Keg & Kitchen
90 Haddon Avenue
Westmont, NJ 08108Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Keg & Kitchen
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.kegnkitchen.com/
- Phone: (856) 833-9800
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday- Brunch 11:00am-2:00pm
Bar Open Every Night until 2am
Happy Hour Monday-Friday 3pm-6:30pm
Late Night Specials Sunday - Thursday 10-12am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Michael O'Meara
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Coming soon....
- Private Party Facilities: We have a private room that can accommodate a maximum of 40 people. The main dining room can accommodate large groups as well.
- Private Party Contact: Erin Budinas 8568339800x
- Entertainment: Thursday,10:00pm-1:00am DJ Matt Cappy
Friday, 10:00pm-1:00am, DJ
- Special Events: Keg & Kitchen has many special events throughout the year Wine & Beer tasting dinners, Beer Making, Philly Beer Week Pub Crawl, Jazz Events, and more..
Check our website regularly.
- Cross Street: Cuthbert
- Public Transit: Keg & Kitchen is located near the Patco Speed Line, situated in between the Collingswood & Westmont stops in New Jersey.
- Parking: Private Lot
- Parking Details: Private lot available in the front and rear of building. Street parking is also readily available.
A word from Keg & Kitchen
KEG & KITCHEN Craft Beer, Craft Food, brings all the qualities of eclectic & creative Philadelphia-style dining to South Jersey. Once inside, you will find KEG & KITCHEN has a lively atmosphere, with 17 craft & Belgian beers on draft,100 bottled beers, craft cocktails, a welcomed oasis sandwiched between bone-dry Haddonfield and Collingswood. The palate of earthy tones & industrial lighting compliments the progressive American menu.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Keg & Kitchen - Best Restaurants in Westmont ›
Keg & Kitchen reviews from OpenTable diners
29 reviews since July 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelEnergetic
neighborhood gem (19)good for groups (17)fit for foodies (15)vibrant bar scene (11)great for brunch (7)kid-friendly (7)hot spot (7)great for lunch (6)late-night find (6)special occasion (5)romantic (2)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Great food and drinksOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/15/2014My boyfriend and I have been there a handful of times and the food, drinks and employees have never disappointed. The service is friendly, the beer/drink selection is on point and the food is delicious. I have recommended this place to numerous friends already.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nonjoDined on 11/7/2014Great beer selection, and pub fod with a gourmet edge. Had lamb with polenta for under $20, which kind of blew my mind. It is kind of what I imagine a modern-day American bistro should be.Special Features:
- Keg & KitchenPhillyGuyVIPDined on 10/31/2014The food was ok, service was good. Just not blown away, will go elsewhere next time.
- great brunchmikesDined on 10/12/2014Five of us dined Sunday and had a combination of brunch and lunch entrees. The french toast was very good as well as the huevos rancheros. The chicken salad and burgers were good as well. The service was prompt and attentive. A good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently goodWinterWarmerDined on 10/9/2014Very good small plates, great selection of beers. Perfect for a date night or meeting up with friends. Nice background music, chill ambiance. We like it here - nice contrast from some of the other watering holes in the area! Be sure to check out their nightly specials; they have some decent weeknight specials!Special Features:
- Good food but loudLuv2eatoutVIPDined on 10/3/2014This was our first time here and the food was very good and service was quick The waiter was very attentive. The only negative is the noise level...very loud. Hard to hear the person sitting right across from me and we were in the small dining area which was quieter than the area with the bar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Noisy but NiceCog3164Dined on 10/3/2014First time here and boy was it noisy. Staff was very friendly but nothing to rave about. The owner was there and was interested in how things were going. Food was interesting but honestly it was nothing to write home about. GF had fish taco's but they were overly breaded and a lot of additional slaw and condiments on them. My jaggerschnitzel was very good and the german potato salad tasty. It was expensive for what we felt we were served. Probably more for the younger crowd. It is a very nice place and hopping but not what we were looking for. It is worth a try at least if you haven't been here yet.Special Features:
- Great Atmosphere!JackieDined on 9/21/2014I went for brunch on a Sunday morning with a few girlfriends. The food was great (I had the 1/4 Keg Omelette), and the atmosphere was neat (decor, bar, set-up)! My friend's and I had a lot to catch up on and our waiter, David, did not rush us one bit. He let us chat and did mind waiting for us to order or to leave! He was awesome! I would recommend this place to anyone, I already have! My girlfriends and I already said we need to make brunch at Keg and Kitchen a once a month thing!Special Features:
- greatJohnDined on 9/20/2014Really enjoy this place. Food is always good. Limited menu, though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good happy hournancjackVIPDined on 9/5/2014Happy hour on friday wasn't too crowded but had a lively atmosphere. The drink and food specials were great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic, not what I expected!NickDVIPDined on 8/15/2014My wife and I decided to stop by Keg & Kitchen because we were in the mood for a low key dinner. We were wrong! This place has high(er) end food and an excellent craft beer selection (draft and bottle). They also have a great cocktail list, including creative beer cocktails. The other guests were mostly young professionals, and everyone was attractive and friendly. The theme is great, feeling upscale but still comfortable. The also have a ice cream sundae with bacon in it, which was amazing. It's also down the street from several other nice bar/restaurants, so it can be part of a long night. We WILL be back.Special Features:
- Saturday Night OurNLaneFanDined on 8/2/2014Had a great time at Keg and Kitchen this past weekend! The service was great and for a Saturday night, it was relatively quiet so we could sit at a booth and drink all night and we were not made to feel like we were tying up any tables. Definitely an intimate setting. A little loud for my taste, but still a great time.Special Features:
- always greatnancjackVIPDined on 7/25/2014We always enjoy the excellent service and drink recommendations. Lenny, our server tonight, is always knowledgeable about beers, wines, and pairings. The menu is casual, and often I get a few appetizers and a salad instead of an entrée. The grilled corn is spicy and excellent. Addicting!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 531 reviews are from the Keg & Kitchen reviews archive.
- First time tryingTomGDined on 7/16/2014Was the first time trying and everything was excellent. Even got a new beer I will definitely start drinking. Great for the beer junkie that wants something different from the drab old bar favorites. The food is definitely a 5 but overall is a 4.8 because I would like to see more on the menu.Special Features:
- Great AgainMikeVIPDined on 6/22/2014As always, we had a good dinner at K&K. Between the light crowd and the newly installed acoustical panels on the ceiling, it was actually tolerable to sit in the main room. Usually it's so noisy in there you have to yell to converse. All of our food was very good...I love the hummus platter and we get it almost every time. The only odd thing was that our server not only didn't push drinks on us, we had to flag him down for another round. He was very friendly though. We will probably return many times.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Order the Banh MitrigleianosDined on 6/22/2014Beer list is great and foods all fit right in. Highly recommend the Banh Mi!Special Features:
- Consistent and diverseJimboDined on 6/21/2014The diverse menu is consistently very good. Great beer menu. Save room for desert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Time Being DisappointedTerri726VIPDined on 6/20/2014This is usually one of my favorites but we hit a snag. The lobster roll that I had been anticipating lacked any real flavor; it was bland & missing that sweet lobster flavor. It made me regret not ordering my normal fish tacos (which are by far the best in the area). The margarite pizza that we ordered as a starter was actually too spicy for me to eat but my husband loved it. (For the record, we had to send our sandwiches back because they arrived before we even got our pizza that we ordered as a starter). My husband very much enjoyed his Muffalata sandwich. Our service was okay but not up to its usual standards. All in all, I think we just had a bad night but we will definitely return and hope that this was a one time event.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience3generationsDined on 6/7/2014This was our first visit We were looking for a place for an early family dinner that had a good beer menu. Keg & Kitchen fit the bill. The server was very attentive to our granddaughter and was also knowledgable about the beer selection. The food was great and everyone was able to find something they liked. Although the portions were large we didn't have many leftoversSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrific varietyTerrificVIPDined on 5/31/2014What a terrific beer list on tap. Lots of interesting choices. And the menu never fails to disappoint. A neighborhood gem.Special Features:
- Great Beer ListHarpsmomDined on 5/23/2014Menu had your usual items for the less adventurous, but also had some great items for those who like to try different things. That being said, we opted for calamari, which was good, and burgers, which were underwhelming. We were in the mood for burgers to go with our beers, but unfortunately, the burger was something I could have gotten anywhere (the fries that came with it were very good!) The beer list is what you come for. Excellent beer selection, with good recommendations from a knowledgable staff. You might need someone's help deciphering the beer list because there are so many beers that they rotate. We will be coming back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great fun placeTRev75Dined on 5/17/2014Enjoyed the beer list. Enough selection for everyone. Great food even though the menu was simple.Special Features:
- Mother's Day Brunchmegb12Dined on 5/11/2014Being someone who used to work at a restaurant, I totally understand that Mothers Day is one of the busiest, if not the busiest, days of the year. However, the restaurant did not seem as crowded as I had expected. That being said, I was fairly disappointed that it took over 20 minutes for anyone to acknowledge that we had been seated, let alone bring us a drink. I've been here many times before and the service has never been that poor. Regardless of the poor service, the food was great as always. I highly recommend the grilled cheese with tomato jam....it beats any grilled cheese I've ever had. Overall, my mother and I enjoyed our brunch.Special Features:
- Really great place !RomerofamilyDined on 4/24/2014We went on a very busy night. It was the Dining Out for Life event. The restaurant was super busy and yet we were promptly taken care of. The food was delicious and our waiter couldn't have been nicer or more attentive. Will definitely visit again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ValueTerrificVIPDined on 4/22/2014What a great place. Great value for a buck too. Go for happy hour for 1/2 off or reductions in app prices. An excellent place.Special Features:
- TerrificTerrificVIPDined on 4/17/2014The place rarely disappoints. I can't get over the variety of awesome beers on tap. And the food, well it is always almost top notch. Nice ambiance within also.Special Features:
- The food was delicious andOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/30/2014The food was delicious and the server was impecable And vvery knowlegable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pre-show Fun at Keg and KitchenDrKAOTDined on 3/28/2014I was looking for a place for a quick dinner before a show at the Scottish Rite Auditorium and a couple beers to wash down the work week. Keg and Kitchen did the trick. The beer list, though not as expansive as some other places, provided more than adequate coverage for me and two dining partners. The food was the real star. Mushroom flatbread fragrant with truffle oil, and a salmon burger with Asian slaw were great. The fries were fantastic. Dessert was the doughnut trio, another hit. Matt provided excellent service, providing beer samples for an undecided quaffer. The only drawback is limited parking, but a kitchen staffer on break out back kindly helped us guide our ride into a tight spot. We are looking forward to a return visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and amazing Beer ListIriebeachchicDined on 3/22/2014We frequent Keg & Kitchen for it great food, fun atmosphere and options to fit every budget. We brought our friends who were visiting out of town and they loved it as much as we do. I always recommend trying a a draft special which is always changing, as well as a cheese & meet plate for the table as a starter.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fantasticdanaDined on 3/22/2014Had a great time. The food was delicious. My fiance and I are hoping to have our rehearsal dinner there!Special Features:
- Food was delicious with asue1d2kDined on 2/22/2014Food was delicious with a unique flare. Service was professional and attentive and waitress gave good suggestions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Loud, but DecentRobertVIPDined on 2/22/2014This spot is loud when busy. Ok for 2 people to talk, but hard to have a conversation with more in your party. As always, great beer selection, and the menu offers a nice variety from small plates to full entrees. One of two appetizers we ordered never came, and wait staff didn't notice my empty water glass for 20 minutes until I could find someone to ask for more. Overall, service wasn't very attentive, but we did enjoy the food that we actually received.Special Features:
- very nicemg71Dined on 2/16/2014overall - great experience good service, good friends, good neighborhood spotSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall great experienceSuzieBDined on 2/7/2014We love Keg & Kitchen. Such a great craft beer list and the ambiance is great . Their service is always fast and our orders are always correct. The only reason I deducted a star for the food this time was that my salmon burger was spicier than I thought it would be (and I think spicier than advertised on the menu), so I couldn't finish it. My boyfriend's pulled pork sandwich was perfect and delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friday NightTakeoutGuyDined on 1/31/2014Chose this place last minute after getting a good review from a co worker. Made my reservation for 830 and was promptly seated. Ambience was great. Open, rustic, and warm. Didn't have the best seat, I would have preferred a booth or a high top. Beer selection featured my favorite drinks, the menu had many of my favorite meals. Had the fish and chips but also tried the short rib sandwich. Both great. The service was a little slow. I think they didn't know which server was supposed to cover our table. And a 10 o'clock the DJ set up and it was a bit hard to hold a conversation. Overall I'm looking forward to eating/drinking there again over some of the other similar restaurants in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Philly in JerseyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/31/2014I love Keg & Kitchen. It's such a great alternative to heading over the bridge for a great meal. It's a top notch eatery right in Westmont. Really good beer list (if they have it, this is my only complaint, sometimes they only actually have half the great beer list) with excellent food. This is a great happy hour spot. I love to go and get lots of small plates to share with friends. The hummus is some of the best I have ever had.Special Features:
- Still too loud!MikeVIPDined on 1/26/2014Stop cranking up the music so loud! This place is not a club. When your restaurant is only 30-40% full and it's impossible to talk to someone without screaming in their ear...it's too loud. I saw a band on Saturday night and it wasn't as loud as in here. That said, sitting in the side room it is much quieter and the fireplace was nice and warming. The food was great as always. I had the fried chicken for the first time...so good. The service was mediocre...I had to ask for a fork three times and the waitress was pretty unattentive. Usually the service (hostess and server) is much better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Menu changedTerrificVIPDined on 1/23/2014Well I guess it had to happen. With a new Ex Chef, items will change and my all time fave item did - fish tacos. Sure they are still good, but no where like before. Frankly I am disappointed. The beers are still good. My wife enjoyed the flatbread. But even the wings were rubbery and overdone. Not sure if we will go back many more times with results like this. Why do good restaurants cut back on menu items, when they would be better served by raising the prices 50 cents or 1.00?I would recommend this to a friend.
- short rib sandwich very goodOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 1/13/2014had the short rib sandwich and carrot soup for $10 lunch. both very good. only downside was fries did not seem fresh and were very soggySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always love itnancjackVIPDined on 1/11/2014Try the fish tacos.....All the food is great. Something for everyone, but always interesting; not your basic bar food. Can't wait to go back:)Special Features: