KC American Bistro
885 Vanderbilt Beach Rd
Naples, FL 34108Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
KC American Bistro
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://kcamericanbistro.com/
- Phone: (239) 566-2371
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Keith Casey
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Gluten-free Menu, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from KC American Bistro
KC American Bistro is located in Pavilion Shopping Center in North Naples. Chef Keith Casey sources the freshest seasonal ingredients to create a cuisine that reflects the variety of indigenous foods from around the country. The character of each dish represents the history, culture and ethnicity that influence a particular region. Composing the menu daily provides Keith the versatility to feature the finest food available creating a truly unique dinning experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
KC American Bistro - Best Restaurants in Naples ›
KC American Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
126 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (99)neighborhood gem (85)special occasion (48)notable wine list (40)good for groups (37)romantic (22)hot spot (8)late-night find (5)kid-friendly (3)great for lunch (2)vibrant bar scene (2)great for outdoor dining (2)Show More
- The wine list was very expensive.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/24/2014Dinner was not as good as the first time I went there. It was ok but the first time was memorable.I would recommend this to a friend.
- KC's American Bistro is Superlative !KathyVIPDined on 11/18/2014Delicious cuisine, professional and accommodating staff. A great experience overall. We dine at KC's regularlyl and can't wait to return. So far, our favs are: mushroom soup, lobster sliders, rack of lamb, tuna, grouper, short ribs, etc., etc.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the greatest restaurants in Naples.bogey1VIPDined on 11/17/2014Don't the fact that it is in a shopping center steer you away this is some of the best food anywhere in Naples.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food BUTFoodEVIPDined on 11/17/2014I have visited KC American Bistro many times, and the food is always spot on. The biggest problem they have is that they do not have a full bar and if someone doesn't drink wine or beer, they're out of luck here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and service3KSeasDined on 11/15/2014The food and service was equal to and better than any five star restaurant we have dined at. Tried KC based on Yelp ratings. Great appetizer and entrees to choose from, both seafood and meat. Service was excellent across the board. KC is surrounded by all the big chain places but outshines them in every way. Highly recommend this restaurant. You won't be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday Request a SuccessVerypleased1Dined on 11/15/2014We went to KC for my husband's birthday and I requested of them to make a special dish that he gets in the Keys. They made it better than the original and they were very excited to accommodate our request. We always recommend KC!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A little undercookedHereyougo1Dined on 11/15/2014I had the sauteed scallops which could have been outstanding but were slightly undercooked. All the other food was great. Service was not so great-had to wait a long time for our server to appear throughout the visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This is GREAT!tweetVIPDined on 11/14/2014Outstanding food and service. Chef KC always makes the rounds to thank his guests and to ensure everyone is happy and that the food is top notch. It's one of our favorites!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KC's Delicious AGAINKathyVIPDined on 11/11/2014It doesn't matter how many times we dine at KC's American Bistro the cuisine is always delicious. The tuna was greatly enjoyed by 2 of our party of 6, as was the salmon and rack of lamb. One in our party was in the mood for some penne with marinara, which wasn't on the menu, but was prepared for him and it was superlative. Can't beat KC's for cuisine, ease of parking and individualized service.Special Features:
- KC always has the best food around.HsfoodiesDined on 11/11/2014Every course and every dish prepared by KC and his team are top notch. He uses the best and freshest ingredients of the season and cooks them to perfection. They arrive at the table looking like still life paintings. We have never been disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never DisappointsDirtyKneesDined on 11/8/2014We always enjoy KC American Bistro. Love the food, easy atmosphere and service. The chef is visible without being diva-like! He served our table this visit! Due to our old ears, we ate outside to avoid the noise level inside. This is one of the few places in Naples that I don't hesitate to take guests...they never seem to have an "off" night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food & Great atmosphere!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/6/2014We enjoyed the dinner so much we went twice in one week. Took a group who were vacationing here and they thoroughly enjoyed it. The wine list is excellent, and the food is outstanding.Special Features:
- CRBMVIPDined on 11/6/2014Crab cake appetizer was outstanding. Had it as a main course with a salad to start. Plenty to eat!Good, reasonable wine list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently deliciousKathyVIPDined on 11/5/2014KC's cuisine is consistently delicious and the service is always professional. The menu is considered a suggestion and diners requests to switch out the accompaniements of one entrée for another are graciously accommodated. Always a delicious treat !Special Features:
- It's magiclovetoeatVIPDined on 11/4/2014Tried KC American Bistro for first time. Looks can be deceiving from the outside looks like a bunch of strip mall stores. But surprise! The moment you enter you are welcomed by a smiling hostess who makes you feel like a regular. The restaurant was packed and the inside is quite attratice. Food was great. Mussels, salads were wonderfully prepared and tasted great. We had rack of lamb that was served with vegetables and was prepared to our wishes. The rack tasted great. We liked this place and will definitely come back.Special Features:
- swissmsVIPDined on 11/4/2014Excellent food. Great wines by the glass. Very friendly service.Special Features:
- Excellent FoodArnieVIPDined on 11/4/2014I've been to KC's about 4 times now and each time it is very good and consistent. The service is very good as we;; as the food. The Salmon and Lamb chops are delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good service good food overpricedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/1/2014The service is outstanding altho food comes out fast even telling server not in a rush, wine list has 2 red wines under $40, portions are very small for the price. Hearty diners will be disappointed example duck 6 oz, short ribs is one short rib, grouper is about 6 oz on a bed of coleslaw with 2 fingerling potatoes - all prepared well and enjoyable. Restaurant is extremely noisy,Special Features:
- Outstanding food & service!joyceKVIPDined on 11/1/2014This is our second time dining at KC's and we were again delighted by the food and service. The wait staff is professional but not overbearing. Our six entrees, which were delicious, were placed on the table at the same time. I love that! Definitely a restaurant to go back to again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- poorOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/31/2014out side table view of the parking lot and below average food. Fish overcooked and filet was tough and tasted like meat tenderizer. Would not go to this restaurant again.
- Always a treatDevoteeDined on 10/25/2014We always enjoy dining here. Best fish entrees we have found anywhere, always perfectly cooked and beautifully presented. Love the Kale Caeser salad!Special Features:
- A hidden gembogey1VIPDined on 10/25/2014This is in a shopping center and is an incredible restaurant. The food is fabulous with a great chef who comes and delivers your food to you which is really a nice touch. The pork chop was so great and my husband had the short ribs wow.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent menu and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/18/2014I have heard so many wonderful things about this restaurant and finally had a chance to go. The food was excellent and wait staff very attentive our soup and salads came right away, but entrees took a long time. But...everything we ordered- 4 of us was excellent, including the warm sour dough bread
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/17/2014Our server was not attentive. Long wait to order wine and then another long wait to order dinner.Special Features:
- KingDined on 10/14/2014Always a wonderful dining experience. One of the best in Naples.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden GemMrsLDined on 10/14/2014This restaurant is located in a strip mall, so does not look impressive on the outside. However, the food and decor is up to the quality of restaurants in the Mercado and downtown Naples. This was a girl's night out - we had a variety of entrees and wines and everyone was happy with their choices. I had the arugula salad and the beef short ribs. The beef was tender and tasty. Everything was fresh and well prepared. The service was excellent. The chef/owner came to each table to meet, greet and chat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/13/2014Tucked away in a strip mall is a little bit of food paradise. I have never had a bad meal at KC American Bistro. Attention is given to you from the time you walk into the door until you leave. It truly is a neighborhood gem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KC's for Excellent CuisineKathyVIPDined on 10/11/2014KC's American Bistro's focus is to present US regional specialties. We dine there frequently and our fellow diners always rave about the crab soufflé starter, clean their plates and think about getting a second one. Then the entrees of grouper, rack of lamb, short ribs, duck, etc. please as well. This evening we shared desserts as every one was "dieting". Nevertheless, the mixed berry cobbler a la mode and the hot fudge sundae made the rounds of the table .... The Gordon Merlot was yummy as well.Special Features:
- A great new findbrunitaVIPDined on 10/10/2014We tried the restaurant for the first time; it will definitely not be our last time there. The menu featured several innovative dishes (I loved the Gorgonzola-stuffed dates appetizer) at reasonable prices. Our waiter hit just the right note of attentive without hovering. Everything we ordered was delicious; even the bread was great! (We weren't that crazy about the truffle-oil infused butter but the waiter made regular butter available as well.) It was a delightful evening and we're eager to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ArroganceyumyumDined on 10/4/2014It was only when presented the bill and I discovered that an 18% tip was already added that I understood my waiter's arrogance. I have never had an experience where the waiter controlled any interaction. He was arrogant and almost surly, correcting me several times. Food was average.
- Excellent Cuisine and ServiceKathyVIPDined on 10/1/2014KC's American Bistro offers excellent quality cuisine, and the most professional service. The rack of lamb is outstanding and if you ask to change the accompaniments...it's not a big deal. The fish offerings were plentiful and in our group of 6 diners, the scallops and snapper were a big hit. The mussels appetizer was yummy; love dipping the toasted bread that comes with into the delicious broth. The crab soufflé appetizer was also outstanding. Desserts are a must. Mixed berry cobbler a la mode is phenomenal. We enjoy KC's American Bistro often.Special Features:
- KC's ALWAYS OUTSTANDINGKathyVIPDined on 9/24/2014KC's American Bistro has become our favorite. Our neighbors love to dine there as well. At our recent dinner, our guests enjoyed, trout, salmon, grouper, rack of lamb and duck with blueberry cobbler a la mode and carmel gelato for dessert. Each diner enjoyed every bite and our wines and beers were yummy as well. The service is hugely professional, competent and friendly. KC's is a great experience.Special Features:
- A great RestaurantEliasVIPDined on 9/20/2014We have been there 3 times in the past 2 months and our experience has been fantastic. The food is so well presented and delicious. A great menu and great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Cuisine in NaplesKathyVIPDined on 9/19/2014Quality, expertly prepared cuisine. Request to change out the lentils for potatoes, are cheerfully done; love that ! Also love all the choices, when potatoes don't smile. Superlative restaurant with the most professional staff.Special Features:
- Romy JacobusfoodieVIPDined on 9/19/2014As always, the service was excellent, the waiter gave us time, was helpful with our selection and the food was excellent. Thank you KC for having moved into our neighborhood!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Dining ExperienceGonowDined on 9/17/2014The menu was imaginative, well prepared. The servers were helpful and knowledgable about the menu. The Chef came to the table and discussed the preparation for us. Glazed duck and rack of lamb outstanding. The chocolate ganache was delightfully evil, through and through.Special Features:
- FantasticEliasVIPDined on 9/16/2014We sure enjoyed our dinner at KC American Bistro. The food is really gourmet, tasty and well presented. The Chef/Owner KC is very creative not only for the main dish but also for the appetizers. He also comes out and discusses with the customers their experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/6/2014Your House wine (Merlot) is overpriced. $12.50 per glass,Plus tip = $14.75. It should be in the price range of your Chardonnay $ 7 - $ 8. The serving was not exactly generous.We frequent your establishment Several times a year and usually bring friends.I suggest that you put a less expensive Merlot on your wine list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OUTSTANDING FOOD & SERVICE!DebbiVIPDined on 9/6/2014This place is a gem!! Consistently excellent service and fantastic food using fresh, quality ingredients in a very creative menu. They handle dietary restrictions easily. They truly care about their guests and are passionate about food. Great food, great people and tables aren't too close so you can have a conversation and hear!! Restrooms are immaculate as well ;-)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better and betterFoodieVIPDined on 9/6/2014We have been going to KCs for several years. this meal was the best we have ever had there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.