Kayo's Dinner House
415 NE 3rd.
Bend, OR 97701Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $30 and under
Kayo's Dinner House
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.kayosdinnerhouse.net/
- Phone: 5413232520
- Hours of Operation:
Lounge: Monday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm; Happy Hour: 4:00pm - 7:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - closing
- Payment Options:
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Executive Chef: Kayo Oakley
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Kayo's Dinner House
Tucked away in an unassuming location on Third Street, Kayo’s Dinner House has long been Bend locals’ best-kept fine dining secret. As locals know, the restaurant’s easy-to-miss exterior belies the memorability & creativity of the unique dining experience that awaits within. Chef Kayo’s inventive dishes span cuisines from French to New American. His menu emphasizes fresh & seasonal local ingredients: discover such delicacies as wild-caught Columbia river salmon, West Coast abalone & fresh oysters on the half shell, locally picked Chanterelle mushrooms, Oregon huckleberries, and Kayo’s ever-popular locally-raised Kobe-grade wagyu beef steaks & prime rib.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Kayo's Dinner House reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (3)neighborhood gem (3)fit for foodies (2)romantic (1)late-night find (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Good for the Old StylejackbendVIPDined on 8/2/2014Took our son-in-law and grand daughter to our old time local restaurant and again were not disappointed. They came up with dinner for the kid who is gluten intolerant and she was happy. Us adults on the other hand had great Kobe beef steaks, wine, salad, oysters and dessert and above all were well served.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Local Gemsna38Dined on 7/10/2014Don't let the location or the exterior fool you, Kayo's is a special place. On a recent trip to Bend my husband and I wanted a steak and decided to try a local favorite. We were not disappointed. Our meals were cooked to perfection, best steaks we'd had in a long time. The prices were reasonable and the service was fantastic.Special Features:
- The following 1 reviews are from the Kayo's Dinner House reviews archive.
- KAYO'S Better Than OKOurNiteOutDined on 4/26/2014Haven't been to Kayo's for a time. We were customers of the "original" Kayo's way back when, we would go into watch the Duck's games (GO DUCKS) and to the dining area for "special occasions." Never have lost track and am happy to report Kayo's is as Good as Ever. Best beef in town; very tender and delicious, melting in your mouth. It is always a treat to have Kayo come out and ask how everything was and chat a bit. Not sure what happened to the early bird special; but who cares. I would not hesitate to recommend Kayo's Dinner House to anyone!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.