Katie's Pizza & Pasta
9568 Manchester Rd.
St. Louis, MO 63119Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Katie's Pizza & Pasta
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.katiespizzaandpasta.com/
- Phone: (314) 942-6555
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am-4:00pm Dinner: Daily: 4:00pm-11:00pm Brunch: Saturday- Sunday: 10:00am-2:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary Italian, Italian, Pizzeria
- Executive Chef: Katie Lee
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Please visit our website to view our catering menu, options and pricing. We want to cater your next event!
- Entertainment: We host events all the time. Please visit our website to view our upcoming event. We play old Italian and retro films at the bar on our large projector screen.
A word from Katie's Pizza & Pasta
Katie's Pizza & Pasta showcases in-house from scratch artisan Italian cooking while using local and seasonal ingredients. The beautiful artisan pasta in all shapes and colors dries on racks throughout the restaurant. The wood burning pizza oven is exposed to the dining room in an open kitchen. The wall behind the bar plays old Italian films on a large projector along with two beautiful living green walls. Hang out at the bar and enjoy wood fired appetizers, craft cocktails,12 beers on tap, or Italian wine. The staff at Katie's Pizza & Pasta is focused on 5 star hospitality...you ask and we deliver. The environment is extremely warm and comfortable with no dress code or expectations from the guest. Enjoy a 20 min business lunch, an easy family meal, happy hour, a long day on the patio with a bottle of wine, or linger and enjoy a 5 course meal.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
Katie's Pizza & Pasta - Best Restaurants in Rock Hill ›
Katie's Pizza & Pasta reviews from OpenTable diners
48 reviews since July 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelEnergetic
fit for foodies (39)neighborhood gem (29)great for outdoor dining (24)good for groups (17)hot spot (16)great for lunch (11)special occasion (10)kid-friendly (10)vibrant bar scene (9)great for brunch (6)romantic (4)late-night find (2)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Wonderful change to the pizza world...plus pasta.glo11510Dined on 11/14/2014The service could not have been better....outstanding....Next the food is also outstanding... Great pizza, pasta, every thing on the menu....A place one will visit often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!MCDMDined on 10/25/2014Enjoyed a delightful night outdoors sharing foods with delicious ingredients that went together well. The pasta was freshly made and wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not what I expectedNofroufrouDined on 10/24/2014It was extremely loud, and we were in the back corner. The tables were so close together the servers had trouble getting through. I would have like to have seen more basic food on the menu. I travel most weeks for business, so I eat out a lot, and I had no idea what half of the menu was.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/4/2014It was wonderful. The ambience was vibrant and the food was varied and delicious. We will definitely return.Special Features:
- A favorite placeColleenDined on 10/4/2014I always have a great meal at Katie's. Really friendly, attentive staff, delicious food, small but nice beer and wine selection, fun decor. The pizza crust is wonderful and the toppings inventive. Yummy!Special Features:
- Just OKBC29Dined on 9/27/2014Our service by our waitress was excellent and we were able to grab an outdoor table on a great night, but the price you pay for the food you get is not worth it. Don't expect big portions. Our reservation was 8pm. We ordered within 10 minutes of sitting down. The restaurant by this time of night was not that busy, yet it took a good 45 minutes to get our food. Overall, I don't know if I'd recommend.Special Features:
- Katie's is Now our "go to" placeChrisDined on 9/21/2014Katie's was fabulous, as always. It was my sister's first visit, and she loved it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great outdoor diningMaggieDined on 9/13/2014Service was great, food was great, inside noise level not good for a group conversation but great and fun outdoor area.Special Features:
- Always a treatHfishDined on 9/13/2014We have dined at Katie's before and have always enjoyed the atmosphere, food and service. We were not disappointed on this visit. Our favorite starter dish is the fried artichokes. Wonderful! Our favorite entrée, black pasta. Again, wonderful. We will e back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and great service!ElizabethADined on 9/11/2014Dinner was amazing - the kale salad rocked! Loved the lemon papardelle!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprise Surprise SurpriseMeandthemDined on 9/7/2014Surprise #1 Sunday afternoon it's hard to find a restaurant serving between 2 and 4 when we get out of church but, Katie's is in full swing. The serve brunch until 2 and then their regular menu into the night. Surprise #2 Tucked in a strip mall, with a garden right outside the door. A true garden space. Surprise #3 Warm, funny and efficient serving staff. Lindey is a jewel. Expected the food to be tasty and for the most part, it was.Special Features:
- Katie loves food as much as I do!OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/23/2014It's always an adventure. Love the fried artichokes, sausage pizza is my personal favorite... Great drink menu too. Turning into my go-to!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gluten free heaven!LivingGFDined on 8/8/2014Katie's offers a gluten free pizza crust that is amazing! Add a glass ( or 2) of wine and their famous salad and you will be a happy camper!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great visit at Katie's!JackieDined on 8/8/2014We live nearby and dine at Katie's about once a week! We always bring out of town guests by for pizza, pasta and those delicous doughnuts! And we LOVE brunch. The french toast is amazing. On our last visit, we had happy hour pizzas and appetizers followed by pasta. Everyone loved their food. Service is always great. And the atmospher couldn't be cuter. Well done!!Special Features:
- StLgirlDined on 8/2/2014Food is great....don't recommend sitting inside - very loud, hard to hear one another at our small table of four.I would recommend this to a friend.
- good food, lively atmosphereHfishDined on 8/2/2014We loved the fried artichokes. Had a great meal and will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unique menuJustmeDined on 7/27/2014Something new and different for those that like to play with flavors and styles. Huge salads. For couples a pizza or other entrée apiece and share a salad makes a great meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 35 reviews are from the Katie's Pizza & Pasta reviews archive.
- delicious dinnerkmlpageVIPDined on 7/8/2014All menu items I've ever eaten at Katie's are delicious! Can't wait to return to try more of what's available.Special Features:
- Food fabulosity!ChocpearDined on 6/27/2014This Osteria will rock your food world! I have been here 3 times and will continue to be a satisfied patron. The ever changing seasonal ingredients, beautifully growing fresh herbs, chic interior and consistently excellent food are just a few of the wonderful things going on at this restaurant. Enjoy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic findCupcakerunner1Dined on 6/27/2014This was our second visit to KPP and it did not disappoint. We both dined off the wine dinner menu and everything we ate was amazing. Save room for dessert- the ricotta donuts and gelato are like nothing I've ever experienced before! I'd recommend reservations b/c the restaurant is small and the wait can be long otherwise.Special Features:
- Reservation canceled by restaurantLove2DineDined on 6/25/2014Someone called & apologized that a problem with the fire alarm forced them to close & it would be 3 hours before they could reopen. Unfortunately, we had theatre tickets & could not wait. Previous experiences at Katie's were always positive. Their heirloom tomato salad features a delicious mozzarella and it is perfect for a summer meal. The pizzas are always delicious featuring very fresh and sometimes surprising combinations-very innovative and the crust is unique & flavorful. The servers are friendly and engaging. We were disappointed to miss the special wine night but reservations were offered for a rescheduling the next evening & we were notified in time to make other reservations. Review is based on previous dining experiences here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousDinerDined on 6/24/2014The fried artichoke salad and burrata appetizer were delicious!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best New PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 6/22/2014Katie's is easily the best place to eat in Rock Hill and a great addition to the St. Louis Dining Scene. The employees have great attitudes and enthusiasm, and the food is just fantastic. A fun atmosphere with both indoor and outdoor seating, good menu selection, and delicious food. Highly recommend the Fig & Prosciutto burrata, New Haven Clam Pizza, fried ricotta doughnuts for dessert, and Brunch! Very kid friendly too.Special Features:
- Great FindmarkDined on 6/21/2014Known for their hand crafted pizza's but Katie recommended the Squid Ink Spaghetti - NOT TO BE MISSED. It may sound weird, but it is absolutely delicious. One of the best dishes I've ever had!Special Features:
- Katie'sstlchickDined on 6/16/2014I will definitely go back. Our small group all loved it. We tasted/shared a variety of dishes and they were all delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Impressed Every Time We VisitChrisDined on 5/24/2014My wife and I absolutely love Katie's Pizza and Pasta! We tried the burrata as an appetizer this time, and it was FANTASTIC! My favorite pizza (Kup's Egg) somehow gets better every time we visit. The service is always excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Edward M. CoffieldEMCSTLDined on 5/23/2014I have now been to Katie's Pizza and Past 4 times in 12 days. It really is that GOOD! I have tried two different salads and one specialty pasta and one standard pasta. All of the food has been wonderful and fresh. The service is terrific. I will be a regular customer.Special Features:
- FantasticFood4allDined on 5/17/2014I was recommended Katie's by a friend, and it was as good as I imagined. Great drink list, fantastic options on the food menu, and top-notch service. I would like to see it out of a strip-mall, but that's a personal thing. Overall, the place is superb. A must for foodies.Special Features:
- AwesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/16/2014This is the one of the best true authentic pizza places in STL. We travel to Italy and you can find great pizza anywhere, in the states there are few places that have great pizza and this is one of them. In addition everything else we had was fantastic, meat balls, pasta, burrata mozzarella. It's also nice to see a place in STL that is not cookie cutter on the décor, very trendy design and unique, like you would find in Scottsdale, LA or Miami. I was truly impressed, can't wait to go back!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/12/2014The food and service were excellent but the noise level was way too high for my friends and me> for that reason I will not return unless I can sit outside
- Great dining experience!funfoodieDined on 5/11/2014Love the food! Excellent service. This was my 3rd visit to Katie's and it will not be my last.Special Features:
- OutstandingChrisDined on 4/19/2014Wonderfully unique pizza, and some variations on pasta dishes that I haven't had since our trip to Italy. Excellent service, and friendly staff! I cannot recommend Katie's enough!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Tad Pricey For PizzaemkirkDined on 4/19/2014The pizza was great, but it seems a bit pricey for a single-serve pizza. The service was great. The beer selection is good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a gem!LivingGFDined on 4/19/2014I found Katie's on a gluten free blog. The blog gave it two thumbs up for gluten free dining since they offer a gluten free pasta alternative as well as a gluten free pizza crust. I had the gluten free pizza and must say it was the best gluten free pizza I have ever had! Aside from the crust being gluten free, the toppings were unique and delicious! My husband had a regular crusted pizza and he too was in awe of his pizza! We will go back to Katie's and we will bring friends!Special Features:
- A Study in ContrastsBraseGigantiVIPDined on 4/19/2014Katie's is the darndest place: A suburban strip-mall establishment that looks like a college bar inside but manages to serve fairly gourmet-level food. The mismatched retro chairs can be wickedly uncomfortable, and the noise level goes beyond "energetic" to downright "noisy" due to the wealth of hard services. BUT -- the food! The deep-fried artichoke appetizer was prepared expertly, unlike places that cut corners with frozen product or a too-hot fryer. The cured meat pizza was (warning!) profoundly spicy but entirely delicious, featuring house-made mozzarella and fresh arugula. The only note I'd make was about the otherwise lovely pear salad, which featured pears sliced vertically, forcing the diner to navigate around the seeds.Special Features:
- Katie's is our new favoriteOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/12/2014We have eaten at Katie's a few times for dinner and once for brunch. Every time we are blown away at how creative, delicious, and fresh the food is. They make most of their food completely from scratch - they make homemade fresh pasta noodles every day. We just love everything we've tried and keep coming back for more. If you're in a pinch and can't find an open reservation, you usually can wait a few minutes and find a spot at the bar which serves a full menu and is just as full of character and ambiance as eating at the tables. Katie's will not disappoint!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- delicious, excellent serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 4/10/2014Had their fried artichoke heart salad and toasted ravioli. Both were amazing. Service was attentive, not too hovering, there at the perfect times. we ate outside on a picnic table with a glass of wine and were able to enjoy an early spring evening.Special Features:
- Good food - a little overpricedDanaeDined on 4/7/2014A nice menu - the pizzas were really good, and my salad was unique and good, but I think overpriced .... good atmosphere and good location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love Katie's Pizza!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/6/2014My family and I go there with out two young children and everyone enjoys it. I have literally been dreaming about the pear pizza. Can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful brunchFoodieDined on 3/30/2014Who knew Katie's Pizza & Pasta, always wonderful for lunch and dinner, would have a delicious brunch menu?? high quality, something for everyone, and truly mouth-watering! You can still get your lunch favorites, but try one of the yummy frittatas or the entirely-from-scratch french toast, which is on my list for next time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.