241 North Broadway
Milwaukee, WI 53202Neighborhood:
Global, InternationalPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.kasana-mke.com/
- Phone: 414-224-6158x
- Hours of Operation:
Wed: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Thurs: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Fri: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Sat: 11:00am - 3:00pm & 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Sun: 11:00am - 3:00pm & 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Organic, Global, International, Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Cafe, Dancing, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wine
A word from Kasana
We pride ourselves on using organic ingredients wherever possible (including basic components such as flour and spices).Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Kasana reviews from OpenTable diners
7 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (4)romantic (3)special occasion (2)great for brunch (2)fit for foodies (2)good for groups (1)great for outdoor dining (1)great for lunch (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- Disappointing serviceEddieMerlotFanVIPDined on 9/14/2014Where was the service...? Food was good, but service was beyond slow at 11 am on a Sunday morning.
- Authenticly Amazing FoodBelleDined on 8/21/2014Delicious food = a full feast to the senses! Organic fruits/veggies + humanely raised food prepared from classic family recipes with a hip twist. The ambiance is rich with a chill vibe; feels like your on vacation. Makes you want to return again & again! :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden gemAJaxVIPDined on 7/11/2014Kasana is a hidden gem in Milwaukee, tucked away below some shops in the 3rd ward. It has a great (and very gluten free friendly) menu, and the live jazz creates a great ambience. If I had one complaint it's is attention of service. Nobody was rude or discourteous, but we ran out of water completely 4 separate times at our table and had to ask each time. The last time, the server never even came back with water so we had to go to the bar. Not sure if it was his first day, or maybe they normally have bussers. I'll definitely be going back, but maybe I'll have a hydration pack tucked away for emergencies...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ImpressedKatieLouDined on 7/2/2014Service was outstanding. The tropical mojito was the best I've ever tasted. Will definitely be going back for more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 3 reviews are from the Kasana reviews archive.
- It was closed!JoanDined on 4/12/2014Despite making a reservation on OPEN TABLE and having it CONFIRMED we found that this place was closed for remodeling!!!! When checking the website that was clearly posted and we were never notified. Given that it was a Saturday night it really disrupted our evening!!!
- Pork a bit overdone this timeNickDined on 3/8/2014I had the pork for a second time because it was so exquisite the first time, but this time it was a bit overdone. Service is elaborate and congenial, but a bit slow by U.S. standards. Better this time than last time, though! Beautiful setting, and our friends really enjoyed the evening, as did we.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent foodNickDined on 2/15/2014The service was a little slow, but that was to give people a chance to relax and talk -- it's not about getting DONE, but rather about enjoying the evening at Kasana. I had pork, and it was perfectly made -- juicy and tender. Lovely people and lovely space. Beautiful. I'll be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.