Karizma Hookah Lounge
244 E 51st St
New York, NY 10022Neighborhood:
Middle EasternPrice: $30 and under
Karizma Hookah Lounge
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.karizmalounge.com/
- Phone: (212) 605-9988
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 3:00pm - 2:00am.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Middle Eastern
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Full Bar, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wine
A word from Karizma Hookah Lounge
Karizma is a two-floor, exquisite Hookah Bar and Lounge that is located in the heart of NYC. It offers vast variety of premium hookah flavors and special blends. Dimly-lit, decorated with beautiful wall paintings and mahogany furniture alongside of comfortable couches provides an intimate and exciting atmosphere for all kinds of celebrations.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Karizma Hookah Lounge reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since July 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (3)late-night find (3)hot spot (1)neighborhood gem (1)kid-friendly (1)romantic (1)Show More
- songyimeiVIPDined on 11/7/2014Great hookah lounge. Music was good and the food wasn't bad either. It was very casual and chill. Exactly what we were looking forSpecial Features:
- karizma loungefoodieatheartDined on 11/7/2014The restaurant/lounge was cool. It's not a place for an extensive meal. But finger foods and appetizers are good. Depending on where you sit the servers may have to continuously ask you to get up so they can reach the other customers. This is very annoying. The hookah was great and wonderfully priced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very good jobJosephVIPDined on 9/5/2014I was apprehensive about this paces service trading reviews but place wad top notch. Appetizers were satisfactory and hookah was great and reasonably priced. Will definitely come back next new york city visitSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 4 reviews are from the Karizma Hookah Lounge reviews archive.
- coolest hookah bar in NYCghost29Dined on 11/16/2013Karizma lounge is a excellent place for a party. My only issue was the lack of space for friends to seat Our final balance when we left was a bit expensive tooSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was not great butMsierra76Dined on 8/1/2013Service was not great but prices are good and hookah all night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Give your review a title (optional)OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/28/2012It seems good for a hookah lounge, but we only went for appetizers. It's dark and nicely decorated, though oddly, we were seated in the coldest corner, and right by the speaker, even though there were other tables free. The mezze combo plate was nice, though we also ordered the foule (fava beans), which were way, way too salty. We were also then so thirsty, and when we asked for more water, the waitress was harried and never brought it, and we had to ask again. We also couldn't find her for the check, and we were pressed for time. The tables are not set up to eat more than a small plate, with loungey chairs, unless there are more table-like setups in the front room. We'd go back if we wanted a hookah lounge, but not just to eat.
- Really good food, need more waitersOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/23/2012The food here was great, but I wouldn't recommend it if you're not a fan of hookah as it engulfs the entire place with the smell. The waiter was mostly downstairs, however, and as we were seated upstairs, it took quite a while for me to track her down to change seats or even get the check. I liked the food a lot however and we sat on the upstairs terrace.Special Features: