610 S Jackson Street
Seattle, WA 98104Neighborhood:
SushiPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.kaname-izakaya.com/
- Phone: 2066821828
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday-Friday 11:30am-2:00pm
Dinner: Tuesday-Thursday, Sunday 5:00pm-9:00 pm, Friday - Saturday 5:00pm-10:00pm.
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Asian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Happy Hour, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
A word from Kaname Izakaya
Welcome to Kaname Izakaya. Voted #1 Best Japanese in the 2010 Best of Western Washington contest. On the menu is Hiyayakko Trio with Chilled Tofu with ginger & green onions, bonito flakes & Daikon & Tobiko, Shrimp Tempura & Nori and Japanese Potato salad with creamy potato, onions, carrots sand cucumbers. These are just a few things that we have on there, check our our menu link for more!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Kaname Izakaya reviews from OpenTable diners
2 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- FoodieVIPDined on 8/1/2014Been coming here for years. Udon soup itself is rather salty. Quality of the raw fish could be better.
- The following 4 reviews are from the Kaname Izakaya reviews archive.
- DeliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/29/2014There was a great variety of choices. Reasonably priced. Fresh fish and nicely displayed on the plates.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!!! The food was soASGMDined on 3/29/2014Loved it!!! The food was so good, the drinks delish and we were transported back to our wedding in Japan! We were celebrating our wedding anniversary. Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family style Japanese foodSamuraiDined on 3/7/2014If your idea of a great dinner is ordering a bunch of "ippinmono" from a Japanese menu and sharing with your friends/family - look no further. Todd, the owner, does a phenomenal job of maintaining an authentic Izakaya feel while taking advantage of Seattle ingredients. Oh, and if you like some imo jochu - they've got a great selection for a little taste away from home. Lastly, the value is great, too :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I would have preferred a sushiOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/16/2013I would have preferred a sushi bar, with personalized service from the chef, but the servers were very nice and helpful, and sushi good.Special Features: