Olas Altas 380-B
Col. Emiliano Zapata
48380 Puerto VallartaNeighborhood:
EuropeanPrice: MXN300 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.kaisermaximilian.com/
- Phone: 01 322 223 0760
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Saturday: 8:00am - 2:00pm; Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 12:00pm - 6:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 6:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: European, Austrian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Full Bar, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Yes, on request we have one private room, maximum 20 guests.
- Entertainment: Musicians stop on the sidewalk to offer their services, for a fee.
- Special Events: Celebrate with us druing the month of September the anniversary of the Mexican Independance, enjoying our traditional chile en nogada for only aprox. 8 US Dlls and also specialities with mexican flavors, beside our regular menu.
A word from Kaiser Maximilian
If you enjoy European sidewalk cafés and fine continental cuisine, this award-winning eatery evoking Old Vienna at its heyday is sure to charm you. A longtime Vallarta favorite, Austrian owner Andreas Rupprechter named the place in honor of fellow countryman, Mexico’s former emperor. And Maximilian himself would have loved dining here, perhaps, choosing hearty comfort food like Wienerschnitzel with potatoes and Austrian salad. Or delving into gourmet renditions of contemporary European fare, like Duo of duck breast and duck confit with Spätzle, mushrooms and sugar snap peas. And while the menu is constantly being tweaked, it’s nice knowing that some things don’t change, and for a dozen of years we’ve been able to count on enjoying our favorite plates here. So whether dining al fresco with unparalleled people watching, or in an intimate, air-conditioned, Old World milieu, when a fabulous meal or just a perfect pastry and a special coffee is what you crave, this is the place to be.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerLos Más Reservados
Kaiser Maximilian - Best Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta ›
Kaiser Maximilian reviews from OpenTable diners
- At Kaiser you will alwaysebmfriedmanDined on 12/30/2011At Kaiser you will always have a great meal. The owner visits your table and you feel like you are his personal guest. We like to sit in the outdoor area but if you want quiet, you can sit inside. Another spot not to miss in Puerto Vallarta!
- Fisk's pick!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/31/2011It is my most favorite restaurant in PV. The service is outstanding all the time and the food is excellent all the time. There is neve an issue with the preparation or service.Special Features:
- Kaiser Maximilian is one ofOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 1/22/2011Kaiser Maximilian is one of our favorite restaurants in Puerto Vallarta. Food and service are consistently outstanding. The owner has brought a European flair to this delightful spot. The menu offer creative seafood and meat dishes as well as some traditional Austrian fare.Special Features:
- Great menu and excellent food.NanaVIPDined on 3/6/2010Great menu and excellent food. We travel to Puerto Vallarta every winter and never miss a meal (or two) at Maximillian's.Special Features: