1 Manele Bay Road
Lanai City, HI 96763Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.fourseasons.com/manelebay/dining/restaurants/kailani/
- Phone: (808) 565-2092
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily 11:00am-4:00pm
Appetizer & Cocktails: Daily 11:00am-9:30pm
Dinner: Daily 6:00pm-9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Dario Montelvere
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Private cabana dining optional for $100 site charge. Existing menu available. Reservations are required.
- Private Party Contact: Jeremy Sidman 8085596509x
- Entertainment: Thursday - Sunday: 4PM - 6PM
Hawaiian Duo band plus Hula Performance
A word from Kailani
Perched above Hulopo'e Bay, Kailani specialises in contemporary Italian cuisine made from the freshest local and organic ingredients, sourced directly from Hawaii’s fishers and farmers. Served alfresco for lunch and dinner, innovative menus incorporate seasonal offerings that are proudly showcased in Chef Dario Montelvere’s daily specials. Dinner choices include lobster ravioli with local seasonal vegetables and vanilla butter sauce; locally caught smoked ono accompanied by rainbow carrots, baby artichokes and salsa verde; and cappesante e pancetta with scallops and pork belly, candy apple purée and micro celery.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Kailani - Best Restaurants in Lanai City ›
Kailani reviews from OpenTable diners
6 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance5Noise LevelQuiet
romantic (5)special occasion (5)scenic view (5)great for outdoor dining (4)notable wine list (2)great for lunch (1)kid-friendly (1)fit for foodies (1)Show More
- Food & Service AverageHulagirlDined on 7/26/2014View spectacular. Food is average & service is ok...had to request pasta spoons after food was brought to table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeMissjalissDined on 4/21/2014Awesome food & awesome service! I will definitely recommend this place to a friend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lanai GemTessDined on 12/20/2013We recently enjoyed a 3-day weekend on the island of Lanai. This restaurant located poolside at the Four Seasons Resort "Manele Bay Hotel" has it all. Fabulous ocean view! Gourmet cuisine. Friendly, efficient service. Very romantic at night ~ dining by torch light, with lovely live music. We had a great dinner there our first night, followed by two lunches. Enjoyed each and every meal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Warm Wonderful EveningYum4foodieDined on 10/22/2013Don't miss this wonderful restaurant when going to the Four Seasons Manele Bay. The service, food, ambiance and live music were all fantastic! We will return for sure. See you there!Special Features:
- Amazing!GreatVIPDined on 9/10/2013Fantastic restaurant with an amazing staff! Nothing beats sitting on a cliff that overlooks the Pacific and the island of Maui!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Italian food overlokingdineNwhineVIPDined on 8/4/2013Good Italian food overloking the Pacific Ocean and Kahoolawe island. Manager, Jeremy, kept the service at a high quality; the staff was very accomodating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We go about once every 3-4OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/27/2013We go about once every 3-4 weeks. It is always excellent. The specials are wonderful. The chef has great imagination and always amazes. The staff compliments the dinning experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KailaniLuvgreatfoodDined on 6/26/2013Excellent food. Outdoor location at Manele Bay Our servers, Jeremy and Annette were exceptional. We brought our own bottle of Cab Franc and Jeremy's recommendations for food pairing was spot on.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Rainbow Runner specialOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/26/2013The Rainbow Runner special was fantastic! Service was superb.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a view!MauiSarahVIPDined on 5/9/2013We had lunch at Kailani. The view was amazing and the food was great too! I had fish & chips and the fish of the day was swordfish. Um, OK!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding experience. Food,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/31/2013Outstanding experience. Food, service and ambiance couldn't get any better!Special Features:
- Classic Hawaii outdoor dining.LomaKVIPDined on 11/8/2012The poolside restaurant at Manele Bay transforms into an Italian Bistro for dinner. The sunset views are breathtaking! The service is outstanding. Food options are more limited compared with the resorts larger restaurant. But, the food is quite good. Hot tip, Nobu is building a new restaurant at the resort. That is the one to wait for.Special Features:
- Great menu selection and ifOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 11/5/2012Great menu selection and if you want something specific they will do their best to make it. A diner at the table next to us just wanted tomato soup which wasn't on the menu and the chef sent the waiter back to ask specifics (cream/no cream etc.) Waiter was very friendly and helpful. Fabulous fabulous view.Special Features: