Kahunaville Restaurant @ Treasure Island
3300 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109-8916Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Kahunaville Restaurant @ Treasure Island
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.kahunaville.com/
- Phone: 7028947390
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Daily: 7:00am - 11:00am.
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm.
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Hawaii Regional Cuisine, American, Fusion / Eclectic
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room
- Private Party Facilities: Kahunaville specializes in casual meeting groups, corporate functions and celebratory events. Whether you prefer the outdoor splendor of our Poolside Lanai or the dynamic vibe of our Party Bar, Kahunaville offers just the right ambiance for various group sizes and occasions. Our Indoor & outdoor space is fully customizable for parties of 15 to 1500 guests. Private and semi-private options available. Contact our Special Events Department for more info: email@example.com or 702-894-7395.
- Private Party Contact: Kara McMenamin 7028947395
- Entertainment: Nightly entertainment includes Flair Bartender Showcases, live DJ and an indoor water show.
A word from Kahunaville Restaurant @ Treasure Island
Kahunaville is a Las Vegas hot spot that delivers delicious menu items and exotic island-infused drinks in a fun, lively atmosphere where all ages are welcome. Enjoy delightful tropical fare such as Macadamia Crusted Mahi Mahi and Piña Colada Chicken while sipping signature frozen cocktails and traditional drink creations. Flair bartenders show off their skills while dancing servers add to the festive, party-like environment set against an island paradise backdrop splashed with vibrant colors and tiki décor. More information about Kahunaville is available at www.kahunaville.comContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerLate Night Find
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
Kahunaville Restaurant @ Treasure Island - Best Restaurants in The Strip ›
Kahunaville Restaurant @ Treasure Island reviews from OpenTable diners
39 reviews since May 17, 2014
- Ambiance3.3Noise LevelModerate
vibrant bar scene (16)late-night find (11)good for groups (10)special occasion (8)great for lunch (8)fit for foodies (6)hot spot (6)kid-friendly (4)great for brunch (2)romantic (2)neighborhood gem (2)scenic view (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- MediocrebdlmDined on 9/6/2014Food was okay. We ordered 2 alcoholic drinks & they didn't taste very good. The Martini that I got tasted like straight gin &the other was badly mixed. Service was okay, lots of waiting to get the server around but he was kind enough to take the beverage we didn't drink of the tab.Special Features:
- Great Entertainment ans Servicesmile4uDined on 8/13/2014We especially enjoyed the attentive and friendly service we experienced from our food server "AARON". Ever question we had was followed by a "Yes, we can do that". The food was very tasty and hot. We made our dinner reservation so we could see the "Cocktail Show" which we also enjoyed very much too! Thanks for the great service and entertainment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was excellent, poor serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014We had a party of six, and were celebrating my sister's 21st birthday. We asked the waiter if they do anything for birthdays he said no. Bummer! All of our meals were great. However, our waiter never seemed in a rush to get us anything we asked for. We ordered a dessert with a candle for my sister. During this time a large wedding party came in and instead of finishing up with us or getting someone to help him our server made us wait 30 minutes after finishing our meals for the dessert and another 15 minutes after that for the check. Two tables sitting near us arrived later than us and left before us. Hats off to the chef but very poor execution of customer service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- priceyJrushDined on 8/2/2014the food was good but way overpriced very loud and they need way more servers
- Natalia ChapinloveeatoutDined on 7/30/2014I understand ,why this restaurant was on Groupon. Nobody asked us ,where we would like to seat : bar or dining room. We ended up at the sticky table, which I cleaned myself. Tap water stunk and I think it is a reason I end up with upset stomach . Salad was dear with brown edges, but shrimp was excellent. You can eat there, if you drunk already . Natalia ChapinSpecial Features:
- NoOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/27/2014Didn't make it there. Tried to cancel the reservation but I'm not sure if went through.
- Great server/great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/26/2014In the past when I visited Las Vegas we often over look KahunaVille, because the bar is facing their mall entrance. I have four kids I believe Kahunaville was a Bar. Until I saw an offered in LivingSocial, I decided to called to asked, if it was kids friendly, I was surprised to know that they have the restaurant atmosphere behind the bar in a separate room. Not only the food is great, the prices are better & we were served by a very friendly waiter, Alex. Not only did he made us feel welcome, he answered all of our questions & recommended a few dishes. In the past I had a bad experience with a few restaurants, who do not seemed to like coupons, we had a LivingSocial deal. However, Alex treated my family like VIP's. Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- viva Las VegasTheplanmancanVIPDined on 7/20/2014Lively and fun place to go while in Vegas. Service was good and so was the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expecting fun but didn't happenRxbel1Dined on 7/12/2014We went to this restaurant at 6:30 pm on a Saturday night expecting to encounter a fun night based on reviews I read. The restaurant was pretty much dead . Maybe because it was 110 degrees that day and the restAurant is mostly patio dining. Concerned about the heat I called the restaurant and asked if they had indoor dining. They said they did . I was expecting it to be air conditioned however it wasn't. The service was very slow and I was sweating through the dinner. Food was not that great either. We were very disappointed in this meal
- tracyDined on 7/8/2014Food is OK, but not worth the price. Service was HORRIBLE!
- SHRIMPS OVER COOKEDVIPLOCALDined on 7/5/2014NO SHOW OF BARTENDING AS ADVERTISED. NO ACTION LIKE CHAIN FOODSpecial Features:
- Not what I expectedOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/2/2014I love Kahunaville for drinks and partying but on our last trip we decided to try the food and it was not good. I had the shrimp with Jasmine rice (which was very sweet and swimming in too much sauce) and my husband had the teriyaki beef which was also way too sweet. We should have stuck to the steak because it looked fantastic on the table across from us.
- Not great, not horrible.foodinlvDined on 6/28/2014We purchased an Amazonlocal deal for Kahunaville that was $37 for 2 entrees, 2 beverages and 2 side salads. First, if you like stronger drinks... this is a great place to go. Side salads were, well, just that, salad. They were not iceberg lettuce, thankfully, but real green and red leaf lettuce. I ordered the Pina Colada Chicken and my husband ordered the Bang Bang Shrimp. My vegetables were good, but the chicken was tough and chewy, pretty disappointing. My husband's was a large bowl of rice, shrimp and vegetables and he really enjoyed it. Overall I would have to say that I would probably try Kahunaville again, but would NOT order the same thing. The environment was the best, for sure!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Skip this restaurantVegasBabyDined on 6/28/2014We went here for lunch while celebrating a friend's bachelorette party and had purchased a Groupon. We should have known when we walked in it wasn't going to be good. It was empty and the floors were sticky. When the drinks came they were undrinkable. Mine was so full of blue curaçao that it made my teeth hurt. I ordered Bang Bang Shrimp. I found a hair in it. I asked the waitress to grab a manager, to whom I explained about the drink and the hair. He tried telling me that it was a piece of vegetable. It was not. I told him that the entire experience had been sub par, and we would like our money back. It would have been $80 (what we paid for the Groupon). He refused. We left disgusted and unhappy. Would not recommend this restaurant.
- NICE surpriseOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/18/2014Even we read good reviews sometimes they are over rated and any inexpensive eateries we had tried thus far in Vegas were a big let down. but we had a coupon for up to $20 off a dinner entree with the purchase of a first dinner entree. We ordered the crab cakes and the flank steak and were pleasantly surprised. The crab cakes were made with real crab and the steak, although a little gristly, was nicely cooked with an awesome teriyaki sauce. A good portion of properly cooked rice with some tender crunchy veggies. There was even fresh pineapple pieces and a real orchid type flower to decorate the plate. Service was prompt but could be because it was close to closing time too, but great value with the coupon and would go againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- shanae1819Dined on 6/8/2014Our overall experience was great! Our server, Robert, was really good except at the end. I paid in cash and he kept my change! I didn't appreciate it so he didn't receive a tip. I tip well and that annoyed me.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Saturday Dancing!Marlymar71Dined on 6/7/2014The food was good- amazing lobster bisque. Service was quick even though we were a large party. At 10pm DJ Cubano started the music and we had a blast! Great dancing, fun crowd and good mix of English and Latin music!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rude waitressBachelorettePartyDined on 5/30/2014Our waitress was rude and not very friendly. She acted like she was annoyed with us. She was not courteous - we asked her what certain things were and she snapped at us, saying they were listed on the menu already. She only refilled our water once. We will not be coming here again.Special Features:
- The following 2 reviews are from the Kahunaville Restaurant @ Treasure Island reviews archive.
- When in Vegas!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/3/2014If you are wanting a quiet/romantic dinner this is not the place! It is more of a bar scene, with loud music and hard working bartenders. The food was okay.Special Features:
- Fun EveFoodzillaDined on 5/2/2014It was a nice restaurant like a Hawai theme .The shrimp dishes were great .However we were disappointed with the cocktails . Both the mojito to and colada tasted bad . Food was a thumbs upSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.