Skokie, IL 60077Neighborhood:
AfghanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.kabulhouse.com/
- Phone: 8476743830
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 10:00pm, Sunday: 2:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Afghan, Vegetarian, Indian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Takeout
A word from Kabul House
Kabul House offers a taste of appetizing Afghan dishes that have existed in the history of Afghanistan for thousands of years. Our restaurant emphasizes high quality Afghan food, as if prepared from the fingers of any Afghan mother. Our extensive full course menu includes lamb, seafood, beef & chicken dishes as well as vegetarian specialties that include pumpkin, eggplant, spinach & other fresh vegetable options. Our menu hosts a large variety of selections fit for anyone, from vegetarians to meat lovers alike. In most of our recipes, a limited amount of fresh spices & seasonings are used to season the dish in order to create a sensational taste that is not too overwhelming. This makes our Afghan cuisine very enjoyable for anyone & everyone. The atmosphere we provide for our patrons is one of which would be produced in our homes, relaxing, invitingly warm & unforgettable. We could go on & on claiming how exquisite our foods are, but we invite you to come & taste for yourself.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Kabul House reviews from OpenTable diners
3 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelQuiet
neighborhood gem (2)special occasion (1)great for brunch (1)fit for foodies (1)good for groups (1)Show More
- What is Afghani food?Munchkin514VIPDined on 9/4/2014If you are a fan of Indian food and Middle Eastern cuisine, Afghani food should be on your list, and Kabul House does it very well. The ingredients and spices meld these together as seamlessly as the geography does. Food is tasty and freshly prepared, and the service is friendly and helpful. Vegetarian choices are available and quite delicious, especially the soups. Give them a try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 3 reviews are from the Kabul House reviews archive.
- Great, friendly serviceSandyVIPDined on 3/19/2014The service was top notch, everyone was friendly and helpful. The food was good as well. The only negative, and I realize this is completely subjective, is that I found the food to be on the salty side.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A little DifferentageIIDined on 12/30/2013A sparse decor, that looks like an old fast food set up. That aside the food was very tasty, served hot. It was somewhat of a wait between ordering and getting the entrée. The portions are a good size and the prices are very reasonable. Overall Very Good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food reasonable priceSabrinaDined on 12/30/2013The service us very slow, so be careful if you are in a rush or sth. Food us decent, recently increased price, but overall reasonable.Special Features: