308 Clematis St.
West Palm Beach, FL 33401Neighborhood:
West Palm Beach
SushiPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.kabukiwpb.com/
- Phone: 5618336349x
- Hours of Operation:
SUN - THU
11:30AM - 10:30PM
FRI & SAT
11:30AM - 11:30PM
*Happy Hour Specials*
except 2/14. 7/4. 12/25. 12/31
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Thai, Japanese
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout
A word from Kabuki
Rated "A" by the Palm Beach Post, Kabuki is a stunning modern Asian eatery enhanced by decorative lighting fixtures that create a dimly-lit, inviting atmosphere. There's a long, full liquor bar and a sushi bar in the rear of the restaurant which provides an opportunity to watch the sushi chefs in action. The menu is large and varied, offering both cooked and raw dishes, with an emphasis on small plates. You'll find everything from Thai-style Spring Rolls to Asian Empanadas. There's also a wide selection of Nigiri sushi and rolls as well as noodle and rice dishes, curries and stir-fries. Teriyaki dishes can be savored from the Japanese grill, along with a handful of entrees such as the succulent Crispy Duck or whole Fried Snapper, plus creative desserts like Thai Donuts with dipping sauce and Banana Tempura with ice cream.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Kabuki reviews from OpenTable diners
1 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance5Noise LevelQuiet
fit for foodies (1)good for groups (1)romantic (1)special occasion (1)great for lunch (1)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- amazing!sushidatenightDined on 6/21/2014This place is fantastic! The ambience and food are incredible and the staff was so prompt and courteous. Will come back here again and again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sushi LoversBonVivantDined on 5/17/2014Must try the Uni Shooter. With quail egg, smelt row, roasted scallion, rice vinegar. Phenomenal. A brilliant creation.Special Features:
- Pleasant SurpriseBrintyDined on 4/19/2014Had a great dinner the other night. from the beginning, the Miso soup and the Edamame were fantastic, to the Dynamite and Volcano rolls, would recommend this restaurant for those looking for good Sushi in Palm Beach. Service was impeccable, our glasses were never empty. Will visit again for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good as usualRalphDined on 3/28/2014Had the crisp duck in a thai pineapple sause. Cooked just right and so tasty. My group also enjoyed their meal. Service was great and the enire dining experience was wonderful. A great place to enjoy and wonderful meal with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SushiiSushiLoverDined on 3/26/2014My boyfriend and I was in west palm beach area for our anniversary. While here we looked for a few restaurants to dine at. I really wanted sushi so I looked up sushi places and this was one of it. We made reservations and came to eat. Everything was perfect. Got sat right away, restaurant is very nice. Lights are dim so it is quite romantic. There is a sushi bar you can sit at, and also a couple tv to watch sport. Service was good, and food was also good. Love the sushi rolls there, bp and j roll was really good. I wish they didn't something special for special occasion as it was our anniversary that day. But overall, everything was good. I would recommend it to everyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food! Tauk served usDelighted1VIPDined on 3/19/2014Great Food! Tauk served us and she definitely MADE our evening. CAN'T WAIT TO RETURNSpecial Features:
- YumOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/22/2014Great and super fresh sushi. We preferred our sushi to our cooked dishes, but everything was fresh and tasty. Service was prompt and pleasant. Can't wait to return on our next trip to the Palm Beaches!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Thai/Sushi Place AroundOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 2/14/2014The food is AMAZING, everyone who I have recomended this place to falls in love with food, place, location and very reasonable prices! The tom kha soup and red curry are my fave and after being there a couple of times I can say I've never had a sushi roll I didn't enjoy at this place. The food is fresh, the cocktails are strong yet sweet and the atmosphere is romantic yet cool enough to enjoy with a group of friends or even kids (the boiths in the back are great for that since they offer more privacy and space.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Sushi/Friendly ServicePerfectManhattan26Dined on 2/10/2014The sushi (especially the rainbow dragon and lobster maki) were fantastic, and spectacular in their presentation. The service was fast and friendly, and everyone around us seemed equally satisfied with their choices. We highly recommend this restaurant, especially if you enjoy sushi and sashimi.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- menu shortage?maccVIPDined on 2/1/2014We thought it odd that only 1 menu was given to us as we were seated, even tho there was 2 of us in our party. We had to ask for another menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New Year's EveChelseaDined on 12/31/2013My husband and I went on New Year's Eve. We had a reservation for 730 and it was honored. It was relatively empty in there when we first sat. We ordered a Krab Rangoon app and the presentation was gorgeous. They were very tasty and our sushi rolls were amazing as well. The service lacked a little because tables began to fill up by the time we got our entrees but overall it was a great experience. The ambiance was inviting and added a little romance to our date. It's a little on the pricier side, but most places with an extensive sushi bar are. We recommended Kabuki to several people already, and will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!!!RNMoDined on 12/27/2013The sushi was delicious!!! The service was outstanding! We didn't know about Happy Hour, but made it in time for it. The sushi, tapas, drinks were very reasonably priced and tasted amazing! I would definitely recommend Kabuki.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always excellentJimmyDined on 12/25/2013Great food, service and hospitality. Best place in West Palm Beach. Also does great delivery.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the food!TedsVIPDined on 11/8/2013Great Thai fried rice and check out the Sea Scallop starter!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great sushirichDined on 9/28/2013They had some of the best sushi I had ever had. The fried rice in a pineapple was amazing. But I must warn don't use to much of their hot sauce. #FIRESpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice night outOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/27/2013Good food, big portions, nice atmosphere. No problems with service - staff were pleasant. Several large groups when we were there so it can tend to get a bit noisy - but all in all, fun night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Kabuki YumminessMolleeDined on 8/9/2013This restaurant was indeed a great find. Plenty of choices for someone on a restricted diet, including cucumber wrapped sushi rolls. The combination of flavors and presentation was top notch. Service was a "10" -- overall and amazing experience. They even had gluten-free soy sauce! What a gem!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Kabuki Fun!TomPalmBeachesDined on 8/3/2013Friendly bartenders, great sushi selection and specials, AND great presentation and sushi. We met friends at Kabuki on a weekend night, and they are still talking about it three weeks later. Fun place with really good Japanese. Yes, we'll go there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great atmosphere, great foodIsa29Dined on 6/29/2013I'm from NY and was pleasantly surprised by the atmosphere, vibrant scene, and the amazing food selection. Sushi was fantastic!Special Features:
- Food was greatLove2eatVIPDined on 5/26/2013The appetizers are really delicious. The food is served nicely and the portions are very large. We enjoyed our meal and would go back. The wine list is weak, so if you like sake it's great. They also have a full bar. The spicy edamame and veggie eggrolls were great. The salmon is really good and a big portion.Special Features:
- Restaurant was exremely loudOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/4/2013Restaurant was exremely loud and crowded probably due to the SunFest. Ordered a variety of small plates the quality of which was uneven.Special Features:
- Food came out fantastic whenOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/13/2013Food came out fantastic when it did. Only problem was the server. It would take him 15 minutes to return with an order every time we placed an order. That went for food and beverages.Special Features:
- This was our second time diningOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 4/5/2013This was our second time dining at Kabuki. The first time, the restaurant forgot to sign us in on Open Table, and I was listed as a "no show." This time, I reminded them to sign me in, and my points were listed as "pending" for 48 hours before they were given to me. The food was just ok. The wonton soup was fair, and the chicken dish was plentiful and tasty. The best thing about Kabuki is that it is convenient to the Drama Works theater. I don't think that I would return to the restaurant again.
- Saki bombs!!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/29/2013Phenominal lobster roll and great variety of asian inspired tapas. Great service and Martinis. The sake bombs were delish as well.Special Features:
- Great restaurant! First sakeOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 3/26/2013Great restaurant! First sake bomb! Will be back when back in west palm! Great service!Special Features:
- The lobster maki was incredibleZacharyDined on 3/20/2013The lobster maki was incredible and the service was awesome!!!Special Features:
- Great happy hour !Sauce375Dined on 3/15/2013We went for my friend's birthday party however they didn't know to check my reservation on Open Table so it might help for a reminder to pop up for them to do that. And I know happy hour is always crazy but it took 30 minutes at one point to get another round of cocktails from when we ordered in the dining room to when they came to our table after having to ask our server. Hopefully, that is just a hiccup since it's becoming more popular. We'll try again.Special Features:
- Give your review a title (optional)LVal82Dined on 2/16/2013Never been to Kabuki and it was fantastic! The menu is large and versatile. I was celebrating my birthday with my husband and friends and not everyone likes sushi but that wasn't an issue as they have lots of none sushi options. Everyone enjoyed their meals, sushi, drinks, great time. The server could've been more attentive. Not sure if it was because he was too busy but the back server picked up his slack. Still had a great time and would not only recommend to others but I intend on returning ;)Special Features:
- Imaginative and FreshantiquetravlerVIPDined on 2/12/2013The hamachi with with jalapeño was amazing The terraki lobster tails fresh and presented beautifully The sushi rolls were imaginative and beautiful. The service was just okay, the waiter did not know where the oysters were from. There was also confusion with the reservation but one can overlook this for the food.Special Features:
- Good food, great location.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/9/2013Good food, great location. The only think we didn't like was the space between tables. Too close and crowded.Special Features:
- Great food as usual. ServiceAnnBVIPDined on 2/1/2013Great food as usual. Service normally excellent, and everything was going well until it came time for the check. We waited an unusually long amount of time and our server disappeared. There appeared to be some confusion as to who was taking care of us at that point. Not a huge issue as we weren't in a hurry, but worth mentioning.
- Feels more like a brightlyOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 1/26/2013Feels more like a brightly lit cafeteria with table service. Definitely over rated: was was ok, ambience was not ok. Suitable for budget minded people who want decent sushi.
- Went there on a Saturday night.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/19/2013Went there on a Saturday night. Busy but not overwhelming. Service was prompt and cordial. Everything we ordered was vibrant, tasty and visually appealing. Well worth a night out!Special Features:
- Great spot pre-theatreAFloridianVIPDined on 1/4/2013My definition of quiet is rarely found in a restaurant, and wasn't here, but we were given the booth farthest from the noise. All 4 entrees were ample and tasty. The lobster was perfectly cooked. The spring rolls were excellent. I suspect that the calamari rings had been frozen from their appearance and taste. Everything else was perfectly prepared and presented. Bring a sweater; all 4 of us were cold!Special Features:
- Happy New Year 2013kristottDined on 12/31/2012Nice New Year's dinner, fantastic sushi boat. Good service on a very busy evening.Special Features:
- I love Kabuki for sushi--theink6Dined on 12/24/2012I love Kabuki for sushi--the fish is always fresh and flavorful, not soaked or seared as at some other restaurants. The service seems to always be pretty efficient, even during busy times. The prices are reasonable and even moreso during happy hour.Special Features:
- The Food was off the chain!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/24/2012Our family vacationed in the WPB area and we were thrilled to find vegan food on the menu that was mouth watering and affordable. The seaweed salad appetiser was AWESOME! Red curry tofu entree was off the chain! Thumbs up to Kabuki. A trip worth takingSpecial Features:
- Ka Bu Ki!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/22/2012Very fine restaurant, kid friendly, our experience was wonderful. The lobster tail was dynamite!!!Special Features:
- Quiet right before the holidays.HappyCustomerDined on 12/18/2012Quiet right before the holidays. We had most of the restaurant to ourselves, which was neat. Food is great. Restaurant looks beautiful. All around great place for dinner/lunch.Special Features:
- Loved it. The service andOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/1/2012Loved it. The service and food were five star Take more Zagat'sSpecial Features: