5080 PGA Blvd. Suite 105
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418Neighborhood:
Palm Beach Gardens
SushiPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.kabukiwpb.com/
- Phone: (561) 776-8778
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:30am - 3:00pm.
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:30pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Thai, Japanese
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access
A word from Kabuki PGA
Rated "A" by the Palm Beach Post, Kabuki is a stunning modern Asian eatery enhanced by decorative lighting fixtures that create a dimly-lit, inviting atmosphere. There's a full liquor bar and a sushi bar in the rear of the restaurant which provides an opportunity to watch the sushi chefs in action. The menu is large and varied, offering both cooked and raw dishes, with an emphasis on small plates. You'll find everything from Thai-style Spring Rolls to Asian Empanadas. There's also a wide selection of Nigiri sushi and rolls as well as noodle and rice dishes, curries and stir-fries. Teriyaki dishes can be savored from the Japanese grill, along with a handful of entrees such as the succulent Crispy Duck or whole Fried Snapper, plus creative desserts like Thai Donuts with dipping sauce and Banana Tempura with ice cream.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Kabuki PGA reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since July 24, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (4)neighborhood gem (4)kid-friendly (3)hot spot (3)fit for foodies (2)great for lunch (2)romantic (2)special occasion (2)late-night find (1)great for brunch (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Our Server was AWESOME!FluffyVIPDined on 11/8/2014This was our first time and we were really unsure what to order, so the Server asked if he could bring us a few things to try at no obligation to pay if we decided we did not like what he brought us. BINGO....He was spot on... we LOVED everything. Service was great, Food was great, just a great neighborhood gem.Special Features:
- Outstanding Friday Night DinnerDinnerWithTheFamilyDined on 9/12/2014I took my family to Kabuki Friday night for dinner and everything we ordered was amazing. My wife and I each ordered sushi. Nice presentation. My Panang Curry Chicken was very flavorful. The staff brought their A-game. My ice tea reached the half-way mark, and the waitress was filling it up. I can't wait to go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, Reservation Issuetrosi88Dined on 7/25/2014My family went there and ordered a boat for 4. It had a nice variety of sushi,sashimi, rolls. Service was pretty good, our waitress was quiet but always aware of our needs. My only complaint was that the hostess did not not take my reservation name, it was a slow night so I suppose they felt it was not needed. I menttioned to the waitress as well and she also just brushed it off . I asked them to notate it twice. Not sure that I will get my opentable points!Special Features:
- The following 26 reviews are from the Kabuki PGA reviews archive.
- Great sushiink6Dined on 7/12/2014The fish is always very fresh and flavorful. Our order of nigiri and 3 rolls was prepared and served promptly. Attentive service, as usual.I would recommend this to a friend.
- PhilipVIPDined on 5/16/2014We especially enjoyed the pad thai and pineapple curry with chicken, We also enjoyed the sushi which we ordered under the Happy Hour specials.Special Features:
- Below average sushiOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 3/17/2014Not good quality sushi. Strange sauces on everything and was not a fan of thick cuts of fish. Seemed to not care very much.
- Creative & Attractive Asian FoodeatingoutVIPDined on 3/15/2014There's a wide variety of Japanese food plus Thai food as well. Everything is very attractively presented. In particular the Kabuki Lobster Roll is an incredible combination of 3 types of lobster. Each delicious and such a great combination together. There's lobster tempura in a large martini glass, traditional lobster rolls with a yummy spicy mayo sauce, plus a large quantity of lobster salad. All together, it's a lobster lover's every wish fulfilled. Other dishes are good too, and there's a lovely area for outside dining. This restaurant has another location in downtown West Palm Beach too. Both are equally good and worth the trip. Prices are reasonable and every dish is very attractively presented. The server was top notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed!!!!74TOMANDMARYDined on 3/1/2014We had two different stir fry's neither had much flavor - bland food. Sorry we couldn't have found a new place to frequent.Special Features:
- another PGA Blvd optionJoshDined on 2/27/2014First time at Kabuki on PGA. Were seated outside at a wobbly table. Service was good. Food was good but nothing special. There are lots of options in that area, so they need to try harder to differentiate themselves. It was cool out that night. Maybe offer some hot tea? A complimentary appetizer item while you're looking over the menu? Just sayin...Special Features:
- A FavoritemaccVIPDined on 2/24/2014This restaurant has become a favorite of ours because of it's excellent food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Good FoodmaccVIPDined on 2/23/2014We were so pleased with the food at this restaurant that we made another reservation to return for dinner the following evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor foodBonefishVIPDined on 2/22/2014Cute place. Korean sushi is not up to Japanese sushi. Pad Thai wasn't good either. Service was quick and eff
- Great food, nice atmosphereSushiloverDined on 2/14/2014I went here for valentines dinner with my boyfriend. The Food was delicious, server was helpful and knowledgeable and the atmosphere was was suiting for a date night. The food was also presented with creativity and care which was a plus for our experience. I will be bringing a friend here soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous Fresh Sushi for anOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 2/13/2014amazing cost. There is a great happy houir that is wonderful. Best place in thie area for sushi!!
- overatedOpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 1/31/2014the restaurant is very nice,the service was good,and the prices were fair. However,the food was average at best, and the sushi rolls were served with scoopfuls of toppings which i have never ever seen in a sushi restaurant before. would not return or recommend.
- Love Kabuki! Great food!LeslieDined on 12/28/2013I enjoy the food selections! The staff is very attentive! Great place to eat!Special Features:
- DisappointingloveggreatfoodVIPDined on 12/25/2013Saw the good rating and expected much more of this restaurant. Food was mediocre .... both sushi and expensive fish entree.
- The restaurant will not make itFoodieDined on 12/23/2013We waited 40 minutes for drinks, another 30 minutes for salads which were delivered to the wrong table then taken from there table and brought over to ours. We politely asked where the food was and was met with surprise. The waiter was running around doing nothing. The waiter said its Monday we didn't expect to be busy. It is Monday of holiday week if your not busy then you never will be busy. It's a shame we never got the rest of our food. I was relieved because with sushi you have to he careful and since they could get it together who knows when they got a delivery or if they even follow health regs.the only good thing was they didn't charge us for our salads and salads because of the crazy wait.Would never bother going back
- Bad service nightBernieDined on 12/23/2013Night we went they had some sort of a service issue. Hardly saw our waiter. Missed one of 3 rolls we ordered. Food was good, have to straighten out service issues. Table next to us got up as waiter never showed.Special Features:
- Excellent dinnerPGA2065VIPDined on 12/22/2013Loved the dinner at Kabuki. I had Lobster Teriyaki which was 2 delicious northern lobster tails that were 90% out of the shell and a large servings of brown (or white) rice and fresh veggies and my husband had the same meal except his was Salmon Teriyaki. Both dinners were excellent. For sushi lovers, there is an extensive selection. The decor is modern and attractive. Will surely return. Only negative is that some tables were near a noisy A/C system which might annoy some people if the restaurant isn't very crowded. With more people there, it probably wouldn't be noticed. Service was very attentive. Good value, too, for the quality of the food and ambiance.Special Features:
- Great thai foodADD4Dined on 12/21/2013Food is excellent The server was hard to understand and he forgot the appetizers, we had to remind him I will go back because the food was so goodSpecial Features:
- Great Findlive2eatVIPDined on 12/16/2013The food and presentations were outstanding. The sushi and sashimi were vey fresh and well prepared as were all the dishes we ordered. The service was friendly and attentive without being overbearing and helped make for a very enjoyable evening. We will definitly be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AverageSherriVIPDined on 11/13/2013Many other good restaurants - not enjoyable enough to return. Too bad.Special Features:
- MUSIC!!!PeterpanVIPDined on 11/12/2013House/Club music blaring while dining. The food was average, and the prices so-so. Wait staff was nice and attentive, but the music was a turn-off, at least for me. Like dining in a teen club in Tokyo.
- Electronic dance club musicAwfulVIPDined on 10/11/2013When are restaurants going to understand that families and couples don't want to eat dinner with night club music. The restaurant was empty and the techno music was blasting. Servers were everywhere. Took them 10 minutes to take our order. Seemed Everything we ordered had some type of sugar sauce on it or was sweetened ...even the wonton soup. It was awful.
- Attentive serviceink6Dined on 9/21/2013The service at Kabuki's PGA location was much more attentive than at Clematis. The sushi was good, and the happy hour specials helped make it a reasonably priced meal. Some off the rolls an the regular menu are particulary good and not the same old combinations you'll find at any sushi bar.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Second time not a charmDavidDined on 8/8/2013We ate at Kabuki a couple of weeks ago and had a positive experience so we invited friends for the next visit. Sangria was sour and not mixed well. Air conditioning was broken and food was fair at best. Not going there again. Predict they will not survive in this location.
- A Nice place to beRainerDined on 7/15/2013We have been there with our children for a Sushi Diner and enjoyed The Food, the Service and the Restaurant himself. If you Love Sushi like we do, its a Must.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date nightMadsVIPDined on 6/9/2013My boyfriend and I came here for a date and we were very happy. We ate outside and the service didn't slack because of it which was great. Many different types of sushi offered along with other items on the menu and a good wine selection. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.