Kabuki Japanese Restaurant - Summerlin
400 S. Rampart Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89145Neighborhood:
JapanesePrice: $30 and under
Kabuki Japanese Restaurant - Summerlin
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.kabukirestaurants.com/
- Phone: 7026857779
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Japanese
- Executive Chef: Mr. Masa Kurihara
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Kabuki Japanese Restaurant - Summerlin
Kabuki Japanese Restaurant, the folks that make Japanese cuisine for all walks of life. Never tried sushi and Japanese cuisine? Visit Kabuki and we promise you’ll walk out hooked on our food. That’s what we do best; making non-believers into believers that Japanese cuisine is the new comfort food. When you walk into a Kabuki Japanese Restaurant, you won't be overwhelmed with Asian decor and soft slow music. What you will encounter is a fun, casual atmosphere with our friendly staff welcoming you through the doors. Our food and beverages are passionately crafted by two gentlemen who are dedicated to providing you the best in Japanese cuisine as well as spreading the culture of Japanese dining to our guests. The tireless efforts of Executive Corporate Chef Masa Kurihara and Master Sake Sommelier Yuji Matsumoto are aimed to attain total satisfaction from you. They will be heart-broken if you feel otherwise. We look forward to serving you.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Kabuki Japanese Restaurant - Summerlin - Best Restaurants in Summerlin ›
Kabuki Japanese Restaurant - Summerlin reviews from OpenTable diners
29 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (19)great for lunch (16)good for groups (13)fit for foodies (11)special occasion (9)kid-friendly (8)romantic (5)hot spot (4)great for outdoor dining (4)great for brunch (3)late-night find (2)notable wine list (1)scenic view (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Great happy hourGiovanniDined on 9/6/2014Always good, great happy hour! Very busy with the Friday happy hour crowd, best bet opt for the outside!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Relaxing lunchPannwinDined on 8/30/2014Went here for lunch to celebrate a friends birthday. Nice atmosphere, great service and moderately priced lunch menu with a lot to choose from.Special Features:
- Best tempuraDonutsDined on 8/27/2014Second time we have dine here. Love the roll list, love the sea weed salad and the tempura is the best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good late night eaterieOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/22/2014The food was delicious,well prepared and presented. Service was prompt and although it was late, the meal preparation was fresh and tasty. .Special Features:
- Very Fresh FishEdwardVIPDined on 8/21/2014We had hamachi sashimi (my favorite) and it was super fresh and delicious. The "Lotus Roll" is not to be missed. All the sushi was great. And our server (Mindy) was really nice and friendly. We love Kabuki.
- Always a treatKateDined on 8/9/2014My husband and I enjoyed celebrating my birthday at Kabuki and I was delighted to receive my green tea ice cream on a platter that read Happy Birthday in chocolate. Thanks for a great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Okay PlusGrumpyVIPDined on 8/4/2014The sashimi salad was excellent, the tempura too heavily battered, the miso soup weak on the dashi side (mine had no seaweed, just a few tiny chunks of tofu). Servings were large. This was my first Las Vegas Japanese restaurant. I hope to find better, but this was convenient, and I would not turn away people if they want a taste of Japanese cuisine even if the general ambiance of the development is desert Tuscan.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Japanese FoodPeteVIPDined on 7/29/2014We again enjoyed a delicious meal at Kabuki Japenese Restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for areaOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/26/2014Great sushi combos nice meat and fish entrees.most served with soup or salad.well priced.some staff not too knowledgeable since I am gluten freeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent place and foodlouie2012Dined on 7/1/2014The service are excellent. The food are real Japanese food. Our parties are impress with the place. We friends that come from Dubai, United Arab Emirates and Toronto Canada. Will bring my family and friends again.Special Features:
- Foodies @ KabukiFoodiesRusDined on 6/27/2014Our monthly foodies group (6) met at Kabukis on Friday night. The food was great and the setting was really nice. Service was superb!Special Features:
- barbsbibbarbsbibDined on 6/15/2014We had a party of 6 on Fathers Day 2014. Everyone ordered something different. The scallops were exceptional as was the sea bass and the steak superb. Everyone was delighted. The service was excellent. This has been one of our favorite restaurants and the friends we brought all plan to go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very enjoyableOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/23/2014First time there, had a nice evening with a visiting friend. We both enjoyed the food & the service was excellent, very friendly staff and received our food efficiently. Would definitely go back AND recommend to fellow sushi-loving friends.Special Features:
- The following 42 reviews are from the Kabuki Japanese Restaurant - Summerlin reviews archive.
- Table42VIPDined on 5/20/2014Management and staff continually impress with their dedication to providing delicious food and excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved the Happy HourNinaLVVIPDined on 4/18/2014This was our first time at this restaurant. Decided to order from the happy hour menu and we were glad we did. The food was very good, especially the salmon sushi. Our server TJ was great, very good customer service.Special Features:
- Relaxing, friendly, romanticKelleyDined on 3/29/2014First time dining in. We were early for our reservation and the hostess was more than happy that we wished to have a drink in the bar before we sat at our table. Sara (I believe her name was) was a very good and professional bartender and suggested wonderful drinks. She was even very friendly when we asked if she had a phone charger. Me working in the industry I know that is highly annoying. Ryan is an top notch server. He was very personable and easy talking with us. Once again he suggested fantastic drinks. The mango sakitini is amazing. He then talked us into the grilled calamari which neither of us have had before and now cannot get off out minds. Thank you for the wonderful experience. Will be seeing you next time we visit.Special Features:
- Service is the least important!nannyDined on 3/29/2014My own food was not good, service was terrible. Told Spencer our waiter we wanted forks, had to get them ourselves! My entree came at least 10 minutes later than the rest of the table, I was told they forgot to bring it out, the chicken was so dried out I could not eat it. When I did see the waiter I told him about it he said I should have ordered something else. He did not even offer to take it off the bill even though all the chicken was still on the plate. I am not in too big of a hurry to go back.
- Good FoodSxymokaDined on 3/29/2014We did a 2pm brunch and the restaurant was half full, which gave it a good crowd vibe on a Sunday. Great lunch option, priced right from 12-4, which which averaged $9-$13. Had Teriyaki Salmon, and you got soup, salad, rice and entree which was Plenty. The food was excellent. I did feel the server needed a little more service training. I mentioned this was our first time there, and there were no suggestions made or questions asked about what we were thinking about ordering. The 1st 3 flavors of tea we ordered were not available. After the 1st we don't have it, I expected to be told what tea you do have,especially when we don't have happened 3 times.. However, the food was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We were staying at the SuncoastAMMBDined on 3/19/2014We were staying at the Suncoast so this was an easy walk away for dining out. The service and food was very good but we were disappointed in the lack of ambiance in the dining area. We were placed in the very last booth in the restaurant although there were only three other tables occupied in the entire restaurant which made us feel a bit 'left out' of any action or involvement.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always excellent food andMarkEDined on 3/14/2014Always excellent food and service. We love their tempura, the combo meals, sushi rolls, and even the salads.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great location, good food.sunshineDined on 2/12/2014Offers either patio or inside dining in a nice Shopping Mall. Good food, nice prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, service, and prices.MarkEDined on 2/4/2014We have been here many times and brought friends and family. The value is always extremely good and the food excellent. Try the sushi named Lotus on fire.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great spotnannyDined on 2/1/2014It was a great evening with friends. All our soups salads and entrees were the best!! Jordan our server went beyond good service to make us all happy diners! Drinks were good too!!Special Features:
- Good sushi, close to homeMannjDined on 1/25/2014Kabuki has a good, varied menu with plenty of cooked entrees as well as sushi. Their rolls are good and come as described on the menu. One in our party had a cooked entree and it was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KabukiJodyDined on 12/19/2013We went to dinner for my daughters birthday. The food, service, and overall experience was amazing! I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone that wants superior food, excellent service, and an overall wonderful dining experience.Special Features:
- Okay but not greatNikkirn32Dined on 12/14/2013The food was so-so.. Made a reservation and got sat in the patio room along with a huge Christmas party. Not fun, my friend and I couldn't barely hear each other. Service was very slow. Maybe because of the party, however will not go back probably. Not worth the effort to park and walk.
- Very HappySharryDined on 10/19/2013My husband and I went to Kabuki for the first time recently, and we both were so glad we did. The menu is extensive, which is wonderful because we can go again several times and order new dishes. My wine choice was commented on by our waitress as her favorite, which is often said; but later on, she came over and asked me if I liked the wine and was pleased that I agreed with her. She was very friendly and efficient, even though the place was quite busy. It is fun there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worst Japanese Experience in U.S.OuishiDined on 10/12/2013I am a 2nd generation Jp-American and Sushi chef who chose this restaurant for our anniversary, due to it being the #1 rated Jp place in Summerlin on the web. My expectations were higher than usual due to enormous amounts of favorable reviews. My only previous experience in LV was SushiMon in Green Valley, a delightful experience. Ordered Calpico Sodas (sent back too tart), Tonkatsu Pork Loin, Tuna Tataki, Shrimp Tempura, Soup, Salad and Rice. There's a character limit in this review so I can't give great details: Dry, tasteless pork; inedible rubbery tasting tempura with NO daikon oroshi!; sushi rice seemingly lacking any sushi rice vinegar, cilantro laced Tuna that was warm/hot after searing. Walked out hungry and ate elsewhere.
- wooo!jhash87Dined on 8/16/2013the service was great. the good was fantastic and it's a great place to go for a birthday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceJerridDined on 7/19/2013Very quiet place with an excellent menu, great food and great service. Will make it a regular dinner spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always goodGiovanniDined on 7/12/2013Once again very nice, blew friends with the dragon roll, instagramed it, all so good, always good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good sushi, good service.MarkVIPDined on 6/30/2013Good sushi, good service. The Firecracker dish was particularly good.
- Happy hour! WOW!GiovanniDined on 6/28/2013Heard about great happy hour, friends were right, even double checked the bill, WOW, nice! Love having "Open Table" and reservations on a busy friday night! Will be back, live right next to you, so great! Will be back and often!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Kabuki is by far the bestOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/8/2013Kabuki is by far the best sushi spot in Vegas. It is a very reasonably priced restaurant. The service is great, and the place is always spotless.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So far, this is absolutelyOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/3/2013So far, this is absolutely the best sushi in Clark County.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My absolute favorite is thenannyDined on 5/3/2013My absolute favorite is the breaded calamari, and I don't even like calamari!Special Features:
- We went to this location forbgauffDined on 4/19/2013We went to this location for a birthday dinner when the Las Vegas Strip location could not accommodate us. It is in a very nice shopping center about 20 minutes from the Strip. The location was easy to find, parking was easy. The food was delicious and beautifully plated. I will definitely come back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Appetizers wer excellent serviceShebedbDined on 3/9/2013Appetizers wer excellent service was great I had seabass it was terrible dry overcooked made for not a happy endingSpecial Features:
- The food isn't the best JapaneseOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/26/2013The food isn't the best Japanese you'll ever have, but it is good! The ambiance is comfortable and nice and the service was great. If you enjoy lychee, I suggest getting a lychee martini or any beverage that includes it. Their menu for happy hour and reverse happy hour have perfect items to choose from.Special Features:
- service was not very good.OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 1/30/2013service was not very good. Waited 45 minutes to get our food, the server spilled some sauce on my friend's pants. Maybe they were too busy, not enough servers.