Kabuki Japanese Restaurant - Las Vegas
6605 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89119Neighborhood:
South Las Vegas
JapanesePrice: $30 and under
Kabuki Japanese Restaurant - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.lasvegaskabuki.com/
- Phone: 7028967440
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 400pm - 10:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Japanese
- Executive Chef: Masa Kurihara
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Kabuki Japanese Restaurant - Las Vegas
Kabuki Japanese Restaurant, the folks that make Japanese cuisine for all walks of life. Never tried sushi and Japanese cuisine? Visit Kabuki and we promise you"ll walk out hooked on our food. That’s what we do best; making non-believers into believers that Japanese cuisine is the new comfort food. When you walk into a Kabuki Japanese Restaurant, you won’t be overwhelmed with Asian decor and soft slow music. What you will encounter is a fun, casual atmosphere with our friendly staff welcoming you through the doors. Our food and beverages are passionately crafted by two gentlemen who are dedicated to providing you the best in Japanese cuisine as well as spreading the culture of Japanese dining to our guests. The tireless efforts of Executive Corporate Chef Masa Kurihara and Master Sake Sommelier Yuji Matsumoto are aimed to attain total satisfaction from you. They will be heart-broken if you feel otherwise. We look forward to serving you.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Kabuki Japanese Restaurant - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
7 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (5)fit for foodies (3)hot spot (3)special occasion (3)great for lunch (3)kid-friendly (3)late-night find (2)romantic (2)neighborhood gem (2)great for brunch (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 8/5/2014Had dinner here before the Cirque show. I've searched for a decent Japanese restaurant that gives me the least risk in quality of food and service. Some of the local places worry me sometimes -service was too slow, food was bland etc. Yellowtail Carpaccio, Chicken Yakitori, Udon are our family favorite at Kabuki here or California. It was very safe choice for us and glad we did it.Special Features:
- Amazing food and service!!bat1976Dined on 7/3/2014We were late for our reservations as we had a hard time finding it as we are not familiar with the Las Vegas area. We called and told them we would be late and they were very gracious about it. We got there and just had to wait a couple of minutes. Everyone was very accomadating. We really enjoyed our dinner and the waitress was very attentive but not too attentive. We will definitely go there again when visiting Vegas.Special Features:
- Great food, great service!!!foodiesVIPDined on 6/29/2014There were 11 of us dining and we ordered sushi, salmon, bbq beef ribs, hibachi seafood plate, teriyaki beef and shrimp and vegetable tempura and also ramen for the little one. All the dishes were made perfectly especially the salmon - it was cooked just right and tasted great. The presentation of each dish was stunning. The bbq beef ribs were deeelicious! This is the best meal we ever had in this restaurant. The wait staff was excellent. Our server was attentive throughout the entire meal. Never had to wait for anything. Overall, it was a great night. Will definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- my faveIvetskiVIPDined on 5/21/2014This is my fave Japanese resto in town! I love the place , the food and the quality of service.Special Features:
- Always delicious.VampireGirlDined on 5/4/2014Have eaten there plenty of times before or after seeing a movie. Menu is amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 45 reviews are from the Kabuki Japanese Restaurant - Las Vegas reviews archive.
- Always enjoy my food and ambienceMench2VIPDined on 3/18/2014Always enjoy my food and ambience here. Great service too!Special Features:
- Sushi in the desertHiloEatsDined on 2/23/2014Las Vegas, NV in a desert town but you can still get a decent sushi outing when cravings hit. go try! if you make reservation through opentable, when you check in if they don't seem to mark that you kept your reservation and dined there, don't worry they have a different system than most places, you will still get your opentable points. they only mark if you don't show for your reservation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- don't forget your discountsfranciscaDined on 2/12/2014not only do they offer great happy hour prices but LVAC members get a discount too! awesome! /fsSpecial Features:
- FunDoweDined on 2/5/2014Our server's name was Diane, and she was super friendly and helpful. I had never been to Kabuki before, it was fun and the food options were great. I really liked the Vegas Roll.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Personnel were friendly, tookhmaspecDined on 1/29/2014Personnel were friendly, took us in early and food was excellent, no pressure to eat fastSpecial Features:
- Intro to SushiFamily5Dined on 1/19/2014This was our 3 kids first introduction to Sushi. The kids menu offers great choices and we added Sushi rolls. A+. This is now their favorite restaurant. And, it satisfied the parents' hunger for excellent Japanese food. We'll go back soon.Special Features:
- Best Japanese restaurant in town!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/18/2013This is the best Japanese restaurant I have been too. Their sushi items are fantastic and the prices are not too extraordinary. They are not an all you can eat restaurant, as they offer other menu items as well, but the pricing is not too bad. I have been there several times with a party of 4 and the bill always comes out to just under $100, which is not bad. They offer two happy hours - a normal one and a reverse happy hour which takes place the last couple of hours before they close. This offers two timeframes to save some $ on dinner.
- xmas experince,SpeedemonDined on 12/11/2013The food was good the service was good. Only problem was finding parking inside town square.Special Features:
- Best in VegasOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/29/2013We went to this restaurant last year for dinner and liked it so much we made it a point to go again this year. We were not disappointed. Once again the food was outstanding. The service was excellent. Can't go wrong dinning at the Kabuki.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Deliciousamp1919Dined on 10/14/2013Great food and service! Veggie ramen is amazing! Clearly labeled gluten free and vegetarian options are a plus!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KabukiOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/24/2013While the food was excellent, the service left a lot to be desired. Even though we told him not to bring our entrees out while we were still having appetizers, he did it anyhow and we sent it back. This is a recurring problem with the servers at Kabuki.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nicely prepared and fresh sushidolphanbobVIPDined on 6/23/2013This place was recommended by a local.I was on vacation and wanted fresh sushi. The sushi was not only fresh and served quickly, but was also a huge portion well worth the price paid. I found a favorite sushi bar in Vegas.Special Features:
- Improve SushiZimmyVIPDined on 5/26/2013Hire new sushi staff! A five year old can make better rollsSpecial Features:
- Great SushimjonesDined on 5/6/2013Excellent Sushi and good service. Very Enjoyable meal.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Taste TreatOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/2/2013Excellent for a chain. I had four appetizers: seaweed salad, teriyaki asparagus, grilled squid, rice triangles (ogenaki?). All were well-made and delicious. Price was right, at $20 total. It's a down to earth place, service was excellent (no pretense).Special Features:
- My family and I had a veryOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/31/2013My family and I had a very good experienced in your branch. Our server, Angie, was very attentive and very nice. The food is great, the price is reasonable and worth it. I will definitely recommend your Kabuki to my relatives and friends. But will definitely come back with or without reason to celebrate.Special Features:
- Great place to eatOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/28/2012We were pleasantly surprised. Service was the best. Really was not expecting the food to be as good as it was. Prices were very reasonable. If in Vegas and tired of the vegas hotel food I would strongly recommend the Kabuki. Next trip to Vegas the Kabuki is at the top of the list of restaurants.Special Features:
- I love the location of thisTeriVIPDined on 10/25/2012I love the location of this restaurant because, even though it's off the strip, there's plenty to do and see at Town Center. The nightlife here is more laid back but there's usually live bands and lots of activity. The food is delicious and the service is phenomenal. We will definitely retrun next time we're in Vegas! LOVED IT!Special Features:
- Really like this restaurant,OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 10/15/2012Really like this restaurant, but on this last visit the service was terrible. If you're there during lunch be sure to tell your server that you're ordering off the lunch menu or they will charge you for dinner. I don't blame the wait staff their manager Tom is awful! He has no clue what customer service is thus doesn't know how to train his staff.
- Great Sushi - great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/27/2012Great spot in Summerlin in beautiful Tivoli Village. Would definitely go back. Sushi was very good nicely prepared.Special Features:
- A friend who lives in VegasPablo57VIPDined on 8/15/2012A friend who lives in Vegas sent us to Kabuki for reliable, moderate price Japanese. Dinner was just that; a good somewhat off Strip location for good value Japanese. They have at least one other location in Vegas in Summerlin. A good place to know!Special Features:
- We just love Kabuki! TheBeefBoyVIPDined on 7/25/2012We just love Kabuki! The food is always fresh, the service is always friendly! Their frequent dining club is an added touch of class that gives you something back. The only problem is I can't figure out what they all say when you get seated! We try to go at least once a month.Special Features:
- This is my favorite sushiOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 5/22/2012This is my favorite sushi place! The Baja Roll is ah-mazing! My friend and I went here before a movie, so we told them that we were in a hurry. I've never seen chefs that made GOOD sushi so quickly without feeling rushed at the same time. Amazing!
- entres for the entire partydiamondmanVIPDined on 5/17/2012entres for the entire party of 4 should have been served together rather than one at a timeSpecial Features:
- Better than paying casino pricesOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/15/2012Great restaurant in Vegas if you don't want to pay casino prices. Dined at Rice in the Luxor the night before and the food was excellent and the service was unbelievable BUT the price was $60.00 more than Kabuki for less food. If you want great service and interaction with the sushi chef sit in the middle of the bar. I sat with my wife at the very end near the kitchen. Had to wave down the chef to get orders in and any attention. He was very busy with orders from the tables in the restaurant. You would think the sushi bar,which had 4 chefs, would just assign 1 chef to do the table orders. Food was good but not exceptional.Special Features:
- Some rolls are too big toOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/29/2011Some rolls are too big to fit in your mouth, but the food is good and it's a good local spot to go with friends.Special Features:
- Their signature, "Lotus onOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/31/2011Their signature, "Lotus on Fire", roll is incrediable!!Special Features:
- Rushed - poor serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 10/17/2011Missed that this was in a suburban mall. Strike one. Went on a Monday night and there were very few people. Why were we rushed? My sushi arrived before my wife finished her appetizer. Then when we looked to order a second drink - no one to be found!
- Always stop by when I'm inOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/27/2011Always stop by when I'm in Vegas. The lunch specials are a deal! My favorite is the tonkatsu.Special Features:
- My boyfriend and I love toOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/7/2011My boyfriend and I love to go to Kabuki. It's where we went for our first date!Special Features:
- Great food and prices. WaiterOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/14/2011Great food and prices. Waiter was slow and didnt pay much attention to us. We wanted to order more food but felt rushed when everything was taken away. so we ended up having dessert instead.Special Features:
- windows face out to town squaredlx1VIPDined on 7/13/2011windows face out to town square so certain tables are great fun people watchingSpecial Features:
- The "Boat's" are the way toOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/23/2011The "Boat's" are the way to go, great sake sampler as wellSpecial Features:
- The food here is consistantlyOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 6/1/2011The food here is consistantly good. Have only had lunch here, but the prices are very resonable.Special Features:
- Good food and service. WouldOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/7/2011Good food and service. Would recommend and will go back again.Special Features: