Kabuki Japanese Restaurant - Howard Hughes Center
6081 Center Dr
Los Angeles, CA 90045Neighborhood:
West Los Angeles
JapanesePrice: $30 and under
Kabuki Japanese Restaurant - Howard Hughes Center
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.kabukirestaurants.com/
- Phone: 3106415524
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:30pm; Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Japanese
- Executive Chef: Mr. Masa Kurihara
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Kabuki Japanese Restaurant - Howard Hughes Center
Kabuki Japanese Restaurant, the folks that make Japanese cuisine for all walks of life. Never tried sushi and Japanese cuisine? Visit Kabuki and we promise you"ll walk out hooked on our food. That’s what we do best; making non-believers into believers that Japanese cuisine is the new comfort food. When you walk into a Kabuki Japanese Restaurant, you won’t be overwhelmed with Asian decor and soft slow music. What you will encounter is a fun, casual atmosphere with our friendly staff welcoming you through the doors. Our food and beverages are passionately crafted by two gentlemen who are dedicated to providing you the best in Japanese cuisine as well as spreading the culture of Japanese dining to our guests. The tireless efforts of Executive Corporate Chef Masa Kurihara and Master Sake Sommelier Yuji Matsumoto are aimed to attain total satisfaction from you. They will be heart-broken if you feel otherwise. We look forward to serving you.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Kabuki Japanese Restaurant - Howard Hughes Center reviews from OpenTable diners
6 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance3.5Noise LevelEnergetic
fit for foodies (2)good for groups (2)great for lunch (2)special occasion (1)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- Great Japanese FoodmsrozDined on 9/11/2014I wanted a nice reasonable place for Japanese food for lunch for my birthday. My first time here. The location in the Howard Hughes Center was very convenient for me. The service was good ...I had a 1:30 pm reservation for lunch as I wanted to miss the main lunch time crowd. The menu was extensive and the food was excellent. My Tempura was crisp, Miso soup was delicious and the Terriaki beef and chicken was also very good. Nice portions for the price. My only complaint would be tables need to be cleaned better between sittings. I think mine was just brushed off and not really cleaned with a solution of any kind. At any rate for the food, price and location, I will definitely go back.Special Features:
- Good fresh sushiGreatLunchVIPDined on 8/5/2014Near LAX we stop for food before going back to the airport and take the plain to India. Service was slow! Good food!I would recommend this to a friend.
- PrimeEdPrimeEdDined on 6/5/2014We have dined at this restaurant on several occasions. At each visit, the dining experience was superb! The cuisine is excellent and the service is attentive and personable. We love the quality at this restaurant!Special Features:
- slow servicesushifanDined on 5/28/2014food was avarage. Service was slow. I did not know there was a fee for the hot green tea. They should have informed us.Special Features:
- The following 5 reviews are from the Kabuki Japanese Restaurant - Howard Hughes Center reviews archive.
- Nothing specialEdwardVIPDined on 4/22/2014I guess Kabuki is the appropriate name for this restaurant, as it is not what you would expect. Just average sushi that is somewhat offset by very good service.
- Birthday Celebrationrar1361Dined on 4/9/2014We celebrated my moms birthday at Kabuki's. The food was awesome and plentiful, Definitely will return.Special Features:
- Varietal menu selection!justoKVIPDined on 3/20/2014We had combination plates and sushi and sashimi salad. The selection of sushi warrants a comeback to try more! The specialty rolls had more than enough to share! The steak was tender and the sashimi salad was bountiful (could've used a bit more dressing). The tempura had many shrimp and vegetables. They had quite a selection of sake, but we chose our go to favorite beer tonight - Asahi Dry. Many tvs around for my husband to enjoy watching March Madness basketball. Food came out quickly too. Service was plentiful = everyone helping each other.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently good dining experienceSluggyweaselVIPDined on 3/18/2014I've been to this Kabuki location several times and the food and service has consistently been good. Once the orders have been placed our soup, edamame or other appetizers all arrive quickly. Entrees arrive at the right time and portions are a good value for the price. They offer the typical entrees and combo meals, sushi and noodles but have added more gourmet items and vegan dishes too. There's something to please everyone and for us it's become our go-to Japanese comfort food spot.Special Features:
- Perfect for a Special OccassionHolly2Dolly555Dined on 1/25/2014I was trying to find a great restaurant for my Mom's birthday on the way to The Forum. Kabuki was the perfect fit! The food was amazing and the service was fantastic. I would highly recommend this restaurant for any special occasion or dinner out with friends and family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.