Kabobji - North Miami Beach
3055 NE 163rd St.
North Miami Beach, FL 33160Neighborhood:
Middle EasternPrice: $30 and under
Kabobji - North Miami Beach
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.eatkabobji.com/
- Phone: 3053548484
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM.
Dinner: Daily: 4:00 PM - 11:00 PM.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Middle Eastern, Lebanese
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Wine
A word from Kabobji - North Miami Beach
When you"re in the mood for good times and great cuisine, be sure to check out Kabobji's. The restaurant is centrally located in North Miami just minutes away from Aventura, Sunny Isles, and Downtown. Come taste our authentic middle-eastern food and listen to great music. The menu at Kabobji features a wide array of great selections of traditional Middle Eastern Dishes, such as Falafel, Shawarma, Kabob, Hummus and Tabbouli made from only the freshest and highest quality ingredients. The beer and wine lists include a selection of Middle Eastern imports. Be sure to try one of the desserts for the perfect finish to your meal. Our dishes have something sure to please every member of your group. Kabobji is sure to provide you with Miami's favorite culinary destinations and is sure to offer you a pleasant and unique dining experience every time you visit. Please stop in soon!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Kabobji - North Miami Beach reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
kid-friendly (4)good for groups (4)neighborhood gem (4)great for lunch (4)fit for foodies (3)great for brunch (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Delicious!!!!CastleNMBVIPDined on 9/3/2014Wonderful as always! A true neighborhood gem. Healthy and delicious!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FlavorsjasonsDined on 7/5/2014The food was excellent, service was fast and friendly. Everything was cooked perfectly and the fresh pita was greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 32 reviews are from the Kabobji - North Miami Beach reviews archive.
- Consistently good ALL around!SalgoldVIPDined on 4/19/2014Has become one of my very favorite restaurants. Have eaten here about a dozen times now and not one bad experience. Aside from consistently good food served quick, service is TRULY OUTSTANDING! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK . . . and I'll keep coming back again & again!Special Features:
- great lamb!rafaelrvazVIPDined on 4/13/2014great lamb, always fresh hot bread. paozinho quente toda hora, quibe cru uma delicia e o carneiro especial do dia tava mto bom! vale a pena se quiser um arabe mesmo
- Worth the visitRegularVIPDined on 4/6/2014I've been driving by this place for years and finally decide to give it a try. I sat outside on the patio and enjoyed the calm. I felt welcome and received outstanding service. The fresh warm bread was just delicious! I order a chicken vegetable wrap. It came out very hot and the sautéed vegetables had a spicy kick to it. I would have liked more chicken chunks than vegetables, but it did fill me up. There was also an included side portion of basmati rice with slivered almonds. The rice was delicately seasoned and cooled down the palate from the main dish. I will return and try some of the other items such as the lamb kebab and salads.
- We were a party of 9 - everyoneOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/7/2014We were a party of 9 - everyone enjoyed their meal with very good service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good food with more thanHarmonDined on 1/19/2014Very good food with more than adequate service. Portions are quite large and pricing is reasonable.Special Features:
- OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 12/5/2013As usual service was outstanding. We were a group of nine and had one person in a wheelchair and one person in a highchair. All were served with consideration and friendly efficiency. Food is very tasty and plentiful. Prices are reasonable. We all love this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food is delicious and servingsOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/9/2013Food is delicious and servings large. The service is outstanding. Our every request was promptly and smilingly fullfilled. The hummas and pitas are the best. Fabulous salad comes with entrees. Excellent vegetarian dishes as well as meat and chicken well prepared. Highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CastleNMBVIPDined on 10/30/2013BEST food, BEST pita bread, BEST service!!!! We absolutely <3 KabobjiSpecial Features:
- The Best MIddle Eastern Food!JudyEatzDined on 10/23/2013This was the best middle eastern food I have ever eaten!! We were visiting our friend, Raseh,who is a regular customer and she ordered us a feast- falafel, baba ghanoush, stuffed cabbage, stuffed grape leaves, tabbouleh, mejedra,chicken and beef shawarma and lamb chops. It was all hot, fresh and made to order. The pita bread is amazing and made right on the premises in front of you. A great place to visit for your Middle Eastern food fix!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently DeliciousSalgoldVIPDined on 10/12/2013Very good food at good prices topped off with good service. Will be back regularly!Special Features:
- Good food BUT needs AMBIANCE!NativeMiamianVIPDined on 7/27/2013Lighting is to bright and feels as if one is eating in a food hall or cafeteria. Dim the lights, add some table top accessories and nice music and this place would be a gem!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LOVE IT!CastleNMBVIPDined on 7/23/2013We love Kabobji!!! The food is delicious. The BEST hummus and pita bread ever. Great service too! We go once a week and always look forward to returning again the following week.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our waiter was very attentivekeysfunVIPDined on 7/14/2013Our waiter was very attentive when we first arrived. Unfortunately, he had too many tables once our order was taken and came back to check our meal when we were already halfway done. Also, our waters were not refilled and finally we were able to catch the hostess or gave us more water - this was already after the meal. We waited a while to find the waiter to get our check. He just had too many tables, I know, I was a waitress once! But we will go back!!!Special Features:
- BEST place in town!CastleNMBVIPDined on 7/3/2013Delicious food, great portions! Fun and lively place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love everything!CastleNMBVIPDined on 5/20/2013We love everything we have ever ordered. We go weekly and truly enjoy the food!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LOVE THEIR FOOD!!!! BestCastleNMBVIPDined on 4/18/2013LOVE THEIR FOOD!!!! Best hummus, pita bread, etc..... LOVE everything!!Special Features:
- LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this restaurant!CastleNMBVIPDined on 4/8/2013LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this restaurant! The food is amazing and they have the best pita bread ever!!!! We go at least once a week :)Special Features:
- Worth a trip!AventuradinerVIPDined on 3/23/2013One of the best local places in the North Miami/Aventura area. You can't go wrong!Special Features:
- The food is so good that youanimamundi9Dined on 3/21/2013The food is so good that you are willing to put up with the very slow service and often forgotten requests.Special Features:
- LOVE the food!!! ServiceCastleNMBVIPDined on 2/17/2013LOVE the food!!! Service is great too and the restaurant is very nice. They make the best homemade pita bread ever :))))))Special Features:
- What a fantastic experience.spotspicksVIPDined on 11/16/2012What a fantastic experience. Great food and even better service. You can not beat it.Special Features:
- food good but unattentive serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/15/2012food is always good but service has progressively declined and become slower and less attentive since the expansion - it would be a shame if they can't get it back to what it used to be.
- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED !!!DaniDVIPDined on 9/13/2012The food at Kabobji is OUTSTANDING! Everything you eat there is like home food. Been eating Lebanese food all my life and this place tops it! I would recommend to anyone who wants to eat GOOD food!! the service is veryyy friendly , the owner is always around making sure everyone is ok and the quality is always fresh! they just expanded it and now has much more space and fit for more people. During high season in Miami there is a line waiting to be seated! That's how good it is! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!Special Features:
- Always on the mark! TriedFoodiefusionistaVIPDined on 8/29/2012Always on the mark! Tried the lambchops and the curried fish for the first time and both were spectacular -- cooked to perfection and full of flavor. I'll add these dishes to my usual Lebaneses Fajitas and I'm all set. Casual, family friendly and consistent. Bon apetitte!Special Features:
- Middle Eastern Food At It's Best!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/30/2012Great, great, great food -- if you're pretty much the, food discovery type, that love trying different cultural dishes - check this place out.Special Features:
- THE SERVICE WAS GREAT. THEOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/11/2012THE SERVICE WAS GREAT. THE MENU GAVE GREAT CHOICES. THE ENTREES CAME WITH SOUP OR SALAD. THIS MADE THE COST OF DINNER QUITE REASONABLE. THE PORTIONS WERE QUITE LARGE. I WHO ALMOST NEVER TAKE FOOD HOME, DID THIS TIME. WOULD DEFINATELY GO BACK AGAIN.Special Features:
- A Reason to Head up North!FoodiefusionistaVIPDined on 5/8/2012In between the mainland and Sunny Isles, lies this husband and wife eatery with mouth watering middle eastern delicacies. The Lebanese fajitas or Galleh, are spiced and roasted just right with a genuine and semi-spicy flavor. The kabobs are moist and juicy with just the right amount of lemon zest! I will be back. I will tell many. Save some room for the baklava as well!Special Features:
- Excellent food. EverythingOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/21/2012Excellent food. Everything from the hummus to the chicken was amazing.
- Very mediocre food in a shabbySailrmanDined on 3/28/2012Very mediocre food in a shabby storefront setting. Portion size was generous, but overall quality of the lamb we ordered was poor. Cubes of lamb were tough and gristly and the accompanying rice was served cold.
- The service was awful. TheTigs7Dined on 3/4/2012The service was awful. The food wasn't as good as the last time I was there.
- casual dining, delicious foodOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/28/2011We were a group of 16, 3 generations of family gathered for the winter break. We were looking to find a place that would accommodate our big group, have tasty food, offer something for the kids, and not break the bank. OpenTable suggested Kabobji, and based on the photos & descriptions (and delighted it met our criteria above), we gave it a try. Kabobji was delicious! Service was efficient & with a smile, and the other patrons were locals who looked in-the-know and happy to be there. The only "caveat" was, in terms of atmosphere, Kabobji is in a strip mall and emphatically unadorned! But if you're looking for a casual, straightforward Middle Eastern eating experience, Kabobji has a kind spirit and very good food.Special Features:
- Very good food that was preparedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/12/2011Very good food that was prepared and presented well by an energetic staff. Appetizers were typical Mediteranean/Arabic dishes, main dishes were seasoned and cooked excellent. I could not stop eating. Try the Moroccan beer!Special Features: