1111 Lincoln Road
Miami, FL 33139Neighborhood:
Miami Beach / South Beach
French / JapanesePrice: $50 and over
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.juviamiami.com/
- Phone: 3057638272
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Wednesday: 6:00pm - 11:00pm, Thursday - Saturday: 6:00pm - 12:00am
Lunch - Everyday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: French / Japanese, South American
- Executive Chef: Laurent Cantineaux/ Sunny Oh
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Juvia
Juvia is a 10,000 square foot indoor/ outdoor restaurant and lounge on the penthouse level of the parking garage by Herzog & de Meuron at 1111 Lincoln Road. Owned and operated by Jonas and Alexandra Millan of Bonito St. Barth, Juvia's dining room features a vertical garden, designed by internationally acclaimed botanist Patrick Blanc, which invokes the lushness of the Amazon rainforest. Chefs are: Laurent Cantineaux, a protege of Daniel Boulud, Sunny Oh, formerly of Nobu South Beach, and pastry Chef Gregory Gourreau, who has worked with Alain Ducasse and Francois Payard. The trio serves a harmonious blend of the regional cuisines of Asia, the vibrant flavors of South America and classic French techniques in the form of ceviches, tiraditos, fresh seafood and prime meats.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
Juvia reviews from OpenTable diners
244 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (190)great for outdoor dining (138)special occasion (119)hot spot (111)romantic (102)vibrant bar scene (88)fit for foodies (53)late-night find (45)good for groups (38)neighborhood gem (28)great for lunch (21)notable wine list (17)great for brunch (16)kid-friendly (10)Show More
- A wonderful Miami viewDacApiacereDined on 9/15/2014A excellent mixture between view, ambiance, music and food The best terrace for a romantic dinnerSpecial Features:
- Poor presentationJessicaNYDined on 9/14/2014I was very disappointed with the presentation, I ordered a seared tuna with Harlow tomatoes and avocado, as soon as the plate arrived I was nauseous just to look at it. The avocado was mushed instead a nice slice over the tomatoes and talking about tomatoes that wasn't Harlow at all, I know tomatoes really well and that was a regular not organic juice Harlow. The tuna was nice seared but not flavor. My friend also ordered the grill tuna with a side of mushrooms that was also very poor presented and flavorless. The only thing good was the jasmine rice and the service. Anyway i hope the step up on the dish presentation. We eat with the eye first.Special Features:
- JuviaCmvfsaysDined on 9/14/2014While the view was lovely all other aspects of this restaurant were totally overrated. Also the ambiance lost a star for putting three ashtrays on top of our table. People were standing right on top of us.Special Features:
- WOW!!JJSATNYVIPDined on 9/13/2014Saturday evening dinner, good crowd, beautiful view both outside and inside. We were expecting great things and we were not disappointed. The drink specials, wine list, appetizers, entrees and dessert were all memorable. Even the music level during dinner was just right. Service was better than the food, Kate was knowledgeable, helpful and fun, but everyone pitched in to make sure we were well taken care of. Rainstorm in the middle of dinner and more than half of the tables needed to be moved indoors, a little hectic but staff seemed prepared and everyone dining was taken care of and seemed satisfied. Great Lincoln Road location, will go back and recommend to all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rain at JuviaChinoDined on 9/13/2014Excellent ! Fabulous ! Amazing ! I went with two friends of mine and we all raved about the service, the wait staff is incredible, I felt like we had our own staff. the ambiance is superb, when you walk out of the elevator all you can say is Wow !!!!! Looking forward to my next time at JUVIA !!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Juvia is great for lunchdinebyboatDined on 9/13/2014If you are looking for a great spot to bring family and friends new to Miami this is it. A great view, great atmosphere, and wonderful food. A true taste of what Miami is all about!Special Features:
- Bad food but good viewNoodlesVIPDined on 9/12/2014This was the first time trying this restaurant, we went for lunch, we tried the Miami Spice menu, very very poor quality and little food, nothing to compare with what the other restaurants offer during these two months of Miami Spice, definately not worth the money. I would only reccomend to go there for a drink before you go and eat somewhere else.Special Features:
- Another Great Night at JuviaMiamiBeachDinerDined on 9/11/2014I live in Miami Beach and enjoy taking guests to this amazing spot. The view, the food, the service....it was all top quality and consistent. My friends had a great time and I will definitely be back.Special Features:
- don't go if you're hungryOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014plates are extremely small and only way you can get full is if you order additional sides. I would keep decorating vegetables on all plates but add sides so they look like decent meals. Food taste good and view was amazing. I would recommend it maybe to go with your girlfriends to have fancy appetizers and cocktails. Hostess was not a happy camper that day and waitresses are like robots, they repeat everything without engaging with clients.Special Features:
- FANATASTIC!!!!mtaylorVIPDined on 9/5/2014Juvia was fantastic!!! The view is amazing, the wait staff very knowlegeable and friendly, with excellent recommendations. Food was absoulutely delicious!! Can't wait for my next trip to Miami so I can go back!!!Special Features:
- Loved it!!OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 9/4/2014What a great place. A friend recommended it and I cannot wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Magic placePitotoDined on 9/3/2014A wonderful place! Excelent food, service, drinks and the ambience is unique!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- You will never go wrong!canababyDined on 9/3/2014A must! Juvia has it all: amazing food, excellent and friendly service, a beautiful scenic view of our beloved Miami Beach, is romantic. All great things wrapped in this architectural gem.Special Features:
- Excellent place, great serviceamjsDined on 9/1/2014Is a place that you have to visit. Enjoy the ambience, the food, the drinks, the people. FantasticSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tiny tiny miami spice portionSushidouDined on 8/31/2014Ridiculous small portion of food for the miami spice menu A small bowl of green salad with 2 pieces each of tomato and avocado ( no dressing!) A bowl of white rice, 3 small slices of tuna and for dessert 3 teaspoons of caramel custard!!! All of this would not even qualifie for an appetizer size. I thought that the idea of the miami spice is to give client a test of your restaurant and have them come back. It does exactly the contrary, if you don t want to play the game or do not need our clientele do not participate I will never go backSpecial Features:
- Super Hot and beautiful viewClaumunDined on 8/29/2014Super Hot restaurant. Excellent food quality and a beautiful view of urban Miami Beach. We asked for a table inside for the air conditioning and it was really nice, but we were four girlfriends and it was a little difficult for us to listen to each other. Next time we would ask for an outside table at the edge of the terrace. Just be sure its going to be a nice weather. Not to hot or raining....... The food was great!!Special Features:
- Great foodMiamitastingDined on 8/28/2014The food was excellent but the noise high. It's definitely night out type of place but not if you're in the mood for conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New FavoritePunninaDined on 8/28/2014Beautiful, hip and happening! Food was excellent, as was the service and the atmosphere. Can't wait to return for dinner!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flavorful!TotoDineDined on 8/28/2014Always a wonderful experience at Juvia! The presentation of food is flawless and the savory tastes quenches every desire.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- averageOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/24/2014The view is great but the food is way overpriced and not special at all. I would recommend it for a drink after having dinner at Doraku sushi, across the walkway from Juvia. Way nicer food and a lot more special.Special Features:
- Romantic DinnerAndreDined on 8/24/2014Beautiful view. Excellent food. Prices are not so good. Wines are very expansive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MIAMI SPICEcrisVIPDined on 8/24/2014NOT ENOUGH FOOD FOR MIAMI SPICE MENU. WE HAD TO ORDER EXTRA FOOD FROM THE MENUSpecial Features:
- Average Food / Outstanding ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/24/2014I was expecting much higher food quality for the prices they demand. Service was fantastic and the view was outstanding.Special Features:
- fab viewsmadiestanDined on 8/24/2014wonderful and stunning views, very pretty and clean decor and attentive staff...food was a little disappointing thoughSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/23/2014This was our second time dining at Juvia. On this last trip we were seated outside, which was great for views of Miami, however, the restaurant allows everybody to smoke amongst the tables in the outdoor dining space. It was absolutely disgusting. Although the food might have been good, I was constantly surrounded by a cloud of smoke. When asked to be re-seated, our request was not accommodated. In fact, management informed us that even when making a reservation we could not request to be seated in a non-smoking area. Disappointing. Will not be returning.Special Features:
- Bad servicewillDined on 8/23/2014The service was not good !! Every time they saw to was who we need to be fast and ask us about the entree all the time. it was no good.Special Features:
- Great views of the cityFirethoseneuronsDined on 8/23/2014The restaurant offers a good range of food options and is located high enough to offer great views of the city line. The price of menu items is overall in the expensive side, and the restaurant allows smoking in the outdoor area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PriceLucaDined on 8/22/2014Very expensive Very expensive Very expensive Very expensiveSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Place!CrisDined on 8/22/2014Special ocasion! Nice food and great view! Great decoration and beautiful people.Special Features:
- EnjoyableFirsttimerDined on 8/22/2014Great food; skip the bento boxes and go to the main courses any time of the year, specially at lunch. Take pictures of the view. Powerful Bloody Mary.Special Features:
- RecomendableGabrielDined on 8/21/2014Muy buen lugar , muy recomendable para ir con tu pareja o grupo de anigosSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- pricey and a little snobjohn1200Dined on 8/21/2014The reception was not so friendly and we had to wait over an hour at the bar (we'd made reservations two months before), what probably contributed to the high final check. Drinks were ok but nothing special, and so was the food. I have to agree that the place is trendy and the view was nice, but overall I woudn't recommend it to a friend and certainly will not go back. Spectacular views and a much more attentive and funny staff with better food and more reasonable prices at Area 31, to which we went the next night.Special Features:
- SmoothPimpinainteasyDined on 8/20/2014Juvia is a great place to take a date to the food was excellent the desert amazing and the view impressionable. I'm glad I chose this place to take a very pretty lady out on our 1st date as I believe it got me a 2nd date.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was embarrassingAlineDined on 8/20/2014The waitress didn't have ability to talk slowly , so me And my husband, who are brazilians, had dificulties to understand what she said. Restaurants located in turistic cities like Miami must be prepare to receive foreigners. The waitress should not speak portuguese or another languages but must talk patiently. It was very uncomfortable to us!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very bad!EddtwoVIPDined on 8/19/2014We went to try the Miami Spice menu and what a deception it's like playing with food, very small plates and looks like they served from the other guest don't finish, over cook and bad! The service was so slow and be careful because we ask for a glasses of wine and they charge another much more expensive, and the waiter doesn't what to accept he's gilt but at the end a manager took care of it. The place is really nice but other things were really badSpecial Features:
- Perfect!AdinaDined on 8/17/2014Was just a perfect night!!!the food was amazing , the place had a fantastic view and the dj plaied good music!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gorgeous place!FunnyjennYDined on 8/17/2014Juvia is a beautiful restaurant with a modern South Beach feel that is magnificent. The food was delicious, however it was extremely small portions. Also, they ask if you will have still or sparkling water, but they fail to inform you that they will charge for it. When we received the bill we paid over $40 for water!!! I was not pleased. However, I will return, even if just for drinks and appetizers - just not water!! 😊Special Features:
- Excellent viewAndresmx185Dined on 8/16/2014Great place, view and service. The food is average.Special Features:
- porcupineDined on 8/14/2014not consistant in food quality and service! fantastic location and view of soouth beach! on the expensive side, small portions! service mediocre at best! extremely noisy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcelentYELIDined on 8/14/2014This is a nice place, excelente attention and food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.