1111 Lincoln Road
Miami, FL 33139Neighborhood:
Miami Beach / South Beach
French / JapanesePrice: $50 and over
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.juviamiami.com/
- Phone: 3057638272
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Wednesday: 6:00pm - 11:00pm, Thursday - Saturday: 6:00pm - 12:00am
Lunch - Everyday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: French / Japanese, South American
- Executive Chef: Laurent Cantineaux/ Sunny Oh
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Juvia
Juvia is a 10,000 square foot indoor/ outdoor restaurant and lounge on the penthouse level of the parking garage by Herzog & de Meuron at 1111 Lincoln Road. Owned and operated by Jonas and Alexandra Millan of Bonito St. Barth, Juvia's dining room features a vertical garden, designed by internationally acclaimed botanist Patrick Blanc, which invokes the lushness of the Amazon rainforest. Chefs are: Laurent Cantineaux, a protege of Daniel Boulud, Sunny Oh, formerly of Nobu South Beach, and pastry Chef Gregory Gourreau, who has worked with Alain Ducasse and Francois Payard. The trio serves a harmonious blend of the regional cuisines of Asia, the vibrant flavors of South America and classic French techniques in the form of ceviches, tiraditos, fresh seafood and prime meats.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
Juvia reviews from OpenTable diners
238 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (187)great for outdoor dining (139)special occasion (113)hot spot (113)romantic (97)vibrant bar scene (84)fit for foodies (62)good for groups (44)late-night find (38)neighborhood gem (33)great for lunch (24)notable wine list (18)great for brunch (17)kid-friendly (13)Show More
- Juvia hits all the high notesPinotphileVIPDined on 10/27/2014For the best view in Miami Beach and superb food with excellent service and an exceptional venue, Juvia is the place to be.Special Features:
- nice viewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/26/2014The view is fantastic but the food I chose don't worth the price I paid. Can eat better for lower price. go for the view, drink I wine with aptizzers and go have a dinner in Lincoln.Special Features:
- OverpricedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/25/2014Food was so so and over priced. The noise level was so loud you could not hear yourself let alone the other person
- Rude, slow , mediocre.ItalianonnaDined on 10/25/2014For a restaurant that came highly recommended we were greatly disappointed. We had reservations and when we arrived they would not seat us til the entire party was there( we were just just four people and the men were finding parking) so instead of seating the wives, we had to stand around and wait. It may be their policy, but I think it is a dumb one. To be a posh restaurant, the hostess was actually quite rude, the service was slow, food mediocre , music way to loud and therefore people trying to talk over the music. Will not go back or recommend. On a positive note; short rib dumpling was very good.Special Features:
- Excellent Experience, but Prices?OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/24/2014We dined with business associates and the ambiance, the view and the service were exceptional. Our waiter was attentive, knowledgeable, quite fun and one of the best waiters I've experienced in South Florida. The food is quite good, yet the prices for the culinary experience does not measure up. Having experienced fine dining all over the world, paying for exceptional food is not an issue. The veal chop was prepared well, yet at $53 I should be raving. This is fine line most restaurant struggle with. While I recommend Juvia for the experience, I would also caution to set expectations vis a vis your credit card.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!AppmouraDined on 10/23/2014Decoration is beautiful, the view is fantastic, food is superb and the personnel is perfect. Highly recommended!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Smokers welcomeNYCgourmandVIPDined on 10/19/2014Smoking allowed made for a bad experience for dining outside.Special Features:
- Father and daughterViva1721Dined on 10/18/2014I did dine with my daughter snd I did want to impresse her and make her happy. The place is beautiful with a great view of Miami Beach. Very nice people all dresßd up. Our seared tuna sashimi was excellent.Special Features:
- Loved itLucia4Dined on 10/15/2014The place is beautiful, outstanding service, great food. I definitely want to go back and recommend it to friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Buen ambiente, mal servicioRafaMontesDined on 10/15/2014Mala atención, la reserva no importa, manager descorter. Comida de mediana calidadSpecial Features:
- WondefulMarkDined on 10/13/2014One of our favorites ! Love the view and great winesSpecial Features:
- great experience limited GF optionsGFfoodieDined on 10/11/2014My only critique would be that in today's world of food allergies the options that were or could be gluten free were scarce. The scallop dish which was GF (2 of us ordered it) was delicious but, came with only 2 scallops and little else. It was more of an appetizer than main corse except for the price. Other than that it was wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TOO NOISYmarceloboogieDined on 10/10/2014We made reservation well in advance and got a good table in the balcony but there was rain expectation and since they were unable to relocate us in a similar place they have sent us inside and we can hardly to talk to each other.Special Features:
- JuviaOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/8/2014Gorgeous place, splendid view and tasty food. I took a client there and ordered wine from the very pricy wine list. Server constantly filling you glass-a bit annoying when your trying to talk. First bottle gone before dinner and needed a second before our entree arrived. They add 18 percent automatically which was an 85$ tip for a 500$ plus pricy Wednesday night for 3 persons. No dessert or apps by the way.Special Features:
- Good place, but not excellent...jpbcordobaDined on 10/5/2014The place is very beautifull! The service is perfect and the scenic view is awesome... But the food is not good! The three plates were not seasoned at all. My wife's risotto was terrible, without salt! The wine list is Amazing. Just think is too expensive for the food, but good for drinks.Special Features:
- Perfect viewAccbarrosDined on 10/4/2014The view os amazing!! Food very good, ask the wagyu gioza, excelent! For couples is better not in The weekend, is too busy and noisy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great placealomeliDined on 10/4/2014Great place to have dinner and to stay for a few drinks..Special Features:
- $$$$OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/30/2014I really enjoyed Juvia, however, after eating in New York & Miami Beach, I could not believe the expense of this restaurant. Perhaps if they lost a few staff members they could bring their prices back to where they should be.Special Features:
- SiboacDined on 9/27/2014Restaurante com um lindo visual mas oferece uma comida muito mais cara do que realmente vale. A garçonete que nos atendeu era apressada e com uma gentileza forçada e no final nem trouxe a nossa conta. Pelo nível do restaurante, ela deveria nos informar que passaríamos a ser atendidos por outra pessoa. Indico somente uma bebida no bar para apreciar a vista noturna. Não para jantar. A comida não surpreende!Special Features:
- MIAEMMAVIPDined on 9/27/2014Juvia is amazing for its view of South Beach, its decoration and the food is delicious. I had a truffle risotto and it was absolutely delicious.Special Features:
- Fun but LoudJ2epDined on 9/22/2014It's a fun place but really loud! Food is artfully prepared, - often delicious (pork confit), sometimes mediocre (Prawns on sugarcane skewers) and desserts are festive! Be prepared to shout at your table companionsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- price quality ratioagildegomezDined on 9/21/2014The price of some dishes were excesive, each piece of sashimi of Toro at 20usd, the dish is compossed by two small pieces at a price of 40usd. The prices of the wines are 50% above of the prices of a good restaurant in MiamiSpecial Features:
- EXCELLENT IN ALL ASPECTSMangiabeneVIPDined on 9/20/2014Everything about this restaurant is wonderful; food, view, music, service, beauty. Only two minor complaints; the food is served a little fast, and it's very expensive.Special Features:
- Great view - disappointing SpiceIheartmiamibeachDined on 9/16/2014We've been here 3 times. The first time a male member of our party had open toe sandals and was advised that this was not proper attire. The 2nd time not thinking we walked in without reservations only to be reminded about the open toe sandals policy - so back down the elevator of shame. This is Miami Beach, and we were all dressed nicely. The sandals were expensive leather sandals. Whatever. Miami Spice Lunch was a bento box. It consisted of 8 bitesized pieces of rib meat (nicely seasoned), a small bowl of white rice, a small salad and a mini desert for $23. The view was nice. Miami Spice is an opportunity for local restaurants to make a great first impression. This was my third impression of Juvia. I wanted to like it. No 4th tries.Special Features:
- A wonderful Miami viewDacApiacereDined on 9/15/2014A excellent mixture between view, ambiance, music and food The best terrace for a romantic dinnerSpecial Features:
- Poor presentationJessicaNYDined on 9/14/2014I was very disappointed with the presentation, I ordered a seared tuna with Harlow tomatoes and avocado, as soon as the plate arrived I was nauseous just to look at it. The avocado was mushed instead a nice slice over the tomatoes and talking about tomatoes that wasn't Harlow at all, I know tomatoes really well and that was a regular not organic juice Harlow. The tuna was nice seared but not flavor. My friend also ordered the grill tuna with a side of mushrooms that was also very poor presented and flavorless. The only thing good was the jasmine rice and the service. Anyway i hope the step up on the dish presentation. We eat with the eye first.Special Features:
- JuviaCmvfsaysDined on 9/14/2014While the view was lovely all other aspects of this restaurant were totally overrated. Also the ambiance lost a star for putting three ashtrays on top of our table. People were standing right on top of us.Special Features:
- WOW!!JJSATNYVIPDined on 9/13/2014Saturday evening dinner, good crowd, beautiful view both outside and inside. We were expecting great things and we were not disappointed. The drink specials, wine list, appetizers, entrees and dessert were all memorable. Even the music level during dinner was just right. Service was better than the food, Kate was knowledgeable, helpful and fun, but everyone pitched in to make sure we were well taken care of. Rainstorm in the middle of dinner and more than half of the tables needed to be moved indoors, a little hectic but staff seemed prepared and everyone dining was taken care of and seemed satisfied. Great Lincoln Road location, will go back and recommend to all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rain at JuviaChinoDined on 9/13/2014Excellent ! Fabulous ! Amazing ! I went with two friends of mine and we all raved about the service, the wait staff is incredible, I felt like we had our own staff. the ambiance is superb, when you walk out of the elevator all you can say is Wow !!!!! Looking forward to my next time at JUVIA !!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Juvia is great for lunchdinebyboatDined on 9/13/2014If you are looking for a great spot to bring family and friends new to Miami this is it. A great view, great atmosphere, and wonderful food. A true taste of what Miami is all about!Special Features:
- Bad food but good viewNoodlesVIPDined on 9/12/2014This was the first time trying this restaurant, we went for lunch, we tried the Miami Spice menu, very very poor quality and little food, nothing to compare with what the other restaurants offer during these two months of Miami Spice, definately not worth the money. I would only reccomend to go there for a drink before you go and eat somewhere else.Special Features:
- Another Great Night at JuviaMiamiBeachDinerDined on 9/11/2014I live in Miami Beach and enjoy taking guests to this amazing spot. The view, the food, the service....it was all top quality and consistent. My friends had a great time and I will definitely be back.Special Features:
- don't go if you're hungryOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014plates are extremely small and only way you can get full is if you order additional sides. I would keep decorating vegetables on all plates but add sides so they look like decent meals. Food taste good and view was amazing. I would recommend it maybe to go with your girlfriends to have fancy appetizers and cocktails. Hostess was not a happy camper that day and waitresses are like robots, they repeat everything without engaging with clients.Special Features:
- FANATASTIC!!!!mtaylorVIPDined on 9/5/2014Juvia was fantastic!!! The view is amazing, the wait staff very knowlegeable and friendly, with excellent recommendations. Food was absoulutely delicious!! Can't wait for my next trip to Miami so I can go back!!!Special Features:
- Loved it!!OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 9/4/2014What a great place. A friend recommended it and I cannot wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Magic placePitotoDined on 9/3/2014A wonderful place! Excelent food, service, drinks and the ambience is unique!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- You will never go wrong!canababyDined on 9/3/2014A must! Juvia has it all: amazing food, excellent and friendly service, a beautiful scenic view of our beloved Miami Beach, is romantic. All great things wrapped in this architectural gem.Special Features:
- Excellent place, great serviceamjsVIPDined on 9/1/2014Is a place that you have to visit. Enjoy the ambience, the food, the drinks, the people. FantasticSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tiny tiny miami spice portionSushidouDined on 8/31/2014Ridiculous small portion of food for the miami spice menu A small bowl of green salad with 2 pieces each of tomato and avocado ( no dressing!) A bowl of white rice, 3 small slices of tuna and for dessert 3 teaspoons of caramel custard!!! All of this would not even qualifie for an appetizer size. I thought that the idea of the miami spice is to give client a test of your restaurant and have them come back. It does exactly the contrary, if you don t want to play the game or do not need our clientele do not participate I will never go backSpecial Features:
- Super Hot and beautiful viewClaumunDined on 8/29/2014Super Hot restaurant. Excellent food quality and a beautiful view of urban Miami Beach. We asked for a table inside for the air conditioning and it was really nice, but we were four girlfriends and it was a little difficult for us to listen to each other. Next time we would ask for an outside table at the edge of the terrace. Just be sure its going to be a nice weather. Not to hot or raining....... The food was great!!Special Features: