1111 Lincoln Road
Miami, FL 33139Neighborhood:
Miami Beach / South Beach
French / JapanesePrice: $50 and over
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.juviamiami.com/
- Phone: (305) 763-8272
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Wednesday: 6:00pm - 11:00pm, Thursday - Saturday: 6:00pm - 12:00am
Lunch - Everyday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: French / Japanese, South American
- Executive Chef: Laurent Cantineaux/ Sunny Oh
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Juvia
Juvia is a 10,000 square foot indoor/ outdoor restaurant and lounge on the penthouse level of the parking garage by Herzog & de Meuron at 1111 Lincoln Road. Owned and operated by Jonas and Alexandra Millan of Bonito St. Barth, Juvia's dining room features a vertical garden, designed by internationally acclaimed botanist Patrick Blanc, which invokes the lushness of the Amazon rainforest. Chefs are: Laurent Cantineaux, a protege of Daniel Boulud, Sunny Oh, formerly of Nobu South Beach, and pastry Chef Gregory Gourreau, who has worked with Alain Ducasse and Francois Payard. The trio serves a harmonious blend of the regional cuisines of Asia, the vibrant flavors of South America and classic French techniques in the form of ceviches, tiraditos, fresh seafood and prime meats.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
Juvia reviews from OpenTable diners
255 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelEnergetic
scenic view (199)great for outdoor dining (142)hot spot (135)special occasion (124)romantic (104)vibrant bar scene (96)fit for foodies (75)good for groups (51)late-night find (41)neighborhood gem (36)great for lunch (27)notable wine list (23)great for brunch (15)kid-friendly (9)Show More
- Not worth it!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/21/2014If you are looking for a scene and not interested in good food, this is a place for you.Special Features:
- Juvia food and viewJoeFDined on 11/20/2014Top view overlooking South Beach and ocean. Great and interesting food choices. One of my favorites in town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top Notch Class Dining ExperienceCROCOP80Dined on 11/16/2014Good Food and overall a classy place that is also hip with a DJ spinning on the patio. Definately recommend the outside patio. Retracting roof that can be deployed within minutes in cases of rain. Restaurant is a bit pricey for the portions you are getting but the food is amazing and is more quality over quantity. Would recommend to check out at least once if visiting Miami for a few days or more. Very friendly staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Most lovely restaurant in Miami. A "must."OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/15/2014It's magical. The view is stunning. The bar is a blast. The food is terrific and the service is excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/14/2014The food, service, view, and ambiance are great. My only complaint is the size of the portions. They are small, which makes seem more expensive than it needs to be.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful!kfg1012Dined on 11/13/2014This was my first time there and it was amazing. The weather cooperated so we were able to sit outside and enjoy the pretty skyline at night. The food was very good and the service was great. Will definitely go back for a romantic dinner next time I am in Miami!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Resto sympa belle vueDC06Dined on 11/10/2014Le restaurant est sympa Deco simple mais reussiavec un très grand mur végétal ! Le repas est de qualité je recommande les Sea food pasta La vue est belle Le quartier est très agréable et très animeSpecial Features:
- Not worth the Hype or the MoneyspukcufVIPDined on 11/9/2014Service was good however the quality of the food was terrible; I would never eat there again
- Excelente!PalisDined on 11/6/2014Muy buen lugar y muy recomendable para ir a pasar un muy lindo momento con pareja o amigos.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A mustFoodfooodDined on 11/6/2014Everything was great! The staff was very helpful and friendly. The best view in miami beach.Special Features:
- Waiter riped us off!PinguinovoladorVIPDined on 11/3/2014One week prior, we ate there the especillty that was not on the menu: Kobe Beef for 3or4 at 160$ So this time with diferent friends, I asked if they still had that special, the waiter said yes, and I told him I wanted the one that was for 3 or 4 people (we ate 4 last time, 3 this time). To our surprise when the bill came, that cost was 230$... the alleged that the one before was of 32Oz and this time a 64Oz!! 1) If they offer a plate for 3-4 people it cant be the double as big and still be for 3-4 people 2) the waiter should have told me the price, because it was not in the menu... I did not ask beacause I knew the price of the "3-4 people Kobe beef. 3) And anyway... however you look at it, a 345$ for a piece of meat for 3 is a rip off!!!Special Features:
- very good but!orleansDined on 11/2/2014The food is very good and while it is pricey it is worth every dollar. We think they need to re-think the service, it is impersonnel,you do not know who is your waiter orwaitress,what is this habit of removing the bread and the bread's plate after the appetizers When you pay $20.00 for a glass of wine,it is expected that the waiter,waitress show you the bottle and pour in front of you. They have great food, it is our 3rd time at this restaurant, they need to improve on these items ,Special Features:
- Normal foodRichardoDined on 10/30/2014The view is amazing, the food is nothing special, the hostess have bad attitude.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The experienceLuciwulfDined on 10/30/2014The dinner was amazing , the portions are minimal but you pay for the environment and very worthwhile . for a special evening on the terrace feels so much better than inside .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Guests love itRefinedDiningDined on 10/30/2014We have taken 5 separate out-of-towners to this restaurant and they all have loved it. I don't particularly like the food myself, but I can't argue that it's not popular with our guests because it is.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Juvia hits all the high notesPinotphileVIPDined on 10/27/2014For the best view in Miami Beach and superb food with excellent service and an exceptional venue, Juvia is the place to be.Special Features:
- nice viewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/26/2014The view is fantastic but the food I chose don't worth the price I paid. Can eat better for lower price. go for the view, drink I wine with aptizzers and go have a dinner in Lincoln.Special Features:
- Outstanding viewMIAEMMAVIPDined on 10/26/2014This place is outstanding for the view and the decor. The food is very good especially the white truffle risotto which is absolutely perfect. On the other hand, you unfortunately can't reserve a table outside which is the best place to be because inside is terrible with all the noise. You barely can't have a conversation with the other people you're dining with! And even inside it's a problem to be at the table you want, they're not very flexible.Special Features:
- OverpricedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/25/2014Food was so so and over priced. The noise level was so loud you could not hear yourself let alone the other person
- Rude, slow , mediocre.ItalianonnaDined on 10/25/2014For a restaurant that came highly recommended we were greatly disappointed. We had reservations and when we arrived they would not seat us til the entire party was there( we were just just four people and the men were finding parking) so instead of seating the wives, we had to stand around and wait. It may be their policy, but I think it is a dumb one. To be a posh restaurant, the hostess was actually quite rude, the service was slow, food mediocre , music way to loud and therefore people trying to talk over the music. Will not go back or recommend. On a positive note; short rib dumpling was very good.Special Features:
- Excellent Experience, but Prices?OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/24/2014We dined with business associates and the ambiance, the view and the service were exceptional. Our waiter was attentive, knowledgeable, quite fun and one of the best waiters I've experienced in South Florida. The food is quite good, yet the prices for the culinary experience does not measure up. Having experienced fine dining all over the world, paying for exceptional food is not an issue. The veal chop was prepared well, yet at $53 I should be raving. This is fine line most restaurant struggle with. While I recommend Juvia for the experience, I would also caution to set expectations vis a vis your credit card.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!AppmouraDined on 10/23/2014Decoration is beautiful, the view is fantastic, food is superb and the personnel is perfect. Highly recommended!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Smokers welcomeNYCgourmandVIPDined on 10/19/2014Smoking allowed made for a bad experience for dining outside.Special Features:
- Father and daughterViva1721Dined on 10/18/2014I did dine with my daughter snd I did want to impresse her and make her happy. The place is beautiful with a great view of Miami Beach. Very nice people all dresßd up. Our seared tuna sashimi was excellent.Special Features:
- Loved itLucia4Dined on 10/15/2014The place is beautiful, outstanding service, great food. I definitely want to go back and recommend it to friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Buen ambiente, mal servicioRafaMontesDined on 10/15/2014Mala atención, la reserva no importa, manager descorter. Comida de mediana calidadSpecial Features:
- WondefulMarkDined on 10/13/2014One of our favorites ! Love the view and great winesSpecial Features:
- great experience limited GF optionsGFfoodieDined on 10/11/2014My only critique would be that in today's world of food allergies the options that were or could be gluten free were scarce. The scallop dish which was GF (2 of us ordered it) was delicious but, came with only 2 scallops and little else. It was more of an appetizer than main corse except for the price. Other than that it was wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TOO NOISYmarceloboogieDined on 10/10/2014We made reservation well in advance and got a good table in the balcony but there was rain expectation and since they were unable to relocate us in a similar place they have sent us inside and we can hardly to talk to each other.Special Features:
- JuviaOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/8/2014Gorgeous place, splendid view and tasty food. I took a client there and ordered wine from the very pricy wine list. Server constantly filling you glass-a bit annoying when your trying to talk. First bottle gone before dinner and needed a second before our entree arrived. They add 18 percent automatically which was an 85$ tip for a 500$ plus pricy Wednesday night for 3 persons. No dessert or apps by the way.Special Features:
- Good place, but not excellent...jpbcordobaDined on 10/5/2014The place is very beautifull! The service is perfect and the scenic view is awesome... But the food is not good! The three plates were not seasoned at all. My wife's risotto was terrible, without salt! The wine list is Amazing. Just think is too expensive for the food, but good for drinks.Special Features:
- Perfect viewAccbarrosDined on 10/4/2014The view os amazing!! Food very good, ask the wagyu gioza, excelent! For couples is better not in The weekend, is too busy and noisy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great placealomeliDined on 10/4/2014Great place to have dinner and to stay for a few drinks..Special Features:
- $$$$OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/30/2014I really enjoyed Juvia, however, after eating in New York & Miami Beach, I could not believe the expense of this restaurant. Perhaps if they lost a few staff members they could bring their prices back to where they should be.Special Features:
- SiboacDined on 9/27/2014Restaurante com um lindo visual mas oferece uma comida muito mais cara do que realmente vale. A garçonete que nos atendeu era apressada e com uma gentileza forçada e no final nem trouxe a nossa conta. Pelo nível do restaurante, ela deveria nos informar que passaríamos a ser atendidos por outra pessoa. Indico somente uma bebida no bar para apreciar a vista noturna. Não para jantar. A comida não surpreende!Special Features:
- MIAEMMAVIPDined on 9/27/2014Juvia is amazing for its view of South Beach, its decoration and the food is delicious. I had a truffle risotto and it was absolutely delicious.Special Features:
- Fun but LoudJ2epDined on 9/22/2014It's a fun place but really loud! Food is artfully prepared, - often delicious (pork confit), sometimes mediocre (Prawns on sugarcane skewers) and desserts are festive! Be prepared to shout at your table companionsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- price quality ratioagildegomezDined on 9/21/2014The price of some dishes were excesive, each piece of sashimi of Toro at 20usd, the dish is compossed by two small pieces at a price of 40usd. The prices of the wines are 50% above of the prices of a good restaurant in MiamiSpecial Features:
- EXCELLENT IN ALL ASPECTSMangiabeneVIPDined on 9/20/2014Everything about this restaurant is wonderful; food, view, music, service, beauty. Only two minor complaints; the food is served a little fast, and it's very expensive.Special Features:
- Great view - disappointing SpiceIheartmiamibeachDined on 9/16/2014We've been here 3 times. The first time a male member of our party had open toe sandals and was advised that this was not proper attire. The 2nd time not thinking we walked in without reservations only to be reminded about the open toe sandals policy - so back down the elevator of shame. This is Miami Beach, and we were all dressed nicely. The sandals were expensive leather sandals. Whatever. Miami Spice Lunch was a bento box. It consisted of 8 bitesized pieces of rib meat (nicely seasoned), a small bowl of white rice, a small salad and a mini desert for $23. The view was nice. Miami Spice is an opportunity for local restaurants to make a great first impression. This was my third impression of Juvia. I wanted to like it. No 4th tries.Special Features: