1111 Lincoln Road
Miami, FL 33139Neighborhood:
Miami Beach / South Beach
French / JapanesePrice: $50 and over
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.juviamiami.com/
- Phone: 3057638272
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Wednesday: 6:00pm - 11:00pm, Thursday - Saturday: 6:00pm - 12:00am
Lunch - Everyday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: French / Japanese, South American
- Executive Chef: Laurent Cantineaux/ Sunny Oh
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Juvia
Juvia is a 10,000 square foot indoor/ outdoor restaurant and lounge on the penthouse level of the parking garage by Herzog & de Meuron at 1111 Lincoln Road. Owned and operated by Jonas and Alexandra Millan of Bonito St. Barth, Juvia's dining room features a vertical garden, designed by internationally acclaimed botanist Patrick Blanc, which invokes the lushness of the Amazon rainforest. Chefs are: Laurent Cantineaux, a protege of Daniel Boulud, Sunny Oh, formerly of Nobu South Beach, and pastry Chef Gregory Gourreau, who has worked with Alain Ducasse and Francois Payard. The trio serves a harmonious blend of the regional cuisines of Asia, the vibrant flavors of South America and classic French techniques in the form of ceviches, tiraditos, fresh seafood and prime meats.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
Juvia reviews from OpenTable diners
245 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (191)great for outdoor dining (143)special occasion (124)hot spot (110)romantic (105)vibrant bar scene (99)fit for foodies (54)late-night find (45)good for groups (44)neighborhood gem (26)notable wine list (24)great for lunch (23)great for brunch (19)kid-friendly (12)Show More
- Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/28/2014The food was excellent but the noise high. It's definitely night out type of place but not if you're in the mood for conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New FavoriteOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/28/2014Beautiful, hip and happening! Food was excellent, as was the service and the atmosphere. Can't wait to return for dinner!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- averageOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/24/2014The view is great but the food is way overpriced and not special at all. I would recommend it for a drink after having dinner at Doraku sushi, across the walkway from Juvia. Way nicer food and a lot more special.Special Features:
- MIAMI SPICEcrisDined on 8/24/2014NOT ENOUGH FOOD FOR MIAMI SPICE MENU. WE HAD TO ORDER EXTRA FOOD FROM THE MENUSpecial Features:
- Average Food / Outstanding ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/24/2014I was expecting much higher food quality for the prices they demand. Service was fantastic and the view was outstanding.Special Features:
- fab viewsmadiestanDined on 8/24/2014wonderful and stunning views, very pretty and clean decor and attentive staff...food was a little disappointing thoughSpecial Features:
- Bad serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014The service was not good !! Every time they saw to was who we need to be fast and ask us about the entree all the time. it was no good.Special Features:
- Great views of the cityFirethoseneuronsDined on 8/23/2014The restaurant offers a good range of food options and is located high enough to offer great views of the city line. The price of menu items is overall in the expensive side, and the restaurant allows smoking in the outdoor area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PriceLucaDined on 8/22/2014Very expensive Very expensive Very expensive Very expensiveSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Place!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/22/2014Special ocasion! Nice food and great view! Great decoration and beautiful people.Special Features:
- EnjoyableFirsttimerDined on 8/22/2014Great food; skip the bento boxes and go to the main courses any time of the year, specially at lunch. Take pictures of the view. Powerful Bloody Mary.Special Features:
- RecomendableGabrielDined on 8/21/2014Muy buen lugar , muy recomendable para ir con tu pareja o grupo de anigosSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- pricey and a little snobjohn1200Dined on 8/21/2014The reception was not so friendly and we had to wait over an hour at the bar (we'd made reservations two months before), what probably contributed to the high final check. Drinks were ok but nothing special, and so was the food. I have to agree that the place is trendy and the view was nice, but overall I woudn't recommend it to a friend and certainly will not go back. Spectacular views and a much more attentive and funny staff with better food and more reasonable prices at Area 31, to which we went the next night.Special Features:
- SmoothPimpinainteasyDined on 8/20/2014Juvia is a great place to take a date to the food was excellent the desert amazing and the view impressionable. I'm glad I chose this place to take a very pretty lady out on our 1st date as I believe it got me a 2nd date.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very bad!EddtwoVIPDined on 8/19/2014We went to try the Miami Spice menu and what a deception it's like playing with food, very small plates and looks like they served from the other guest don't finish, over cook and bad! The service was so slow and be careful because we ask for a glasses of wine and they charge another much more expensive, and the waiter doesn't what to accept he's gilt but at the end a manager took care of it. The place is really nice but other things were really badSpecial Features:
- Perfect!AdinaDined on 8/17/2014Was just a perfect night!!!the food was amazing , the place had a fantastic view and the dj plaied good music!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gorgeous place!FunnyjennYDined on 8/17/2014Juvia is a beautiful restaurant with a modern South Beach feel that is magnificent. The food was delicious, however it was extremely small portions. Also, they ask if you will have still or sparkling water, but they fail to inform you that they will charge for it. When we received the bill we paid over $40 for water!!! I was not pleased. However, I will return, even if just for drinks and appetizers - just not water!! 😊Special Features:
- Excellent viewAndresmx185Dined on 8/16/2014Great place, view and service. The food is average.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/14/2014not consistant in food quality and service! fantastic location and view of soouth beach! on the expensive side, small portions! service mediocre at best! extremely noisy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcelentYELIDined on 8/14/2014This is a nice place, excelente attention and food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rip off of Miami SpiceMomoDined on 8/12/2014A tomato - avocado salad is not a plate to put in a Menu to showcase what to eat and how good is the food at Juvia. Overall the miami spice menu is cheap, and has a lack of creativity. If you don't want to make a menu of $25 dollars to expose your food and give the oportunity to people to try how good is your food so DON'T DO IT, don't be part of Miami Spice. Places like Cipriani's or Zuma are actually sharing an amaizing experience for $25 in Miami Spice. You don't. So please. Don't show your cheapness in your food because we know you actually have really good plates And creativity to show even though Juvia is famous to be an OVERPRICE restaurant. Thanks god you don't charge for the view of the sunset.Special Features:
- lusolbiaDined on 8/11/2014Excellent restaurant in a fantastic location. Only negative issues: too noisy and helpings rather small.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Paty28Dined on 8/11/2014It was a amazing experience! A very pleasant evening!Special Features:
- Expensive but Fantastic!KLT88Dined on 8/10/2014I went for the Miami Spice lunch. Our seats had a spectacular view of the ocean. There were moments where my friend and I would stop conversing and just drink up the view. I ordered the Vegetarian Box and my friend ordered the Chicken Box. We also ordered the Salmon Nashi to start. I've never had a more delectable piece of raw fish in my life! The boxes came with salad, jasmine rice, the meal and a dessert. My meal was simple mushrooms, but with such a delicious flavor, even the most ardent meat-eater could go vegan after a few bites. My friend got the chicken vadouvan, also delicious. The dessert was a parfait of blueberries and vanilla bean custard, and it may have been the best thing I ate that day!Special Features:
- faboulous! fantastic!camobrDined on 8/9/2014Great view! great food! great service! one of the best places i've ever been.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CenadorDined on 8/9/2014Juvia is the best food you can find for a gorgeous sunset.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect!NazinhaaaDined on 8/7/2014It was teh second time my husband and I went to Juvia and again was perfect. This time you went for dinner and the food was amazing, the service very kindly and complete and the ambience very nice. We will definily go back and always recomend for friends.Special Features:
- good but expensiveHi50Dined on 8/7/2014Very nice place with an unique view over the city. Excellent food, a little overpriced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JuviaDinnerDined on 8/4/2014Good place, nice people, great services and over price.Special Features:
- SnootySobedocDined on 8/3/2014I must say for the prices and quantity of food served at least try to be friendly. The collective sticks up a---- Just isn't pleasant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very niceLuckyNVIPDined on 8/3/2014Juvia has his fame and it deserves it. The setting is beautiful, the views are gorgeous and the food and service are excellent. We will defintely come back with friends and family.Special Features:
- PerfectAprpSsosDined on 8/2/2014Perfect, muito bom, ambiente agradável, comida maravilhosa!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WOWfoodie4uDined on 8/2/2014First time here, we were a party of six. Conveniently seated by the kitchen the temperature was very nice, there was a view from every table in and outside and the food was outrageously GOOD! Service was very good as well, but be prepared to pay - it's a bit pricey. All in all, will definitely be returning - JUVIA doesn't disappoint.Special Features:
- ManyVIPDined on 8/1/2014Amazing place good service a excellent food and drinksSpecial Features:
- Beautiful experience.wine4meDined on 7/27/2014From the moment we arrived, everything went perfectly. We were seated promptly and were quickly and courteously attended to by the wait staff. The specialty cocktails were delightful as were all our appetizers (highly recommend the ceviche), and entrees. Our waiter was attentive and witty, and ready with recommendations and answers to all our questions. Enjoyed a perfect meal and a wonderful evening with a gorgeous view of the Miami Beach skyline. Juvia was a beautiful experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, bad serviceMAMNDined on 7/24/2014The food was really great and the service once we were seated was also in time and accurate. But we were waiting for one hour to be seated having a previous reservation, seeing some empty tables and looking the people arriving later than us and seating directly, while we had to wait for one hour. We had to ask twice and the waitress finally seated us in the first table she found available. We thought they forgot our reservation. Despite this, the food was really awesome, specially the lamb chops and the risotto.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderfull view!RimarquesDined on 7/21/2014Great food and wonderfull view! A+++++++++++ A little expensive, but its not a problem if you have all it allSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CarlaCarlaDined on 7/20/2014I was very badly served by the site manager that prevented us sit by the window, under the excuse that such tables would be for five people and not four like us. After a few hours, the restaurant was filling and all the window tables, four people were placed. I called the manager again to know why the differential treatment, and this was curt, rude and did not know how to explain nervous. Unfortunate what happened, would not recommend! Such events will be recorded in my food blog.
- You must go!!!DijoquiDined on 7/20/2014This places is a perfect spot for a romantic evening, the view it's just perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing View, Interesting DeliciousHTMSouthBeachDined on 7/20/2014Great variety of tasty food. Service is superior compared to most South Beach restaurants. The view is unparalleled. Great for Brunch and DInnerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.