Jupiter Island Grill
311 E. Indiantown Road
Jupiter, FL 33477Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
Jupiter Island Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.jupiterislandgrill.com/
- Phone: 5617466283
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm. Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Italian
- Executive Chef: Michael Rolchigo
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Jupiter Island Grill
Jupiter Island Grill features an American Eclectic style menu created by celebrated Executive Chef Michael Rolchigo. The surrounding community of Jupiter, Florida quickly made Jupiter Island Grill a regular dining favorite.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Jupiter Island Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
- Eh not bad overall. NothingOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 4/15/2013Eh not bad overall. Nothing worth returning to but I don't regret my single visit. I agree with people's sentiment that its overpriced.
- lovely neighborhood place.OpenTable Diner Since 2001VIPDined on 3/31/2013lovely neighborhood place. chef was a charmer. came out to the table and spoke with us for quite a while.
- My 92 year old widow bestOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/31/2013My 92 year old widow best friend and I ate at Jupiter Island Grill last Thanksgiving - and when we both realized we needed to eat out on Easter, we agreed to return to the Grill. We do not eat enough to enjoy a buffet and were glad they took dinner reservations. We had a nice table, and could hear each other talk, the music was in the background near the bar. The restaurant was comfortably full of folks. Our service waitress was delightful, attentive and did not rush us. We enjoyed wine - shared an appetizer; pasta purses filled with pears in blue cheese sauce - which I had had before, and they did not disappoint. Our entrees, were outstanding in flavor and plentiful. We happily took home meals for the next evening.Special Features:
- We enjoy the dining experience,OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/31/2013We enjoy the dining experience, food is good. A little too expensive for a "hot spot" ... we avoid it during football season because the sports programs and yelling is upsetting while dining ... sports programs are for sports bars.Special Features:
- Enjoyable evening, good serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/30/2013Enjoyable evening, good service and excellant food. I particularly like that they honor your reservation and your table is ready
- We brought our family withOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/29/2013We brought our family with 3 children ages 8 - 13 and everyone loved their food. That's quite an accomplishment for any restaurant!Special Features:
- We have visited Jupiter forJJJJVIPDined on 3/28/2013We have visited Jupiter for the past two years and The Jupiter Island Grill has become our favorite restaurant in the area. We have ordered many different items on the menu and have never been disappointed. Service is also excellent. We would recommend this restaurant to anyone who will be in the Jupiter area.Special Features:
- Creative dishes. Taste great.table42Dined on 3/22/2013Creative dishes. Taste great. Good portions. Good service.Special Features:
- BEFORE THE MALTZ DINNER2RWSVIPDined on 3/21/2013WE HAD TWELVE IN OUR GROUP..............WHEN WE WENT IN AT 5 P.M. THEY HAD US SET US IN LONG TABLE. WE HAD ALWAYS SAT IN THE UPPER TIER WITH ROUND TABLES WHICH IS MUCH NICER FOR CONVERSATION. THEY QUICKLY MOVED US AND ALL WAS FINE WITH THAT.........UNTIL WE SMELLED CIGAR SMOKE. ON THE PATIO WAS A LARGE NUMBER OF MEN,OBVIOUSLY A CIGAR CLUB GROUP. THAT WAS THE ONLY DETERRENT OF THE NIGHT. ALL IN ALL A GREAT TIME...........NEXT TIME WE WILL CHECK TO SEE THAT THE CIGAR CLUB IS NOT THERE!!! OR THAT THEY HAD CAULKED THE WINDOWS TO KEEP OUT THE SMELL!!!!Special Features:
- Lovely dining experience.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/15/2013Lovely dining experience. Only complaint: portions of our appetizers and salads were huge. Better to have smaller portions at smaller prices.Special Features:
- waited a long time for breadOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/6/2013waited a long time for bread and butter, even after 3 requesta. took an hour for food to arrive. the waitress apologized at dessert time and brought us gratis coffees because of our long wait. There were four of us, and each of our meals was wonderful!Special Features:
- Nice dinner with pleasantLucyVIPDined on 3/1/2013Nice dinner with pleasant surroundings. Good service. Very accommodating wait staff. My husband particularly enjoyed his grilled Mahi.
- Excellent eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/16/2013Our reservation was ready when we arrived. Service was exclent. We came at 7 and left at 9:30 with no pressure to leave our table. It is a fakt large restaurant and could easily accommodate a second seating. Appetizers were excllent. Tun tartare salad as an appetizer was huge and delicious Crabcake appetizer was all crab and served perfectly. Shrimp scampi main course was excellent. Generous with well cooked shrimp. Salmon was juicy and cooked as requested. All in all an excellent meal at a very good price. Cheesecake was excellent as well. Sat At the bar waiting g for our second couple and the bartender was new and very friendly and accommodating. A good start for a very nice night. Even the hostess was very welcomingSpecial Features:
- Everything was fine exceptOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/16/2013Everything was fine except for the food service. Our reservation was for 6:30pm. We arrived on time. We placed our order for dinner at 6:55pm. It was not served until about 7:30pm. Too long. The food was excellent when we finally got it. The rest of the evening went well. The restaurant was busy that night -- I saw no empty tables.Special Features:
- One of the best in Jupiter, FLOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/14/2013Although located in a strip mall, once inside this restaurant, the atmosphere is great and many locals rave about it. We went on Valentine's Day and, since we were on vacation, brought our two young children. They were serving a special menu that was not very kid friendly but, when we asked, the chef made them the best cheeseburger and chicken fingers they have ever had. Our food was fantastic! Will definitely return next year.Special Features:
- Our reservation was for 5:30OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/12/2013Our reservation was for 5:30 PM, due to a 7:30 PM Maltz curtain. We sat for 35 minutes before we were approached by a waitress. The restaurant was full, and it seemed they were short waitstaff. The drinks and dinners finally arrived. Dinners were tasty and only one dinner was sent back. The early bird is very popular, especially with Theater goers. Leave yourself PLENTY of time!Special Features:
- Took family members back forCtdavDined on 2/6/2013Took family members back for our second visit. Everything was fantastic.Special Features:
- we are actually taking friendsCtdavDined on 2/4/2013we are actually taking friends there because we liked it so much.Special Features:
- Give your review a title (optional)FLCarolVIPDined on 2/3/2013I would recommend it any night but a night when they are featuring a sporting event. It was so loud we couldn't talk across a table in a quiet part of the restaurant.
- First time there. Food wasOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/26/2013First time there. Food was very good and good sized. Service was outstanding.Special Features:
- Food was very good. ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/26/2013Food was very good. Service and overall seems not to match with the prices. I may repeat just because of the food. I felt my wife and i were the youngest in the whole restaurant.Special Features:
- Wonderful food and service,OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/19/2013Wonderful food and service, so glad to see such an upscale place in Jupiter. However, caution, it is VERY NOISY!Special Features:
- we had dinner reservationsOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/18/2013we had dinner reservations at 7 pm and at 710 they told us they were out of filets and ny strip. in other words-no beef.
- When I checked their sunsetOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/16/2013When I checked their sunset menu online, it was $2.00 less then we were charged, salmon was on the online menu but not offered on the menu in the restaurant. Also, dessert was included online but not in the restaurant. Why have an online site, if it isn't updated?. Very disappointed
- Average and very acceptableSkierDined on 1/12/2013Average and very acceptable for an out of towner looking for a nice diner. Nothing more, nothing less.
- the fish we ordered was overcookedOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/11/2013the fish we ordered was overcooked and the pasta portion was overwhelming, but the restaurant was goodSpecial Features:
- WE had a delicious meal andOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 1/11/2013WE had a delicious meal and always enjoy our visit. We frequently recommend this restaurant.
- Went for the prime rib special,pst5VIPDined on 1/9/2013Went for the prime rib special, which was very good and an excellent value. The other entrees, both fish, were average-especially given the price.
- Very impressed with the foodLarryVIPDined on 12/24/2012Very impressed with the food and service. The menu was limited for Christmas eve, but was very good. Definitely will try this on a regular night.Special Features: