700 3rd Ave
Seattle, WA 98104Neighborhood:
NorthwestPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.junorestaurant.com/
- Phone: (206) 631-8080
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: 6:00am - 11:00 am Monday - Friday, Weekend Breakfast : 7:00am-12:00pm Sat and Sun Lunch: Monday -Friday: 11:00am - 5:00pm, Weekend luch: 12:00pm - 5:00pm Dinner: 5:00pm - 10:00pm All week
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Northwest
- Executive Chef: Robert Mueller
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Contact: Brooke Byrne 2066318045
A word from JUNO
"Northwest Cuisine" JUNO offers Northwest cuisine that is ever-changing and always inspiring. Our menus feature a vast selection of dishes, from mouth-watering appetizers and soul-pleasing entrees to decadent dessert plates designed to share. Working with and in support of local businesses, Chef creates dishes inspired by the season’s bounty and its elements allowing you to take comfort in your choice from our daily offerings. Accompany your meal with a selection from our creative cocktail list or extensive wine collection. Private dining requests for smaller groups are accommodated with advance notice. Whether attending an event or show at Benaroya Hall, Seattle Art Museum, The 5th Avenue Theatre, a game at nearby Safeco or Qwest Fields, JUNO will become your favorite gathering place. Memorable breakfasts, lunches, dinners and cocktail (happy) hour served 3-6 weekdays!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
JUNO reviews from OpenTable diners
28 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (19)good for groups (10)neighborhood gem (9)fit for foodies (8)romantic (3)great for brunch (3)special occasion (3)late-night find (2)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- last night in SeattleCapmacDined on 11/14/2014We spent our last night in Seattle and went to Juno. It was a perfect night. Great wine and great food. I was especially impressed with the presentation and quality. It was quiet and romantic. The waiter was very friendly and informed. When we return to Seattle we will go here again.Special Features:
- Outstanding for being normalJuanitoDined on 11/3/2014Juno has wonderful service, a predictable menu and pays attention to a diner's time constraints, if possible. You can have a conversation there without a lot of background noise or over amplified music. If you have a group, you can have a large table. There are not a lot of places like this in Seattle where there is a premium on being unique. Juno simply gives you a quite acceptable meal without the ego.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Why Juno is for YouJAWSDined on 10/30/2014If you're downtown, this is a bit of a hidden gem. Steps from the 3rd Avenue Tunnel, close to the Courthouse, it is good food, consistently prepared, with attentive staff. Good price to value.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Go elsewhere for dinnerWarEagleDined on 10/28/2014I expected a better tasting meal for the price. They made the meal too complicated with ingredients. I have been there for lunch and had a good Cobb salad, expected same quality at dinner, but.... The service was good but we were only 1 of three small groups in the place, so 90% empty.
- Tuesday in SeattleSilverfoxDined on 10/14/2014As a foodie I am very selective on which restaurants I go to and what does their menu feature. My friend and I enjoyed a cocktail at the beautiful tree stained bar. The staff made sure that I had a table were my friend and I could hold a conversation and be a little romantic. They out did themselves. I had the rib eye steak cook perfectly to my taste and it melted in my mouth like butter and my friend enjoyed her salad. The portions are very satisfying This is a place I would recommend to my friends and associates to try. Juno we will be back.Special Features:
- Enjoyed Juno and will be back!sophiaDined on 10/12/2014A great neighborhood bar to relax in after "the game" walking distance from the stadium and not over crowded. From steak to lamb to seafood to vegetarian dishes at our table, all of my family had a great dining experience. The menu is contemporary and the service is good. We were back the next morning for breakfast which was better than any breakfast I have had in the city. Salmon frittata and kobe beef scramble were memorable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JimaloftjimaloftDined on 10/11/2014Partner and I went on a quiet Saturday afternoon before theater matinee. Attractive space, likely busier during the week or on game days. Nice jazz on the speakers but volume pleasantly muted. My reuben was ample, hot and delicious. Substituted slaw for fries as a side because I was curious about the "sweet/hot" dressing. A good decision, and will try to duplicate the dressing at home! Partner had a $14 entree salad, chicken with mixed greens, strawberry and mandarin orange. He said it was tasty but small as an entree and pretty light on the chicken! On a quiet day, service was congenial, attentive but not overbearing. The one cocktail was a well made and generous. We would happily return but be cautious about an entree salad.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Juno's feels like a secretsecretgemDined on 10/3/2014I can't say Juno's has curb appeal because it really doesn't have much of an entrance. But the interior décor is sophisticated and the food is superb.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good timeReviewerDined on 9/24/2014Good place for an after work gathering. We didn't realize that the restaurant doesn't offer happy hour prices, but the waiter was very gracious about it. The music was a little loud, but the waiter helpfully turned it down for us. Love the appetizers -- plenty for the five of us to share! This is our go-to after work place for good food, good beverages and reasonable prices.Special Features:
- Great Little PlaceDessertFirstVIPDined on 9/6/2014We had dinner at Juno and left impressed wiht the quality of the food. Portions were generous and dishes had great flavor. Tuna Tartar was excellent and the salt and pepper scallops were very good. Service was a little spotty, but overall very nice meal. Surpirsed that for a Saturday evening the place was really rather empty, but certainly did not detract from the food.Special Features:
- Lunch with a friendFancybeeVIPDined on 9/4/2014Great food! Great service. Enjoyable. Will definitely return to this restaurant.Special Features:
- Good for business lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/29/2014Easy to find, decent menu, good service. Nothing outstanding, but solid.Special Features:
- A Late Night Find in SeattleTomBVIPDined on 8/10/2014We got into Seattle late and found Juno, for a taste of the Northwest. We were not disappointed as we enjoyed excellent food, fine service, and an ample selection of craft beers to choose from. The Sesame Tuna Tartar was a memorable starter as was the Chicken Dungeness, chicken breasts stuffed with Dungeness crab. My craving for Northwest cuisine was satisfied!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Uncrowded, but still slow.MswfrogVIPDined on 8/10/2014We were the only party in the restaurant for much of our dinner. Despite this, the service was very slow. Their restrooms are very inconvenient, as well. Will not go back.
- Really good food!nicoletrianaDined on 8/1/2014The food was great. Service was quick. They helped my friend out that had a gluten allergy too! But they didn't have my reservation in their system and I heard the same thing happen to someone else! Luckily it wasn't busy, but it was really odd.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 185 reviews are from the JUNO reviews archive.
- Getting to be a better placeWendyVIPDined on 7/23/2014This has not been my favorite restaurant. Haven't liked the menu choices and the food isn't anything to rave about. But my friend wanted to come here-convenient to her office. And I have to say the menu items have changed and looked more appealing. Had the caprese sandwich without the bread and it was tasty, though the waiter didn't bring the sauce (usually spread on the bun) so it was bland. I had to ask for it. The waiter could have been more attentive and asked about water and drink refills.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- repeat dinerMarkorenVIPDined on 7/17/2014Meal was ok nothing special too bad, it used to be a great place to dine.Special Features:
- greatgreatlunchDined on 6/18/2014the server, Carlos was very attentive while unobtrusive. prompt and friendly. The food was excellent. Nothing basic, everything has a little twist and appeared tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dead ZonesurprisedVIPDined on 6/7/2014Food was reasonable but there was absolutely no one there on a SAT night. Really eerie atmosphere. No energy.
- Lunch at JunodoittooitDined on 5/29/2014Food was was good. Service was cordial and timely. No waiting, so was easy to get in and out without any delays. Good lunch!Special Features:
- Great Lunch ExperienceFoodieGuyVIPDined on 5/14/2014Had a great time with colleagues; good food, good ambience, good location!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Value is not thereWendyVIPDined on 4/29/2014The menu items are not exciting. And for the price, you don't receive your food value. I would rather go to The Metropolitan Grill-same to lower prices and much better food.
- Disappointing Lunch ExperienceJohnKVIPDined on 4/23/2014When we arrived the employee in the front of the restaurant could barely speak English. I ordered a mandarin chicken salad. The salad consisted of a sliced chicken breast, spinach leaves (no dressing), a couple of mandarin orange segments, and 3 or 4 slices of cucumber. Quite disappointed given the price of $18. Also the waiter brought fish and chips rather than the Caesar salad that another member of our party ordered. When asked he did comp her meal. Service was also quite slow, even though the restaurant was not busy.
- Will go backOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/23/2014Had an awesome server...Carlos. Lunch was fantastic. First time in. I'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food great, service mehOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/22/2014Our server was very slow and just seemed to serve us as an afterthought. Never rude or anything, just slooooooow! It was difficult to maintain conversation as we felt we needed to be ready to get the server's attn, because we weren't on his mind.Special Features:
- Great placeSzarzDined on 4/19/2014Went to Juno's after a show at the 5th ave theater and we thoroughly enjoyed the ourselves. The appetisers and meals were great. Plus they had great drinks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Safe ChoiceOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 4/6/2014It was an early Sunday dinner and as a consequence the restaurant was quiet. The décor is classic Seattle meets modern hip. The service was friendly, professional and prompt. The clam chowder was solid and tasty and the tri sea food appetizer was well presented. Both were too big and dated in presentation. The entrees were mixed. The paella was flavorful and well seasoned, though we missed the crispy crunch. The seafood salad was boring. The lamb was cooked perfectly, with just a touch of "pink". At the end of the meal, we all thought the chief provided a satisfying meal in an area without many good reasonably price choices. However, his style is a little to "safe" for Seattle as none of the dishes were memorable or interesting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food good, service was slowlovenewplacesDined on 4/1/2014our server had zero personality, the service was extremely slow and while food was good, it was overpriced we won't return
- Very efficient serviceBarryDined on 3/24/2014We were very impressed with the attentive and efficient service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Upscale Diner/BarBobbieMacDined on 3/21/2014Juno is the hotel restaurant for the Arctic Club Hotel, so it serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. The hotel building is unique and Juno's decor fits nicely. Lunch choices ranged from sandwiches and salads to full blown dinner sized entrees. We tried from all areas and found all very good, with my wife's salmon on a cedar plank being the tastiest choice. My son's mushroom burger and my fish and chips were also good. Juno is just down the hill from the Columbia Towers and is well worth the walk. However, avoid approaching from the south as the restaurant is just a block out of a very "sketchy" neighborhood in the direction of Pike Market.I would recommend this to a friend.
- The service at Juno's is A+.SeattleWorkerDined on 3/14/2014The service at Juno's is A+. I love the elegant yet casual feel for a great lunch with co-workers/friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hmmm.SGWoDined on 3/3/2014I would say that I have lunch at Juno often, and this visit was probably not the best one. Our waiter was very nice but missed several details that I have come to expect (request for dressing on the side ignored, no beverage refreshing, no checking in to see if we were happy or if we wanted dessert). Even the food seemed "less"- not poorly prepared, just not as good as usual. Where I would usually rate Juno at 8 of 10 stars, this visit would probably be a 3.Special Features:
- Good but S L O WEatsoutalotDined on 2/25/2014While the staff is very friendly and the food is good, the service is painfully slow no matter how many people are in the restaurant.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Limited Vegetarian But ExcellentZonetonesDined on 2/15/2014We went in not expecting a wide range of vegetarian options, and that is what we found. However, the vegetarian (not vegan) ravioli was one of the best dishes we have every had anywhere. No even remotely disappointed, we will be back for this dish. Looking at the dishes that other people had ordered, they looked as good as ours. Recommended. We look forward to going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Juno, wonderful date nightLogosDined on 2/14/2014My girlfriend and I went to Juno on a whim. We were looking for a place, and when we saw 'North-West Cuisine' we decided to give it a try. Juno does not disappoint! a very nice atmosphere, a very calm and well styled, half bar, half restaurant. The food was excellent, we highly encourage anyone to try the shrimp appetizer, we enjoyed the sauce so much we were using the rolls to soak it up afterwards. The meals were very enjoyable and the chiefs even delivered the food. Since it was later on a friday, they even were willing to stop and chat for a minute. Over all, great service, wonderful food, would definitely recommend for a special dinner or happy hour with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousbellastellaVIPDined on 2/11/2014My last two experiences at Juno were lackluster and I wasn't thrilled about going back. I was pleasantly surprised. I had the roasted beet salad as n dc paella and both were delicious. A very yummy dinner overall nSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch MeetingFancybeeVIPDined on 1/30/2014Service was wonderful during this visit. Jeffrey was attentive and patient with me and my guest. I would like to have him as a server each and every time I am there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very slow serviceRickVIPDined on 1/4/2014We were the only folks in the dining room and it still took to long for us to order and receive our food, which was very good once it arrived. The restaurant is connected to a Hotel and our waiter left shorty after taking our order to help out at a wedding at the hotel leaving the bartender to take care of us which she did poorly.
- LunchSomersetDined on 12/17/2013I've had lunch at Juno on many occasions where the food and service were good. This experience was a complete bust. Service was slow and uneven; the food so-so. The waiter and staff disappeared for long periods of time. My colleagues and I arrived promptly for a 1.00PM reservation and were seated immediately. The four of us ordered an appetizer and our entries at the same time. The appetizer arrived and that's when we dropped into a black hole. I had to wave over a waiter (not the one serving us) to ask about our meals. Three of us were served our meals at 1.50PM. The last meal was presented at close to 2.00PM. We finished and left at 2.20PM feeling rushed since we were all late now getting back to work. Two of us had to bag our lunch to go
- Not a thing to complain aboutLPaulDined on 12/17/2013We had a business breakfast here. I got the Harvest Eggs Benedict with a Strawberry Spinach Salad which was excellent. Co-workers got the regular Eggs Benedict and Omelet and everyone was happy. Great service - we'll be back.Special Features: