700 3rd Ave
Seattle, WA 98104Neighborhood:
NorthwestPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.junorestaurant.com/
- Phone: (206) 631-8080
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: 6:00am - 11:00 am Monday - Friday, Weekend Breakfast : 7:00am-12:00pm Sat and Sun Lunch: Monday -Friday: 11:00am - 5:00pm, Weekend luch: 12:00pm - 5:00pm Dinner: 5:00pm - 10:00pm All week
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Northwest
- Executive Chef: Robert Mueller
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Contact: Brooke Byrne 2066318045
A word from JUNO
"Northwest Cuisine" JUNO offers Northwest cuisine that is ever-changing and always inspiring. Our menus feature a vast selection of dishes, from mouth-watering appetizers and soul-pleasing entrees to decadent dessert plates designed to share. Working with and in support of local businesses, Chef creates dishes inspired by the season’s bounty and its elements allowing you to take comfort in your choice from our daily offerings. Accompany your meal with a selection from our creative cocktail list or extensive wine collection. Private dining requests for smaller groups are accommodated with advance notice. Whether attending an event or show at Benaroya Hall, Seattle Art Museum, The 5th Avenue Theatre, a game at nearby Safeco or Qwest Fields, JUNO will become your favorite gathering place. Memorable breakfasts, lunches, dinners and cocktail (happy) hour served 3-6 weekdays!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
JUNO reviews from OpenTable diners
29 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (19)good for groups (10)neighborhood gem (9)fit for foodies (8)romantic (3)great for brunch (3)special occasion (3)late-night find (2)kid-friendly (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Not a thing to complain aboutLPaulDined on 12/17/2013We had a business breakfast here. I got the Harvest Eggs Benedict with a Strawberry Spinach Salad which was excellent. Co-workers got the regular Eggs Benedict and Omelet and everyone was happy. Great service - we'll be back.Special Features:
- Deliious quietbistrofanaticVIPDined on 11/28/2013We actually opted for a Thanksgiving dinner at Juno and were surprisingly pleased, with both the gracious setvice and quiet solitude that allowed a normal conversation! It would have been nice to have had a few more menu options other than turkey, ham, and (slightly over-cooked) salmon, but it was Thanksgiving after all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was great. Service wasOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/27/2013Food was great. Service was completely unacceptable. Restaurant was not busy, and yet when we asked for the check because one of our party was a public official and in a hurry to get to his next meeting, she disappeared for 15 minutes and not even the rest of the staff could locate her. She made our party significantly late and it put a damper on the entire experience.Special Features:
- DecentDokkouDined on 11/16/2013If you are looking for a place that old fashioned type diner that gives pretty good food, this is the place. Has a nice bar in the middle but other than that, there were barely anybody there. Most of the people I saw were majority of the older crowd. Food was pretty good for a place that looks almost abandoned and the lamb is really tasty. The service overall was just average and nothing notable to say and the ambience of the place is looks like a diner that is trying to look hip. This is somewhere if you want to try decent food, it is good but other than that, it is nothing special.Special Features:
- Great Food & ServiceMcCoysDined on 11/15/2013My first time at Juno, so close to work, yummy food, and don't miss taking a peek at the outstanding ballroom upstairs. Fit for Cinderella! :o)Special Features:
- almost theresvddddddDined on 11/10/2013Great interior. Menu looked compelling. Food didn't deliver. Too salty. Diner presentation for an upscale place. I would give it another try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great LunchLoveSaltysDined on 10/31/2013There were some great choices for lunch. Very accommodating for special dietary needs.Special Features:
- PancakesSortorDined on 10/13/2013We thought we were going for lunch before the Seahawks game but after we arrived we learned that they were still serving breakfast. The breakfast was unique, delicious, and very filling. The chef even gave me the recipe for the carrot cake pancakes and I thought that was just awesome. Love Juno.Special Features:
- Great place for a business lunchPioneersqdinerDined on 9/30/2013Pleasant atmosphere and large booths make this a great place to have a conversation or business discussion. Seasonal menu items make it a good lunch spot year round.Special Features:
- Carrot cake pancakes wereMmmmmmDined on 9/21/2013Carrot cake pancakes were delicious! Our group of 5 all ordered something different for breakfast from traditional choices and options with a northwest flare and everything was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome date night spotthetreatDined on 9/18/2013Great food, service and atmosphere. Perfect for a date!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Monday lunchFancybeeVIPDined on 9/16/2013Had a great lunch to start the week. The spinach, walnut and salmon salad is still my favorite meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food is always great - serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/15/2013food is always great - service is attentive. As a local - one of my favorites.Special Features:
- Polite, but sub-par service.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/18/2013We had to order water 3 times over 25 minutes, a few items were incorrect, and more than half the restaurant was empty so it wasn't busy. It took a long time between our waiter's check-ins and he forgot multiple things we asked for, like drinks, condiments and such. He was nice enough, but not good enough food to deal with the lack of service.
- OrdinarylunchoutalotDined on 8/15/2013Pricey for food that was just ordinary.....or maybe had sat under heat lamp too long? I was not as impressed as I have been in the past. It's too bad, because we need good restaurants in that end of town.
- New staff person welcomeKathyDined on 8/8/2013Great spot for welcome lunch for new staff member. Service was fast and efficient. Food very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall good place to goinmyopinionDined on 7/30/2013I've been to Juno before and had better experiences, so I would still recommend it. However, this time I ordered the Waldorf salad and it was very odd. It had baked cinnamon apples on top instead of the usual fresh green apples, which gave it a very odd flavor. Those apples should have been in a pie, not a salad. The spring mix was a little too close to looking like weeds. It was so bad I actually sent it back, which I almost never do, and instead had a chicken caesar salad. Not my first choice either, caesers are just kind of boring, but I was running out of time and it was good for what it was. Other people at my table had great food and recommend the ravioli and the Angus burger.Special Features:
- My family was visiting PortlandOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 7/26/2013My family was visiting Portland and found Juno on Open Table. After this dinner we're going to add it to our list of restaurants we visit when we're in town. The food was excellent and the service was great. We had a diner with food allergies and they went out of their way to accommodate us. The cocktails were a little strong but that was fine - they tasted good and we only ordered one each so it was a little easier on the wallet.I would recommend this to a friend.
- The waitress we had forgot4GuestsDined on 7/19/2013The waitress we had forgot the special, then took forever to return back to us to get our order. Other waitstaff had to bring us our bill because she didn't return once the food was served. I wish I could recommend this place to others but lunch time during the business week requires staff to be timely.
- breakfast bombpdxer1VIPDined on 6/15/2013Crab(? imitation and frozen) benedict with tasteless hollandaise.....service was excellent-young man trying his best with what he had to work with. Coffee good, ambience-none. This would not be a place I'd recommend.
- I love Juno, but I thoughtTimBVIPDined on 5/23/2013I love Juno, but I thought out service was a little slow on my last visit. I don't like having to search for my wait staff.Special Features:
- We have eaten dinner and SundayEatoutseattleDined on 5/19/2013We have eaten dinner and Sunday breakfast here. The food has been amazing every time!! Fantastic flavors and a very nice wine list. This is not a spot to stop if you are in a hurry - the food took a while to arrive for dinner and breakfast. But, the flavors made it worth the wait. A good happy hour spot after a Sounders game, too.Special Features:
- Great Pioneer Square restaurantLuluDined on 5/12/2013loved this place. they did have my friends order a little askew but fixed it with no problem. appreciated it very much.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Juno provides a professionalOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/3/2013Juno provides a professional atmosphere with innovative food choices - perfect for business lunch.Special Features:
- Great food, portions largeFancybeeVIPDined on 3/7/2013Great food, portions large enough to take some home. Great staff, very personable and attentive.Special Features:
- We needed a place on a FridayOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/15/2013We needed a place on a Friday night to meet with some good friends. Most of the old standbys were filled but JUNO had availability. JUNO was perfect - incredibly quiet (the place was almost empty, which is bothersome but it wasn't because of the food or service) and really good food. Service was impeccable - fast and efficient without being oppressive. It's made it to the standby list.Special Features:
- surprisingNewbieFauntleroyDined on 2/14/2013Surprisingly quiet, surprisingly foodie: just couldn't get enough of the delicious truffle sauce with the scallops!Special Features:
- Service not so greatOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/5/2013The food was pretty good. The waitress was not. This was our second time there, and yet again the same waitress forgot that we were even there. Our water glasses never were refilled and I never got my iced tea.Special Features:
- I had a great dinner at JunobellastellaVIPDined on 1/22/2013I had a great dinner at Juno last summer so took business associates for lunch. The food was just aveage. Just an "okay" experience.
- Decent food, but very slowOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/18/2013Decent food, but very slow service. The Moroccan lamb was good, but was lacking some of the ingredients listed on the menu. My friend ordered a New York steak and got a ribeye with the New York preparation and accompaniments, and it took so long to get our food that she didn't have time to send it back before we had to leave for a show. The chile lime caesar salad had good flavor, but the lettuce was warm... beyond room temperature warm. More like heat lamp warm. The beet salad was very large and would have been great except it was loaded with canned mandarin oranges. The corn syrup and tin can flavor of the oranges ruined the salad.Special Features:
- Good thing we weren't in aOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/8/2013Good thing we weren't in a hurry - staff was nice but not very attentive. Had to wait a while before we got our check, refills on water, etc.Special Features:
- Very friendly staff, greatTastingCulturesDined on 1/5/2013Very friendly staff, great food and wine, and tranquil (and warm) ambiance. I would definetely be back!Special Features:
- My Chicken Caprese sandwichOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/4/2013My Chicken Caprese sandwich was really good. Once we got our food though, it seems like we were kind of forgotten by our server.Special Features:
- Service was kinda slow otherwiseFoodieGuyVIPDined on 1/4/2013Service was kinda slow otherwise Juno was perfectly okay; nothing to complain about, but nothing to rave about either. It was just fine.
- Not worth the priceNP12VIPDined on 1/3/2013The food was just ok. Flavors and quality was average but was very expensive. Lunch prices were not justified.
- We were at Juno's on New Year'sOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/31/2012We were at Juno's on New Year's Eve, which was a challenging event for the limited wait staff. They worked hard to keep up, but with only two servers on the floor they were clearly struggling. Aside from limited attention and long waits, our food was good and we had a nice time. I've been here several times and have always enjoyed the seafood, service and the atmosphere.Special Features:
- Ate there for lunch; foodOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 12/25/2012Ate there for lunch; food was well-prepared and temperature appropriate. Really disappointed that no tablecloths for the price point. Service cheerful and brisk. Did not like that plates were cleared before some finished.
- Fabulous flavorful food! GreatOkearnVIPDined on 12/14/2012Fabulous flavorful food! Great wait staff. Menu has a good variety with everything from fish to steak. Try the appetizers too. We enjoyed this and had a group of 6. Portions are huge and restaurant has great atmosphere.Special Features:
- DeliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/12/2012My coworker and I went to Juno for the first time and were pleasantly surprised how terrific it was. Look forward to going back again soon. A had the wild mushroom ravioli and she had the seafood pasta. Menu listed it as having scallops, prawns and fish but when it arrived it also had muscles and clams which was fine with us but may not have been a good surprise for others.Special Features:
- The seafood bruschetta wasOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 12/1/2012The seafood bruschetta was out of this world. So was the roasted beet salad. Portions generous so sharing is recommended. Service was attentive without being rushed. And the Arctic Club Hotel and Polar Bar are architectural wonders of historic Seattle not to be missed.