240 MGM Grand Drive
Mashantucket, CT 06338Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://juniorscheesecake.com/
- Phone: 8603122253
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Daily: 7:00am - 11:45am
Lunch: Daily: 12:00pm - 4:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm; Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 2:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Comfort Food, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Mike Swift
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout
A word from Junior's
We are a family style casual restaurant, we specialize in a old world Deli style menu which is updated to meet the desires of modern times. Menu includes a BBQ section, a variety of salads, seafood entrees, steaks, Burgers, Reubens and our chef specialities. We are also world famous for the best New York Style Cheesecake. We offer a full bar and Patio seating weather permitting.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Junior's - Best Restaurants in Foxwoods ›
Junior's reviews from OpenTable diners
31 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance3.5Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (16)great for lunch (12)fit for foodies (10)great for brunch (8)kid-friendly (7)late-night find (6)hot spot (4)great for outdoor dining (4)special occasion (3)romantic (2)neighborhood gem (2)scenic view (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- easy reservation for a large group.tntrichoDined on 9/13/2014It was funny looking at the menu to see a hot dog cost $14.00. Food is average at best. Shrimp cocktail was slimy and smelled awful. Prime rib special was average for the price. Love the pickles and beets.Special Features:
- Good but overpricedPeterVIPDined on 9/10/2014The food here was good, but overpriced. This is likely due to the location. The waitress was very nice and efficient.
- comfort foodgoose50Dined on 9/6/2014One of the few places where you can get comfort food; meatloaf, open face sandwich and of course the great cheesecake. Our server Maureen was terrific.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food OK, Service SLOWFoxwoodsDinerDined on 9/6/2014First time at Juniors. Food was generally good, but my wife's chicken as undercooked (the manager did the right thing, took it off the bill and bought her dessert). The buffallo chicken sauce was not what we expected - not really tabasco, but more a watery ketchup-based thing with a hint of tabasco. Maybe that's a Juniors thing. The main issue was the SLOW service. Initially, one of the other servers was helping our server, but then he wasn't. TWO HOURS for dinner!! The restaurant wasn't even full. You would think Foxwoods would want us back in the casino, not waiting an hour for our food in one of the restaurants.
- Efficient Frendly JuniorsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014Hosted a 12 person dinner group on a Saturday night- staff was outstanding!! Friendly, personable and seemed happy that we were there!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ScarletDined on 8/30/2014WHEN I TOLD THE HOSTESS I HAD AN OPEN TABLE RESERVATION, SHE LOOKED CONFUSED. I ASKED IF THEY TOOK RESERVATIONS FOR BREAKFAST (A FIRST FOR ME TO DO, BUT I THOUGHT IT MIGHT BE CROWDED ON THE HOLIDAY W/E); SHE REPLIED YES. THEN I ASKED IF SHE KNEW WHAT OPEN TABLE WAS, AND SHE SAID NO. NO?!? HOW COULD SHE NOT? FOOD WAS ONLY FAIR, AND THE PRICE FOR BREAKFAST WAS HIGH.Special Features:
- Do not eat here! Not clean!!!TrishLVIPDined on 8/22/2014While we were eating we watched the servers and the hostess set up the table next to us for the next party. They were folding up the leaves and when the hostess tried to fold up hers, the fork and knife already on the table fell on the floor. She picked it up - and I could not believe my eyes - put them back on the table to be used!! When the party sat down, fortunately they did not sit at that seat, and so that setting was cleared, but then I watched in more horror as the very same hostess placed it back into the drawer with the clean table settings. The health dept should shut this place down, since the employees (or at least that hostess) obviously don't have even the most rudimentary understanding of cleanliness standards!
- The Mac n Cheese Side - OutstandingWallyVIPDined on 8/21/2014Great place to stop in and get a bite while at Foxwoods. I was looking for something on the smaller size and discovered their Mac N Cheese offering in the side dish menu. Well, I thought I died and went to heaven! Have eaten here before and everything is always great. Friendly & helpful staff too.Special Features:
- Convenient Location at Fox TowerOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 7/10/2014Service is SLOW and the food is very over priced for the value. Basic breakfast for 2 with tip...$40. We didn't get a second cup of coffee without flagging down a server. Disappointing.
- Not a hidden GEMCharliegrabDined on 7/4/2014I would choose another venue over this one any day. The service is slow, food mediocre, and the prices are too high
- Good.. ButlovegfDined on 6/29/2014Good food but service was very slow for a 4:30 reservationSpecial Features:
- If you still have money leftLoveNYDined on 6/28/2014If you still have money left, while at Foxwoods make sure you eat at Juniors, great service, reasonable prices and good solid New York Deli foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expected moreNothappywithyouDined on 6/28/2014I have been to Juniors before and enjoyed the food and service. It was not busy at all when we arrived, yet it took fifteen minutes for the waiter to even acknowledge us. When we did finally receive our food, some was steaming hot and other parts were lukewarm. The waiter informed us that he didn't get to check on is because he was busy with other tables. We felt completely unwanted.Special Features:
- Pretty decent foodMassFoodieDined on 6/22/2014We ate here before a 7pm performance at the Fox Theater. Definitely a good idea to make reservations, to avoid any wait. Staff very friendly and helpful. Menu is basic but portions are large. We had burgers and they were cooked properly and tasty, although messy to eat by hand because the bun just wasn't holding up. Our server, Mylinh (pardon if spelled wrong) was terrific, personable and attentive.Special Features:
- Amazing FoodNyackDined on 6/7/2014Fast service, amazing food, creative free appetizers (beets, cole slaw and pickles). I loved it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great NightBrownbagDined on 6/7/2014Juniors serves real comfort food in very large portions. The quality of the food is excellent. Service was friendly, attentive and accommodating. Save room for the very large deserts. They are the star of the show.Special Features:
- CosmoVIPDined on 5/27/2014Over priced and mediocre food. What else would you expect from a restaraunt located on a casino. We did have a nice waitress, however.
- The following 2 reviews are from the Junior's reviews archive.
- Not what we expectedQuintDined on 2/22/2014"Family" restaurant. Thought the food would be better. It was VERY average. VERY overpriced for average food. Our server, however, was WONDERFUL. Mailynn? We were a large table, a couple of people changed seats after she had taken orders, she joked about it and everyone was served with a smile that never faltered. We even told the manager at the end of our meal how wonderful she was!Special Features:
- Cheesecake greatnessOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/31/2013Not the first time eating here. Went here for the awesome cheesecake. My wife who is not a cheesecake person says it's to die for. I also had the southern fried chicken, which was a delicious comfort food meal. Six in all, including our two young kids, we fit comfortably in a circular booth; which also help "contain" the kids' actions and voices! The decor also helped to keep them preoccupied.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.