Juan Pablos Margarita Bar
3801 Pacific Ave.
Wildwood, NJ 08260Neighborhood:
MexicanPrice: $30 and under
Juan Pablos Margarita Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.juanpablos.com/
- Phone: 6097296500
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 10:00am - 2:00pm;
Lunch: Tuesday - Saturday: 11:30am - 5:00pm;
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm,
Friday - Sunday: 3:00pm - 11:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Spanish, Mexican
- Executive Chef: Jeff Fairman
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Dancing, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (bar only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We offer a wide array of catering options, if this is something that are interested in please feel free to give us a call and talk to one of our manageress who will be more than happy to assist you!
- Special Events: We have tones of events that will be coming up throughout the summer, if you want more information about them check us out on our website or on face book!
A word from Juan Pablos Margarita Bar
Juan Pablo's Margarita Bar and Restaurant is a progressive restaurant and nightspot offering a modern tequila experience and a mouth-watering Mexican menu for a festive night on the town. Featuring a poured-concrete bar inlaid with Mexican coins, more than forty Tequila varieties and authentic Mexican tile floors, this happening destination definitely feels like you're on vacation.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Juan Pablos Margarita Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
- Food was good but the serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/25/2012Food was good but the service left a great deal to be desired. The manager Rici tried his very best to correct the problems but it took both my daughter and I to complain before we received even out drinks. We ordered soup and a meal and it finally came all at once. Not a good experience.
- Fun time with two families.schwinn140Dined on 8/23/2012Fun time with two families. They easily accommodated our requests and the food was quite good. Quick service. The margaritas are huge and well liquored!Special Features:
- Try all 3 on the block!BbcoachfDined on 8/23/2012Some of the dishes that say they have cheese are, well, loaded with cheese (melted dips, etc) and maybe a bit too heavy. Otherwise, the food was great. All 3 spots on thi block are right on target for a bit of long overdue urban renewal.Special Features:
- Bland and tasteless foodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/15/2012Out of the 4 entrees we ordered only 1 was really good and that was the skirt steak which was fantastic. The shrimp burritos, chicken tacos and the chicken quesadillas were bland and rather tasteless. We ordered to different specialty drinks and they either had no alcohol or were very watered down a waste of money all around. A true tourist trap.Special Features:
- Self-service requiredJimExperienceVIPDined on 8/11/2012It took the server 20 minutes to initially come to our table right behind the hostess stand and then we had to flag her down any time we needed her. No bus boy service so our appetizer dishes stayed on the table while we ate our dinner. When the food runner brought our food we had to move our appetizer dishes so he would have a place to put our entrees and then we had the hostess stand there and watch us take our silverware from another table since we had none. I didn't realize we were going to a self-service restaurant.
- I've been going to WildwoodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/30/2012I've been going to Wildwood every year and I was pleasantly surprised when we walked in and saw such a vibrant looking place opposed to all the worn restaurants Wildwood has to offer. The service was outstanding, the salsa and guacamole were amazing they tasted so fresh and we loved our margaritas. I had a steak fajita and my date had an enchilada, we both thought the food was good but could've used something else maybe more spices. We were also a little surprised that we had to pay for chips and salsa, it was only $2 but every Mexican restaurant we have gone too has put it on the table when we walk in the door. The manager came and checked on us twice which was nice and offered complimentary tickets to the comedy show across the streetSpecial Features:
- While on vacation we decidedterjayDined on 7/29/2012While on vacation we decided to try this restaurant- we had a group of 6 and although we had a reservation that they lost, we were easily seated and there were many tables available. The food was alot better than the service, but that can be expected during the height of the season. All in all, a bit pricey- but good food.Special Features:
- Drinks and Apps are great,OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/28/2012Drinks and Apps are great, had the taco's for dinner.Thr schedded beef was just clumps of cold stuck together meat that seemed to had been microwaved with no seasoning. Not so great.Good service and great Margarita;s .Special Features:
- Our waitress, vicki, was great.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/27/2012Our waitress, vicki, was great. Food was ok, not greatSpecial Features:
- Our waitress was outstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/27/2012Our waitress was outstanding and the food was tasty. It's pretty decent Mexican food for down at the Shore. It satisfied our craving.Special Features:
- Portions were way too big,OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 7/6/2012Portions were way too big, but food was delicious. Nice selections from menu.Special Features:
- Best service at the shoreOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/17/2012Most knowledgable and friendly staff down the shore. The food and drinks were fantastic, but the individual attention from the staff was the best I've ever experienced in 20+ years of going to dinner with our family. A must visit destination.Special Features:
- Very good dining experience.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/16/2012Very good dining experience. Accommodated our group comfortably. Server was very pleasant, helpful and attentive. Certainly recommend trying if you're in the area.Special Features:
- I came in for my birthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/13/2012I came in for my birthday with my husband and the kids, even though he hates Mexican food. The entire staff made our experience amazing. The waitress Sasha pointed out the non-Mexican/unspicy menu options to my husband. He loved the food! The kids menu has a picture to color. The manager Nick insisted he buy my dessert because my daughter's coloring was so beautiful. Nick taped my daughter's coloring to the hostess stand and had my son sign a contract agreeing to split any money they made selling the work of art 50-50 with us. The hostess Mirta thanked us for picked Juan Pablo's to celebrate such an important day on the way out. We can't wait for our next visit. Great place for the young at heart.Special Features:
- The BBQ pork tacos are awesome.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/4/2012The BBQ pork tacos are awesome. A must try! Also try Apple Chipotle Pork loin. It is so tender, it will melt in your mouth.Special Features:
- Not worth the moneyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/26/2012Service was fine, not outstanding (despite servers outnumbering customers 3 to 1). Food quality was not consistent with pricing. Expensive Mexican food needs to be special: unique sauces, dishes, preparations, etc. Nothing special with the food except for the outrageously high prices. I understand it's a shore restaurant (good values are not common), but I think the value proposition here is way offline.