Jové Kitchen & Bar
2800 South Ocean Blvd
Palm Beach, FL 33480Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Jové Kitchen & Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.fourseasons.com/palmbeach/dining/restaurants_and_lounges/jove_kitchen_and_bar/
- Phone: (561) 533-3750
- Hours of Operation:
Bar & Lounge Sun - Sat: 4:30 PM - Midnight
Dining Room Sun - Thurs: 5:30 PM - 10:00 PM
Dining Room Fri & Sat: 5:30 PM - 10:30 PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Mauro Zanusso
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, View, Wine
A word from Jové Kitchen & Bar
Jové Kitchen & Bar offers a modern take on fresh Italian. Led by Italian born Restaurant Chef, Mauro Zanusso, the kitchen takes the essence of Italian cuisine and infuses it with modern techniques, creativity, Palm Beach flavor, and the passion to make everything from scratch. The bar and lounge represents the art of mixology and theater of cocktail making, featuring a collection of eclectic premium vermouths, grappas and artisan liqueurs. Together, whether dining alfresco on The Terrace amongst the glowing lights or inside the rich, modern interior, our latest epicurean addition offers a vibrant scene.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
Jové Kitchen & Bar - Best Restaurants in Palm Beach ›
Jové Kitchen & Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
40 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (31)fit for foodies (29)romantic (29)notable wine list (24)great for outdoor dining (24)scenic view (16)neighborhood gem (11)vibrant bar scene (10)good for groups (10)hot spot (9)kid-friendly (3)late-night find (1)Show More
- The overall look of the restaurant was good ..jjmansDined on 11/22/2014The food was hit and miss. The tomatos baratta was mostly cheese and very little tomato. This is a mistake many restaurants make with this dish. The pasta bolognese was overcooked and average at best. My wife enjoyed her appetizer of crab saffron resotto . The deserts were strange and not easily shareable . I would give them time to sort out the issues but be warned we had a couple of drinks each and pasta and salads and our bill with tip was $280.00. Very heavy tab for a pasta dinner.Special Features:
- restaurant is outstanding.cllumsVIPDined on 11/9/2014This is probably our very favorite restaurant. Food is wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very impressive!ilyatatarovDined on 11/5/2014I reviewed the menu on the website and was actually able to book my table right from there! Super easy! We arrived a bit early for our table, to experience the cocktail program. The mixologist, Nathan, was extremely helpful and guided us through the cocktail and wine list. One must try Roman Mule!!! The weather was perfect so we decided to sit outside. Our head waiter was Eddie, and was extremely helpful and assisted us on recommending the best dishes. We also had the pleasure of meeting the GM, Karma, a lovely fella, whom obviously cas passion for the industry. Overall food was incredible...how good?...as i am writing this review, i am dressing to go to dinner...guess where...yep, Jove! Try octopus - branzino-risotto- lamb duo-deserts.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EnjoyableGod0fFoodVIPDined on 10/26/2014Nate, Jimmy, And Marcus all star casts.. My wife & I were very pleased. And they all made our evening special. Food was phenomenal. The octopus, tagliatelle, prime Teras major; were all executed outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great outdoor diningdelrayfanVIPDined on 10/25/2014Great food, great service and a beautiful evening to eat outdoors.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SpectacularNassauInnRegularDined on 10/25/2014Romantic view of the ocean and setting sun. The food was excellent, served by friendly and accomodating staff. The head chef (who was Italian by the way he spoke) visited each table to talk about what each party ordered, the ingredients and how it was prepared, answering any questions. Excellent overall experience.Special Features:
- Perfect for my Birthday Dinner with MOM!SheWould9Dined on 10/21/2014The Food was Wonderful and the service perfect. I can not say anything bad. Loved it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional ExperienceKarenVIPDined on 10/16/2014The entire experience at Jove' - the food, the wait staff, the beverages - was exceptional from start to finish. Every dish was perfectly balanced and absolutely delicious! The bar menu is based on classic beverages, with a special spin that is uniquely Jove'. There is no comparison with nearby establishments, making Jove' a true culinary experience and a "must do" in the Palm Beach area. We are looking forward to going back again soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great all aroundWPB2121Dined on 9/20/2014This was our second time at Jove, and it was as good as the first!. Everything we ate was outstanding and the service was again excellent. The restaurant was more full on this visit, but the service was still perfect. When we paid the check at the bar, the bartender alerted the hostess, who was over immediately to show us to our table and bring our drinks. Communication between the bar, host, wait-staff and kitchen was impeccable.Special Features:
- 5 star dining experienceKRLdinesVIPDined on 9/19/2014This was my 1st trip to Jove & I was thrilled with my near-perfect dining experience. The staff was genuine, knowledgeable and attentive. The food oustanding, especially the octopus & risotto and their wine list exquisite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Night at JovéEatDrinkExperienceDined on 9/19/2014The food was delicious and perfectly prepared. Our server Stanley was amazing...so attentive and on point with his service. I appreciate the care and attention he showered on Lily (my girlfriend's 8 month old baby). Babies can be tricky but he was always there if we needed something for her and showed genuine care in regards to her comfort. Thank you for a lovely dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice atmosphereEatDrinkLiveDined on 9/18/2014Part of the Four Seasons hotel, Jové has a nice setting with both indoor and outdoor seating. Staff was friendly, but could have been more attentive. Food was well prepared, but not much selection. Pricing is higher than usual, but not over the top.Special Features:
- FloridaRealtorDined on 8/31/2014Outside facing the beach, but it can't been seen. Really good ambiance for seating outside, though a little noisy. This is the kind of place to go for the setting and the restaurant must know it, as the food is decorative, but small portions. We don't eat much as all, and left hungry. The coke product I ordered had about 2 oz of coke in it and all ice; I wondered why I had to just about jump up to get a refill; what a surprise to find that my 3 cokes were charged at about $6.50 EACH with tax and tip...holy cow!Special Features:
- Oceanfront gemjoanieDined on 8/25/2014Situated in four seasons resort dine on terrace overlooking pool and ocean or inside in newly redecorated stylish lovely dining room. Food creative and beautifully presented service impeccableSpecial Features:
- cllumsVIPDined on 8/24/2014Wonderful find. Great bar, great wine selection and wonderful, wonderful food. Has become our favorite restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Jové is truly heavenGod0fFoodVIPDined on 8/22/2014It's not a surprise to me jové is one of the top restaurant in Palm Beach. This was my third visit, yet I was mind blowing just like my first visit. This time I decided to take my girlfriend; no words can define the level of service & my dining experience. Every signature cocktails were perfectly deliver thanks to Nathan. I didn't even look at the menu, he surprised us both with two exclusive cocktails that's not even on the menu yet. I guess when you have true mixologist behind the bar, you can let your palate do the talking. Followed by our wonderful server Mauicio. His was so professional, friendly, and so personal. He even build us our courses; did the wine pairing. By telling him, what we were on the mood for. Jové perfect for foodiesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great night!FoodieDined on 8/21/2014Loved the atmosphere! Staff was friendly and knowledgable about the wines and menu. tuna tartare and spicy tagliatelle were delicious!! Can't wait to dine again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous findDineoutfreakDined on 8/15/2014My husband and I dined at Jove for our anniversary. This was one of the best restaurants we have been to in Palm Beach County! The service was terrific and the food sublime. We were presented with two glasses of prosecco to help us celebrate. We tried the 5-course $55 tasting menu. Substitutions were allowed, which is unusual. Everything was wonderful, from the salad to dessert, and artfully presented. We will definitely return and bring friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic "hip" Italian!MusicteachDined on 8/5/2014The cheeses and focaccia bread were to die for with a superb glass of Cabernet Sauvignon. My husbands entree was beyond his expectations and we requested the chef to come out for an applause. We topped off the evening with a fruit and chocolate assortment to celebrate a birthday. Such a delightful meal!Special Features:
- RTseVIPDined on 7/31/2014Beautiful atmosphere. The crab risotto was teriffic.Special Features:
- The following 155 reviews are from the Jové Kitchen & Bar reviews archive.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 7/25/2014Delicious! Staff was amazing - especially the General Manager, Karma. He was so attentive and took the time to literally explain the entire menu to us. The decor and vibe was awesome. Would definitely go back. Try the multiple champagne cocktails!Special Features:
- Wow, bad foodJoepDined on 7/23/2014Let's put it this way, the kids menue food was better.
- AMAZING!!WPB2121Dined on 7/19/2014We were first time, local patrons. At the bar, we sampled some amazing craft cocktails, cheese platter, and (locally made) burrata salad. The bartender, Nate, was knowledgeable, attentive, and very pleasant. We choose to sit at a table, inside, were had the octopus, gnocchi, veal scollopine, and teras major - all amazing! We were so full, but every dish that arrived begged to be eaten! For dessert we shared the Affogato (vanilla gelato, espresso, amaretti biscuits), and a complimentary birthday, platter of chocolates. The chef, came out twice to speak with us, and shared some preparation 'secrets.' Everything was amazing, the service, the food, the prices, the ambiance - we can't wait to go back!Special Features:
- Excellence!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/18/2014I went to The Four Seasons because I was getting together with an old friend which I haven't seen in nine years so it needed to be a special night. My server, Michelle and Harold, showed an impressive and extensive knowledge of the menu and how the food was prepared. They were warm and fun but also knew when to give us space without rushing us. Marcus smile was unforgettable too! We both felt like royalty especially when we were complementing the chef and Micelle made sure that we got to meet him, Mauro. It was a memorable, wonderful and excellent experience.Special Features:
- Jove is divineLambchopDined on 7/16/2014Have been wanting to try Jove for awhile. When we arrived, my daughter and I were waiting for a friend when the manager, Karma kindly introduced himself and made us feel at home. He asked about allergies and food restrictions so he could make recommendations. Our lovely waitress Lynasia(sp?)was fantastic. She was knowledgable and helpful in explaining details and highlights of the menus. We were all extremely happy with our choices. The salad with baby root veggies with goat cheese, branzino with hedgehog shrooms and speck pizza were our favorites. We had 3 desserts that were unique and heavenly. The airy serene atmosphere, kind staff, and food made with love, made this a very special and memorable experience for us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently pleasingceceVIPDined on 7/6/2014always an experience and a delight. pampering, excellent ingredients and a glowing marble roomSpecial Features:
- Great for our anniversary!LizZDined on 7/6/2014We ate here to celebrate our 18th anniversary on a Sunday night. They have bottles of wine 50% off on Sunday evenings (at least in the summer). We were a little worried when we first got there and sat outside. There were lots of families with small kids - not very romantic. But I think they were all staying in the hotel. As the sun went down, they all went to bed. The candles were lit and the lights in the trees all made for a romantic dinner after all! It also lightly rained and didn't bother us at all. Food was great and our waiter from Boston was wonderful. Easy access to the beach for a moonlight walk afterwards!Special Features:
- Can't believe no one knows !!!FoodEDined on 7/2/2014Jové is definatly a hidden secret. I am recommending this place to everyone who wants an amazing culinary experience and the mixology program is unlike any around !!! All of the staff are warm inviting and well educated on every concept pertaining to your experience at Jové from cocktail and wine pairings to what you should definatly try like the caprese with local burrata which is out of this world !!! Or the gnocchi that I was hesitant but when it was described as little pillows of heaven they were not kidding !!! The wine selection is one of the best around accompanied by a well trained staff to guide you through it. Save room for desert the selection is presented like works of art and delicious. Can't wait to go back !!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceCarlaVIPDined on 6/30/2014Wonderful service and great fresh entrees. We ate outside near the pool but realized the ambience inside was probably more pleasant. They will let you bring your own wine and will decant for you, as well. They went the extra mile to help us celebrate an occasion by delivering a wonderful plate of fruits and chocolates. www.ACoupleofKidds.comSpecial Features:
- PizzaSouthernCommandVIPDined on 6/30/2014Pizza is especially good. We really like the thin crust variety. I had the hog fish entrée with the arugula salad. The Meyer lemon on the salad makes it mandatory.Special Features:
- SpeedVIPDined on 6/29/2014Food: Very good with exceptional desserts. Service: Probably the best and most professional we've experienced in ages. Totally enjoyed our visit. Don't know why it took us so long to find it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic in every waytastebudsyourwelcomeDined on 6/21/2014I went there with my family for the first time to determine for myself what all this hype was about. Having a culinary and hospitality background I usually mentally critic every restaurant I dine in anyways. I can honestly say we didn't have one single flaw. Some restaurants charge top dollar and do not fully deliver but that is not the case here. From the food and wine knowledge of our server Rick, who was superb, to the flavors and textures of each dish. The wine menu is extensive and great for all price points. The octopus and the mushroom ravioli are AMAZING!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous EveningdineoutDined on 6/8/2014We drove all the way from Aventura to try this new restaurant and it was worth the drive. Dining room faces the pool and ocean. Room has an elegant and modern feel to it. Servers were well trained in presenting your meal. Menu is quite eclectic which is a welcome change from the same thing all the time. Food prepared to our liking and incredibly tasty vegetables. Imagine our surprise to learn that Sunday offers 50% off on wine. For dessert we shared the sorbet which was excellent and silky smooth. We plan to return.Special Features:
- Great experiencefoodie22Dined on 5/27/2014Dinner at jove was absolutely fantastic. The food was scrumptious and the service was outstanding. Michelle was very personable and helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RaymondVIPDined on 5/25/2014This is a relatively new modern Italian restaurant. The chef and staff produce very tasty and satisfying innovative dishes. This is our third time and this time we brought guests. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellence all around!DiningOutDined on 5/21/2014From the moment you walk in you feel the great atmosphere and environment. From the service to the food and drinks everything was excellent and very professional. I would definitely recommend Jove to many people and I will also be back to enjoy this great restaurant. A big thanks to our servers Mauricio and Stanley they made the overall experience even better!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food at an amazing settingBrianDined on 5/11/2014Jove isn't cheap, but offers a well-executed modern take on classic Italian. We ate outside overlooking the pool with ocean a stones throw away, which definitely added to the experience. The service, especially our server Michelle, were flawless, and she especially went out of her way to answer every little offhand question we asked about the food. 50% of bottles of wine on Sunday didn't hurt either.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First-rate ItalianBengVIPDined on 5/7/2014Authentic, traditional Italian cuisine and excellent wine list at reasonable prices. Black truffle risotto as good as anywhere in Italy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chef Mauro is amazing!BoilerLeahVIPDined on 4/26/2014The food is amazing and the pastry chef truly creates masterpieces. Try the lobster risotto! HUGE pieces of lobster and well worth the price. I also loved the baby Amarone! Such a great price for an amazing wine and the rest of the wine selection by the glass looked equally impressive. (Servings are smaller and more artistic so I suggest sharing entrees and appetizers so you can try more items!)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sophisticated DessertsTerryVIPDined on 4/26/2014Not used to find this level of originality for desserts in South Florida..... Very pleased!