Sheraton Greensboro Hotel
3121 High Point Road,
Greensboro, NC 27407Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://sheratongreensboro.com/dining.html
- Phone: (336) 292-9161
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Daily: 6:00am - 11:00am; Lunch: Daily: 11:30am - 5:00pm; Dinner: Daily: 5:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Matt Culpepper
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Joseph's Restaurant
Our classic American restaurant with a casual style is dedicated to impeccable freshness and finest quality - serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Our items include bountiful salads, soups, sandwiches, and finely prepared entrees that compliment an extensive wine list for every taste. The look and feel of this restaurant is business casual.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Joseph's Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
2 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance5Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (2)fit for foodies (1)great for brunch (1)great for lunch (1)kid-friendly (1)late-night find (1)neighborhood gem (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- Great foodgoodfoodDined on 9/21/2014We, a group of 12, came together for an out of state meeting. We had great service and great food, very accommodating. The calamari was amazing!Special Features:
- The following 13 reviews are from the Joseph's Restaurant reviews archive.
- Convention Center SurpriseBillKVIPDined on 7/17/2014Joseph's Restaurant is in the Koury Convention Center which is almost always filled with people. But the restaurant is tucked around the corner in a very quiet spot making it an excellent venue for a business luncheon or dinner. We shared a Caesar Salad and we both chose the Filet of Flounder. It was outstanding. the Flounder was marinated in fresh lime and cilantro, seasoned with a lemon pepper blend and seared with extra virgin olive oil. Served over a smoked bacon and shrimp risotto, haricot verts and a Dijon hollandaise. The wine list has a nice variety; we chose the Trefethen Cab. Add to this the outstanding service from our server Kirby and we had a very enjoyable dinner meeting.Special Features:
- Good foodJennililyVIPDined on 4/8/2014Went two nights in a row, as it was in my hotel. The service was decent, but better the second night than the first. The food was excellent. I had the filet one night and a pasta dish the second. Both were delicious and reasonably priced.Special Features:
- NC EventSharkDined on 3/23/2014The service was excellent and everyone in my group enjoyed dinner. The food was very good and we felt special with all of the care and attention we received. Will visit again when I am in the area.Special Features:
- okaywillis27403Dined on 3/1/2014Service was good. A little lax at time. Food was okay. Very oily and not 100% like descripion on menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- reservation diningoneoftwelveDined on 9/28/2013table ready per reservations. excellent food nice dining atmosphere for our groupSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Strike 2MikeDined on 9/18/2013I took a group of 7 to Joseph's to dinner while attending a conference.The menu offered promise but didn't deliver. Although the restaurant wasn't busy the service was very slow. The calamari resembled cheerios and were only slightly larger, chewy and tasteless. The crabcakes were missing the crab and tasted similar to the polenta. My wife's pasta was overcooked and mushy. My friends salmon was dry and, following a common pattern, tasteless.
- Mother's DayMackreservationDined on 5/12/2013This was our 3rd year eating Mother's Day breakfast at Joseph's. My family drives in from Raleigh and my mom and dad drive in from Lexington. It's a great place to dine with a nice atmosphere, good food and service; with the convenience of being right off the highway. The best part of all, we practicaly have the entire restaurant to ourselves. Our food comes out quick, the wait staff is very attentive, etc. It's like I reserved the entire restaurant. We'll be back next yearSpecial Features:
- It took 40 minutes for a waitressOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 4/30/2013It took 40 minutes for a waitress to take our drink order. They delay caused us to miss part of our conference. Unacceptable!
- Our wait staff was very attentive,VGN67Dined on 5/30/2012Our wait staff was very attentive, and we had a good meal. Very few patrons. Overall, guide enjoyable.Special Features:
- Maybe a second chance?OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/11/2012Place was mostly empty on a Friday night, which seemed odd. Appetizer list was nothing special. Menu was sticky and had crumbs all over it. Waitress was polite, patient, cheery, and gave us great service. Salmon was good but not fantastic. Filet was cooked appropriately and tasted good.Special Features:
- Great in a pinch.. Would notOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/25/2011Great in a pinch.. Would not go out of my way to get there. Nice tables and chairs but rest other than the entrance the rest of the restaurant was rather boring. The menu had something for everyone...Special Features:
- We had dinner with a groupdiningdocDined on 12/25/2011We had dinner with a group on Christmas night. The restaurant was quiet but the sevice was excellent. The menu was varied, althouth most of the dishes were fairly typical hotel restaraunt fare with no special features. Everything was well prepared and there was no problem getting special menu accomodations for a 6 year old. This restaurant sometimes has a holiday bufffet that is outstanding when it is available.Special Features:
- Worst yet.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/25/2011I found that their menu was not the best. Not much to choose from nor appealing. I was with a party of 6 and I did not order anything but a glass of water. It took them a long time to prepare and serve the food since we were the only people in the place. When I did decide to order I waited 30 minutes and never received the item. All I asked for was half a crab cake and nothing else. After waiting and never receiving it I just asked for the check. No explanation was given by the staff as to why it took so long. Prices were too high for what was offered.Special Features: