2345 Honolulu Ave
Montrose, CA 91020Neighborhood:
MexicanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://joselitosmontrose.com/
- Phone: 8189571901
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 2:00pm
Brunch: Sunday: 10:00am - 2:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 2:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 2:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Full Bar, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Weekend Brunch
- Catering: At Joselitoss it is our mission to help make your event a success. There is no party too big or too small.
A word from Joselito's
Since 1977 our family has enjoyed serving great food in a clean, comfortable atmosphere. Everything is prepared fresh in our kitchens. We only use the finest ingredients, and no lard is used in our beans and frying oil.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Joselito's reviews from OpenTable diners
8 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (5)fit for foodies (3)good for groups (2)hot spot (1)great for lunch (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Always Love the Food and ServiceSylvieVIPDined on 8/8/2014This is a neighborhood gem - great staff, the waiters are amazing - they remember your name and your favorites!!Special Features:
- Great Food in Charming AreaNotAgainDined on 8/2/2014First time we've been and loved it. knew it would be good when the place was packed at 6 pm on Saturday. Really charming area- Montrose and will definitely come back - both to this restaurant and to try others. Great find!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 14 reviews are from the Joselito's reviews archive.
- Comfort Mexican FoodCarleezyDined on 2/14/2014Love coming here when I'm in the mood for Mexican food. I love their chips and salsa (that's a big selling point for me) and carnitas nachos. I've liked all the food I've tried here and will continue to come back. Great neighborhood spot to grab a bite to eat. Upper level is good for bigger groups. Reservations recommended for peak dining time.Special Features:
- Oustanding servicecasaLVIPDined on 2/12/2014As usual Armando and staff provided outstanding service. My daughter evidently mentioned to Armando that it was my Birthday. At the end of the night the crew provided me with a unusual and excellent birthday gift that I had never seen before. It was awesome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Joselito's Continues as FavoritestephVIPDined on 2/5/2014Brought another friend with us to Joselito's, our favorite neighborhood Mexican place in Montrose. Food, drinks, and service were as enjoyable as ever!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- best cadillac margarita's !casaLVIPDined on 1/28/2014The staff is very friendly and know us by name. The service is outstanding and Armando or Ramon know our usual drinks & usual plates. I drink cadillac margarita's in quite a few restaurants in the Greater LA area, but Joselito's has the best by far with an excellent kick.Special Features:
- Customer serviceRodzillaVIPDined on 1/21/2014Every time I walk in to the restaurant I get a sense of what it must be like on the set of "cheers". Everyone that works there is friendly and always greeted by a smile. The food is good, I go for the service which keeps me coming back.Special Features:
- Love this Place - Our monthly faveSylvieVIPDined on 1/17/2014Love Joselito's - the carnitas are the best, crunchy on the outside, tender inside. The staff is super friendly and go out of their way to make sure our orders are to our liking and we have everything we want. The Cadillac Margaritas are the BEST IN TOWN! Only one thing would make this fave the bomb! - a better selection of wine, not the screw top varieties!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Joselito's is our FavoritestephVIPDined on 1/14/2014We love Joselito's in Montrose. Discovered it about 2 years ago after we moved to the area, and we never go anywhere else for good Mexican food and service.Special Features:
- A chill Mexican restaurant.JoselitosDined on 1/13/2014Chips and salsa and the food was all good. I had the grilled fish tacos and it was good. Friend of mine had the chicken picado and the sauce and flavor was good and we believe that the chicken need some marinated with their sauce. Overall it was a chill Mexican restaurant .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good mexican food in MontrosefjeepdriverDined on 1/11/2014Nice location, nice atmosphere, friendly service, a bit slow for my taste. I had fajitas, the steak was overcooked and a bit dry, the shrimps were good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The staff is always courteousOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 11/1/2013The staff is always courteous and pleasant, we always get excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the best Mexican RestaurantscasaLVIPDined on 8/14/2013Armando is an outstanding waiter! We can walk in & he will remember our drinks & foods we usually get. They have one of the best Cadillac Margaritas you can find anywhere & the Habanero chile is excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TerribleOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 7/19/2013This place was awful. The service was very slow and the food was bland. Terrible experience and I will never go back.
- Always a winner!enjoygoodfoodVIPDined on 6/15/2013Joselito's has been our "go to" Mexican restaurant for several years. They are consistent in all ways--good food, great service, nice outdoor seating, etc. Lalo is the best waiter on the planet! It is a warm, comfortable, tasty place to have a meal. Highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always a great timeRodzillaVIPDined on 5/5/2013everytime I come here, the waiters are quick to welcome the entire group. Service is on point. The margaritas are delicious. Never go wrong with the fajitas. The staff is what truely keeps me coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.