Jordan's Steak Bistro
10140 Forest Hill Blvd
Wellington, FL 33414Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Jordan's Steak Bistro
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.jordanssteakbistro.com/
- Phone: 5617939394x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Cafe, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Back stage catering, private home catering
- Private Party Facilities: The cafe or the restaurant can be bought out as a private event, separately or together.
- Private Party Contact: Ivette 5617939394x
- Entertainment: Jazz Music
A word from Jordan's Steak Bistro
Our goal at Jordan"s Steak Bistro is to bring a level of hospitality and quality to Wellington that it has not yet seen. Jordan’s selections range from small plated steaks to traditional cuts, as well as seafood, and vegetarian selections.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Jordan's Steak Bistro - Best Restaurants in Wellington ›
Jordan's Steak Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
112 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (63)special occasion (50)fit for foodies (35)romantic (31)great for outdoor dining (21)notable wine list (16)great for lunch (8)late-night find (8)good for groups (6)hot spot (5)great for brunch (3)kid-friendly (3)vibrant bar scene (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- Great little find!CathyDined on 8/23/2014Very good food, nice menu, pleasing atmosphere, and great and accommodating serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Super fine findbexjDined on 8/23/2014Outstanding dinner....steak, shrimp and crab were well seasoned, and unique.......... great food and service........... and ambiance........... a real treat..................Special Features:
- Always a great steakBarryGDined on 8/22/2014I had the New York strip my wife had the snapper both done to perfection. When I am in the mood for a great steak this is where I go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great neighborhood restaurantZinmanVIPDined on 8/19/2014We really enjoyed our dinner 2 days ago at Jordan's Steak Bistro. My daughter and I both had the delicious goat cheese spinach salad and my wife started with the tuna tartare. The flavors were terrific and the salad dressing was perfect. My filet mignon was perfectly cooked and the steak fries were very tasty. My daughter's ultimate grilled cheese was a real treat. Finally my wife had the duck appetizer as her main course and she was so very pleased with the taste and preparation. It was really an excellent meal.Special Features:
- Great beefTheFunCouple55Dined on 8/18/2014The quality of the beef was very good. It was great to find a steak house that actually has excellent beef. We each had a different cut of beef and both were flavorful and tender, did not require any seasoning. Will go again when the mood strikes to have a mouth watering steak!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best loal gemnanabDined on 8/16/2014This place is the best, the service is great! You are treated like a friend, the atmosphere is great and the food and wine is absolutely the best!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great good and service!OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/15/2014Great food; great service! Tasty food: quinoa salad and filet steak had great flavors and were prepared very nicely.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Evening out with the wifeDisasterDined on 8/13/2014Dined for the first time at Jordan's Steak Bistro this week. Very pricey for what you get. Set inside the Wellington Mall site, they made a feeble attempt at high end décor but they were just shy of a Steak & Shake atmosphere, but with white linen cloth tables. You know the expression... You can put a white linen cloth on a pig but you still know that its still a pig. Service was poor and very slow. Did not have the wait staff to handle the ten tables when we arrived. Manager or owner was more interested in at the bar area then on his customers awaiting to place a drink order. Food good but not worth the price. Go to Ruth's or Morton for the same price. Atmosphere is extremely poor. Photos on the website are not what you get.Special Features:
- Good dinnerJS1102Dined on 8/10/2014Used a Living Social coupon which helped defray the expense. Made it a bit easy on the wallet. Both steaks were cooked to perfection, as ordered. Stuck with the included fries, rather than spend $4 for baked potato. Waiter was courteous, checking often to see if everything was OK or if we wanted anything. A nice, local venue for special occasions.Special Features:
- peanutbbDined on 8/9/2014The onion soup was outstanding. It would be nice if they at least served a small salad with the expensive steaks. The steak was good and cooked exactly as asked. All in all a pleasant evening.Special Features:
- A Pleasant Saturday Night Out2foodloversDined on 8/9/2014We had a "Living Social"coupon to use & were anxious to try Jordans. A friend had recommended it and was with us for the evening. It is a very pleasant place and we all enjoyed our meals. The drinks from the bar were very good, also. Our waiter was freindly and good--he knew our friend from his previous visits. My husband and I shared the "Special" steak becvause it was so large. The split it in the kitchen, it was cooked to our specifications and was delicious. The prices are a bit high, so it is sort of a special occasion place.Special Features:
- mixed baggardensguyDined on 8/9/2014Space is crowded. Menu is varied from reasonable to high end (north of $50 per entree). We watched other tables and the burgers looked fantastic. I ordered the special filet mignon and my wife had the branzino and wahoo cake. Appetizers of oysters and oysters rockefeller. Sides of fries and brussel sprouts We did not forget about Ruth's Chris or Mortons. For the money both of those choices are vastly superior. Food was ok but underseasoned and we were hurried out of the restaurant in under 1hour. Not what we were expecting for a $200.00 check for two. This included only one beer for each diner. No wine and no dessert. If we go back it will be for the burgersSpecial Features:
- Enticing Menu--Done WellnacmanDined on 8/5/2014My wife is a meat eater; I lean to fish and vegetables. We both had plenty to choose from. We shared a quinoa salad & both liked it. Her steak was presented nicely and she enjoyed it. I enjoyed my salmon as well. We will be going back.Special Features:
- Solid Wellington open table optionRoyalairforce25VIPDined on 7/28/2014Filet and crab cakes were excellent as was Mochi ice cream Would return
- Good food, horribe servicemightymekDined on 7/26/2014The food was ok, but expensive! The steak had great flavor. The majority of the menu was very boring. Most steakhouses I have been to with these prices offer more than French fries as the main side dish. I got a baked potato instead, which was just ok. The bread was not as good as others have stated. The service was the worst. The waiter was a jerk with a pompous attitude. After our food arrived, he didn't come back for at least 45 minutes, if not more. We were waiting for over 30 minutes AFTER we were done eating. And where was this waiter, you ask? Hanging out at the table next to us talking with friends! I had a coupon so gratuity was added automatically, for over 19%, which I would have never left this waiter. Never again!
- Amazing SteakOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/26/2014Our steaks were amazing. Best I have ever had!!! Wow can not wait to return. I actually dreamed about the steak that night. It was like butter melting in my mouth! Yummy!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RIP-OFFhealthyeatDined on 7/26/2014We would NOT RECOMMEND as it is so overpriced, everything was alacarte. We had a living social certificate for $50, not we know why use need much more money and why we never heard of this place. small crowded place. The value was not feasible. The entrees, had too much garlic and sauces and the portion size was small. We feel for the same amount of money you can eat at a high-end restaurant and get bigger portions or a better deal. Even ruth Chris, New York Prime, Morton's steakhouse will give you a better meal with options. The Wine list was lacking and the offerrings of entress was minimal. So NOT impressed with the U-10 Shrimp.Special Features:
- Fabulous!!!!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/25/2014This was not our first time dining at Jordans and it won't be the last. The food is spectacular. The service is notable for its quality. We were celebrating my birthday but you don't have to have a special occasion to be pampered in the style of understated elegance. We will return many times over.Special Features:
- Jordan's in wellington6fordinnerDined on 7/25/2014The restaurant is way to expensive for the quality of food. You can go to a high end steakhouse in Palm Brach for less. The 16 oz. cowboy steak which we shared and ordered medium rare was undercooked and had lots of gristle. We expected a better steak for the price. The Maryland crab soup was not Maryland style but a cream based version. I'm from Maryland and know how it should be prepared. The salad was OK but overall we were disappointed.
- ExcellentEmmaroseDined on 7/23/2014Everything was very good. Salads were excellent. Soul tasty. Steaks out of this world. Dessert was terrific. Would be glad to recommend, overall very enjoyable experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 7/22/2014Tried Jordan's by chance. The food was top notch. My wife had the crab cake which was outstanding. My steak was seasoned and cooked to perfection. Problem was that we went on a Tuesday. Restaurant was near empty when we arrived, but within the hour many more tables were occupied and the staff became overwhelmed. Waiter was great, but we received little attention once the tables filled. They clearly underestimated the crowd. It took 15 minutes to get our salads, meals took even longer once the salads were cleared. We would have ordered a second drink or dessert, but he never came back around.Special Features:
- Excellent!ExcellentDined on 7/20/2014It was our first visit. Steaks both were amazing. Their side of brussel sprouts with feta and bacon was absolutley the best thing i have eaten in a very long time, i could have just eaten that and been content with my evening. Service was perfect and staff very welcoming.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- best wellington open table optionRoyalairforce25VIPDined on 7/20/2014filet /crab cake combo was outstAnding as was the unique moochi ice cream platter. will return
- ginacDined on 7/20/2014Food and Service was excellent! We were greeted very nicely as soon as we walked in the restaurant. Food was excellent quality and I would highly recommend. Staff was very eager to please also.Special Features:
- very goodbexjDined on 7/19/2014Terrific menu........... nice birthday surprise.............Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/19/2014We really enjoyed our first visit to Jordan's. Steaks and sides (amazing brussel sprouts) were terrific and the ambiance was urban and understated. Our server mentioned he was somewhat new, and we noticed he didn't thoroughly go over the nightly specials, as demonstrated by the more seasoned server assigned to the table next to us, but he was efficient and non-intrusive. All in all a great experience and one we'll likely want to repeat.Special Features:
- OvercrowdedJettaladyVIPDined on 7/12/2014Save your money. Prices are NY prices. They have tables on top of tables. If you had to go to the restroom, it's hard o maneuver to get through the tables. The side dishes are not worth the money. For $9 a side it should feed at least 3 people comfortably. It bearly fed 2.
- Disappointingtried1Dined on 7/10/2014Previous meals and service were excellent but this one was disappointing. The Jackman flatiron steak, which previously had been very good, came smothered in a gelatinous gravy that gave the whole thing a mushy texture. The waiter never completely detailed the specials and neglected to tell us that the flatiron was now prepared differently. I hope this is not a trend since previous visits were enjoyable.Special Features:
- WILL NOT BE BACK!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/7/2014I took my husband to Jordan's to celebrate his Birthday but unfortunately, we were very disappointed. The food was not good at all and it was overpriced. I thought it was all too salty. The Customer Service was terrible. We will not be returning.
- Never a bad mealBronxbomberDined on 7/7/2014Best skirt steaks I ever had.. I will return... Great atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love good food.EpicurusHarryDined on 7/5/2014Loved the food, loved the service, loved the atmosphere.Special Features:
- a great findglennDined on 7/3/2014The crab soup was alone enough to come back for. The cowboy steaks were cooked perfectly. Only problems were that the wedge salad was a bit limp and not cold enough. The creamed spinach a little watery and bitter. Would return to try different sides.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SPECIAL OCCASION - GO TO JORDANSOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/3/2014FROM THE WELCOME GREETING TO THE FOND GOODBYE, OUR ANNIVERSARY DINNER WAS TRULY AN EVENING WE WILL NOT SOON FORGET.Special Features:
- pricey & nothing elsedkapDined on 7/3/2014For the prices charged no ambiance and our waiter was inept
- Poor ChoiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/2/2014Jordan's wants to be a great steakhouse with high prices in a Mall setting. The food is ok with small portions. Everything is a separate charge which makes the meal expensive. The service was very poor the last time there.
- Great restaurantIos7682Dined on 7/1/2014Food was excellent and waiter was very attentive. Quiet place, so it's easy to have a conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingSteveVIPDined on 6/28/2014Jordan's is a real neighborhood gem. Both the food and beverage menus are outstanding and eclectic. We heartily recommend to all who are in the Wellington area. They will even customize their menu for your party. Very special people who operate the restaurant.Special Features:
- Great food and servicejohnmVIPDined on 6/28/2014Jose was our server and we followed his recommendations for our entrees. The crab cakes were outstanding, all meat and no filler. We topped off our meal with the Tahitian vanilla gelato and Grand Marnier desert. Excellent server, service and meal!
- troybeeDined on 6/26/2014Salad was great but steak was not done as specified. Was sent back. Both my husband and I found it to salty. Manager told me that they cook with sea salt, garlic and pepper. We tasted the salt. I left my plate as I could not eat it.Special Features:
- inconsistantly consistantcrispconneseurVIPDined on 6/24/2014We've eaten here many times... sometimes uts the understated elegance one might expect... sometimes it is a noisy conclave of the rude... sometimes they greet you with a smile... sometimes they ignore you... roll the dice... food always good.Special Features: