Jordan's Steak Bistro
10140 Forest Hill Blvd
Wellington, FL 33414Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Jordan's Steak Bistro
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.jordanssteakbistro.com/
- Phone: 5617939394x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Cafe, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Back stage catering, private home catering
- Private Party Facilities: The cafe or the restaurant can be bought out as a private event, separately or together.
- Private Party Contact: Ivette 5617939394x
- Entertainment: Jazz Music
A word from Jordan's Steak Bistro
Our goal at Jordan"s Steak Bistro is to bring a level of hospitality and quality to Wellington that it has not yet seen. Jordan’s selections range from small plated steaks to traditional cuts, as well as seafood, and vegetarian selections.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Jordan's Steak Bistro - Best Restaurants in Wellington ›
Jordan's Steak Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
86 reviews since June 28, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (51)special occasion (44)fit for foodies (31)romantic (28)notable wine list (17)late-night find (11)great for outdoor dining (9)good for groups (6)hot spot (5)vibrant bar scene (2)great for lunch (2)great for brunch (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Third time was not the charmNYPalletDined on 10/18/2014This was our third time visiting. We arrived early (6:30 PM) and the service was attentive. However as soon as the clock struck 7 and the place started filling up, you couldn't even BUY a waiters attention. We both had the 14 one. NY Strip Steak and requested that the chef have a lighter hand with the seasoning. It was fine steak. The house salad is nothing more than a bunch of field greens with minimal side veggies, very sad. I am not a fan of their sig. fries, they arrived cold and were like potato "Hay". The reason that we can no longer get the most wonderful chocolate cake is, as I was told..the particular chef left…..well sadly so will we. A restaurant is only as good as it's chef and this one has no staying power for us.Special Features:
- Great People Great FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/14/2014I'm not much of a steak eater, but my husband and I went to Jordan's for my birthday and I had the skirt steak and it was great! It was seasoned well. The server was very friendly and helpful and they were very attentive to us. I would go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top quality everything!johnflDined on 10/12/2014For my wifes birthday we invited two friends of ours along to celebrate her birthday at Jordans.It was the best in every way from service to top quality of all our food.I couldn`t imagine a nicer restaurant to celebrate anything and honestly eating at Jordans IS a celebration in itself...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fake FriendlycrispconneseurVIPDined on 10/10/2014This is a good steak house with a good menu... people are generally accommodating but dubiously friendly... we go in the off season as in the season it is filled with the polo crowd and service is not great. However, having said all this the restaurant is as good as any in the area and the food is more than acceptable... wine list is limited and many selections not available at all... seems a bit skinny all things considered. I'd give the place no more than 3 stars...Special Features:
- Great foodjasonVIPDined on 10/4/2014We had an excellent dinner and our service was fantastic!Special Features:
- SouthernBelleDined on 9/27/2014One of my favorite spots to dine in Wellington. The food is amazing and Yvette and Jordan create a very welcoming atmosphere!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Anniversary Dinner!JMdinersDined on 9/20/2014Had the pleasure of meeting Jordan earlier in the day, and he told me a little about his place. Since it was our anniversary, I decided to surprise my wife with a 'special' place for dinner. The ambiance was great, service was superb, and the food was beyond words. Jordan and his wife came to our table to make sure all was in order, adding a very nice special touch to a wonderful evening. Even the menus were personalized with our names and anniversary wishes.. Nice touch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Well worth it.NYPalletDined on 9/13/2014I love Groupons since they give me the "safe" opportunity to try out new restaurants. Jordan's is a gem. It's somewhat pricey so mind your a little bit of this and that, it will add up. Saturday night was busy, the service suffered for it. The crab cakes are delicate and flavorful. The accompanying lobster sauce is not overwhelming and adds another diminution that's perfect. I had the grilled romaine salad which was tasty but lacking in depth. The duck "small bit" was tender and a special treat. Desert made my pallet jump for joy. I had the chocolate mouse pie. You can tell in an instant that the mouse was prepared on site and the coco used was dark and deep. The whipped cream, fresh and the crust typical chocolate crumb. I will be back.Special Features:
- Crab cakes out of this worlddcass5256Dined on 9/8/2014I've been to Jordan's three times now, my parents go very often. The service is amazing, the owner is so lovely & personable. Our waiter Jose was great. The food and drinks could not be better. I would recommend !Special Features:
- Great food-great staff!YogifoodieDined on 9/6/2014Crab cake was awesome-Jose was very knowledgeable & helpful! We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/6/2014Excellent food and service, but a bit skimpy on potato - It would be nice to offer a small salad with mealSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Steaks - Special OccasionsJayinFLDined on 9/5/2014Rather than going to the normal high end steak houses around town for my birthday I thought I would "brave it" and try a locally owned restaurant as a change. Jordan's was smaller than I had originally thought but not overly crowded. The tables are intimate and they even customize your menu for the occasion which was a nice touch. Appetizers were excellent but pricey... Shrimp Cocktail & Calamari were both great. For the meals my wife and mother ordered the petite filets and they were cooked spot on. My father & I ordered the 18 oz. bone in cowboy rib-eyes Medium Rare and both came out very overcooked. The owner came by our table and made sure the next two come out perfect. Pricey dinner, but great food & a nice change of pace!Special Features:
- a good dining option off seasoncrispconneseurVIPDined on 8/30/2014This is a good option during the off season. Not much customer loyalty but then its to be expected. Good food, good wine, good service. Love the duck and skirt steak is delicious. If ypu like oysters the Rockefellers are exquisite. Everybody likes to be remembered after a few visits but they dont bother. No problem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely SplendidnolafoodieVIPDined on 8/29/2014Our server was Jose. He was extremely nice with an extensive knowledge of the menu and the food. He recommended the crab cake - which was an absolute delight. Perfectly seared and matched perfectly with a lobster sauce. I got the prime filet mignon cooked medium rare. It was cooked perfectly with a cold red center and nice sear on the outside. My girlfriend got the braised lamb which was pure comfort food and seasoned nicely. In short, the food was spectacular!!Special Features:
- Excellent all aroundgatordave61Dined on 8/28/2014We recently celebrated our anniversary at Jordan's and it couldn't have been better. Great greeting confetti on the table, a special menu with our name and date printed on top. John our server was great food was excellent staff was very nice. Totally enjoyable. We will be back and highly recommend Jordan'sSpecial Features:
- Great little find!CathyDined on 8/23/2014Very good food, nice menu, pleasing atmosphere, and great and accommodating serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Super fine findbexjDined on 8/23/2014Outstanding dinner....steak, shrimp and crab were well seasoned, and unique.......... great food and service........... and ambiance........... a real treat..................Special Features:
- Always a great steakBarryGDined on 8/22/2014I had the New York strip my wife had the snapper both done to perfection. When I am in the mood for a great steak this is where I go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great neighborhood restaurantZinmanVIPDined on 8/19/2014We really enjoyed our dinner 2 days ago at Jordan's Steak Bistro. My daughter and I both had the delicious goat cheese spinach salad and my wife started with the tuna tartare. The flavors were terrific and the salad dressing was perfect. My filet mignon was perfectly cooked and the steak fries were very tasty. My daughter's ultimate grilled cheese was a real treat. Finally my wife had the duck appetizer as her main course and she was so very pleased with the taste and preparation. It was really an excellent meal.Special Features:
- Great beefTheFunCouple55Dined on 8/18/2014The quality of the beef was very good. It was great to find a steak house that actually has excellent beef. We each had a different cut of beef and both were flavorful and tender, did not require any seasoning. Will go again when the mood strikes to have a mouth watering steak!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best loal gemnanabDined on 8/16/2014This place is the best, the service is great! You are treated like a friend, the atmosphere is great and the food and wine is absolutely the best!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great good and service!OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/15/2014Great food; great service! Tasty food: quinoa salad and filet steak had great flavors and were prepared very nicely.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Evening out with the wifeDisasterDined on 8/13/2014Dined for the first time at Jordan's Steak Bistro this week. Very pricey for what you get. Set inside the Wellington Mall site, they made a feeble attempt at high end décor but they were just shy of a Steak & Shake atmosphere, but with white linen cloth tables. You know the expression... You can put a white linen cloth on a pig but you still know that its still a pig. Service was poor and very slow. Did not have the wait staff to handle the ten tables when we arrived. Manager or owner was more interested in at the bar area then on his customers awaiting to place a drink order. Food good but not worth the price. Go to Ruth's or Morton for the same price. Atmosphere is extremely poor. Photos on the website are not what you get.Special Features:
- Good dinnerJS1102Dined on 8/10/2014Used a Living Social coupon which helped defray the expense. Made it a bit easy on the wallet. Both steaks were cooked to perfection, as ordered. Stuck with the included fries, rather than spend $4 for baked potato. Waiter was courteous, checking often to see if everything was OK or if we wanted anything. A nice, local venue for special occasions.Special Features:
- peanutbbDined on 8/9/2014The onion soup was outstanding. It would be nice if they at least served a small salad with the expensive steaks. The steak was good and cooked exactly as asked. All in all a pleasant evening.Special Features:
- A Pleasant Saturday Night Out2foodloversDined on 8/9/2014We had a "Living Social"coupon to use & were anxious to try Jordans. A friend had recommended it and was with us for the evening. It is a very pleasant place and we all enjoyed our meals. The drinks from the bar were very good, also. Our waiter was freindly and good--he knew our friend from his previous visits. My husband and I shared the "Special" steak becvause it was so large. The split it in the kitchen, it was cooked to our specifications and was delicious. The prices are a bit high, so it is sort of a special occasion place.Special Features:
- mixed baggardensguyDined on 8/9/2014Space is crowded. Menu is varied from reasonable to high end (north of $50 per entree). We watched other tables and the burgers looked fantastic. I ordered the special filet mignon and my wife had the branzino and wahoo cake. Appetizers of oysters and oysters rockefeller. Sides of fries and brussel sprouts We did not forget about Ruth's Chris or Mortons. For the money both of those choices are vastly superior. Food was ok but underseasoned and we were hurried out of the restaurant in under 1hour. Not what we were expecting for a $200.00 check for two. This included only one beer for each diner. No wine and no dessert. If we go back it will be for the burgersSpecial Features:
- Enticing Menu--Done WellnacmanDined on 8/5/2014My wife is a meat eater; I lean to fish and vegetables. We both had plenty to choose from. We shared a quinoa salad & both liked it. Her steak was presented nicely and she enjoyed it. I enjoyed my salmon as well. We will be going back.Special Features:
- Solid Wellington open table optionRoyalairforce25VIPDined on 7/28/2014Filet and crab cakes were excellent as was Mochi ice cream Would return
- Good food, horribe servicemightymekDined on 7/26/2014The food was ok, but expensive! The steak had great flavor. The majority of the menu was very boring. Most steakhouses I have been to with these prices offer more than French fries as the main side dish. I got a baked potato instead, which was just ok. The bread was not as good as others have stated. The service was the worst. The waiter was a jerk with a pompous attitude. After our food arrived, he didn't come back for at least 45 minutes, if not more. We were waiting for over 30 minutes AFTER we were done eating. And where was this waiter, you ask? Hanging out at the table next to us talking with friends! I had a coupon so gratuity was added automatically, for over 19%, which I would have never left this waiter. Never again!
- Amazing SteakOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/26/2014Our steaks were amazing. Best I have ever had!!! Wow can not wait to return. I actually dreamed about the steak that night. It was like butter melting in my mouth! Yummy!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RIP-OFFhealthyeatDined on 7/26/2014We would NOT RECOMMEND as it is so overpriced, everything was alacarte. We had a living social certificate for $50, not we know why use need much more money and why we never heard of this place. small crowded place. The value was not feasible. The entrees, had too much garlic and sauces and the portion size was small. We feel for the same amount of money you can eat at a high-end restaurant and get bigger portions or a better deal. Even ruth Chris, New York Prime, Morton's steakhouse will give you a better meal with options. The Wine list was lacking and the offerrings of entress was minimal. So NOT impressed with the U-10 Shrimp.Special Features:
- Fabulous!!!!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/25/2014This was not our first time dining at Jordans and it won't be the last. The food is spectacular. The service is notable for its quality. We were celebrating my birthday but you don't have to have a special occasion to be pampered in the style of understated elegance. We will return many times over.Special Features:
- Jordan's in wellington6fordinnerDined on 7/25/2014The restaurant is way to expensive for the quality of food. You can go to a high end steakhouse in Palm Brach for less. The 16 oz. cowboy steak which we shared and ordered medium rare was undercooked and had lots of gristle. We expected a better steak for the price. The Maryland crab soup was not Maryland style but a cream based version. I'm from Maryland and know how it should be prepared. The salad was OK but overall we were disappointed.
- ExcellentEmmaroseDined on 7/23/2014Everything was very good. Salads were excellent. Soul tasty. Steaks out of this world. Dessert was terrific. Would be glad to recommend, overall very enjoyable experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 7/22/2014Tried Jordan's by chance. The food was top notch. My wife had the crab cake which was outstanding. My steak was seasoned and cooked to perfection. Problem was that we went on a Tuesday. Restaurant was near empty when we arrived, but within the hour many more tables were occupied and the staff became overwhelmed. Waiter was great, but we received little attention once the tables filled. They clearly underestimated the crowd. It took 15 minutes to get our salads, meals took even longer once the salads were cleared. We would have ordered a second drink or dessert, but he never came back around.Special Features:
- Excellent!ExcellentDined on 7/20/2014It was our first visit. Steaks both were amazing. Their side of brussel sprouts with feta and bacon was absolutley the best thing i have eaten in a very long time, i could have just eaten that and been content with my evening. Service was perfect and staff very welcoming.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- best wellington open table optionRoyalairforce25VIPDined on 7/20/2014filet /crab cake combo was outstAnding as was the unique moochi ice cream platter. will return
- ginacVIPDined on 7/20/2014Food and Service was excellent! We were greeted very nicely as soon as we walked in the restaurant. Food was excellent quality and I would highly recommend. Staff was very eager to please also.Special Features:
- very goodbexjDined on 7/19/2014Terrific menu........... nice birthday surprise.............Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.