John's Harvest Inn
633 Route 17M
Middletown, NY 10941Neighborhood:
ContinentalPrice: $31 to $50
John's Harvest Inn
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.johnsharvestinn.com/
- Phone: 8453436630
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Wednesday & Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Sunday: 3:00pm - 8:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, American
- Executive Chef: John P. Botti
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: Off-premises catering typically done within a 20-mile radius of the restaurant for a myriad of events, with menus designed for your special day.
A word from John's Harvest Inn
Think only the rich and famous have a personal chef? Think again. John Botti’s been the Mid-Hudson’s personal chef for the past 29 years. Be it traditional favorites such as Wiener Schnitzel or more contemporary cuisine such as Sesame-Crusted Ahi Tuna, John’s Harvest Inn is the place to go for a consistently good meal. John, a graduate of the Culinary Institute of America and a Middletown native, is in front of the stove so you don’t have to be. And each entrée still comes with a great family-style salad, choice of homemade dressings and a basket brimming with assorted bread. In the mood for something that’s not on the menu? John will do his best to satisfy your craving. Watching your cholesterol? Most dishes can be adjusted. Gluten intolerant? No problem. And he even comes to the table to check on you.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
John's Harvest Inn reviews from OpenTable diners
8 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (4)romantic (4)neighborhood gem (3)fit for foodies (2)good for groups (1)Show More
- DelishFoodiemamaDined on 10/12/2014Good is delish. A prices a bit high but it was a special occasion. Could not pay these prices all the time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- IntrepidDined on 9/20/2014Great food....very good service...very friendly atmosphere, attentive staffSpecial Features:
- YumOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/18/2014Great dinner and appetizers, fruit nut bread is to die for, service was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent findOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 8/6/2014Enjoyed the unique specials menu and best martini in NY.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the John's Harvest Inn reviews archive.