Johnny's Italian Steakhouse - Olathe
12080 South Strang Line Road
Olathe, KS 66062Neighborhood:
Kansas City South
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Johnny's Italian Steakhouse - Olathe
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://johnnysitaliansteakhouse.com/olathe/
- Phone: 9138152323
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 6:00am - 10:00am, Saturday - Sunday: 7:00am - 11:00am, Sunday Brunch: 11:00am - 2:00pm.
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm.
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 2:00pm - 9:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Jose Salgado
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We have an onsite event coordinate to plan your perfect event. We offer customizeable chef prepared menus with event space to accommodate up to 250 guests with 2600 square feet of meeting space. We also offer an outdoor urban heated terrace for private events.
- Private Party Contact: Todd Sloan 9138152323
A word from Johnny's Italian Steakhouse - Olathe
Johnny’s is reminiscent of the classic supper clubs of the 1940’s and 1950’s. It blends traditions of the past with the present adding a touch of class and a lot of edge. Today there are eight locations in Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, Nebraska and Kansas. First and foremost, Johnny’s is a steakhouse complimented with a rich Italian background. The sophisticated design of the restaurant is welcoming and warm; the illuminated lighting creates an air of mystique and privacy. The classic sounds of Sinatra, Dean and Sammy Davis, Jr. as well as contemporary crooners like Michael Bublé and Harry Connick Jr. surround the restaurant and infuse an aura and rhythm all of its own. A glowing neon Blue Bar™ invites you for cocktails served on the custom granite bar or to relax on soft seating in the lounge. Enjoy classic martinis, specialty cocktails and an extensive wine list, all of which sets Johnny’s stage presence. Johnny’s offers lunch, dinner, and breakfast in hotel adjournment settings.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Johnny's Italian Steakhouse - Olathe reviews from OpenTable diners
17 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (8)neighborhood gem (8)romantic (6)special occasion (6)great for lunch (5)notable wine list (4)good for groups (2)Show More
- Great Food and a little noisy.TonyDined on 9/20/2014Those in my party and myself we liked the food. Very tasty and reasonably priced. The music was a little loud and was in a very high foot traffic area. Overall, the atmosphere was energetic and modern. Great for dates and larger parties.Special Features:
- Never ateOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014we were seated and waited 10 min and not one employee spoke to us. I could hear the employees congregated talking. We left and went to Olive Garden.
- Excellent!WilliamDined on 9/10/2014We'd never been here before, but will definitely go back! The food was delicious! Our group ordered everything from steak to soup and appetizers and all were very good. No complaints with anything in our experience there! It was a peaceful, rather quiet atmosphere and our service was wonderful!Special Features:
- Great MealHappyDinerDined on 8/16/2014From start to finish, everything was excellent. The service was fantastic and the food delicious. The lobster bisque and the bone-in rib-eye were outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It Was OkaychrislDined on 8/9/2014I looked at the menu online and was looking forward to trying the parmesan encrusted steak and crab-stuffed shrimp. I thought $27 seemed a bit steep for a 6oz sirloin, but figured the shrimp would make up for it. I asked for medium. The middle cut was medium, but the rest was medium-well which doesn't go well for sirloin. The parmesan "crust" was more like paste which had good flavor but unappealing texture. The shrimp we're like re-cooked cocktail shrimp, butterflied, and stuffed with bland breading (neither my wife nor I could find any crab). The rest of the plate was a big pile of garlic mashed potatoes which was ok. Our waiter, Bruce, was wonderful. For a $100, there are better choices out there.Special Features:
- A little disappointingemdeeDined on 8/8/2014I will say that the service was great. Unfortunately a few of the items we ordered were poorly prepared. Our Medallions were great but the Medium Strip was way overcooked. Our son ordered a cheeseburger cooked medium and looked like a frozen patty was left too long on the grill. Tough to recommend this place at the price we paid for our food.
- Hidden GemMoreCheesePlzDined on 8/1/2014Our first visit and we'll definitely be back. Great service and great food. There are several items on the menu that we are looking forward to trying on our next visit. Our waiter was knowledgeable about the menu and was ready with recommendations. We're excited to have a nice steakhouse like this is the area for date nights.Special Features:
- Totally surprised!eatahDined on 6/30/2014When we made the reservation for our anniversary dinner, we didn't know it was attached to a hotel. We were a little nervous because we got there a little early and no cars were parked around the restaurant. We even thought "are they open?". What a shock when we went in to find a fantastic "old supper club" feel, with great decor and music played low enough that we could hear each other speak (what a relief). The food was over the top! She had the veal, I had the filet oscar. From the toasted ravioli appetizer, to the salads, to the main course, and finally the limoncello cake, everything was PERFECT!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Try It, You'll Like It!SistersDined on 6/27/2014Only visited this restaurant because we saw it mentioned on Open Table. So when it came for us to celebrate our wedding anniversary, thought this would be a good place to try. Reviews were decent. We each ordered the 6oz filet, medium. She had the vegetables, which was steamed broccoli, and I ordered the Menilli cavatappi pasta at the suggestion of the server. The steaks were perfect and the sides were great. Our server was very good, but didn't know there were specials for the evening. The setting is a little too "modern" for my tastes, but no problem with the sound level. We'll go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Johnny's Italian Steakhouse - Olathe reviews archive.