Johnny's Italian Steakhouse - Middleton
8390 Market Street
Middleton, WI 53562Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $30 and under
Johnny's Italian Steakhouse - Middleton
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.johnnysitaliansteakhouse.com/
- Phone: 6088313705
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm, Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 2:00pm - 9:00pm; Brunch: Sunday: 10:00am - 2:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Rod Ladson
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We offer customizable catering menus for all occasions. Visit johnnysitaliansteakhouse.com/middleton for additional details.
- Private Party Facilities: We offer private dining for groups of up to 60 guests in the restaurant. You may chose from our banquet menus or create a customized menu for your event.
- Private Party Contact: David Martin 6088313705
- Entertainment: Monthly Culinary Classes provided by Chef Rod. Visit johnnysitaliansteakhouse.com/middleton for more details.
A word from Johnny's Italian Steakhouse - Middleton
Johnny’s is reminiscent of the classic supper clubs of the 1940’s and 1950’s. It blends traditions of the past with the present adding a touch of class and a lot of edge. Today there are eight locations in Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, Nebraska and Kansas. First and foremost, Johnny’s is a steakhouse complimented with a rich Italian background. The classic interior is reminiscent of the supper clubs of yesteryear. The sophisticated design of the restaurant is welcoming and warm; the illuminated lighting creates an air of mystique and privacy. The classic sounds of Sinatra, Dean and Sammy Davis, Jr. as well as contemporary crooners like Michael Bublé and Harry Connick Jr. surround the restaurant and infuse an aura and rhythm all of it’s own. A glowing neon Blue Bar™ invites you for cocktails served on the custom granite bar or to relax on soft seating in the lounge. Enjoy classic martinis, specialty cocktails and an extensive wine list, all of which sets Johnny’s stage presence.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Johnny's Italian Steakhouse - Middleton reviews from OpenTable diners
16 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance3.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (8)romantic (5)neighborhood gem (3)good for groups (3)great for outdoor dining (2)fit for foodies (2)notable wine list (2)vibrant bar scene (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Could be a gem, but was not!DisappointedVIPDined on 8/23/2014This was my fourth trip to Johnnie's and will more than likely be my last. I had previously brought large parties here of 6+ and the food was great. On this trip I was with my wife, made a reservation and we were seated next to a loud drunken party. When I asked to be reseated, we were reseated on the other side of the drunken party. I was disappointed that despite a reservation we had to sit in the bar area. This is a terrible representation of the restaurant, and i will not return after this awful treatment. Our server also had the large drunken party, so it was impossible to get any level of service!
- Great food, start to finishHappyCoupleDined on 8/22/2014Our meal was great. The shrimp cocktail was the best ever, and the crusted goat cress salad was amazing! The arugula and scallop pasta was heavenly, and the prime rib was very good. Our server was marginally friendly, food was promptly served, but dishes were never cleared. Seeing your dirty first course dishes as you finish your third course definitely detracts. We waited quite a while for the check. Business was brisk, but many open tables. The restaurant is lovely, but so dark it was hard to navigate. Finally just minutes before we left they brought the lights up a bit. Overall I would recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food, a Little Slowcaspergirl26Dined on 8/2/2014We had a reservation for 7 people at 5pm on a Saturday. When we got there, it didn't really seem like we needed the reservation because of how empty the place was. The waiter was attentive in taking our drink and food orders and bringing refills, but it seemed like it took forever for the food to come. We ordered dessert after and that also seemed really slow to arrive. However, the food was delicious. I had parmesan-crusted filet mignon with the garlic mashed potatoes. The steak was one if the best I've had. I also enjoyed the house salad with the house dressing and the focaccia that came with the meal. I ordered tiramisu for dessert which was also good, but my friend got the limoncello, which was to die for!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticTinaDined on 7/24/2014Great food, moderate prices, excellent service. I will be back, and share this gem with friendsSpecial Features:
- Great valueOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/11/2014The food at Johnny's is excellent and the price is so affordable. Allows you to dine at their restaurant on a more frequent basis.Special Features:
- Great food at an affordable priceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/28/2014Love the food, decor, and wine. Bring a sweater in the summer...the air conditioning is on SUPER high
- Good Food, Intrusive MusicFredloesDined on 6/23/2014Food and service were both very good, with well thought out beer and wine choices, but music so loud it was hard to hold a conversation. A great pity, without the music this place would be excellent.
- Very good food - one problem thoughReablaDined on 6/20/2014The food here is very good here. The only problem was that it was very cold in this restaurant. We had a few drinks in the bar and we were shivering. The bartender told us they like it cold because they get very busy. What about the customers comfort? We asked to eat outside on the patio where it was much warmer. I don't think we will go back this summer, maybe in the fall/winter.Special Features:
- The following 0 reviews are from the Johnny's Italian Steakhouse - Middleton reviews archive.