700 W Sheridan Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73102Neighborhood:
PizzeriaPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.joeyspizzeriaokc.com/
- Phone: 4055258503
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm.
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizzeria
- Executive Chef: Irena Kendrick
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Counter Seating, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Joey’s Pizzeria is dedicated to sharing our lifelong experience in dining and catering with our guests. Irena Kendrick, Chef and Proprietor and her team of professional managers, servers and bartenders an affordable catering menu full of culinary creations from all over the world, you are sure to be satisfied. Let us plan your next event and see what love, quality, commitment and consistency can do just for you. Our menu will satisfy your company luncheon, business dinner, birthday party cocktail party, wedding rehearsal or that special wedding day celebration.
A word from Joey's Pizzeria
Joey's Pizzeria prides itself in serving an exciting and creative cuisine to all consumers of fine foods. Our fresh ingredients propel Joey's into a category that is unmatched by others. For lunch or dinner, our innovative menu can cater to everybody's cravings. Our cool, crisp salads, delicious pastas, toasted subs, fine selection of appetizers, homemade desserts, and of course, our famous mouth watering pizzas made with our special dough recipe could satisfy even the most finicky of eaters. Joey's Pizzeria offers a variety of ways to obtain our food: dining in a cozy environment, picking up your order hot and fresh, or having your meal delivered to your house or business. We also provide an amazing catering service. We strive each day to create a reason for people to love food and to give the community an excuse to get together and celebrate.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Joey's Pizzeria reviews from OpenTable diners
13 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (8)kid-friendly (6)neighborhood gem (6)fit for foodies (5)good for groups (5)hot spot (3)special occasion (2)great for brunch (1)great for outdoor dining (1)late-night find (1)notable wine list (1)romantic (1)scenic view (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Great Food and wait staffMacmammyDined on 9/3/2014This was the first time as Joey's and it was fantastic. I have the Sand Dune pizza and Ceasar salad and they were delicious. I took friends there on Sunday about 1:30 but it was closed. We will definetly return.:):):):)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Waitress in hidingwillnotbebackDined on 8/9/2014I've been to Joey's before and had a very good experience. However, my latest visit was not good. The host (I think he's the manager) was not friendly and had no sense of humor. The waitress was friendly but inattentive. We had to practically trip her to get her to stop at our table. It took forever to get my food and my sister didn't get hers at all. Based on this experience, I will not be returning.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014Food was delicious and intend on going back but not if in a hurry, our service was very very slowSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wasn't as impressed this time.CalebVIPDined on 8/9/2014Joeys is really good generally. But I think that now that it has been out a while it will have to step up its game for some of the competition.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Noisy with generic foodEataholicDined on 7/18/2014Appetizer we ordered was soggy squishy meat wrapped in soggy greens served in a bowl of greasy flavorless soup. The salads were generic and of snack bar quality. Great location if you are there to enjoy a night in film row. The area has been fixed up really nice. Cocktails are way overpriced. I paid $13 dollars for a very generic salad I could have made from wal-mart purchased ingredients. Service was great. Extremely loud and was hard to hear other diners at the table.
- For Pizza & Pasta LoversfoodieinanylanguageDined on 7/11/2014Joey's is now our pizza place of choice. Since our first visit, there has been no other pizza or pasta for us. Period! The service is superb and the food amazing. Thee is definitely a foodie vibe and everyone cares about every detail, every time we have been in. You must try Joey's!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decent food, terribly slowOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/10/2014This was our first visit to Joeys. We were pleasantly surprised by the atmosphere, however, the service was terrible, and our pizza took more than 1 hour to come out. The meal was decent, but no where near worth the wait.
- Awesome Pizza and Great Atmosphere!bwozDined on 6/14/2014This was my second visit to Joey's and I wasn't dissapointed. The garlic bread and pizza pies were flavorful and fresh. I definately recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 3 reviews are from the Joey's Pizzeria reviews archive.
- I would HIGHLY recommend!Liv2eatDined on 5/24/2014While the food wasn't great, it was very tasty and the service was OUTSTANDING! Generous portions. We had a reservation and got there 15 minutes early. They already had our table ready and we were seated promptly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mrs. HubbardLuvItadineDined on 5/23/2014Recommended by friend, we had theater tickets that night for sister act wanted to go someplace close. This location was wonderful within walking distance. My friend had their pizza, I had the baked spaghetti small salad and relax wine it was wonderful best I have had in a long time. You actually enjoy a conversation without music being so loud that you could hear the other person, which was appreciated. I notice in this place most were interacting instead of being on their phones really enjoying their self's. I know we did, prices were very good. Service was great did not get to meet the owners wish I could of. Thank You for such a lovely experience and great food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful pizza, great pastasEricGVIPDined on 5/3/2014Fun spot, close enough to the action but still tucked away to seem more local. Really good fresh food. Server was a little strange and un helpful. Fair price and value.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.