Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab - Las Vegas
3500 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $50 and over
Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.joes.net/
- Phone: 7027929222
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily 11:30am-5:00pm
Dinner: Sunday-Thursday 5:00pm-10:00pm, Friday-Saturday 5:00pm-11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Cafe, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab - Las Vegas
Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab is the culmination of a partnership between Lettuce Entertain You and Joe's Stone Crab, the legendary seafood restaurant of Miami Beach. Joe's features an extensive selection of seafood, flown in fresh daily, to complement the world's finest Florida Stone Crab claws. Joe's features the signature 16 oz. Bone-In Filet Mignon and 22 oz. New York Strip Steak. Matched with Joe's famous side dishes, dinner only gets better when capped with a slice of key lime pie. Enjoy a generous cocktail in the bustling lounge or the tuxedo-clad service of the clubby dining room.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab - Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Caesars Palace ›
Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
601 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (397)fit for foodies (275)good for groups (244)notable wine list (195)romantic (193)hot spot (128)great for lunch (111)vibrant bar scene (75)neighborhood gem (59)great for brunch (39)late-night find (33)great for outdoor dining (29)kid-friendly (24)scenic view (18)Show More
- Always love it!KennDined on 10/19/2014As we sat dining at Joe's while visiting Las Vegas ( I have lost count on the number of visits), I asked my dining companion..."If you had to have your last meal what would it be?" We both agreed that Joe's would definitely be at the top of the list! The food is consistently good from the salads, to the fork tender steaks and their specialty fresh seafood. We have never had a bad meal or bad service...Highly recommend Joe's Seafood to family, friends, and if you are reading this review that includes you too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vegas hot spotOpenTable Diner Since 2003Dined on 10/19/2014I eat here every time I'm in Vegas. The food is off the chart good!!! Everything not just the seafood and steak is perfection!Special Features:
- really great crab and steaksOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 10/18/2014everything here was very good, but the stone crab and the in-bone steaks really stand out. so worth it.Special Features:
- amazing!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014our first time, it was a gift and worth every penny of the $125 we spent! The service was outstanding and the food was incredible!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014What great food and service! Filet and stone crab cooked to perfection! A must try!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stone CrabnashdashVIPDined on 10/15/2014The only reason to go to Joe's is the Stone Crab claws. When they have them, they are great. Other than that, it is a very ordinary upper scale steak house. Good for groups but not for 2-4 people as it is very loud and seems like you are in a food hall. Service was good, food was good.Special Features:
- Seafood Heaven!foodiedebsVIPDined on 10/14/2014We recently celebrated our anniversary at Joe's. Our server Patrick was totally amazing. He took care of our every need and when we asked to take out some food but told him we'd be attending a show after dinner he called to find out if we could bring in our take out bag so it wouldn't be confiscated from us. I had the Rock crab claws which were every bit as good as Stone crab thanks again to Patrick's suggestion. You must visit Joes Stone Crab when in Vegas if you love seafood.Special Features:
- Consistently excellentjccctcDined on 10/14/2014You can always count on Joe's to have excellent steaks, side dishes and superb service. This is why we always go to Joe's on our last night of vacation, because nowhere else compares to it. The pumpkin chiffon pie was new to us and was delicious too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent service and food.Delicious2Dined on 10/13/2014We had an ever growing party and they accommodated us flawlessly. We appreciate the service, the help on food selections and the food itself. We will definitely eat here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- perfect food but spoilt but waitorjewellesDined on 10/13/2014excellent food, best crab bisque i have ever eaten. noisy and busy restaurant including some parties with babies and young children. only let down was the arrogant waitor who was one of the most condescending i have ever had the misfortune to meet. rest of the waitors there seemed pleasant and professional so we were probably just unlucky. however as the food was so exceptional we would go back.Special Features:
- attitude without the usual foodFogoFanVIPDined on 10/13/2014now they have you standing by the door while your table is ready on an empty restaurant, ridiculous! food is scarce as if they were charging you less.
- Great food!LazysusanDined on 10/12/2014We just got off the plane from traveling 24 hours and was looking forward to a good meal. Joe's didn't disappoint. Food portions were huge and everything was tasty. From the chilled crab claw, crabcake, bone in rib eye, miso sea bass. The recommended sides ( roasted corn and onion strings) were superb. Service was good and continued to be attentive even though we chose to share our food as we were small eaters.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just OKmainjaneDined on 10/12/2014Expensive and fairly ordinary and when will some Las Vegas restaurants stop charging for side dishes. Great desserts though.Special Features:
- Great Food Great servicebcorigDined on 10/12/2014We've been to Joe's 3 other times, all special occasions and had a wonderful time. This occasion brought us the privilege and pleasure of being served by Leanne Logan. Since my son's partner wanted only steak, Leanne set up a very creative family style seafood meal including crab legs, and the fisherman's platter, with three sides. Just enough good food. She knows the food and the menu more thoroughly than any server I have ever seen at any upscale restaurant. At no time did we feel we were being up sold. The crab was delicious, the wine superb, especially the Nickle and Nickle Chardonnay. Next time you go to Joe's, ask for Leanne. The service ALWAYS stands out at Joes.Special Features:
- After show dinner.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/11/2014The food was fantastic and the waiter was helpful and attentive.Special Features:
- Good experience/under-cooked sword'EatEatEatDined on 10/11/2014Really great experience had by my wife and I had at Joe's. Great service and ambiance. My swordfish entree off of the specials menu was excellent until I hit the center that was uncooked. The server was friendly enough, had the kitchen cook what was left and wrapped it to go. My experience working in, and dining at higher-end places was that the entree should have at least been discounted if not comp'd. A complimentary coffee/dessert at least. Especially in Vegas where there are so many alternatives.Special Features:
- Very Good Not GreatGoBrownsDined on 10/11/2014Joe's is an interesting place to review. Our waiter was outstanding. Unfortunately we missed the start of stone crab season by a week but the crab legs were very good along with the crab soup, Joe's cole slaw, fried asparagus, corn and potatoes. The portions were over-sized and you got a lot for a lot of money. The thing that really took away from the experience is how Joe's just crams in as many tables as the fire code allows. Very tight and to be honest not the most comfortable or accommodating tables. It takes away from the experience. I realize Joe's is the 13th highest volume restaurant in the country so they are doing a lot right but the cram space makes an excellent meal into a very good dining experienceSpecial Features:
- Seafood loversThunderfan68Dined on 10/10/2014Excellent selection and well prepared. Our only regret was we were 2 weeks early for the Stone Crab season. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FRESH Seafood!!!!BWHARDined on 10/10/2014Joe's is the real deal for fresh seafood. The food was cooked perfectly, the service was spot on and the restaurant was very beautiful. I have eaten at several nice restaurants in Vegas and this place is at the top of my list. One thing that I appreciated was that their prices were within reason, especially the bottle pricing on wine. I would recommend this to anyone that likes fresh seafood and great steaks.Special Features:
- Excellent food and servicepeterDined on 10/9/2014the food was devine and the service was excellent . the only small down side was the noise levels from other dinners was highSpecial Features:
- Occasional DinerOccasionalDinerVIPDined on 10/9/2014This was our 2nd time at Joes. With the wide choice of steakhouses in Vegas, some of which we have tried, Joes is consistently excellent. We have never had steaks as good. We will be back.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 10/8/2014The stone crab claws and steaks are fantastic. Service is impeccable. Leave room for the desserts.Special Features:
- SupplySide West Crowd Back For MoreOpenMouthDined on 10/8/2014Our second year in a row coming to Joe's. We had a group of 13 at two tables and our server was a magician! The stone crab and crab leg appetizers were quickly ordered by our server because they do sell out! I ordered the 20 oz bone-in rib eye and was lucky enough to taste the filet of sole from my neighbor. The sides we ordered (broccoli, onion rings, asparagus) were a great touch. Wine from Washington was ordered from the reasonable wine list. No room for desert at our table, but if I had the room I certainly would have had a slice of pie!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Joe'sMiserDined on 10/7/2014Nice place in vegas located in ceasors forum shops area. Plenty of shops to go to while you waitSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- a tad overpricednadaDined on 10/7/2014$75 for king crab?? and it was cold and not hot?...
- OutstandingHappyMontrealer52Dined on 10/7/2014Great seafood ,Ambiance was great, Service was outstanding would differently go backSpecial Features:
- best stone crab clawsBarbieDined on 10/7/2014everything was great. In Caesars forum and there is patio seating(indoor) great for people watching.Special Features:
- Great steakshoefjueDined on 10/6/2014get the recomandation from a friend - and now it's a better friend. Great food, big wine list, good desserts I will cone back!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/6/2014Everything at joes was perfect from appetizers to dessert. Our waiter. John was helpful and dinner was well paced. I would highly reccomenf.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good lunchRoyaltyCDined on 10/6/2014Had a reservation at noon on a Monday and was seated right away. The waiting staff was courteous and helpful. The breads were amazing. Fried calamari and crab stuff shrimp were very good. The extensive menu offers seafood, steak, salads and even chicken. Would love to try other dishes on my next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- VogyVIPDined on 10/5/2014It is not very often I say dinner for four at $500, including the tip, was worth it, but this place is worth it. Go there every time in Vegas.
- Exceptional dining experience !OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/5/2014We thoroughly enjoyed our dinner! The snow crabs were delicious ! The crab legs were perfect, as well. Our server was very attentive and professional.Special Features:
- Joe's did NOT disappoint!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/5/2014Had dinner at Joe's Sunday night the fifth for the second time. Did not disappoint! Everything was spot on! My husband and I had the Chilean Seabass, was outstanding! Our friends had the scallops and the Dover sole. Both were wonderful! Joe's is one of our favorites in Vegas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary TripWildflowerVIPDined on 10/4/2014Good food and good service not in the main dining room this visit but overall really good experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent experience!Top2catsDined on 10/4/2014Ate there for our anniversary - what a fantastic time! The service is impeccable! The food is pricey, but worth every bite. I had the crab cakes - mostly lump crab with a little binder - fabulous! My wife had steak and lobster tail - both just outstanding! The waiter suggested the perfect champagne to compliment our food and celebration. Lovely time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Almost as good as Miami BeachBrooklynBobVIPDined on 10/4/2014This is a very good copy of the famous Joe's Stone Crab in Miami Beach. There are differences but if you are looking for Stone Crabs with Joe's famous mustard sauce, this is your place. You can even finish with a slice of Key Lime Pie.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!FrankDined on 10/3/2014Every time I am in Vegas I visit this restaurant. Stone Crab is a must!Special Features:
- wonderful placemillyDined on 10/3/2014a wonderful experience, everything was above our levels of expectation! wish there was one in augusta gaSpecial Features:
- timboDined on 10/2/2014I've been to quite a few excellent steak and seafood restaurants around the country and Joe's is right up there with them. The food and the service were both outstanding. The waiter made some great recommendations, including the King crab leg appetizer.Special Features:
- Consistently great food!IndianaJenDined on 10/2/2014We've been to the joes in Chicago several times & wanted to check out this location. It's constently good food & service! Wonderful mojito, ahi tuna & peanut butter pie. Also, must try the tomatoes!Special Features: