Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab - Las Vegas
3500 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $50 and over
Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.joes.net/
- Phone: (702) 792-9222
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily 11:30am-5:00pm
Dinner: Sunday-Thursday 5:00pm-10:00pm, Friday-Saturday 5:00pm-11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Cafe, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab - Las Vegas
Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab is the culmination of a partnership between Lettuce Entertain You and Joe's Stone Crab, the legendary seafood restaurant of Miami Beach. Joe's features an extensive selection of seafood, flown in fresh daily, to complement the world's finest Florida Stone Crab claws. Joe's also features signature prime steaks, hand-carved by master butchers such as our 24 oz. Bone-In Rib Eye. Matched with Joe's famous side dishes, dinner only gets better when capped with a slice of key lime pie. Enjoy a generous cocktail in the bustling lounge or the tuxedo-clad service of the clubby dining room.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab - Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Caesars Palace ›
Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
666 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (424)fit for foodies (315)good for groups (289)romantic (203)notable wine list (196)hot spot (157)great for lunch (122)vibrant bar scene (84)neighborhood gem (65)great for brunch (44)late-night find (34)great for outdoor dining (34)kid-friendly (23)scenic view (12)Show More
- jamesVIPDined on 11/24/2014this restaurant which i have eaten many times is ussually top notch and never less than fabulous sommehow last night it was even better the food was awesome the service was better than it should be its the best restaurant ive been toSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Taste of Florida In Las VegasRustyVIPDined on 11/23/2014If you have never had a Stone Crab this is the only place to go to try them! The claws are sustainbly harvested.They are huge, come well cracked to the table and you must try the traditional meal...claws,mustard sauce, coldslaw, creamed spinch and the potatoes!! Fantastic service, nice overpriced Las Vegas wine list. Decore is dark wood with a cozy, clubby feel. Settle into a booth and enjoy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RoostVIPDined on 11/23/2014Nantucket scallops are only available for about one month out of the year - and they are amazing right now! We ordered a double order. The claws and crab stuffed shrimp were of course fabulous too.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best in VegasJoeBurgerDined on 11/22/2014Definitely the best restaurant in Vegas. I've been to lots of them and there's only one that is always TOP NOTCH in terms of service and food. Thomas the captain of the restaurant is always nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great experience!IteyOkmanDined on 11/20/2014Once again, Joe's shines above the rest with the quality of food, attentive service and overall splendid dining experience. Hope that your are lucky enough to visit while the stone crabs are in season. If not, you will still be rewarded with a comprehensive menu of fish, poultry and meat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed our anniversary dinner; Amazing!!DQFQ1Dined on 11/19/2014My husband and I enjoyed an amazing dinner celebrating our wedding anniversary. Everything was exceptional...the food delectable but the attention from our waiter John & servers was impeccable. Actually they exceeded every expectation. I would definitely return on my next visit to Vegas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good ambiance, food is lackingSusanDined on 11/16/2014I brought a small group for a celebration dinner. Good service, very personable waiter. Unfortunately, the food was bland, and unremarkable. It was nicely presented but there was little real taste. I had checked reviews before i chose it, so i was very disappointed in what was served.
- ShastaVIPDined on 11/15/2014Never miss a chance to go to Joe's! Food is always perfect and the service is outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 11/15/2014Excellent stone crabs and filet mignon. The stone crabs are always cracked perfectly for easy eating and dipping into the great dipping sauce.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely Fantastic!TexasFunGroupDined on 11/15/2014Were celebrating my Dad's birthday, and parents' anniversary....made note of this on the open table reservation. When we got there the concierge wished my Dad happy birthday and my parents happy anniversary! We got a special quiet corner booth(they called the "celebrity" table), followed by a fabulous meal and great service. They even brought out 2 complimentary desserts for my parents! Would recommend this place highly!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding In Every RespectOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/14/2014We have come here several times and have enjoyed it every time. Maybe it's not new to have female servers but we noticed it for the first time. He change was great. We appreciate all the attention given to customers; we were especially appreciative when our (femaleness) server wrote down the name of the wine we picked so I could look it up on the Internet...which I found! We will be back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Birthday PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/13/2014Friendly service, good crab but the ribeye was a little disappointing. It was more like a NY steak. The desserts were great! I would go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Joe's Stone CrabsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/13/2014I have frequented Joe's Stone Crab in Miami many , many times and Joe's in Caesar's is just as special and unique. The food, service and ambience is outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, as always!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/12/2014Never disappointed. Had steak one nighrt and seared scallops the next. Delicious!Special Features:
- Another great dinner at Joe'sVickitDined on 11/12/2014I always save one night when dining in Las Vegas for dinner at Joe's. You can't go wrong on any item on the menu. I had lobster and it was some of the best lobster I've ever had the pleasure of eating. The food was done perfectly and met all my expectations. Next time I am in Las Vegas I will stop in again for dinner! Overall GREAT experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RayjDined on 11/11/2014Very good service and very good food. John provided excellent service.Special Features:
- Great stopOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/10/2014While it's not the original Joe's it's a nice second. Great service with plenty of staff on hand to make sure you always have what you need. The stone crabs are larger than they appear, make sure you are hungry.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/9/2014We just celebrated my husband's 70th birthday with our children. The food was amazing, the seafood chop salad was delicious. The wine menu was plentiful. The service was over the top. They really made our evening special. Every time we are in Las Vegas , Joe's is always on our list.Special Features:
- Excellent!JennJDined on 11/9/2014Excellent. Highly recommend. I will eat here every time I am in Las Vegas. 5+ stars.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/8/2014we love to go to Joe's when we are in Vegas. one of our favorite places in town.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic service & food.UpsydayzDined on 11/8/2014From the time you are greeted at the door until the check comes, you are their priority. The service is impeccable and the food is outstanding! We dine here everytime we are in town and enjoy ourselves emensely!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ALASKA KING CRAB ...BOXERDined on 11/7/2014Seems like a high price for what on first look appears like not enough for 4 people ... wrong. Four people, one doz. Stellar Bay (Vancouver, BC) oysters, 2 wedge salads (split out between 4), an order of hash browns, and the platter of Alaskan King Crab ... SOOOOOOO good. In fact, totally reasonable prices at Joe's. Our waiter (both nights ... as we ate twice in one week) was John Lucas ... super professional, friendly, funny ... excellent! Will go back every time we're in Las Vegas.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Over ServedHappyVIPDined on 11/7/2014This is a great restaurant particularly when the stone crab and the alaskan king crab are fresh but I feel like each time I go, the wait staff here pushes way too much food. Where one order would suffice, they talk you into getting two. Push the side dishes must be their corporate mantra! It is Las Vegas, where everything is done to excess, but this gets crazy. Not only does it cost too much but you leave uncomfortable. Crab is rich and too much Crab is just not good.
- Great RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/7/2014Joe's never disappoints. We have one in Chicago and the quality and service was the same, excellent. We made a mistake with our reservation time and arrived an hour late. Tim Milloy at Joe's was gracious and helpful from the time we arrived and made sure that we were still seated in a timely fashion. We were extremely surprised and happy--This is indicative of this restaurant's efforts to please their customers. One person said that it was the best meal that they had all week; even though, they had eaten at some other top restaurants. It's the place to go to for steak and seafood. Highly recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Joe's Seafood in VegassharmonDined on 11/7/2014went here to celebrate my husband, and my birthdays with a dear friend. We had a great bottle of wine, and shared some great food. The service was excellent!Special Features:
- The benchmark for seafoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/7/2014My favorite in Vegas, and Miami. The best stone crab anywhere. The gold standard.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- loucpaDined on 11/6/2014Excellent attention by Waiter & very happy & friendly, food quality awesome, great people watchingSpecial Features:
- 10 year anniversary dinnerJeniDined on 11/6/2014My husband and I were 1st time visitors at Joe's and were very impressed with service, food and ambiance. It was everything we were hoping for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Las VegasBoxterVIPDined on 11/6/2014Good food, but just that. Given the prices, we expected much better. We've had far better food for less money in other cities. You're really paying to claim you've eaten at Joe's on "The Strip" in Vegas. I guess if you're trying to impress the neighbors . . . but definitely not worth $150+, even with tip included. We've tried it, and let's just say we'll leave it at that. Also, way too noisy; we could barely think, much less carry on a conversation with one another. But then, it's too be expected considering you're inside Caeser's Palace. On a positive note, great service, attentive, knowledgeable, not pushy; loved our waiter.Special Features:
- simply greatOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 11/5/2014Incredible food and service. Vast selection of entrées and appetizers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A+A+A+EXCELLENTDined on 11/4/2014AWESOME service, food, atmosphere, and they know how to de bone a fish like no one else!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!!SpankyDined on 11/4/2014My husband and I recently made it a point to go out of our way and try out this restaurant after hearing rave reviews about it back home in Wyoming. We were thrilled we gave it a try as it was the best meal of our trip. The food was outstanding and the service was top notch!! Thank you for a wonderful experience! We WILL be back!!Special Features:
- Marketing DirectorAlwaysVegasForAAPEXDined on 11/3/2014My company always brings a group to Joe's when we are in Vegas for AAPEX/SEMA. If you are a seafood enthusiast, this is the place to go. Exemplary staff with excellent food. Even if you have somebody in your dining party that is not partial to seafood, they have amazing steaks burgers, etc to suit any taste. The wine list is immense and has something special for any connoisseur. All around, it is a wonderful dining experience.Special Features:
- Never a disappointmentOutstandingVIPDined on 11/3/2014Another terrific dining experience at Joe's from my alaskan crab leg cocktail to the chilean seabass. One can't go wrong at Joe's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stone Crab!!!!DiningdivaDined on 11/3/2014Every trip to Vegas includes at least one meal at Joes. The stone crab is phenomenal and the Chilean Sea Bass is some of the best I've ever had!!!Special Features:
- Another great dining experienceDrPatDined on 11/3/2014We are never disappointed dining at Joe's. I usually order the Chilean sea bass moist and accented by an asian miso sauce...delectable. The king crab leg appetizer was outstanding and so filling. In fact, I had to bring a major portion of my food home. Side dishes are never a disappointment. I highly recommend eating at Joe's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome as usual!SherryDined on 11/3/2014My husband and I had the stone crab claws and Alaskan King Crab. Both were served chilled and were fantastic. The mustard sauce for the stone crab is excellent. Also, be sure to try the pretzel rolls and a South Beach Peach!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FabulousOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 11/3/2014We were fortunate enough to be seated in the "outside" area which we all really enjoyed. Our server Becky, a Vegas native, was outstanding. Fun, friendly, knowledgeable, etc. All our meals were outstanding as well, as always. The crab legs can't be beat. The ages rib-eye special was out of this world. We never miss a visit to Joe's when in town!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great atmosphere!JwilliammixDined on 11/3/2014Very good food. Menu includes tasty steaks, seafood, & duck.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Experience and Food!!Objective47Dined on 11/3/2014We went for late lunch, and the food was exquisite, the service was just perfect, not too fast not too slow, and the staff was very polite and helpfull.Special Features: