Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab - Las Vegas
3500 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $50 and over
Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.joes.net/
- Phone: 7027929222
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily 11:30am-5:00pm
Dinner: Sunday-Thursday 5:00pm-10:00pm, Friday-Saturday 5:00pm-11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Cafe, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab - Las Vegas
Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab is the culmination of a partnership between Lettuce Entertain You and Joe's Stone Crab, the legendary seafood restaurant of Miami Beach. Joe's features an extensive selection of seafood, flown in fresh daily, to complement the world's finest Florida Stone Crab claws. Joe's features the signature 16 oz. Bone-In Filet Mignon and 22 oz. New York Strip Steak. Matched with Joe's famous side dishes, dinner only gets better when capped with a slice of key lime pie. Enjoy a generous cocktail in the bustling lounge or the tuxedo-clad service of the clubby dining room.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab - Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Caesars Palace ›
Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
604 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (409)fit for foodies (279)good for groups (246)notable wine list (205)romantic (196)hot spot (125)great for lunch (118)vibrant bar scene (80)neighborhood gem (62)great for brunch (42)late-night find (33)great for outdoor dining (30)kid-friendly (27)scenic view (20)Show More
- Wonderful experience!!!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/28/2014I cannot say enough about what a great experience we had at Joe's! From the wonderful service, to the great food, I couldn't have asked for more. For fine dining in Las Vegas you cannot beat the price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food & friendsOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/28/2014Tim the host took great care in providing our table for ten making special arrangements to set us up in the bar area. Food was its usual award winning quality and presentation.Special Features:
- dont miss joesOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/27/2014Great great food and outstanding service. A cant miss place to eatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SharonDined on 9/27/2014Food and service was excellent. Would definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never a bad mealJWHurleyDined on 9/27/2014This is our 6th time at Joes, always have an enjoyable meal. Book early (6pm) to get the Stone Crabs before they sell out.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014We came early as we had reservations for Rod Stewart at 7:00. Our waiter looked like Bruce Willis and never missed a beat.Food was excellent.We will surely return. Our waiter even suggested a shortcut to The Colloseum which saved us a lot of time.Special Features:
- Good Anniversary DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014The restaurant is a bit noisy sitting in the patio that has quite a bit of shopping traffic but the service and the food is excellent. Both my of us had seafood, husband with the Ahi Tuna and I with Sea Bass. Both expertly cooked to perfection and mouth watering.Special Features:
- outstanding food and servicebreezeDined on 9/26/2014Joes' is outstanding with excellent crab and seafood and the service is top notch. Before we even sat down the maître d was professional. well dressed, friendly and took great care of us. The drinks to start us off were excellent and reasonably priced. We ordered the Alaskan King crab legs which were fresh and ranks amongst the best I have ever had. The appetizers and side dishes were also great and off course the key lime pie for desert cant be beat. I wish Los Angeles had a restaurant as good as this!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/26/2014Fantastic food at a very reasonable price! Thoroughly enjoyed our meal and the service was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/25/2014My husband and I celebrated our 50th birthdays by going to Joe's. We had a wonderful dinner and loved it all. Our waitress was exceptional and her suggestions were perfect for us. We shared the Alaskan king crab and Madagascar shrimp and couldn't have been happier with our evening. The complimentary desserts for our birthdays was very much appreciated and most delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food and ServicecaftDined on 9/25/2014We were in Vegas for 8 days and this was the best meal we had. Alaskan King Crabs and filet were amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner At Joe'staylorsDined on 9/25/2014We always eat at Joe's when in Vegas. The food is great and the wait staff always takes care of us. This trip we enjoyed them 3 times.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/23/2014Food was excellent, as always. However, the service we received from Dion (who is a recent transplant from California) was outstanding! Next time we dine at Joe's we will make sure Dion is serving.Special Features:
- Great TimeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/22/2014Excellent food and service in a great atmosphere. I have been to the DC location as well and have recommended Joe's to many people. I often take clients there as well.Special Features:
- Birthday CelebrationlcrdsrDined on 9/22/2014This restaurant is an offshoot of the one in Florida and has been around a long time. Stone crabs are hard to get out of season and the restaurant aliquots only a certain amount for each day. Their "official position" is that they do not guarantee availability and if you want them you should eat early (not convenient for a special occasion or a trip to Las Vegas to get stone crabs). That being said, there were stone crabs available for our 7 o'clock reservation and therefore we were not disappointed. In short, the administration of the restaurant is publically cold and inflexible. The food is delicious and the service was excellent.Special Features:
- Great place to dineHoward6Dined on 9/22/2014Wonderful food, great atmosphere and service. Like all Vegas fine dining a little on the pricey side, but this is a great place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceAnonimoDined on 9/22/2014The waitress was offering all the time the more expensive meals or drinks!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantastictaylorsDined on 9/21/2014We love Joes. We eat there every time we come to Vegas. In fact we are having lunch there right now.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and serviceJSLvegasDined on 9/21/2014We had an excellent dinner at Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab. Our server was Linda and she was just wonderful. She was helpful and pleasant and made our evening totally enjoyable. Everything we ordered was five star including the delicious homemade pies! We will be back for sure!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great DiningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014Great food, nice ambiance. It's a good Vegas outing.Special Features:
- Moody server made us feel unwelcomeKazzatronDined on 9/19/2014Sadly this did not live up to expectations. We reserved a table for our last night in Las Vegas, we had quite a passive aggressive waiter who from the minute we didn't order wine seemed put out we were in his section. The food was good but not worth the price as we've had a lot better for a lot less. I wasn't asked if I wanted another drink the entire time and my glass was empty within the first 10mins. Towards the end we left as we couldn't bare being ignored anymore and the server was basically rude when we didn't order dessert. The atmosphere seemed a lot nicer in the bar area. Don't waste your money.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 9/19/2014Server was fantastic, explained the menu well and made appropriate suggestions bases on our tastes. Stone crab was delicious and the special Madagascar Prawn we'll worth a try. My husband had seafood but wished he had the steak like me, we didn't realize this place was renowned for its steaks which I would rank above Prime. Only slight downside is the noise but it's that type of place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good SeafoodTimmstirDined on 9/18/2014Was anticipating a visit to Joe's Stone Crab Miami. Not the case. Acceptable seafood at excessive prices. Great service. I guess the rent at Caesar's is probably high.I would recommend this to a friend.
- right place wrong seasonFood4thoughtDined on 9/17/2014You will read a variety of different reviews about Joe's Las Vegas. It is a scene and the food is very good ( there is better in Vegas) but if you are going for Stone Crab ( part of the name of this place) make sure they have them before you go . As we were seated (7:30)the waiter said right away if you want any Stone Crab order it now we have one Jumbo claw left and 25 Colossal. We ordered 2 colossal $82 . It certainly was plenty for a meal, but we had no choice . We were told they are rationing them in the off season or they would be sold out in a few days or weeks. Of course we understand but a warning would have been nice.Special Features:
- Consistently goodannos1Dined on 9/16/2014We eat at Joe's every year when we visit Las Vegas and we have never been disappointed. The food and service is always top notch. It has become a regular stop on our trip. It is pricey, but worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Comfortable experienceMrGandCompanyDined on 9/16/2014From our arrival we were very comfortable. We never felt rushed and the waiter was excellent. The food and presentation was excellent also. Joe's is a five star in every way.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lunch with an ex-friendOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/16/2014good lunch had flori stone crabs, bad company, ruined my lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Muy buena atención y excelent food.YacoDined on 9/15/2014Buen servicio perfecto. Totalmente recomendable, son todos los comentarios.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very NiceNashvilleCatsDined on 9/15/2014The entire experience was really good. My steak was so tasty all though for $54 I had to trim off a little too much fat. So a 20 oz. bone in rib eye had bone and at least 3 oz of fat I just couldn't eat; believe me I ate enough fat because it is tasty, but full sections of fat I could not tolerate. Maybe that's the way these steaks are supposed to be, so you take this for whatever it is worth. Side dishes really nice, I even liked the spinach, not a big spinach guy.Special Features:
- gsharongsharonDined on 9/14/2014The guy seating groups could be nicer. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSpecial Features:
- Great steak and seafood!WilkoDined on 9/14/2014Had the crab and steak. Loved the chopped salad. And the key lime and banana cream pie. YummySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent as alwaysoutandaboutVIPDined on 9/14/2014Fantastic all the way around. The crab appetizer was excellent as were the oysters. Enjoyed the fried chicken and the grilled swordfish. The broccoli I with garlic was superb. As always Joe's never disappoints. Can't wait to go back again.Special Features:
- Great speak, great serviceArnieVIPDined on 9/13/2014Last minute reservation Gentleman who seated us was extremely friendly Our waitor great us and the overall was great Our steak was perfectly cooked and very tasted Nothing like the hash browns 1/2 dessert portion was just greatSpecial Features:
- Great ExperienceMarkMakerVIPDined on 9/13/2014Went for my girlfriend's birthday. The staff did everything to make it a wonderful evening -- on little hiccup from the kitchen that was corrected immediately and without question. Wonderful food and the wine list is wonderful without feeling snobbish.Special Features:
- Excellent food and serviceDinerDanDined on 9/13/2014Neil's recommendations were great. Ceviche was wonderful. Stone crab claws with mustard sauce were excellent. Will go back whenever we're in Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ricknsnoop13Dined on 9/13/2014This place is a definite must for anyone going to Las Vegas. The seafood was extremely fresh and well prepared. The stone crab and king crab were the most succulent I've ever tasted. Everything on the menu was shareable and made for a great experience for family style dining. 5 stars all the way!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and service!LibertyDined on 9/13/2014We love the food...location in the forum shops and the service. We have had Greta several times and she is professional, kind, efficient and friendly. Always a delightful experience!Special Features:
- Would be bettersdessermanVIPDined on 9/12/2014It would be better to go when crabs are in season. Would have been helpful to know before going.
- a great experiecelydiotDined on 9/12/2014We went for an anniversary dinner. Service and food were outstanding, and prices were reasonable. Joe's provided complimentary glasses of champagne for the occasion. We were given a table in the rear dining room, where the noise level was well controlled and the ambience was first rate.Special Features:
- First bad oyster I have ever had.JosephnhDined on 9/12/2014E same number of bad oysters Rest of oyster order were dried out and oysters not separated from shell. They replaced order with theSpecial Features: