Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab - Las Vegas
3500 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $50 and over
Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.joes.net/
- Phone: 7027929222
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily 11:30am-5:00pm
Dinner: Sunday-Thursday 5:00pm-10:00pm, Friday-Saturday 5:00pm-11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Cafe, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab - Las Vegas
Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab is the culmination of a partnership between Lettuce Entertain You and Joe's Stone Crab, the legendary seafood restaurant of Miami Beach. Joe's features an extensive selection of seafood, flown in fresh daily, to complement the world's finest Florida Stone Crab claws. Joe's features the signature 16 oz. Bone-In Filet Mignon and 22 oz. New York Strip Steak. Matched with Joe's famous side dishes, dinner only gets better when capped with a slice of key lime pie. Enjoy a generous cocktail in the bustling lounge or the tuxedo-clad service of the clubby dining room.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab - Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Caesars Palace ›
Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
599 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (423)fit for foodies (273)good for groups (237)notable wine list (212)romantic (202)hot spot (129)great for lunch (117)vibrant bar scene (79)neighborhood gem (65)great for brunch (43)kid-friendly (34)late-night find (33)great for outdoor dining (32)scenic view (19)Show More
- Delicious seafoodPhylRDined on 8/28/2014We had the Restaurant Week menu and thoroughly enjoyed the selections. The grilled seafood plate was cooked perfectly and a large enough portion to bring half home. My husband had filet with crab, and he was very satisfied. The beet salad was refreshing, and the 2 pies we tried, raspberry and key lime, were fab. Overall a very nice experience, convenient enough for locals like us. Worth heading to the Strip for!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary dinnerDanielSDined on 8/27/2014Took my lovely bride here for our 13th Anniversary and Joes did not disappoint, stone crab was to die for with a perfectly cooked steak to follow. Worth every $$$$$Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another Great DinnerLvjjDined on 8/27/2014As always, our dinner at Joe's was a delight. Service was impeccable; food was outstanding. The recommended wine was excellent with our dinners. This restaurant is a favorite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vegas lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/27/2014Terrific service. King Crab special lunch is a bit pricy, but the best king crab we ever had. The stone crab is expensive, but top shelf. Cocktails were excellent. Don't miss trying the Havana cream pie.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SVWWSVWWDined on 8/27/2014We had lunch at Joe's Seafood. Every time we good there, we are never disappointed. We were promptly seated. I had the Lobster Roll and it was wonderful. Lots of fresh lobster on a crisp roll. It came with house made potato chips but I asked for French fries which they substituted at no charge. My husband had their steak lunch special which comes with steak, herbed mashed potatoes, and a grilled tomato topped with cheese. His special also comes with a piece of banana cream pie covered with candied pecans. The steak was cooked perfect and the pie was so good my husband almost licked the plate. Go to Joe's Seafood. You won't be disappointed.Special Features:
- A Favorite RestaurantPeteVIPDined on 8/26/2014We always enjoy our meals at Joe's and this time was no exception. Our waiter took outstanding care of us and the food was delicious.Special Features:
- GreatMacDaddySCDined on 8/25/2014Great blue crab and steaks. Itch the best black tie service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Customer ServiceMiNA21718Dined on 8/25/2014The Key Lime Pie!!! Wow. Best in town for sure! I came here for restaurant week and after ordering the spaghetti squash branzino (im vegetarian and did not know branzino was a fish), I realized that it wasn't a vegetarian dish. The staff quickly replaced my meal with an array of vegetarian side dishes (sweet potato, garlic spinach, mushrooms, asparagus) and everything was delicious. I was beyond pleased. I will definitely come here again.Special Features:
- Unexpectedly GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/24/2014I tend to shy away from chain restaurants (even small chains), but that's a mistake vis-a-vis Joe's. It's a terrific restaurant; food, service and ambiance are all first-rate. Everyone in our comfortable booth was happy with orders including stone crabs, steaks, lobster tail, and sides. Andrew was a marvelous server, too. The experience could not have been better, and we'll definitely be back.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/24/2014The dover sole and steak were both outstanding. Our waiter was great. We had out of town guests who had a wonderful dining experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 8/24/2014Food is always good. Great for people watching if you sit on the patio.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A must-doMcMontesDined on 8/23/2014We had never been before and a friend told us we HAD to go. He was right. Had the king crab and then ordered another round of it. We were stuffed but all was delicious.Special Features:
- Delish sea bass. The best I had.DelishDined on 8/23/2014Ordered the Chilean sea bass and it was amazing. Everyone at the table ordered steaks and those were also very good. Jenines mashed potatoes and cucumber Martinis were a must.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingNothappyDined on 8/23/2014Hands down the best restaurant! The food, service and experience was a 10 out of 10! I highly recommend to everyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great LunchPeteVIPDined on 8/23/2014We really enjoyed our lunch. One of us had the seafood salad and the other the two course king crab lunch. Both were delicious and the service was very attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stone Crabs = delicacy!megzah2428Dined on 8/22/2014This is our 2nd time back to Joe's and it reminded us why we came back! Those stone crabs are just too good. Such a treat. And the sides are also delicious. If you love crab, then these stone crab will surely satisfy.Special Features:
- Great Date nightCyberOgreDined on 8/22/2014This is a place we went to with the Three Square fund raising event called Restaurant Week. The food was amazing and the attention to detail the staff had was outstanding. When we arrived, the maître d' wished my wife a happy birthday and then when we left hour and a half later, he remembered who we were and wish my wife a happy birthday again. Excellent!!!Special Features:
- Another great mealRoysfanDined on 8/22/2014This place is not for the faint of heart($$$ wise) if you are going to have their signature food item, the Stone Crab. 10 crab claws will put you back $85 plus. But, they are a bit of Heaven on Earth, and worth the splurge, if only a few times a year. Other favorites are the grilled corn, lyonnaise potatoes with the works on top, and the Havana/Banana pie (half slice of each). I suggest you eat your meal and purchase dessert to go, as you will be stuffed. Have I mentioned the bread and dipping sauce for the crab? , I could go on and on. On this trip they were kind enough to hold our desserts until we had done a little shopping at the Forum Shops. It's this above and beyond flavors and service that keep us coming back.Special Features:
- Great service & foodMarieAnnHDined on 8/22/2014Joes is a must when we go to Vegas. This was our second visit & our 40 Anniversary. The Whale seafood appetizer is amazing! The 12 oz filet was perfect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExceptionalSeattleTripperVIPDined on 8/20/2014This place does not dissapoint. Overall the service and food are exceptional. Ask for a booth for more privacy as the dining room can get noisy. You can get a good steak and food in a lot of places. To me its the service that makes a good steak house stand out. Joes never dissapoints in this regard.Special Features:
- Loved Joe'sDKNYDined on 8/20/2014We loved Joe's restaurant everything was perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We shall dine there every time we are in Vegas!!!! This is a must.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinner spotOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/19/2014My boss and I took a customer and his wife out to dinner at Joe's Seafood. The reviews were really good and my customer had not been there before. We had excellent service! The food was fantastic - the side dishes are family style so we ordered 3. We had 2 appetizers that stated the night off right. Overall a great experience and perfect for taking a customer out to dinner. I will be back again.Special Features:
- Amazing Birthday DinnerIronFistsAndDeadliftsDined on 8/18/2014I was told by a longtime local friend of mine that Joe's was the place to go for a romantic birthday night out for my girlfriend. It was PERFECT, from the waitstaff to the food everything was phenomenal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/18/2014Commendable food, wine and attention to detail by servers.Special Features:
- Food Great, Service was just ParOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/17/2014Food was excellent, as always expected. But Waitress we had was lacking any etiquette. Very informal Waitress with no tact. Kinda disappointing, for spending over 200 dollars for a dinner for two, you would expect an excellent and professional Server. That is why I dropped a star for service on the rating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stick to what they do bestOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014I had the halibut, which was a special that night. It was over cooked and dry. I couldn't even finish it. The server didn't even bother to ask of everything was OK.y wife had a filet and crab legs and enjoyed both.I would recommend this to a friend.
- fun nightsnootyDined on 8/16/2014Excellent server - great food presentation - upbeat & very professional staff. Loved the mahi mahi and the key lime cheese cake is worth the pain of overeating!!!
- Just SpecialOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/16/2014Joe's Seafood is just one of those special places. Have eaten there many times and each time the food is consistently outstanding. Whether it be fish, steak or their specialty...the CRAB CLAWS...it is truly just a great place to enjoy some great food.Special Features:
- Great food / Great ServiceVegasAmazingDinningDined on 8/16/2014We in Vegas for wife's birthday...(We kept a secret to restaurant ) ...Did some research were to eat ....We got 3 amazing places .... Joe's was far the best...It was selected for the B day..( Other two...one was a Very High place....other at P H mall that specializes in Seafood as well ) had dinners on following days .But Joe 's was a notch above .The Seafood Platter was awsome...scallops so tender ...Crab Legs were full n delicious . The only low aspect were the desserts...Not to crazy for pies...had one anyway ..We like the fact that some portion was helping a Charitable Foundation...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Joe's @Caesars Las Vegas2MukiesDined on 8/16/2014Our 2nd time at this location and more than half a dozens times at all locations. Consistent seafood and wine list. We went off season for stone crab claws so they were more expensive but the quality was still excellent. The magic is in the famous dipping sauce. The shrimp cocktails were huge and beautifully prepared. The chopped salads perfect to share for table of 3 or 4. À la carte fish was tasty and well prepared. The waiter was incredibly helpful and knowledgeable, with a big smile, which always adds to the overall experience.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014The Halibut, as well as, the Sea Bass were outstanding. This restaurant never dissapoints.Special Features:
- Food and service were amazing!wleeDined on 8/15/2014For an appetizer, we had their stone crabs, alaskan king crab legs, and madagascar shrimp. It was so much food we should have stopped there, but decided to continue with their crab bisque. My husband had the bone-in filet with the butter poached lobster tail. Best steak ever! Others in our party had the chilean sea bass, black cod, and seared ahi tuna, which were all fantastic. Service was incredible from start to finish. We would definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- woodmanDined on 8/15/2014Joes is a very nice restaurant. One thing my wife disliked was the fact that they took off the parmesan encrusted halibut. It was awesome. We asked if they could make it and they said they did not have right ingredients. Tuna was outstanding, lamb very good. We usuallly visit joes every time in las vegas.
- Awesome!Awesome12Dined on 8/14/2014As always, Joe's is fantastic. Great food, service and prices. Go to Joe's once a year in Vegas and wouldn't miss it!Special Features:
- AmazingCwvegasDined on 8/14/2014Great service, excellent food, and beautiful table arrangements!Special Features:
- An Absolutely Must Do When In VegasGeordielassDined on 8/13/2014Have been to Joes a few times now over a number of years and it is consistently dependable so probably explains why they are always busy. The name tells you what they do so suppose your group would have to have an interest in either Steak or Seafood as the Menu doesn't have a lot of alternatives. This time we both had Filet Mignon and both were cooked to perfection even though we wanted them cooked differently. Sides are large enough to share for most diners but I wouldn't say that they are any more than what you would expect. The bread they supply is truly exceptional, but the Desert Menu is a bit ordinary so don't expect to be blown away. Get a booth if possible as seats are pretty hard and uncomfortable. Definitely book via OpenTable!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- prejudgeTheHillDined on 8/12/2014Our waiter was attentive but more than a little snobbish when he determined that we were not getting a $300 bottle of wine. we apparently got back into his good graces when he saw that our food order was sufficiently sophisticatedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dinner and winedarbyluvDined on 8/12/2014Excellent in every way. One of the best dining experiences we've ever had. Highly recommend for a special night out in Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DaBearsDined on 8/12/2014The best service during our stay in Vegas. Must try the Stone Crab Claws.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- tahoejoeDined on 8/11/2014VERY EXPENSIVE BUT WORTH IT. THE FILET MIGNON WAS PERFECT, I HAD THE LOBSTER STUFFED SOLE, COULD NOT BE BETTER, MY WIFE HAD THE SCALLOPS WHICH WERE TENDER AND TASTY. IF YOU ARE IN MIAMI TRY THE ONE THERE ITS THE BEST OF THE THREESpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.