Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab - Las Vegas
3500 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $50 and over
Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.joes.net/
- Phone: 7027929222
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily 11:30am-5:00pm
Dinner: Sunday-Thursday 5:00pm-10:00pm, Friday-Saturday 5:00pm-11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Cafe, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab - Las Vegas
Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab is the culmination of a partnership between Lettuce Entertain You and Joe's Stone Crab, the legendary seafood restaurant of Miami Beach. Joe's features an extensive selection of seafood, flown in fresh daily, to complement the world's finest Florida Stone Crab claws. Joe's features the signature 16 oz. Bone-In Filet Mignon and 22 oz. New York Strip Steak. Matched with Joe's famous side dishes, dinner only gets better when capped with a slice of key lime pie. Enjoy a generous cocktail in the bustling lounge or the tuxedo-clad service of the clubby dining room.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab - Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Caesars Palace ›
Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
601 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (417)fit for foodies (281)good for groups (256)notable wine list (211)romantic (199)hot spot (126)great for lunch (123)vibrant bar scene (77)neighborhood gem (65)great for brunch (42)kid-friendly (34)great for outdoor dining (33)late-night find (28)scenic view (21)Show More
- Comfortable experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/16/2014From our arrival we were very comfortable. We never felt rushed and the waiter was excellent. The food and presentation was excellent also. Joe's is a five star in every way.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lunch with an ex-friendOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/16/2014good lunch had flori stone crabs, bad company, ruined my lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Muy buena atención y excelent food.YacoDined on 9/15/2014Buen servicio perfecto. Totalmente recomendable, son todos los comentarios.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very NiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/15/2014The entire experience was really good. My steak was so tasty all though for $54 I had to trim off a little too much fat. So a 20 oz. bone in rib eye had bone and at least 3 oz of fat I just couldn't eat; believe me I ate enough fat because it is tasty, but full sections of fat I could not tolerate. Maybe that's the way these steaks are supposed to be, so you take this for whatever it is worth. Side dishes really nice, I even liked the spinach, not a big spinach guy.Special Features:
- gsharongsharonDined on 9/14/2014The guy seating groups could be nicer. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSpecial Features:
- Great steak and seafood!WilkoDined on 9/14/2014Had the crab and steak. Loved the chopped salad. And the key lime and banana cream pie. YummySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent as alwaysoutandaboutVIPDined on 9/14/2014Fantastic all the way around. The crab appetizer was excellent as were the oysters. Enjoyed the fried chicken and the grilled swordfish. The broccoli I with garlic was superb. As always Joe's never disappoints. Can't wait to go back again.Special Features:
- Great speak, great serviceArnieVIPDined on 9/13/2014Last minute reservation Gentleman who seated us was extremely friendly Our waitor great us and the overall was great Our steak was perfectly cooked and very tasted Nothing like the hash browns 1/2 dessert portion was just greatSpecial Features:
- Great ExperienceMarkMakerVIPDined on 9/13/2014Went for my girlfriend's birthday. The staff did everything to make it a wonderful evening -- on little hiccup from the kitchen that was corrected immediately and without question. Wonderful food and the wine list is wonderful without feeling snobbish.Special Features:
- Excellent food and serviceDinerDanDined on 9/13/2014Neil's recommendations were great. Ceviche was wonderful. Stone crab claws with mustard sauce were excellent. Will go back whenever we're in Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ricknsnoop13Dined on 9/13/2014This place is a definite must for anyone going to Las Vegas. The seafood was extremely fresh and well prepared. The stone crab and king crab were the most succulent I've ever tasted. Everything on the menu was shareable and made for a great experience for family style dining. 5 stars all the way!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and service!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014We love the food...location in the forum shops and the service. We have had Greta several times and she is professional, kind, efficient and friendly. Always a delightful experience!Special Features:
- Would be bettersdessermanVIPDined on 9/12/2014It would be better to go when crabs are in season. Would have been helpful to know before going.
- a great experiecelydiotDined on 9/12/2014We went for an anniversary dinner. Service and food were outstanding, and prices were reasonable. Joe's provided complimentary glasses of champagne for the occasion. We were given a table in the rear dining room, where the noise level was well controlled and the ambience was first rate.Special Features:
- First bad oyster I have ever had.JosephnhDined on 9/12/2014E same number of bad oysters Rest of oyster order were dried out and oysters not separated from shell. They replaced order with theSpecial Features:
- Unexpected gemFussyEatersDined on 9/11/2014Not been to Joe's before. Fantastic food and service. Relatively expensive but well worth it. Will visit again when next on vacation from UK.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Las Vegas GemclcdashDined on 9/11/2014We always eat at Joe's every time we are in Las Vegas Stone Crabs and King Crab are wonderful as well as their steaks, and if you have room Key Lime Pie for dessert. You can purchase their special salt mixture to take home it great for the BBQ As always service is great!Special Features:
- Not as good as Miami or ChicagoSFJoeVIPDined on 9/11/2014We have eaten at the other two locations and had a terrific meal. The filet was flavorless and in total the meal was not worth what we paid $$$$
- steaks#OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/10/2014Both my and my friends steaks were under cooked. Didn't complain due to being on a tight schedule.Special Features:
- An Incredible ExperienceTruthDined on 9/9/2014I must admit that I was pleasantly surprised with my dining experience. Our waiter was not pushy trying to steer us towards the higher priced menu item. He did a fantastic job taking care of us. Because of the popularity of the restaurant, the dining room was quite busy. If you don't mind a busy dining room then this is the perfect place to dine. If you are looking for a more romantic atmosphere, then this isn't the place. Overall, we loved it and will dine here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/9/2014Good restaurant. Food, service, everything is perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not worth a visitxxxxVIPDined on 9/8/2014This restaurant was recommended by local business colleagues, however, I found the food to be only so so and the wait staff to be haughty / border line rude. There are too many restaurants in Vegas to waste time visiting Joe's.
- Put it on your Vegas listkangforpresVIPDined on 9/8/2014It was our first visit and we loved it, very classy old school feel to it with excellent service and food.Special Features:
- Joe's is a top notch establishmentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/7/2014Happy all the way around. Will definitely be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vegetarians rejoice!!SteakLoverVIPDined on 9/7/2014We have always loved Joe's, but almost always have someone with us who is a vegan or vegetarian. Though there are plenty of vegetables listed as sides, they don't have a menu section specific to vegetarias. As of three months ago, apparently that changed! My sister who is a vegetarian was vey pleased to find out they have a separate vegetarian menu now. Yay! So I can enjoy one of the best rib eyes around, and she can have a cauliflower steak. thanks, Joe's!!Special Features:
- This was a horrible experience!noneDined on 9/7/2014Have used our card several times before at this restaurant, but the treatment on Sunday, 9/7, was horrible. Really upset and will be calling your office tomorrow.They would not accept my point card because our guests treated us to dinner! Rude and pompous behavior on their part!Special Features:
- Mexican celebraciónOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014We celebrate oye 50 birthday Of All my friends!!! Great good!!!! I Will be back!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerEnjoyableDined on 9/6/2014We went to Joe's to celebrate my sister big 40th. We were greeted warmly and seated in less than five minutes. The ambience was beautiful. The food was superb. Our server Leianna was amazing she made sure we did not soil our white attire. I would definitely recommend the restaurant to anyone who's traveling to Vegas. Looking forward to dining there again in the near future. What an amazing experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingAnnualTripDined on 9/6/2014This is about the 8th time I've dined at Joe's and while the other experiences were all excellent, this one had to be the best. A group of 6 of us had dinner at Joe's as part of an annual trip -- this was the 4th time we've been there. The menu choices as always are excellent. The food was great -- in particular the steaks, the miso chilean sea bass and the pork chops. We ordered the Alaskan crab as an appetizer and that was outstanding. Our waitress, Suzanne, provided impeccable service including suggesting to us that we start off with a custom made chopped salad for 6 rather than ordering individual salads. We'll be back in a year and Joe's will be 1 of the places we return to again.Special Features:
- Worst waitress everLuckyDudeDined on 9/6/2014Our first negative experience was when our waitress asked us about ordering drinks. When we said no cocktails, she sighed and rolled her eyes. Our entire dining experience consisted of her forgetting everything we ordered. She forgot a Coke, she forgot our sweet potato ( then served cold), she forgot the coffee and then did not serve a spoon with it! She was too busy with her bigger tables to pay attention to us. Joe's is one of our favorites that we always look forward to returning to, but this experience was certainly not up to their usual standards.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always suprer-pro serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2003Dined on 9/5/2014I've been going to Joe's in LV because I went to the original as a kid with my parents whenever we did family Spring Breaks in FL. Now that I live on the west coast, Stone Crab is almost non-existent in restaurants. I just took a media-reviewer friend to dinner and he was very impressed with the operation. He later pointed out to me what the primary reason for the quality of the service probably is. A waitstaff job at Joe's is apparently one of the best in the Food Service Industry. I didn't realize this .In fact, one of them has written a book ("Waiting At Joe's") on the subject. If you've been going to Joe's for any length of time, take a look at www.waitingatjoes.com for info on the book, or look on Amazon or your favorite bookseller.Special Features:
- Halibut outstandingOnlythebestDined on 9/4/2014The grilled Alaskan Halibut with lemon butter is outstanding!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/4/2014Excellent in every regard!! From the service to the good, every detail was top notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great once againheartlvgDined on 9/3/2014We go to Joe's each year for our wedding anniversary. It's always excellent. We had the lobster tail and petit fillet w/ side of 4 cheese mac and the lime corn. Awesome. Service and food keep us coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stone Crabs OMGVegasdiningDined on 9/3/2014While there are many great menu items at Joe's - the Stone Crab claws rule! There are several different sizes, but if they have the colossal size get them! It is like a second mortgage but well worth it. If, by chance, you don't like Stone Crabs, don't worry! The steaks are amazing and the fish is always well prepared. Don't forget some of the signature side dishes! Joe's tomatoes and Joe's cole slaw are first rate. Dessert options include amazing Coconut Cream Pie and Banana Cream Pie. Since this is a Miami based restaurant you have to know their Key Lime Pie is also AWESOME. BTW, if you get to the restaurant and there is room at the bar you will find great bartenders.....Janna and her fellow bartenders will treat you right!Special Features:
- Trip Advisor Gem worth every penny!MassillonFoodiesDined on 9/2/2014This is the best meal we've ever had. My wife and I had our Anniversary dinner and joined with friends. All of us agree that the Lobster Tails, we're "incredible." The Bone In 20 oz. Rib eye was cooked perfectly, amazingly tasty. Asparagus side dish was fantastic. They have a very comprehensive wine list. service is handled multiple Staff, who work together in unison for a perfect experience. This is a classy restaurant. You will find amazing experience and real value in the quality food and service at Joe's Seafood, Prime and Stone Crab.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Alaskan King crab ever!2forfoodDined on 9/2/2014We had reservations and were seated as soon as we walked in. Nice ambiance, not too dark. Very attentive service. Only complaint is that our waiter lacked personality. I observed other waiters' interaction with their guests and was a bit disappointed that out waiter wouldn't engage with us even though we tried to strike up conversation several times. The food - we've had Alaskan King crab many many times, but this was hands down the best ever! Petit Filet steak melted in our mouth and the ahi tuna was cooked to perfection. Will definitely be back on our next trip to Vegas. Would like to see Joe's open a place in Newport Beach, CA.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 50th Anniversary with 7 PeoplePopsieDined on 9/2/2014We came to Joe's at the recommendation of one of our party. The food was fresh and delicious, which isn't easy when you're that far from the ocean. The wait-staff was gracious, friendly and helpful. I only wish I could remember the name of the lead waiter so I could compliment her. Some of our people had steaks instead of seafood and they were equally as happy as I was about the quality of the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BarryDined on 9/2/2014My wife's very favorite place for special occasions. Or more accurately, we don't need a special day to just go and enjoy ourselves.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OkTheWatcherDined on 9/1/2014Normally I really like Joe's but this time everything was just ok. The managers need to relax and be slightly more friendly to customers and not in a phony way... Then again they unfortunately think that everyone on the strip is a tourist instead of remembering that locals do shop and dine on the stip too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.