Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab - Las Vegas
3500 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $50 and over
Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.joes.net/
- Phone: 7027929222
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily 11:30am-5:00pm
Dinner: Sunday-Thursday 5:00pm-10:00pm, Friday-Saturday 5:00pm-11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Cafe, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab - Las Vegas
Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab is the culmination of a partnership between Lettuce Entertain You and Joe's Stone Crab, the legendary seafood restaurant of Miami Beach. Joe's features an extensive selection of seafood, flown in fresh daily, to complement the world's finest Florida Stone Crab claws. Joe's features the signature 16 oz. Bone-In Filet Mignon and 22 oz. New York Strip Steak. Matched with Joe's famous side dishes, dinner only gets better when capped with a slice of key lime pie. Enjoy a generous cocktail in the bustling lounge or the tuxedo-clad service of the clubby dining room.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab - Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Caesars Palace ›
Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
628 reviews since July 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (413)fit for foodies (295)good for groups (258)romantic (205)notable wine list (202)hot spot (136)great for lunch (121)vibrant bar scene (80)neighborhood gem (60)great for brunch (42)late-night find (34)great for outdoor dining (33)kid-friendly (24)scenic view (17)Show More
- SantaFeFoodieSantaFeFoodieDined on 10/28/2014We arrived early for our reservation and the friendly, smiling person was able to seat us early. All of had a wonderful meal that will bring us back again and again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So, so steakHungrybutPickyDined on 10/27/2014I look forward to dining at Joe's and have always been well satisfied with the service and quality of food received there. This visit was an exception in that my steak was under-cooked and below my expectations.I would recommend this to a friend.
- ReviewGigi10Dined on 10/27/2014Overall a great restaurant ....one exception..... Caesar salad is bad. I have had it there the last 3 times and will not order that salad again.Special Features:
- Joe's is wonderful!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/26/2014We always go to Joe's Stone Crab when in LV. The food is outstanding! Service is great (though this time we had to continuously ask for refills on our tea).Special Features:
- MRFavoriteVIPDined on 10/26/2014Excellent food and service. A great dining experience to begin our Vegas vacation.Special Features:
- AwesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/26/2014That's about all I can say. The food was great the service was awesome. Told them we were on our honeymoon and everyone there told us congrats. We will be back next yearSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and service to matchBrianDined on 10/24/2014We visited Joe's in Las Vegas. We have been to the location in Chicago and were hoping for the LV location to be as good. We were not dissappointed. All food our party of 4 ordered was expertly prepared and delivered. Thanks Joe's for making our memorable meal in LV. We will be back...hopefully in Miami next time.Special Features:
- Reliable and goodMmpetersonDined on 10/24/2014Joe's is reliably good. We hit it at peak stone crab season and lucked out with amazing Alaskan king stone crab. Nothing better. The filet was ok, I have had better, but the brown buttered sole fileted table side was out if this world! Will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Luv2dinefromnjDined on 10/24/2014Outstanding food. The King Crab Legs are to die for!! Shrimp cocktail was great. Stone srabs and steaks are also a specialty of this restaurant . Good desert menu if you still have room after finishing your entree and sides.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and serviceKmanDined on 10/24/2014Stopped here for dinner and had the crab. Wow so amazing. This place was a good findSpecial Features:
- Yum!SharonGDined on 10/23/2014Our food was delicious. Our waiter was very accommodating. I was able to have just 2 stone crab claws and when I asked for honey mustard for dipping, he brought me both honey and mustard - although just adding some honey to Joe's sauce was perfect! We'll be back next ime we're in Vegas.Special Features:
- Great mealOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/23/2014Excellent food and outstanding service! The stone crabs were delicious and a nice treat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food and ServiceNaples1VIPDined on 10/23/2014The appetizers and entree dishes were very well prepared and delicious. The characteristic that sets Joe's apart from other restaurants is that they always do things so consistently well. I would also like to extrend special recognition to Linda DeMarzio, our waitress who provides my wife and I with consistent oustanding service. She should be utilized to train other service staff at Joe's so that they can attain her performance level.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/23/2014very accommodating--customized our order for crab legs and stone crab claws rather than requiring us to order a fixed plate from tyhe menu--the waiter was efficient and helpful, but not overly attentive--because this restaurant is in the Forum Shoppes area, it is a high volume restaurant, but we were not at all rushed to order or leave- the food service was prompt and everything ws serve at the appropriate temperatureSpecial Features:
- Wonderful Stone Crabs!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/22/2014The Stone Crabs were absolutely wonderful! We also really enjoyed the Creamed Spinach, and the glass of Greek Rose was great too. I would highly recommend this restaurant.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eat at Joe'sWolverineDined on 10/22/2014Was our second visit and as before was all around excellent. Asked for a booth in the main dining room when reserving on OT, and got it. No rushing you or interruptions throughout the entire time, and they pace the various courses perfect. The waiter was always close by, and if we needed anything just had to give a slight motion and he was there. The main dining room was full and noise level just fine to have conversation. The ambiance is quite nice and lighting perfect (not too dark where is hard to read menu). As to dinner, we had filet mignon that were cooked perfect; taste and texture were great. Crab bisque was also very good, though not a lot of crab in it. Another great dining experience! Thanks.Special Features:
- Awesome!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/21/2014My wife and I dined at Joe's twice during our recent 6 day trip to Vegas. On both occasions management kindly fulfilled our request to be seated in a section Jose was serving. Jose makes us feel like we were his only customer, great meals and wine, excelled only by the service. Without a doubt our preferred steakhouse in Vegas. Keep up the good work, and see you in April. Paul, Edmonton, CanadaSpecial Features:
- Third time hereJimBDined on 10/21/2014The only place to get great Stone crab claws in Las Vegas. steaks are great, king crab incredible and service is impeccable. you need to go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding Food & Service!!!dare2commentDined on 10/21/2014If you like crab, you'll love their Stone Crabs. Suggestion; order the jumbo size as they are easier to eat than the smaller ones. All sides are very large so ask for a half portion (if possible). The Key Lime pie & the peanut butter pie, are to die for!!Special Features:
- Crab cake heavenZychManDined on 10/21/2014We always love this restaurant and we constantly eat here when we visit Las Vegas. The best crab cakes, oysters and salads in Vegas. Recommend parking in valet at the forum shop entrance, go for lunch at Joe's then walk it off while shopping in the great mall that the restaurant is in. Fun Vegas afternoon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NEVER Disappointed!!!RecreationalfoodcriticDined on 10/20/2014My family, friends, and I have eaten at Joe's at least 10 times in the last 8 years. ALWAYS good but this time was especially good. Stone Crab was in season. King Crab legs are now served steamed or chilled. YES!!! PLUS….They have the corner on Salmon preparation and seasoning. None better.Special Features:
- Always love it!KennDined on 10/19/2014As we sat dining at Joe's while visiting Las Vegas ( I have lost count on the number of visits), I asked my dining companion..."If you had to have your last meal what would it be?" We both agreed that Joe's would definitely be at the top of the list! The food is consistently good from the salads, to the fork tender steaks and their specialty fresh seafood. We have never had a bad meal or bad service...Highly recommend Joe's Seafood to family, friends, and if you are reading this review that includes you too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vegas hot spotNjcrockerDined on 10/19/2014I eat here every time I'm in Vegas. The food is off the chart good!!! Everything not just the seafood and steak is perfection!Special Features:
- Nice place.lanybirdDined on 10/18/2014Joe's was a great restaurant, the man at the front when you enter in was hilarious, and very nice. The server seemed nice, but was rude to the group when we did not order what he told us to, which was very strange to me. But the table service was extremely quick, they always made sure the table was clean and clear. The food was very good, and very reasonably priced. I would recommend this restaurant to anybody that is having a romantic dinner, or a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- STONE CRAB & STEAKSWayneCoronadelMarVIPDined on 10/18/2014We ate there just a couple of days into stone crab season, and the stone crab was (as always) fantastic. I have never had anything at Joe's other than stone crab, but our guests (who live in Las Vegas and eat there regularly) had stone crab appetizers and steak entrees. They absolutely raved about the steaks. Great sides too. All in all a most enjoyable meal and evening.Special Features:
- really great crab and steaksyakko42VIPDined on 10/18/2014everything here was very good, but the stone crab and the in-bone steaks really stand out. so worth it.Special Features:
- amazing!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014our first time, it was a gift and worth every penny of the $125 we spent! The service was outstanding and the food was incredible!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TimmyDined on 10/17/2014What great food and service! Filet and stone crab cooked to perfection! A must try!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stone CrabnashdashVIPDined on 10/15/2014The only reason to go to Joe's is the Stone Crab claws. When they have them, they are great. Other than that, it is a very ordinary upper scale steak house. Good for groups but not for 2-4 people as it is very loud and seems like you are in a food hall. Service was good, food was good.Special Features:
- Seafood Heaven!foodiedebsVIPDined on 10/14/2014We recently celebrated our anniversary at Joe's. Our server Patrick was totally amazing. He took care of our every need and when we asked to take out some food but told him we'd be attending a show after dinner he called to find out if we could bring in our take out bag so it wouldn't be confiscated from us. I had the Rock crab claws which were every bit as good as Stone crab thanks again to Patrick's suggestion. You must visit Joes Stone Crab when in Vegas if you love seafood.Special Features:
- Consistently excellentjccctcDined on 10/14/2014You can always count on Joe's to have excellent steaks, side dishes and superb service. This is why we always go to Joe's on our last night of vacation, because nowhere else compares to it. The pumpkin chiffon pie was new to us and was delicious too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent service and food.Delicious2Dined on 10/13/2014We had an ever growing party and they accommodated us flawlessly. We appreciate the service, the help on food selections and the food itself. We will definitely eat here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- perfect food but spoilt but waitorjewellesDined on 10/13/2014excellent food, best crab bisque i have ever eaten. noisy and busy restaurant including some parties with babies and young children. only let down was the arrogant waitor who was one of the most condescending i have ever had the misfortune to meet. rest of the waitors there seemed pleasant and professional so we were probably just unlucky. however as the food was so exceptional we would go back.Special Features:
- attitude without the usual foodFogoFanVIPDined on 10/13/2014now they have you standing by the door while your table is ready on an empty restaurant, ridiculous! food is scarce as if they were charging you less.
- Great food!LazysusanDined on 10/12/2014We just got off the plane from traveling 24 hours and was looking forward to a good meal. Joe's didn't disappoint. Food portions were huge and everything was tasty. From the chilled crab claw, crabcake, bone in rib eye, miso sea bass. The recommended sides ( roasted corn and onion strings) were superb. Service was good and continued to be attentive even though we chose to share our food as we were small eaters.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just OKmainjaneDined on 10/12/2014Expensive and fairly ordinary and when will some Las Vegas restaurants stop charging for side dishes. Great desserts though.Special Features:
- Great Food Great servicebcorigDined on 10/12/2014We've been to Joe's 3 other times, all special occasions and had a wonderful time. This occasion brought us the privilege and pleasure of being served by Leanne Logan. Since my son's partner wanted only steak, Leanne set up a very creative family style seafood meal including crab legs, and the fisherman's platter, with three sides. Just enough good food. She knows the food and the menu more thoroughly than any server I have ever seen at any upscale restaurant. At no time did we feel we were being up sold. The crab was delicious, the wine superb, especially the Nickle and Nickle Chardonnay. Next time you go to Joe's, ask for Leanne. The service ALWAYS stands out at Joes.Special Features:
- After show dinner.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/11/2014The food was fantastic and the waiter was helpful and attentive.Special Features:
- Good experience/under-cooked sword'EatEatEatDined on 10/11/2014Really great experience had by my wife and I had at Joe's. Great service and ambiance. My swordfish entree off of the specials menu was excellent until I hit the center that was uncooked. The server was friendly enough, had the kitchen cook what was left and wrapped it to go. My experience working in, and dining at higher-end places was that the entree should have at least been discounted if not comp'd. A complimentary coffee/dessert at least. Especially in Vegas where there are so many alternatives.Special Features:
- Very Good Not GreatGoBrownsDined on 10/11/2014Joe's is an interesting place to review. Our waiter was outstanding. Unfortunately we missed the start of stone crab season by a week but the crab legs were very good along with the crab soup, Joe's cole slaw, fried asparagus, corn and potatoes. The portions were over-sized and you got a lot for a lot of money. The thing that really took away from the experience is how Joe's just crams in as many tables as the fire code allows. Very tight and to be honest not the most comfortable or accommodating tables. It takes away from the experience. I realize Joe's is the 13th highest volume restaurant in the country so they are doing a lot right but the cram space makes an excellent meal into a very good dining experienceSpecial Features: