Joe Vicari's Andiamo Italian Steakhouse @ The D Las Vegas
301 Fremont Street
Las Vegas, NV 89101Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Joe Vicari's Andiamo Italian Steakhouse @ The D Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.thed.com/dining/andiamo-steakhouse/
- Phone: 7023882220x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Daily: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
7 Days a week.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Chef Joe Parrino / Corporate Chef Jim Oppat
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Wine
- Catering: We cater all events large and small.
- Entertainment: Live entertainment nightly on the Third Street stage
A word from Joe Vicari's Andiamo Italian Steakhouse @ The D Las Vegas
Owner of Andiamo Italian Steakhouse Joe Vicari said, “We’re excited to introduce guests of the D to our signature dishes. Our passion is quality products and we believe that when great food is paired with excellent service and atmosphere, lasting memories are created.”Continued
Menu items include fine cuts of meat, traditional pasta dishes, tasty seafood entrees and more for a delectable Italian meal.
Menu items include fine cuts of meat, traditional pasta dishes, tasty seafood entrees and more for a delectable Italian meal.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Joe Vicari's Andiamo Italian Steakhouse @ The D Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Downtown ›
Joe Vicari's Andiamo Italian Steakhouse @ The D Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
58 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (43)romantic (42)fit for foodies (29)notable wine list (26)good for groups (17)neighborhood gem (12)late-night find (4)hot spot (4)kid-friendly (3)great for outdoor dining (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Good serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/13/2014Service very good. Food way too spicey. & only ok taste
- Exceeded our expectationsOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 9/12/2014I read on the Eater Vegas website that Andiamo had been rated the best steak in Las Vegas, and it didn't disappoint. We were a small group dining on a Friday night. The atmosphere was energetic. Most importantly, every item we tried was perfect. Service was excellent too. I'd highly recommendSpecial Features:
- Off the chartsOldCousinPaullyDined on 9/12/2014An amazing mix of class, elegance and some of the top food I have ever eaten in my time on this planet. The chef hails from Palermo Sicily and is no doubt a master of his craft. The Andiamo Tomahawk steak was absolutely perfect, and the best steak I have ever eaten. You know a restaurant is not fooling around when the parmesan they use is 24 month aged Parmiggiano Reggiano ( fellow Italians will appreciate this). Blew me away. Best Steakhouse in Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great DinnerPeteVIPDined on 9/10/2014We had a very lovely booth with great service and we enjoyed the food very much.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Detroit Dining in Las Vegas!DennisMDined on 9/6/2014Always enjoy Detroit Resturants, now one of the Best is in Vegas! Fantastic food, amazing wine list and service next to none! Great Steaks and Seafood with Pasta! Service from start to finish was the Best! Finish that off with aGreat dessert cart, and you really can't ask for more!!! We will be back, again and again!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ed1902Dined on 9/5/2014Food was awesome, and waiter was very attentive. Food was brought out after we finish a course, we didn't feel rushed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steakhouseFernFrankDined on 9/2/2014Loved the ambiance. Service, food and wine was excellent. Would highly recommendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MacmacDined on 8/29/2014I love this restaurant! the scenery is beautiful and the waiter was so professional.Even before our water glasses were empty he was there to fill them.We were there to celebrate my wife's birthday and she was pleasantly surprise.We will return and keep up the good work !!!Special Features:
- Great ServiceNomTimeDined on 8/27/2014The servers are excellent and the food is priced well. Had the bone in rib eye which was good. We also had the veal which was just okay. The coconut / key lime cake was excellent.Special Features:
- A pleasant eveningDannilcDined on 8/22/2014My husband and I visited this restaurant on a recent Friday as part of our "tour" of Fremont Street steakhouses. We had a very enjoyable evening. The food was quite good. My husband has ordered a filet at each of the restaurants we have visited, and compared to the others, he found his steak small for the price. It was cooked as he ordered it however, , and was very tender. My entree, a pasta and tenderloin special was quite good. The waitstaff, and especially our waiter, Danny, were very attentive, but not overbearing. We especially liked the ambience of the restaurant; there was no way to tell that the restaurant was located right off of the casino floor. We plan to return to this restaurant to try the Italian dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect !!!dbellaiche68Dined on 8/15/2014We passed a very good moment with particular very good services and very good food. I advise this restaurant for diner with your family.Special Features:
- Great Fremont FindJesterDined on 8/14/2014We hadn't been down to Fremont for years and when we visited this trip we were fortunate to find Andiamo. Nice quiet oasis upstairs at the D next to the vintage slots. The food was wonderful, especialy the chopped salad and the Crab and Lobster appetizer. Steaks were perfectly cooked and the dipping sauces were fun to try, and quite tasty. We will remember that night for a long time, and will be sure to visit the next time we are in Vegas.Special Features:
- Delicious!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/13/2014We have been to Andiamo 3 times this year and each time was delicious! The food is amazing and we were lucky enough to have the same waiter each time (Carl). He made the experience even more enjoyable. The chilean sea bass is my fave and my husband loves the osso buco.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatSmoothDined on 8/13/2014A fantastic restaurant. Aplus food and service. Todd was our waiter. Super service. Very comfortable. Bsleazy hotel. But don't let that sway u. Great erestaurantSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience!!Beachlover2509Dined on 8/8/2014We took our family to dinner for our son's 21st birthday. We were visiting Las Vegas for the occasion and decided to try Andiomo's based on past reviews. The atmosphere was wonderful and service was great. Our server was so friendly and professional (said she had worked there for 33 years). She was attentive of my son's birthday and helpful in suggestions. The food was delicious and I would highly recommend this beautiful restaurant. Don't let the Hotel D fool,you. The restaurant is classic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/29/2014This place was great. Went to a different italian restaurant another night, but this came highly recommended by a friend. Didn't disappoint. Definitely get the giant meatball.Special Features:
- Great Downtown Steak House in VegasMarkDined on 7/27/2014This steak house provides a wonderful dining experience all around - great service, drinks, wine list, food and atmosphere. It is worth the bother of going to downtown Las Vegas - one of the best steaks (the filet mignon special) that I've ever had and the beet salad was incredible.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome Food and Service!!RLinVIPDined on 7/22/2014The food is excellent with good-sized portions. Service is also top notch. Definitely worth the drive from the Strip and will return the next time I am in Vegas.Special Features:
- Close to goodpalbevmanDined on 7/16/2014Felt a tad rushed, ordered calamari just to buy time. Not the best I've tried but typical, marinara was "house made" had little flavor. Ordered some lamb and New York steak was very good, lamb a little overdone, Had to ask what the sauce was then later heard waiter introduce it as a special sauce they are famous for.. Ordered truffle mashed potatoes and found them bland and institutional tasting, Did not eat them Then was given a pasta side dish that came with the meal (was never informed, it just showed up).would not have ordered potatoes with pasta .. Dessert was good but overall 2 1/5 nice wine list It will be a while but may give them another chance. Hold the Zip sauce.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience.LovetodineDined on 7/11/2014Amazing food! The service was incredible as well. Would recommend this restaurant to anyone!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellantJOSER787Dined on 7/5/2014Ribeye was one of the best with excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Andiamo's -- PERFECTIONMSG1976Dined on 6/30/2014I recently went to Andiamo's restaurant and had the best dining experience of my Vegas trip. While the restaurant's location at the D hotel downtown is a bit out of the way for those of us on the strip, the drive was well worth it. The restaurant is located in a quiet corner of the hotel and has a real cozy feel. The wait staff are dressed up and are true "pros" at their jobs. Our server was Sandra-- a charming lady with the ability to engage the customer in small talk while also being extremely informative with regards to the menu. I ordered the lamb chops while my brother ordered the chicken aldo. Both of our meals were cooked to absolute perfection and we cleaned our plates. The best part of the meal were the desserts-- wonderful!Special Features:
- Great Italian ChowCalgarysashaDined on 6/28/2014Great food. Great service. Very hard to find! The restaurant is hidden. In the back of the second floor of the D restaurant. Old school steak house with a contemporary feel. Big portions. Reasonable price. Close to the Fremont Street Experience in downtown las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingBubba53Dined on 6/28/2014Would have of never guessed that the D would of had this great of a restaurant. With all the excitement and attractions for the younger set at the D it was like walking into and dinning back in the 50s/60s. The waiter looked and treated you like they did in the good old days. The food, service and romantic atmosphere was the best I have experienced in years. Don't miss this hidden gem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New 'Old-School' Downtown ClassicnordicaVIPDined on 6/23/2014Andiamo is a great alternative on Fremont St, in the D hotel, a recently renovated room with a mid-Century meets 2014 design vibe and big private booths or nicely set tables for seating choices. We started with their classic meatball to start, an enormous and moist concoction sitting upon a sweet and flavorful tomato sauce. The Caesar for 2 is superb (if a bit over-dressed) and our fish entrées were perfectly prepared w/ great pasta sides...all house made. Super service and a reasonably priced wine list make this a great, fun choice downtown...if you want to feel like a Rat Pack, this is it! (Great martinis too)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved Joe Vicari's!!JanPDined on 6/21/2014Our group of five had a great time at Joe Vicari's. Everyone had a great meal and our waitress was super. Meatball appetizer was tremendous. We all had a different meal and everyone raved about their food. Our waitress was helpful, friendly and provided top-notch service. I'll go back next time I'm in Vegas!!Special Features:
- Hidden GemVegasFoodManVIPDined on 6/15/2014My wife and I often go to dinner here in Las Vegas. Certainly there are many excellent places to choose from. You will not be disappointed by going to Andiamo's. Miguel is the most AMAZING and kind person that has the right touch no matter what the situation is at your table. His service is second to none! The signature Zip Sauce for your steak is very unique and a perfect compliment. Go hungry because there are at least a couple of extras that show up at your table. Oh, let's not forget the dessert. There are many to choose from and so good! You will be back for more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Downtown Dining ExperiencePeggySueDined on 6/15/2014The steak was tender and full of flavor, the lobster was cooked just right, the wait staff provided excellent service, and the price was very reasonable. The complimentary pasta course was a nice surprise and was delicious. Allow a little extra time for the special care and attention you receive at this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentDblauDined on 6/14/2014Our second visit. Ask for Miguel as your server. He made our Father's Day celebration very special.Special Features:
- The "Real" thing!DemetriVIPDined on 6/7/2014We were a party of 5. Did not know where to go and recruited OpenTable for suggestions. Good find! Everyone loved it.Special Features:
- Wonderful waiter and lovely settingRandyMDined on 6/3/2014Our waiter, John, was terrific! He gave us wonderful advice throughout the meal and then surprised us with a beautifully prepared dessert plate. It was our 42nd anniversary. The booth was private and lovely.Special Features:
- Perfect for a Special OccasionfoodiesmythingDined on 5/28/2014I took my husband for his birthday and we've never been to Hotel D since it was formerly the Fitzgerald Hotel. The entrance was very inviting and it made you feel like you're entering a wine cellar. The ambiance was nice and romantic. the service was excellent along with the dishes we ordered. Can't say anything but good things about this restaurant. They made my husband's birthday, special!Special Features:
- best fine dining in downtown vegasFormerChicagoResidentVIPDined on 5/23/2014We have not tried all possibilities but this is the best fine dining I have found in the downtown area. The room is classic steakhouse with dark wood and leather and although spacious the circular design of the booths provides a sense of privacy. It is hard to find a bad steak in Vegas and I am sure they are fine here as well but we dined from the Italian side of the menu. The meat and cheese plate appetizer was a meal in itself and together with the complimentary eggplant tapenade did not leave much room for a main course. In fact a combination of some of the other appetizers such as sausage/peppers, meatballs, pasta fagioli soup, and tableside caesar salad will more than satisfy. The main course was equally excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 103 reviews are from the Joe Vicari's Andiamo Italian Steakhouse @ The D Las Vegas reviews archive.
- TOP QUALITY AND MASSIVE PORTIONSRomeVIPDined on 5/15/2014The service is outstanding. And the food is great. Do family style and share because the portions are huge. Recommend the lamb and the table-side caeser salad. A bit noisy that night because of a business dinner taking up most of the restaurant, but it wasn't too bothersome.Special Features:
- Downtown GemGMAN1000VIPDined on 5/12/2014Having recently moved to Las Vegas . Myself and my wife have been expanding our usual dining destinations. We recently had dinner at joe vicaris. Could not have been more pleased with both the food and service. Outstanding. !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine dining on mother's dayPogiedinerDined on 5/11/2014Great experience at Joe Vicari's Andiamo Italian Steakhouse. From food, service and ambience I was completely blown away by the experience. Started off with a couple glasses of Riesling, meatball, and calamari for appetizers. Excellent flavor and balance and gotta recommend the sauce served with the house bread, delicious. For main course we had sea bass and lobster risotto per our waiter's suggestions. We were completely delighted and stuffed with our savory choices. We ended the meal with coffee, no more room for desert. Great service from all staff from the hostess, our waiter, and even the busboy. Can't wait to come back and try the rest of their menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Old School vibe Baby!!!jaylVIPDined on 5/8/2014what a great find in Down Town, cool classic old school Vegas Steak/Italian Resaurant, wonderful meal, hand make Pasta's, giant meatball for a appitizer, what a really interesting flavor/texture very rich, it almost had a shortrib like flavor going on, decedant ultra rich stuffed Pasta dish, very good Ribeye (better than Capital Grille Ribeye ) Dry aged but not Prime, not the abundace of marbling like a real Prime Ribeye but they do dry age and that kicks up the flavor and texure for sure! loved the Zip sauce! added a nice richness from all the butter in the sauce. is it the first place i will go for a Steak in Vegas? no, But for Italian and decent Steaks and just a great vibe i will be back when i am doing the Down Town Vegas night!Special Features:
- Great mealTomHDined on 5/7/2014On another diner's recommendation, I had the Surf and Turf and was not disappointed. The atmosphere was calm and relaxing - which can be a challenge in Las Vegas! - and the service was excellent. Will definitely go back the next time I'm in Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Super food and serviceThomasDined on 5/5/2014Miguel is the best waiter we have ever had. He must have mastered telepathy - came when needed, didn't bothered us when not needed. His knowledge of meals was superb and the presentation of desserts like from other world. Simply put, Miguel is master of his profession.Special Features:
- Great food and service!!RayLVVIPDined on 5/2/2014This was my second visit to Andiamo's and it was wonderful. I was entertaining two other couples, and the food and service were both outstanding. If you visit, ask for Miguel to be your waiter if possible. He was very attentive, explained the menu items very thoroughly, and at the same time was a "hoot" in terms of joking and having fun with us. This was on a busy Friday evening! I'll certainly be back to Andiamo's in the future!Special Features: