Joe Vicari's Andiamo Italian Steakhouse @ The D Las Vegas
301 Fremont Street
Las Vegas, NV 89101Neighborhood:
The D Hotel & Casino
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Joe Vicari's Andiamo Italian Steakhouse @ The D Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.thed.com/dining/andiamo-steakhouse/
- Phone: (702) 388-2220
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Daily: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
7 Days a week.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Italian, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Chef Joe Parrino / Corporate Chef Jim Oppat
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Wine
- Catering: We cater all events large and small.
- Entertainment: Live entertainment nightly on the Third Street stage
A word from Joe Vicari's Andiamo Italian Steakhouse @ The D Las Vegas
Owner of Andiamo Italian Steakhouse Joe Vicari said, “We’re excited to introduce guests of the D to our signature dishes. Our passion is quality products and we believe that when great food is paired with excellent service and atmosphere, lasting memories are created.”Continued
Menu items include fine cuts of meat, traditional pasta dishes, tasty seafood entrees and more for a delectable Italian meal.
Menu items include fine cuts of meat, traditional pasta dishes, tasty seafood entrees and more for a delectable Italian meal.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Joe Vicari's Andiamo Italian Steakhouse @ The D Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
79 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (55)romantic (48)fit for foodies (41)notable wine list (28)good for groups (28)neighborhood gem (16)hot spot (6)late-night find (5)kid-friendly (3)great for outdoor dining (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- The food and service at Andiamo was superb!gnLiVIPDined on 11/21/2014The caprese salad was fantastic - the mozzarella was so fresh. My wife and I split a filet mignon, which as 8 ounces was suffice for us; it was one of the best steaks we ever had - cooked perfectly to our taste! My wife had the in-house made strawberry shortcake which was so light and delicious! Our waiter, Danny, remembered me from when i frequented Ruth Cris on Paradise. He used to work there. So did Andiamo's manager - both offered outstanding service! Ask for Danny for you waiter! Our only concern is that Andiamo's chef, an older Sicilian, is retiring in a few months. My wife and I hope they can find a new chef that can live up to the standards of the predecessor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it both times I have been thereOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/21/2014Meatball app is awesome. the Pasta served prior to the meal is tender and delicious. Seabass and Veal chop were spot on.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- best steak ever!cyandsunDined on 11/20/2014We came mainly based on tripadvisor advices and we were not disappointed. DO NOT MISS OUT THE STEAK! We had the rib-eye and the strip, they are well cooked to medium rare as we requested. Both dishes were tender and juicy! Nice! The portion is BIG, save your appetite for that!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic DinnerGeoCooksDined on 11/16/2014We can't speak highly enough of our experience at Andiamo's at The 'D'. From the moment we sat down until we left it was a thoroughly enjoyable dinner. The traditional, classic Caesar Salad prepared table side was just the way a Caesar Salad should be. All others are just imitators. We both had the Lobster Risotto which phenomenal. The serving was maybe a little larger than it could be so it was hard to finish the entire serving. We did try. Then they rolled the dessert cart over and described each dish in detail. I had the tiramisu which was fantastic. Our server, John was everything you expect and more from your server in a fine dining establishment. It's a hidden gem in Downtown Las Vegas that's great for the special occasion dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Get the meatball & save room for dessertGizmo625VIPDined on 11/14/2014We decided to try this restaurant & we were not disappointed one bit. Our Waiter John was great & helped us decide what to order. We will definitely be back when in Vegas Menu has enough choices too. You have to get the meatball & save room for dessert they are made in house that's always a plus at any restaurant in my book It's a little pricey but for special occasions it's worth it. (Only thing we didn't care for was the artichoke, celery mixture that came with the bread)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing second visittwisanDined on 11/13/2014We so looked forward to our dinner here as we loved our visit in Nov. 2013...the experience was mediocre at best. My husband ordered the escargot, which he said was very good. For an entrée, he ordered a veal dish, which he said was only OK, served semi-tepid, not hot. For a salad, I ordered the caprese which was very good. However, I ordered the lobster risotto, which was a huge disappointment. First of all, the lobster was dried out, was most likely frozen before cooking and had zero flavor. The risotto was had so much cheese, it looked like yellow paste and almost tasted like it. really nasty for the $35.00 price tag. Our waiter was inattentive.,..he was much more interested in the larger groups than us. He hardly had the time to give us a menu and the specials..he asked once while we were eating if everything was OK, but did not wait to hear our answer. He never offered us coffee or dessert until he came to pick up the bill and then said he forgot about offering us those things and did we want them...not...so, we will not go back..what a difference a year makes.
- Table-side Caesar - delicious! Steaks - perfect!MarcieFromMIDined on 11/13/2014We went there to celebrate my birthday. We ordered table-side Caesar salads and Filet Mignons. The salad was the best I've ever had. If there was any fault, it would be that it was too big. But, the dressing was delicious. The filet was cooked to perfection. And the seasoning/flavoring added to the meat, not covering it up. Our waiter was very knowledgeable and the atmosphere of the place was wonderfully old-school Vegas! I'm very glad that we picked this place to celebrate!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Looking for a dining experianceMondoDined on 11/11/2014Made reservations for 10pm. We were welcomed not hurried and made to feel like the most important guests. Food was perfectly prepared and 5 star presentation. I believe our waiter was John. Well mannered and versed in the menu, ingredients and preparation. Can't wait to go back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very disappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/10/2014Expensive, left hungry, staff friendly. Food nicely prepared but I made wrong choice. I had lobster and waiter should have advised me how tiny the $44 dollar item was. I had 3 bites. Delicious wedge salad. On my way out I saw dinners order the meat choices and I was sorry I had not had that option. Restaurant brought a nice offering of pasta to taste but as I do not eat carbs i did not try it. The sauté spinich was good and my dinner companion enjoyed the sea bass. However to leave hungry and spend big money for apricey dinner left a bad taste in my mouth.
- SolidWineandsportsVIPDined on 11/9/2014Very good, very traditional steakhouse. Meat is top notch. A little touch of old vegas, by way of Detroit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/7/2014Bartender was excellent, he created a drink for me and it was delicious. Food was above expectations. Will be back.Special Features:
- Best Steak I've had in VegasOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/5/2014I was easily able to book a dinner for a group of 7 on open table. I was a little nervous because it is located downtown... but everything was great. Easy valet and a quick trip upstairs led to being in another world once inside this steakhouse. Food pricing was very reasonable especially for the exceptional quality. I would definitely go back for my next special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the Best in VegasEastCoastCriticDined on 10/30/2014All around, one of the best dining experiences in Vegas. Located in The D downtown, everything from the service to table-side Caesar Salad mix to perfectly seasoned and prepared steaks, this place was awesome. Prices are in line with what you would expect, wine selection is decent and each course was perfectly timed. If you're in the mood for a trip downtown, I'm not sure you will find a better steakhouse.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- toniinvegasToniinVegasDined on 10/28/2014Thought the meal was outstanding, also outstanding service. We had filet mignon, very tender and flavorful. Will return to this restaurant next time we are in Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Miguel was spectacularMemoriesDined on 10/24/2014Dined with a group of 6 Miguel was very knowledgeable and made great recommendations The service was unobtrusive the food was phenomenol. Will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous 21stfILTERdOWNDined on 10/22/2014Having read the reviews we finally decided that Andiamo at the D was the ideal spot to celebrate our son's 21st Birthday and boy were we right! Travelling from Scotland for this occasion, we needed to ensure that our party was fully catered for (our daughter is a pasta-loving vegetarian, both my son and I are committed carnivores, and my wife fully favours the seafood). Set in Downtown Vegas the restaurant has an old-school cool ambience with even cooler Serving staff. Great Selection of starters Mains and deserts coupled with a comprehensive wine list ensured that the whole table was suitably satisfied. We can't wait to get back to the Bright Lights of Vegas and Andiamo at the D.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mid Week DinnerKCRoyalDined on 10/22/2014We had a wonderful dinner recently with good friends/business associates.. The food and atmosphere were both very nice and our server Carl made great recommendations, catered to our needs and made for a fun evening for all. I'd highly recommend this restaurant for special occasions or business dinners.Special Features:
- One of the best in old downtown.DonnyandMarieVIPDined on 10/22/2014Having been here before and recognizing the waiter and vice versa, asked him to just bring us some appetizers. The table was filled from one side to the other with breads, meatballs, calamari, spicy Italian sausage and hot peppers. I could have risen up completely satisfied after the antipasto. I was tempted to order their pasta fagiole or their lobster bisque but there would have been no way that I would have been able to tackle the Osco Bucco had I done so. The sauce, the size of the plate, was all American. It was the size of the bone and the marrow within that was killer. I spicy mustard topped the marrow that was criminal it was so good, and guess what I was actually able to get a good grappa and espresso.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/18/2014We had an amazing dinner at Andiamo on a Saturday night. We all had different cuts of steak and they were all incredibly delicious. We also had the caesar salad made tableside and I highly recommend that as well. We were too full for dessert, but the dessert cart looked amazing too. Our waiter John was very knowledgeagle about the menu and very friendly.Special Features:
- Fabulous serviceGBFBBCVIPDined on 10/17/2014Our server, Yiuan (sp.?) made the night. Knowledgeable, friendly, attentive. Everything we had was perfectly prepared.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely delish!TandGDined on 10/17/2014Before we came to Vegas I researched restaurants to find one special dinner for two (we went with a group of people), I decided on Joe Vicari's Andiamo Italian Steakhouse, I was NOT disappointed! Our table was reserved for us when we got there and all of the food was DELICIOUS. Our server, Danny, was fantastic and the manager stopped by to say hello and make sure we were happy with everything. We had the special (rib eye w/gnocchi) and lobster risotto as our main courses, both very delicious! I would definitely return when in Vegas again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First-time disappointment!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/17/2014I love the veal chop, but was disappointed on this recent visit. Close to the bone, the meat was VERY tough, and I gave up on it. I heard no complaints from others, and my wife's swordfish was excellent! Everything else was great. The wine choices are good, but a slight bit overpriced.Special Features:
- Another Great MealPeteVIPDined on 10/15/2014Joe Vicari's Andiamo Italian Steakhouse is one of our favorite places in downtown Las Vegas. We enjoy the food, ambience, and service very much.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very over ratedGreeneyesVIPDined on 10/15/2014Only visited this restaurant because of the good reviews. Food was not even mediocre at best. Steak was very fatty with very little meat. The "house special" gnocchi was presented as if it was prepared in the morning and then microwaved before served. It was ladened with Madiera wine and that is all you tasted. It was my birthday and they gave me a free Tiramisu for dessert. How can you mess that up? Well it was soaked in Amaretto so much that you just could not eat it. Waitstaff was attentive, though. Will definitely not be back to this restaurant again.Special Features:
- Date NightneverbeenfullerDined on 10/15/2014Went here with my wife for our 5 year anniversary. All around excellent, went to Prime at Bellagio the next night and wish we would have went back to Andiamo. Great apps and desserts. Hugo was a great waiter too.Special Features:
- A pleasant surpriseMkm11Dined on 10/14/2014Excellent food and service. Older decor, but well worth the trip. Large portions and Ione was very knowledgable about the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!DonnaDined on 10/14/2014We really enjoyed our dinner. We both had the lobster & crab appetizer, shared the chopped salad, & both had a pasta. I had the orrichetti w/ broccolini which was creamy & rich and just delicious, and my husband had the tortilocchi which was filled with veal & he loved it. We were too full for dessert which was disappointing because the cart looked fantastic.. They serve a great bread basket with caponata. We were seated in a round booth which was very romantic, but there were also groups dining @ tables that were having a great time. There was a group near us that had a young girl about 7 or 8 and the staff were making sure that she had a great time too. We loved our experience here and hope to have the chance to go back!Special Features:
- Wonderful ServiceMimosaMamma115Dined on 10/12/2014Hubby and I were there to celebrate our 1st year anniversary. Our waiter made the night special and the food and drinks were wonderful. Great memories.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- shortribs were greatOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/10/2014Waiter Loan was fantastic. Sea bass was outstandingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dinner!BaltimoreFoodieDined on 10/8/2014I went to Joe Vicari's Andiamo with two people from work while in Vegas last Wednesday note. The service and atmosphere were both great. Started sharing the Grande Meatball and the calamari. Both were excellent! The light, fluffy fresh Ricotta on the meatball was a perfect topping! then two of us got the Osso Bucco while the third in the party got the Tomahawk steak. The Osso Bucco's were just excellent, I make it and expected it to be less tasty and tender than mine but it was truly great! The Tomahawk...was ok. He asked for med-rare and it was mostly medium. i think any steak THAT big is tough to cook perfectly. The wine list was very good and our pairings worked out great. All in all, a lovely nite and dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best steak house for fish?StudioVegasDined on 10/5/2014I recently visited Joe Vicari's for the first time. Excellent Lobster Bisque, with the crema served in the center and the Bisque poured around it. Excellent salads. The filet that my party ordered was outstanding, as good as I have ever tasted, well seasoned and perfectly cooked. The pasta was also top notch. But the surprise was the fresh sea bass I ordered -without doubt the best I ever had! A real plus about this place was the noise level- finally a place we could talk without yelling or struggling to be heard across the table. Much lower noise than the typical places in town without being too quiet. Will be back for sure, a great romantic spot with my wife or good for business dinners too. Highly recommended..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome dinnerTracyDined on 10/4/2014We visited Sat, Oct 4, 2014. We we seated promptly, everyone was friendly and we especially loved our waiter Carl. He made some excellent suggestions and even though we are diehard non-steak sauce people, he suggested a sauce on the side that was absolutely great so take his advice and at least try it - you too will be pleasantly surprised as we were. Awesome restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great downtown steakhouseDinerguyVIPDined on 9/28/2014Meatball appetizer was very tasty. Lamb was excellent. Cooked perfectly and seasoned just right. The steak fries, ribeye steak, and sea bass were a bit too salty. Service was excellent. Great addition to downtown Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just OkTravelGuyVIPDined on 9/19/2014Steaks good. Serive disappointing. Location from the strip not ideal. Hotel it is in, not the best.Special Features:
- Good serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/13/2014Service very good. Food way too spicey. & only ok taste
- Exceeded our expectationsOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 9/12/2014I read on the Eater Vegas website that Andiamo had been rated the best steak in Las Vegas, and it didn't disappoint. We were a small group dining on a Friday night. The atmosphere was energetic. Most importantly, every item we tried was perfect. Service was excellent too. I'd highly recommendSpecial Features:
- Off the chartsOldCousinPaullyDined on 9/12/2014An amazing mix of class, elegance and some of the top food I have ever eaten in my time on this planet. The chef hails from Palermo Sicily and is no doubt a master of his craft. The Andiamo Tomahawk steak was absolutely perfect, and the best steak I have ever eaten. You know a restaurant is not fooling around when the parmesan they use is 24 month aged Parmiggiano Reggiano ( fellow Italians will appreciate this). Blew me away. Best Steakhouse in Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LasVegasgemDined on 9/11/2014Excellent in every way. Our waiter, Miguel, was possibly the best waiter we have ever had in America.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great DinnerPeteVIPDined on 9/10/2014We had a very lovely booth with great service and we enjoyed the food very much.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Detroit Dining in Las Vegas!DennisMDined on 9/6/2014Always enjoy Detroit Resturants, now one of the Best is in Vegas! Fantastic food, amazing wine list and service next to none! Great Steaks and Seafood with Pasta! Service from start to finish was the Best! Finish that off with aGreat dessert cart, and you really can't ask for more!!! We will be back, again and again!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.