Joe Greensleeve's Restaurant
220 Orange St
Redlands, CA 92374Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $30 and under
Joe Greensleeve's Restaurant
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.joegreensleeves.net/
- Phone: 9097926969
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:30pm
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Italian, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Guillermo "Memo" Mateo
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Joe Greensleeve's Restaurant
Welcome to Joe Greensleeves! We are located in the heart of downtown Redlands, in the historic Phinney Block building. Since opening in 1982, Greensleeves has been a favorite destination for those looking to celebrate a special occasion, conduct business or simply indulge in a wonderful meal. A change in ownership finds the restaurant family owned and operated. In February 2011, longtime customers and Redlands natives, Bryan Briggs and brother J.R “Jimmy”Briggs, Jr. took over the helm. The brothers have sought to improve upon an established institution and bring their passion for food and wine along with a hands-on approach to assuring the satisfaction of their guests. Executive Chef, Guillermo “Memo” Mateo has spent 16 years in the kitchen of Joe Greensleeves and works to create an outstanding selection of steaks, seafood and pastas using only the finest and freshest ingredients.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Joe Greensleeve's Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
11 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelQuiet
special occasion (10)fit for foodies (8)neighborhood gem (7)romantic (7)notable wine list (5)good for groups (3)hot spot (1)Show More
- great bread, great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/26/2014Great fish, great fresh specials. Clams and mussels are amazing. Friendly family staff. Will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Can't believe this was first visitOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/26/2014Had a "girl's night" dinner. Everything was top notch. Food was delicious. Drinks were perfect. Ordered an extra dirty martini and it was on point. Server was attentive without being overbearing. Didn't feel rushed during conversation to order or get through meal. Will most definitely be back soonSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday Dinner8amphotoDined on 9/22/2014I took my husband here for his birthday. It was our first time there & we were pleasantly surprised :) We had reservations on a monday for 6 pm..& we were the only ones in there. It felt a little awkward, but it was a monday afterall, & about an halfhour to 45 min later, other parties arrived. The menu is simple & not overwhelming.the prices are average and the service top-notch. Hubby had mussels & clams for an appetizer, & the spreck salad &enjoyed them very much. For entree's we enjoyed the Lobster Risotto special, rich & creamy & very filling! Dessert was a raspberry cheesecake slice that we split, double expresso & a coffee. (The best coffee I've ever had!) Everything was very good... no complaints about anything! Highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better than EverDinOutDined on 9/19/2014First time back since new ownership. Everything was delicious. Service perfect. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AMAZINGAmbernemmaDined on 9/19/2014We stopped in for a quick lunch. We were able to call ahead of time so our meals were delivered upon arrival. I had the Portobello Mushroom Burger and it was to die for. It was served with salad and a side of fruit. With complimentary bread.. it was a fabulous meal. Lunch prices were very reasonable! We were ecstatic with our lunch experience.Special Features:
- New owners, old friendsRoadtripDined on 9/11/2014We hadn't been in several years due to a decline in service and food quality. New owners have taken over and the place is terrific! Not only were the food and service great, we ran into 2 pairs of friends and got caught up with the local news. We covered the gamut as far as entrees. Ahi (perfect), NY Strip (spot on), and pasta a couple of different ways (home runs). The server was great! Fun but unobtrusive and quick with whatever was needed. Put us down as their newest regular customers!Special Features:
- The following 0 reviews are from the Joe Greensleeve's Restaurant reviews archive.