JJ's at the Copper Pot
630 North Main Street
Laurie, MO 65037Neighborhood:
Lake of the Ozarks
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
JJ's at the Copper Pot
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.jjsatthecopperpot.com/
- Phone: 5733748077x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday - Saturday : 5:00pm- Close
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Jeff Super
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Wine
- Private Party Facilities: JJ’s at the Copper Pot is the place to toast friends and family or host that private business dinner. We can assist in creating a flawless evening.
The Copper Pot has total ability to work with your desires. Our diverse menu allows you to order from the menu and enjoy the seclusion of our private dining room, able to host up to thirty guests. You may also choose from our menu, a few items that your guests may order, offering a bit of customization. Also, our extensive wine list and liquor selection is sure to match the palette of everyone.
Each group has different needs so we ask that if interested at all please call or email with your details and let us provide a night to remember.
- Private Party Contact: Joseph Cope 5733748077
- Entertainment: Bryan Winters is live at the piano bar from Thursday to Saturday. A broad range of musical styles ensure a fit for all. From Winters smooth sounds on the sax to a vocal range that will have you saying wow. Enjoy a glass of wine before dinner or dessert and after dinner cocktails while being entertained by Bryan Winters.
A word from JJ's at the Copper Pot
Whether it’s a casual night out or a celebration with friends or family, embrace the evening at JJ’s at the Copper Pot. You’ll find a warm, comfortable atmosphere; scents of red wine wafting through the air, coffee percolating table side and crème brûlée being toasted. Each evening, three- time Best Chef of the Lake, Jeff Super, prepares the elements for hand-breaded batterfried lobster and melt-in-your-mouth prime rib. JJ's has an array of spirits, a craft cocktail list and an ever evolving wine portfolio. Impeccable service delivered with warmth, will ensure that the vast offerings of the Copper Pot are discovered.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
JJ's at the Copper Pot - Best Restaurants in Lake of the Ozarks ›
JJ's at the Copper Pot reviews from OpenTable diners
13 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (9)romantic (8)good for groups (6)neighborhood gem (5)fit for foodies (4)notable wine list (4)kid-friendly (2)scenic view (2)vibrant bar scene (2)hot spot (2)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Straight ShooterStraightShooterDined on 10/11/2014The food was very good and much better than I expected. However, the Lobster Bisque was overrated. Although it had adequate chunks of Lobster it kind of had a Mac-n-cheese flavor to the soup. The service and ambiance has room for improvement but acceptable. Overall you won't be disappointed. The drinks were very pleasant too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great placeNeat1986VIPDined on 10/10/2014It's good to know when your at the lake you can find a NICE place to eat!!! Service was amazing!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just the best...period!AvdtrvlrDined on 9/27/2014I have been privileged to travel all over the world and eat at many fine restaurants.....and I have to say how surprised I am to acknowledge that one of the best on my list is JJ's at the Copper Pot. Ice cold all you can eat salad with just the right ingredients, fresh large ground pepper, homemade croutons and their own special dressing! I order the copper cut....not too large...not too small and always cooked to perfection! My wife orders the batter fried lobster (just the best meal ever period!) and we share! For dessert....you must have the bread pudding....I have always been a fan of bread pudding...but they put a whole new take on the recipe by putting small blocks of crispy bread pudding in with vanilla Haagen daz ice cream!Special Features:
- wonderful foodtjcajunDined on 9/18/2014This place was excellent. Would definitely return and recommend to others. Our waiter was excellent. 5 star for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JJ's at the Copper PotmidmocoupleDined on 8/23/2014This was our first time at JJ's. It was a very enjoyable experience. My wife and I had the prime rib and battered fried lobster. The prime rib was the best I have ever had. My wife liked the lobster.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous!!gussieDined on 8/22/2014Once again, JJ's didn't disappoint! JJ's continues to be one of our all-time favorite restaurants! Outstanding food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to celebrate!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/19/2014We love JJs.....good place to celebrate or simply enjoy an evening together with spouse, family, or friends. Food is outstanding.....and service is superb.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad serviceAceitVIPDined on 7/17/2014Salad came out quickly then waited 45 minutes for entree. Asked to order glass of while we waited / she gave us wine list and then returned 20 minutes later to ask what we wanted. When entree was served she never checked how things were . Mac n cheese had no temperature to it, tomTo spinach chicken concoction was horrible. The french onion soup continues to be outstanding but this restaurant has gone downhill. Last year the service was bad and it continues. Definetly not fine dining. We're done there.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/5/2014Always very good-great salad! Fried lobster is outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the JJ's at the Copper Pot reviews archive.