J.J. Muggs Stadium Grill
1203 Town Center Drive
Jupiter, FL 33458Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
J.J. Muggs Stadium Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://jjmuggsgrill.com/
- Phone: (561) 630-9893
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 4:00pm - 1:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Delivery, Entertainment, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access
- Private Party Facilities: We have a private upstairs room that is perfect for all types of parties. Complete with a Full bar, 6 50" HD TVS & a projector for PowerPoint meetings.
- Private Party Contact: Ryan Witkowski 5613731659
A word from J.J. Muggs Stadium Grill
Located a foul ball away from Roger Dean Stadium, home to the World Champion St. Louis Cardinals and Florida Marlins, we have been serving up great food, great times, and even better memories in Abacoa for years now! Our mission is simple; Give our customers the best food, the best service, and of course the best chance to have a great time at JJ Muggs Stadium Grill!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
J.J. Muggs Stadium Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
2 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance2.5Noise LevelModerate
late-night find (1)good for groups (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- great service, good foodmaccVIPDined on 11/10/2014Service was quick and friendly, food was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Winner Experience and great foodmargoDined on 9/17/2014Brenden was the bartender and was not only personable, but extremely fastidious about cleanliness and excellent service with a smile.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Spring TrainingDawnDined on 3/16/2014This restaurant is across the street from the baseball stadium. Thus, making it a great Spring Hangout. I don't usually eat beef but the patty melt was excellent. It wasn't crowded at all and the jukebox was playing music I didn't care for but the food hit the spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place and food thatGepedDined on 2/27/2014Great place and food that is a must during Cardinal spring training.Special Features:
- Our first visitLoumDined on 8/2/2013Our waiter was attentive but we all had a hard time understanding him. We reviewed the menu and placed our order. He asked if we wanted out appetizer before our entrée ??? We said yes, and our appetizer came out at the same time. The other couple got a similar entre to what they ordered, but in a minute or two another staff member said they got the wrong thing, it was the right food but the wrong quantity. We finished dinner and got our bill We had a $10.00 coupon but our waiter chose to take only $3.50 off the bill because that was half the appetizer price. ??? When I brought it to his attention, he started to discuss but then said he wasn't going to argue about it, so he took $10.00 off. We were confused but we paid the bill and left.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good location, good food,ReviewerDined on 10/13/2012Good location, good food, just don't go there when there is an event at the ball park across the street. On this particular occasion, they were severely understaffed and couldn't handle the crowds. Our waitress was trying to juggle 15 tables and it just wasn't working. Other than that, decent bar food, decent drinks and decent outdoor seating.Special Features:
- Great way to Celebrate the 4th!PalmyBeachyDined on 7/4/2012My friends and I dined there on July 4th. Everything was fantastic with the exception of the check-in. I made a reservation on Open Table, but the hostess never even used the computer to check me in. She used a notepad to write down my name and to give me a pager. That kind of negates using open table. But never-the-less. We requested FRANK's section and could not have been happier. We just wish he worked there more often. I believe he also works at Seasons 52, and we always request him there as well. We got to enjoy the fireworks from the patio and thought the food and drinks were great! We love that Muggs is the "Cheers" of Abacoa!Special Features:
- Wings, rock shrimp delicious!JeanArtistVIPDined on 1/1/2012We went to watch the NE Patriots football game and they were SO accommodating, we had a great seat and view for 3 hours and the service was very attentive, chicken wings and pub fare delicious!Special Features: