5370 Greenwood Plaza Blvd
Greenwood Village, CO 80111Neighborhood:
Tech Center / Greenwood Village
AsianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.jingrestaurant.com/
- Phone: (303) 779-6888
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday through Thursday 11AM - Midnight Friday & Saturday 11AM - 1AM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fusion / Eclectic, Asian, Chinese
- Executive Chef: Charlie Huang
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area (bar only), Takeout, Wine
- Private Party Contact: Joseph Valerio 3037796888
- Entertainment: 1/2 OFF ALL BOTTLES OF WINE EVERY MONDAY!!!
A word from Jing Restaurant
We are an elegant, modern Chinese restaurant known for our light, Asian-Fusion inspired cuisine. Our menu also features a wide selection of modern Chinese classics including stir-fry's and fresh seafood, as well as a large assortment of small plate appetizers. Our ultra-comfortable lounge has an outstanding selection of wines by the glass and bottle, in addition to premium cocktails for your enjoyment.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
Jing Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Tech Center / Greenwood Village ›
Jing Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
88 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (54)special occasion (48)neighborhood gem (39)romantic (36)hot spot (33)good for groups (33)vibrant bar scene (27)great for lunch (24)great for outdoor dining (23)notable wine list (8)late-night find (7)kid-friendly (4)great for brunch (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- Great FoodMsJacksonDined on 11/10/2014First time at Jing. The food was great. Will definitely go back multiple times. Glad I had a reservation, the restaurant really began to fill-up. And one group without a reservation was required to sit at the bar. However, the ambiance of the bar is lovely. So, I'm sure no complaints there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday CelebrationJPvLvTDined on 11/4/2014Thank you to the staff of Jing for a wonderful birthday celebration. We started with drinks in the lounge, followed by a smaller group for dinner in the main dining room. The food was wonderful and the service better. We will be back!Special Features:
- Excellent in every way!PknoxDined on 10/25/2014We visited Jing the other night to celebrate my son's birthday, and we enjoyed every minute of it. Our waiter, Jason, was very attentive and knowledgeable. He suggested a few great choices off the shared plate menu for appetizers. The Kobe sliders were fantastic! Our entrees were equally delicious, and the portions were very generous. Everything was perfect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/14/2014The Food was only mediocre. Tough beef and bland veggies. I Won't be back.
- Love the food, staff is even betterSS220VIPDined on 10/10/2014We have dined twice now and each time it's been a better experience. Very attentive waiters and the food is delicious. A bit pricey but definitely worth it. Can't wait to go back!Special Features:
- Best Asian CuisineCarolineVIPDined on 9/28/2014Wanted something Asian. Wanted something different. Wanted something awesome. Got it all here. Had the Crispy Shrimp & Scallops ---soooo good !!! Scallops were HUGE, perfectly cooked, delicate, melt in your mouth. The sauce was amazing but didn't make the shrimp soggy. Mongolian Beef was very flavorful and the onions didn't overpower like some Asian places do. Bryce, our server, suggested the Whiskey & Bacon drink. I was a bit leary but surprisingly please. Great drink ! The staff was attentive and friendly. Overall, we had a lovely dining experience.Special Features:
- Ambiance onlyOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/27/2014The decor is nice, but the food, well, I thought it might have been Panda Express. My wife wasn't crazy about her shrimp meal either.Special Features:
- "Jing" what a feeling!MisterOVIPDined on 9/27/2014First dinner experience at Jing and was pleasantly surprised by the wide variety of menu choices. "Modern Asian" , I believe is how Bryce, whose service was excellent, described it to us. appetizers of Lobster Mac & Cheese and Spring Rolls were "to die for" and Sea Bass was superb. We shall return.Special Features:
- Must tryCatthefoodieDined on 9/24/2014If you haven't been to Jing or Little Ollie's you're missing out on a dining experience that will keep you coming back. This Asian restaurant lights up your taste buds and makes you ooh and ahh over their excellent menu choices. I love the low lighting dining and comfy velvet chairs in the bar. Mark is an excellent Mixologist and will wow you every time! I highly recommend Jing as a swanky place to take your friends for great food and drinks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Find for business or casualtofuonlyDined on 9/24/2014The great response to suggesting and taking friends to this restaurant has been fun and the food rivals other best choices in other large cities, highly recommend to small casual or business meetingsSpecial Features:
- TIme2dineVIPDined on 9/20/2014Jing is a restaurant that I go back to whenever I need a place to take out of town friends or an occasion for great food and a place out of the ordinary. I keep coming back which means it must be great food & service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JingsDianaVIPDined on 9/20/2014excellent food, wonderful service with gracious waitress. Our party of 4 had the Kobe burgers and the tuna burger.....highly recommend them both. Moochi Azumi ice cream....my new favorite dessret.Special Features:
- Good Food and Great LocationLGoodinDined on 9/18/2014One of the Landmark gems. We started out with the potsticker appetisers and moved onto the sushi. Couldn't help but have a Buddha drink as the pop rocks feel you get in your mouth is just so fun, especially if you have never tried it. Overall, a nice evening and we sat out on the patio. Our server was a little busy, but she was pretty attentive. Overall, had a good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great for old ladies!!poddy90Dined on 9/13/2014An elegant restaurant. We were treated very well by a very patient waitress. We enjoyed the food BUT were a little put out by the manner in which we were encouraged to have extras without being told that they were an added cost. e.g. "would we like fried rice or xxxx (brown rice?) with our meal". With an average age of 86 we do not need that much food. However we will return.............Special Features:
- What a great findjenhauser76Dined on 9/6/2014We enjoyed ourselves at Jing very much. The food was delicious and our server was awesome. We had the lobster mac n cheese, the lobster dim sum, shrimp tempura roll and the kobe sliders. Everything was very tasty. Can't wait to go again.Special Features:
- outstanding for lunchdeboVIPDined on 9/4/2014your special lunch menu is a great idea with plenty of choices beyond your usual menu. The veggie burger is the best I've had anywhere. Keep it on the menu. So fresh, moist, and pure delight. Exc. service. Thanks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/2/2014Our Jing experience was excellent. The service was impeccable, the drinks yummy & the food was exquisite.Special Features:
- Disappointed2Dined on 8/26/2014We ordered from the Restaurant Week menu. Big mistake. The two appetizers were good, the main entrees were mediocre. Very disappointing. The desserts were tasteless. I've dined at Jing before. Guess it has gone downhill. Server was very nice and attentive, as were the hostess and check in desk.Special Features:
- Always ExcellentKB10VIPDined on 8/26/2014Jing never disappoints. This time we visited during 5280 and tried some new dishes. Thanks for your consistent good service and innovative menu. We visit often and will continue to do so.Special Features:
- AmazingOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 8/23/2014Great restaurant with amazing food. Strawberry salmon roll is my favorite sushi of all time. Also has buddah buttons!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful for a special occassionfoodieDined on 8/23/2014We had a reservation and were immediately seated. Our waitress was very attentive, personable and efficient. We ordered from the Denver Restaurant Week special menu, so the value was great. Ordinarily, I think it would be too expensive for us to dine here often, but since it is such a nice place, I would like to go back and sample some shared plates or happy hour. The food was fantastic, we shared the chicken lettuce wraps and a sashimi sampler. The wraps were tasty and the sashimi was great (though normally expensive for the serving size). I ordered the Baby Back Ribs, which were fork tender, delicious and the entire entrée was generously sized. My husband had a beef stir fry which he also enjoyed. The restaurant is beautiful and worth it!Special Features:
- Food, Decor, Service - BreathtakingSuzeofLarkspurDined on 8/23/2014Our first trip to Jing's during Restaurant Week was one of the best dining experiences we have had. It begins with the attentive staff and then the stunning decor of white, burgundy, and rich wood tones. With the curtains and ceiling decorations the sound was more muffled as compared to other restaurants. The food was prepared elegantly and tastefully. We enjoyed the house drink special, the Drunken Buddha with its tongue numbing pod. The almost entirely CA wine menu had a number of cheaper varietals with inflated prices. $12 a glass is too much to pay for a mediocre glass of wine. It was restaurant week, we had very good value for what we got - $30 for 4 courses. The regular menu for comparable food looked expensive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experiencedeboVIPDined on 8/22/2014Exc tofu with lemon treatment. Love the phad thai. Greet service. Nice wine list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unique place!PPJ11Dined on 8/21/2014Very unique dining atmosphere! Creative and delicious food options. Wonderful, pleasant service. We had a group of 6 of us, including an 18 year old, and had a great experience. A bit pricey but worth it for a special occasion.Special Features:
- enjoyable,butellieDined on 8/20/2014best food there yet.private party noise awful....moved our seatingI would recommend this to a friend.
- Jing dazzleslschluterDined on 8/20/2014Great venue for a wonderful celebratory dinner. Jing dazzles. From the eyes to the palette, the experience is pure artistry. Highly experienced professional wait staff attend guests with knowledge, gentility, and wit.Special Features:
- Very decent, but overpricedNeighborVIPDined on 8/16/2014Three of us enjoyed a pre-movie dinner. Service was friendly. Food was enjoyable. But prices, particularly for portions served, reminded me of my recent trip to Wailea, Maui.
- The BestDrrucksVIPDined on 8/14/2014Wow, we were surprised at the "Downtown" feel of this neighborhood find! The service was superior to any 5 star restaurant. From the host to the servers we were made to feel special. The food was outstanding; the Lemon veggie stir-fry with shrimp was awesome! We will definitely be back and we will bring our friends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic as usualK7539Dined on 8/9/2014The atmosphere is so cool and friendly. A very good place for us to spend our 20th anniversary! Foo was fantastic. My favorite, the sea bass, did not disappoint and my husband's special Hawaiian cowboy steak was sooo good. We tried 2 unusual plates, the fried cauliflower and the lobster with crispy beets and both were out of this world.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A lunch favoriteJosie66VIPDined on 8/7/2014We live in Evergreen, but whenever we're in that part of town or are going to the Landmark Theatre nearby, we always make time to have lunch at Jing. I have always had something different and have never been disappointed. The watermelon salad was a surprise hit -- certainly not just chunks of watermelon in a bowl! The wait staff is always friendly and accommodating. I just wish they were located closer to us :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dining Experience!TheMomCrewDined on 8/1/2014A+ Service and outstanding service. There to celebrate my daughter's birthday and Mom's Retirement! Made them feel special with the great service and food was absolutely delicious!!1Special Features:
- The following 1002 reviews are from the Jing Restaurant reviews archive.
- GREAT Restaurant!MirendaDined on 7/28/2014Great food, service, and ambiance! Would recommend Jing Restaurant with 5 stars...one of my favorite restaurants!!Special Features:
- No Dissapointmentsfoodiefun1Dined on 7/28/2014Great selection of wine; our service was great. The food was fantastic. 6 women and all of us cleaned our plates. The miso seabass was fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/26/2014Delicious food. Excellent service. Fun for special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wss2macDined on 7/24/2014The food was spotty. The fried calamari was tough and tasteless. The watermelon appetizer was good, as was the fried artichoke. Our waiter repeatedly used superlatives. He even said the artichokes were the best he'd ever tasted even though he also indicated he was allergic to them!
- Amazing serviceMiko13VIPDined on 7/18/2014If you have never been fortunate enough to be treated to amazing service, go to Jing. You will not be disappointed!!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/18/2014We were disappointed with the meals. I had Kobe burger and specifically stated I did not want anything spicy, but there was still something on the burger that was spicy, maybe the sauce.
- Large Party, excellent serviceBillyMacVIPDined on 7/13/2014We had a party of 8 and the service was excellent. Jing's always pleases.Special Features:
- Go to Asian Fusion in DTCSmokeyDVIPDined on 7/6/2014I have visited Jing many times over the last several years. It is consistently good. The menu changes occasionally but not drastically. The Kobe Burger is top notch which you wouldn't expect from an Asian restaurant. Lots of good seafood choices too.Special Features:
- DependableSummerinDenverDined on 7/4/2014Watermelon salad is over-the-moon. Service is always good. Sea brass is consistently great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.