5370 Greenwood Plaza Blvd
Greenwood Village, CO 80111Neighborhood:
Tech Center / Greenwood Village
AsianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.jingrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 3037796888
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday through Thursday 11AM - Midnight Friday & Saturday 11AM - 1AM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fusion / Eclectic, Asian, Chinese
- Executive Chef: Charlie Huang
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area (bar only), Takeout, Wine
- Private Party Contact: Joseph Valerio 3037796888
- Entertainment: 1/2 OFF ALL BOTTLES OF WINE EVERY MONDAY!!!
A word from Jing Restaurant
We are an elegant, modern Chinese restaurant known for our light, Asian-Fusion inspired cuisine. Our menu also features a wide selection of modern Chinese classics including stir-fry's and fresh seafood, as well as a large assortment of small plate appetizers. Our ultra-comfortable lounge has an outstanding selection of wines by the glass and bottle, in addition to premium cocktails for your enjoyment.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
Jing Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Tech Center / Greenwood Village ›
Jing Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
94 reviews since May 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (41)special occasion (41)romantic (37)neighborhood gem (34)vibrant bar scene (28)great for lunch (27)great for outdoor dining (25)good for groups (23)hot spot (22)notable wine list (15)late-night find (8)great for brunch (4)kid-friendly (4)scenic view (2)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/26/2014We ordered from the Restaurant Week menu. Big mistake. The two appetizers were good, the main entrees were mediocre. Very disappointing. The desserts were tasteless. I've dined at Jing before. Guess it has gone downhill. Server was very nice and attentive, as were the hostess and check in desk.Special Features:
- Always ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/26/2014Jing never disappoints. This time we visited during 5280 and tried some new dishes. Thanks for your consistent good service and innovative menu. We visit often and will continue to do so.Special Features:
- AmazingOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 8/23/2014Great restaurant with amazing food. Strawberry salmon roll is my favorite sushi of all time. Also has buddah buttons!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful for a special occassionfoodieDined on 8/23/2014We had a reservation and were immediately seated. Our waitress was very attentive, personable and efficient. We ordered from the Denver Restaurant Week special menu, so the value was great. Ordinarily, I think it would be too expensive for us to dine here often, but since it is such a nice place, I would like to go back and sample some shared plates or happy hour. The food was fantastic, we shared the chicken lettuce wraps and a sashimi sampler. The wraps were tasty and the sashimi was great (though normally expensive for the serving size). I ordered the Baby Back Ribs, which were fork tender, delicious and the entire entrée was generously sized. My husband had a beef stir fry which he also enjoyed. The restaurant is beautiful and worth it!Special Features:
- Food, Decor, Service - BreathtakingSuzeofLarkspurDined on 8/23/2014Our first trip to Jing's during Restaurant Week was one of the best dining experiences we have had. It begins with the attentive staff and then the stunning decor of white, burgundy, and rich wood tones. With the curtains and ceiling decorations the sound was more muffled as compared to other restaurants. The food was prepared elegantly and tastefully. We enjoyed the house drink special, the Drunken Buddha with its tongue numbing pod. The almost entirely CA wine menu had a number of cheaper varietals with inflated prices. $12 a glass is too much to pay for a mediocre glass of wine. It was restaurant week, we had very good value for what we got - $30 for 4 courses. The regular menu for comparable food looked expensive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experiencedeboVIPDined on 8/22/2014Exc tofu with lemon treatment. Love the phad thai. Greet service. Nice wine list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unique place!PPJ11Dined on 8/21/2014Very unique dining atmosphere! Creative and delicious food options. Wonderful, pleasant service. We had a group of 6 of us, including an 18 year old, and had a great experience. A bit pricey but worth it for a special occasion.Special Features:
- enjoyable,butellieDined on 8/20/2014best food there yet.private party noise awful....moved our seatingI would recommend this to a friend.
- Jing dazzleslschluterDined on 8/20/2014Great venue for a wonderful celebratory dinner. Jing dazzles. From the eyes to the palette, the experience is pure artistry. Highly experienced professional wait staff attend guests with knowledge, gentility, and wit.Special Features:
- Very decent, but overpricedNeighborVIPDined on 8/16/2014Three of us enjoyed a pre-movie dinner. Service was friendly. Food was enjoyable. But prices, particularly for portions served, reminded me of my recent trip to Wailea, Maui.
- The BestDrrucksVIPDined on 8/14/2014Wow, we were surprised at the "Downtown" feel of this neighborhood find! The service was superior to any 5 star restaurant. From the host to the servers we were made to feel special. The food was outstanding; the Lemon veggie stir-fry with shrimp was awesome! We will definitely be back and we will bring our friends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic as usualK7539Dined on 8/9/2014The atmosphere is so cool and friendly. A very good place for us to spend our 20th anniversary! Foo was fantastic. My favorite, the sea bass, did not disappoint and my husband's special Hawaiian cowboy steak was sooo good. We tried 2 unusual plates, the fried cauliflower and the lobster with crispy beets and both were out of this world.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A lunch favoriteJosie66VIPDined on 8/7/2014We live in Evergreen, but whenever we're in that part of town or are going to the Landmark Theatre nearby, we always make time to have lunch at Jing. I have always had something different and have never been disappointed. The watermelon salad was a surprise hit -- certainly not just chunks of watermelon in a bowl! The wait staff is always friendly and accommodating. I just wish they were located closer to us :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dining Experience!TheMomCrewDined on 8/1/2014A+ Service and outstanding service. There to celebrate my daughter's birthday and Mom's Retirement! Made them feel special with the great service and food was absolutely delicious!!1Special Features:
- GREAT Restaurant!MirendaDined on 7/28/2014Great food, service, and ambiance! Would recommend Jing Restaurant with 5 stars...one of my favorite restaurants!!Special Features:
- No Dissapointmentsfoodiefun1Dined on 7/28/2014Great selection of wine; our service was great. The food was fantastic. 6 women and all of us cleaned our plates. The miso seabass was fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/26/2014Delicious food. Excellent service. Fun for special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wss2macDined on 7/24/2014The food was spotty. The fried calamari was tough and tasteless. The watermelon appetizer was good, as was the fried artichoke. Our waiter repeatedly used superlatives. He even said the artichokes were the best he'd ever tasted even though he also indicated he was allergic to them!
- Amazing serviceMiko13VIPDined on 7/18/2014If you have never been fortunate enough to be treated to amazing service, go to Jing. You will not be disappointed!!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/18/2014We were disappointed with the meals. I had Kobe burger and specifically stated I did not want anything spicy, but there was still something on the burger that was spicy, maybe the sauce.
- Large Party, excellent serviceBillyMacVIPDined on 7/13/2014We had a party of 8 and the service was excellent. Jing's always pleases.Special Features:
- Go to Asian Fusion in DTCSmokeyDVIPDined on 7/6/2014I have visited Jing many times over the last several years. It is consistently good. The menu changes occasionally but not drastically. The Kobe Burger is top notch which you wouldn't expect from an Asian restaurant. Lots of good seafood choices too.Special Features:
- DependableSummerinDenverDined on 7/4/2014Watermelon salad is over-the-moon. Service is always good. Sea brass is consistently great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great menu; good executionFoodCriticVIPDined on 6/29/2014Jing has one of the most diverse and interesting menus in town. Everything from sushi to steak to interesting seafood dishes. Great appetizers also. Sometimes the kitchen doesn't deliver quite as good a product as it looks on paper but it's still a quality place.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasantly surprisedSundevilDined on 6/28/2014What a wonderful place to start a date and enjoy a relaxing and very tasty dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fabulous food 4 metrunkDined on 6/26/2014This was my first time in but it definitely won't be my last. The service was excellent, our server knew his menu and was able to make intelligent recommendations. He talked me into the lamb chops. The were superb! Some of the best I have ever had. Everything was great and the staff was wonderful. We'll be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food!luvgoodfoodDined on 6/23/2014Went on a Monday night for our anniversary. Food was excellent. Service was very good. Wasn't real busy. Would go back again but will probably go for lunch (unless it's a special occasion) as it is very pricey.Special Features:
- Great food and serviceDenpresVIPDined on 6/21/2014We had a delightful experience at Jing Saturday night. Food was very good and the service was outstanding. Our waitress went out of her way to make sure everything was perfect. Wew will definitely head back there again.Special Features:
- Great, as always!OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 6/21/2014We love Jing! Typically, we enjoy having 1 sushi roll, and then several shared plates; each served separately. Love the atmosphere and the menu.Special Features:
- Great food & ServiceMsJoCookVIPDined on 6/14/2014We got the recommended beet shashimi and it was my favorite!
- Nice atmosphere but no vegan dishesLorichetVIPDined on 6/8/2014My husband and I went to Jing for the first time. The service was great, the atmosphere was very nice, but the food was disappointing. I ordered a lobster sandwich that had bacon in it that was not in the description. Some people have allergies to pork and some people, such as I, don't eat factory-farmed meat for ethical reasons (the torture those poor animals go through in those factories before slaughter is beyond horrifying -- the films are all over YouTube). The waitress was very nice and changed the order, but Jing should list all their ingredients due to at least the allergy factor.
- Romantic Dinner for 2OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/6/2014My boyfriend and I first went to Jing during Restaurant week. We absolutely loved it. We went back this past week and still had a pleasant experience. Food is great and it is just a great restaurant for a romantic quiet date. There is a noisier bar area to one side and to the other side is a calm and quiet seating area where they have a few romantic booths for a date night. The ambiance in there is just so quiet and romantic. When you are in your booth, you feel as if you are in your own world. It is a little pricey, but for a nice romantic date night or special occasion night, I definitely recommend Jing to all my friends.Special Features:
- IzzyVIPDined on 6/4/2014Six of us were celebrating a birthday. We first had drinks in the bar area, then on to our table in the dining area. We decided to share several appetizers. The first one to come out was the lettuce wraps and there were six orders. We asked for four of them to be taken back as we had explained we only wanted one per person. Our wait staff came back very upset and told us she needed then to pay for the others herself. It put a damper on the evening and was so unprofessional. We had ordered about 8 other items so there was no way we wanted 6 orders of lettuce wraps.Special Features:
- enjoydiningDined on 6/3/2014We throughly enjoyed our evening with friends at Jing restaurant at the Landmark. Beautifully decorated, service was great, food was very tasty and the ambience was wonderful. When you go in look up at the beautiful ceiling!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic as alwaysOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 6/3/2014Always such a pleasure to visit Jing. I try to make there whenever I have a lunch in the Tech Center.Special Features:
- Good FoodLeeCDined on 5/31/2014The food was really good, a little pricey but the service was really slow and they were not busy at all.Special Features:
- Great Business LunchJPvLvTDined on 5/27/2014Hosted two potential clients, sat on the patio and had a great and productive lunch. Food is always fantastic, and the staff is well trained and a wonderful wonderful experience to interact with.Special Features:
- luv2dineDined on 5/22/2014Excellent meal. Beautiful restaurant. Highly recommend.Special Features:
- Great ,but terrible noise lMarleyDined on 5/20/2014We like the food, but will not go back if we want to dine and have a conversation with friends. Noise level is too high.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Prices over the topberly1VIPDined on 5/13/2014Used to be one of my favorite restaurants in the Denver suburbs. They seem to have raised the prices of every entree by $3 or more. Food is still decent but service is spotty and drink prices ($11 for their version of a Moscow Mule) are on the high end. Noise level is surprising for a carpeted, furniture-tufted restaurant. Not any better than Jade Garden and prices are twice as high. This visit: a disappointment.