Jin Jiang Restaurant
11057 Santa Monica Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90025-3523Neighborhood:
West Los Angeles
ChinesePrice: $30 and under
Jin Jiang Restaurant
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.jinjiangrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 3104447171
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm.
Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:45pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Vegetarian / Vegan, Asian, Chinese
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Delivery, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Jin Jiang Restaurant
Family owned and operated for over 10 years, Jin Jiang hopes to bring the flavors and experiences from our own kitchen to our diners. We offer a casual dining experience with authentic Chinese dishes. Try some of our signature dishes like the Jin Jiang House Special with its fresh scallops, shrimp and fish fillet sautéed with seasoned assorted vegetables in our house special sauce, or our Sautéed Filet Mignon in Black Pepper Sauce with its chunks of tender juicy filet mignon sautéed in black pepper sauce, served with steamed broccoli. We also offer take-out and delivery service, and can offer large orders which are handled by personal consultation in advance.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Jin Jiang Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
- Nice fresh ingredients!IdoLVIPDined on 8/13/2013Most dishes we tried had fresh ingredients. The service was attentive and nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quiet, hidden jemHappyDined on 6/30/2013Very nice quiet place with fresh ingredients (always the most important part). We have passed this restaurant literally hundreds of times and never thought about going because we just didn't know it was there. It's hidden atop a strip mall. The food is definitely a 4.5. I give it a 5*s and my husband says 4*s because he has his special favorite. I am very picky about Chinese American food and usually find it done oily with focus on quantity instead of quality. This place is different! I loved the vegetable egg rolls and vegetable low mein.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- as fresh as it getsBMER525iDined on 6/19/2013All of the food was made fresh, the seasoning was just right, beautiful, texture, color and test of every meal that came out of the kitchen was amazingSpecial Features:
- Chinese Food at its Best!FoodiewitchDined on 2/14/2013This is our favorite Chinese Restaurant! There is nothing special about the location (in a small mall) or the ambiance, but the people are very friendly and the food is fabulous. My whole family needs their Jin Jiang fix!Special Features:
- Nice place for lunch withOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/25/2012Nice place for lunch with friends or casual business lunches.Special Features: