Jimmy's on First
1046 1st Avenue South
Seattle, WA 98134Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Jimmy's on First
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://jimmysonfirst.com/
- Phone: 2062049700
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: M-F 6:00am-11:00am
Lunch: M-F 11:00am-4:00pm
Lunch: Sa-Su 1:00pm-4:00pm
Dinner: Daily 4:00pm-12:00am
Brunch: Sa-Su 7:00am-1:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Northwest
- Executive Chef: Preston Hagan
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Jimmy"s on First offers a private dining area capable of handling your party up to 20 people. It additionally has two 50 inch plasma HDTVs you can control them for your party's enjoyment. Great place to have a company Happy Hour or small meeting with great service and food & drink.
- Private Party Contact: Eric Hilsabeck 2062049800x1033
- Entertainment: Jimmy"s on First features nine 50 inch Plasma HD Televisions with NBA, MLB and MLS games available.
- Cross Street: 1st Avenue South & South Royal Brougham Way
- Public Transit: There are many King County Metro Transit stops within a short walk to Jimmy"s On First. These locations include: 4th Ave S & S Royal Brougham 1st Ave S & S Jackson St 6th Ave S & S Atlantic St SODO Busway & S Royal Brougham Stadium Station (Link Light Rail Train) - one block from Jimmy's On First
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Complimentary two hour valet parking on non-event and non game days.
A word from Jimmy's on First
Welcome to Jimmy"s On First Restaurant and Bar. We feature upscale casual dining in a fun and friendly atmosphere. Located in the Silver Cloud Hotel - Seattle Stadium, next door to Safeco Field and CenturyLink Stadium, home of the Mariners, Seahawks & Sounders. Whether you are here for a game, concert or just Happy Hour, Jimmy’s On First is the perfect location for you and your friends to meet and relax. Try our Pacific Northwest cuisine and familiar favorites, coupled with an extensive full bar and local craft micro brews. We have steaks, seafood, entrée salads and the best burger in town! Try our new Happy Hour available from 3:00pm to 7:00pm and 10:00pm to midnight on non-game days. Come in on non-game days and receive complimentary Valet parking.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Jimmy's on First reviews from OpenTable diners
8 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (6)great for brunch (4)good for groups (3)hot spot (3)neighborhood gem (2)vibrant bar scene (1)late-night find (1)kid-friendly (1)fit for foodies (1)Show More
- Horrible Hash!rez42Dined on 10/1/2014I have dined at Jimmy's on First several times before - for both breakfast & lunch and I have always thought the food was decent until this most recent meal, which was breakfast. I had the corned beef hash & it was terrible! The meat was so tough & chewy, I could not eat it. Do yourself a favor & don't order it! It was terrible!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!Kimmy11Dined on 9/23/2014The food was delicious. The service was friendly, and I loved the atmosphere. Good location as well. I will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant Everyday ExperienceOregonPeteDined on 9/19/2014Jimmy's on First doesn't have particular class (no tablecloths or flowers on tables), the food isn't absolutely great (although it is good), the waiters/waitresses aren't as well trained as you'd expect from a great restaurant (for instance, they don't know their wines), and as so many restaurants these days the TV sets are constantly on, adding to our daily information overload instead of a relaxing dining experience. On the other hand, the personnel is friendly, the ambiance overall pleasant, and their French Toast is to die for.Special Features:
- Game daySailorDined on 9/12/2014We made reservations via OpenTable but when we arrived we were informed that they do not take reservations on game day. Luckily we were early enough to get a table anywaySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food and Servicejays3dineDined on 8/11/2014Food was vey good, and service was very quick. barbeque chicken salad was super, and chicken quesdilla wa very good. Morning yoqurt and the Fresh Fruit was good as well. An all were presented very nicely.Special Features:
- Easy Weekend Morning3siblingsDined on 8/9/2014My family wanted to meet downtown for breakfast and we decided to try Jimmy's. The staff was very friendly and the food was above average.Special Features:
- The following 14 reviews are from the Jimmy's on First reviews archive.
- great food, great priceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/17/2014Loved our dinner the other night. Food was good. I really enjoyed the waitress, she was very attentive snd helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Restaurant, Great FoodTracyGDined on 3/10/2014The restaurant was clean, the food was great and the service was excellent. I would definitely recommend Jimmy's On First.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing food and service.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/2/2014Amazing food and service. The free valet parking was pricelessSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for sports fansPCK84Dined on 2/15/2014Nice locale for sports fans who want a bite/drink near the ball fields. Very mediocre food and very limited wine choices. Easy access when staying in the hotel, however.Special Features:
- bad serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014It took about 30 min to place a drink order so we just left after and went somewhere else to eat.
- Great food. Even better service.HaymcjDined on 2/14/2014My boyfriend and I wanted to try someplace new for Valentines day and have always passed Jimmy's on the way to football games so thought we'd give it a try. We were both pleasantly surprised and had one of the best dinners we have had in a while. Our server was attentive and personable without being over bearing, and he was even training a new server. Plus, with plenty of TVs we got to keep up on the Olympic coverage that was on. Great date night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for Business Breakfast MeetingFoodie1VIPDined on 2/13/2014We were the only ones in the restaurant, excellent place for a business breakfast.
- Great food! Some of the bestMojoDined on 12/25/2013Burger and fries were fantastic , I would rate one of the best in Seattle!!Special Features:
- Great for pre-game dining.4LeafDined on 12/21/2013Great for pre-game dining. We really did not need reservations. Very pleased with the overall experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a must return place for me...KatsVIPDined on 12/19/2013Average food with above average service. I was very impressed with the server who was extremely embarrassed about the food that was on my plate. I asked for my morning bacon to be crispy and not to wave at me... it appeared the first time as if it was placed on the plate out of the package, the second time it was back, and the third time I just gave up and put it in a to go box. I am sure that as an upscale sports bar in the fervor of the season it is THE place to go but it didn't appeal to me as a business traveler.
- if uour early yo the ball gamegirvingDined on 11/11/2013food was decent, not exciting. it took the bar 20 minutes to make one drink for the table. pie was cold. restaurant was not busy, so what was the problem? Another site had given this place great reviews so i was a bit disapointed. won't go out of my way again to eat here.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food close to Safeco Field!!!CanadaCathieDined on 11/10/2013We were staying at the hotel overnight and wanted to have dinner, but didn't want to leave the building. I wasn't sure what to expect, as we'd never heard of this restaurant, but we were very pleased. Food was great - I had fish and chips - the fries were fabulous - they had rosemary, sage, sea salt and Parmesan cheese on the - absolutely to die for. My husband had a steak - it was cooked perfectly. Our waitress was fabulous. She kept our water and ice tea glasses full all the time. I'd recommend this restaurant for sure!!Special Features:
- Satisfiedjays3dineDined on 8/5/2013The chicken barbecgue salad was great, the steak was good , but a tiny bit hard to chew, And the shrimp louie salad was good as well. Was very satisfied with two of the servers, the one on the fifth wasn't quite as friendly. But over all very happy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My go-to for team lunchBlaze7Dined on 7/18/2013There aren't a lot of choices for an upscale lunch south fo the stadiums, and most of those suck. I hit Jimmy's about once a week. Friendly staff, very quiet over on the bar side, fantastic menus, and none of the attitude that Pyramid or Henry's hit you with. It's my first choice when I want to take someone on my team out for lunch on their birthday, or when I want a quiet retreat to recharge for the afternoon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.