Jimmy's on Broadway - Silver Cloud Hotel
Seattle, WA 98122Neighborhood:
Capitol Hill / First Hill
Comfort FoodPrice: $30 and under
Jimmy's on Broadway - Silver Cloud Hotel
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.jimmysonbroadway.com/
- Phone: (206) 204-1188
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 6:00am - 11:00am; Saturday & Sunday: 7:00am - 9:00am
Daily: 11:00am - 5:00pm
Monday - Friday: 5:00pm - 10:0pm, Saturday & Sunday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
Sunday and Saturday: Brunch 9:00am - 3:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Comfort Food, Northwest, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Randall Kilcup
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Catering: Whether you are looking to organize an inspired social event, business meeting, or memorable seminar, our event spaces offer an opportunity for success. We are intent on delivering your vision through our personalized attentive service, delicious beverages, and creative culinary dishes.
For rates and availability, call 206-325-1400 and ask to speak with the Sales Department.
A word from Jimmy's on Broadway - Silver Cloud Hotel
Located in the trendy Capitol Hill neighborhood, Jimmy's offers modern American cuisine, a hospitality spirited service staff, and an energetic atmosphere. Our bar offers 22 draft beers on tap, local Washington wines, and an extensive back bar selection. Jimmy's serves breakfast 7 days a week, our all day menu features local ingredients, and happy hour is celebrated two times daily. Private dining spaces are available for groups up to 120.Continued
A locals gathering place and where visitors always feel welcomed, Jimmy's is Capitol Hill's best kept secret.
A locals gathering place and where visitors always feel welcomed, Jimmy's is Capitol Hill's best kept secret.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Jimmy's on Broadway - Silver Cloud Hotel reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (2)neighborhood gem (2)great for brunch (1)good for groups (1)late-night find (1)fit for foodies (1)Show More
- jays3dineDined on 8/12/2014Food and Service was great, but it was at silver cloud stadium at jimmys. And very fast, awesome barbeque chicken salad, fresh fruit and yogurt for breakfast was very good, and fresh.Special Features:
- The following 38 reviews are from the Jimmy's on Broadway - Silver Cloud Hotel reviews archive.
- great post-5K Bloody MaryseattlesherryannDined on 7/27/2014Our group of 6 met for Sunday breakfast & Bloody Marys after a 5K run/walk near Swedish Hospital. PERFECT location, food & service. We enjoyed eating in the lounge, away from kids. We all remarked that the bar stools & the banquette provided incredibly comfortable seating. My Smoked Salmon Hash with Capers was incredibly tasty and a very generous portion. The Lavender Mimosa was a delightful surprise -- not too sweet & refreshing. This was a wonderful brunch find on Capitol Hill!Special Features:
- Inattentive ServiceTrishDined on 7/20/2014The food is above average. the noise level unacceptable and the service was deplorable. Although wait staff was smiling and friendly enough they were slower than a tortoise on a hot sunny day. At one point my husband had to yell to get the waiters attention as we had ordered coffe and been waiting almost 15 minutes for just the coffee. It was the same with getting food to the table. Slow Slow, Slower than molasses. I do believe the minimal ip we left should have alerted the wait person to the fact that we were not heappy with the service.
- TasteBudDined on 7/6/2014Good food, service attentiveness was less than optimalSpecial Features:
- Great Reunion Gathering!!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/24/2014I had about 10 folks gather two weeks ago for a mini-high school reunion. The food and drinks were great...it wasn't crowded and the service was excellent!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Jimmy'sGARYVIPDined on 6/21/2014This is a very nice restaurant/bar in the SilverCloud hotel. The cook/chef knows his business. Top notch ingredients.Special Features:
- great service and good foodjmg98118VIPDined on 6/11/2014I took a group to lunch here, we had everthing from clam chowder, hamburger, lemon chicken, stuffed shrimp; all was very good and the service was perfect, Jimmy's is a great place to take a group for lunch. Quick friendly serviceSpecial Features:
- Great service lousy foodOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/6/2014Service at Jimmy's is excellent-- that includes the waitstaff and bar. The staff supports each other well, everyone is friendly, and the cocktails are excellent. The food isn't great, however. Crab dip is super funky/fishy. Thai salad dressing is boring/bland. Sandwiches are lackluster. Must have been an off night for the kitchen.
- Very DisappointedKimEisenVPADined on 5/11/2014I reserved a table for 3, for Mother's Day, approximately 2 months in advance. I specifically requested to not be sat next to the kitchen. The reservation was to be at 10:30am. Not only did they get the time wrong and I had to call and have it fixed, they sat us right next to the kitchen, which is all open and the noise just poured right over into our booth. I am hard of hearing, which is why I asked NOT to be put near a loud kitchen. I run a business where my clients will need to make meal reservations. Since Jimmy's cannot be trusted to get the details right, I cannot use them for my clients. The only reason I rated this restaurant as kid-friendly is because it's already loud, so kids won't make much difference.Special Features:
- Absolutely Outstanding!FoodieJessVIPDined on 4/29/2014This restaurant has everything you need - friendly, fast service and amazing food! Every time I bring a friend here they end up loving it and add it to their list of favorite restaurants. It's such an amazing local spot! My favorite meal is the lemon chicken, but I could eat there any time of day and find the perfect meal! You won't be sorry you tried this place out!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EnjoyableSeattle6Dined on 4/24/2014I met a large group of friends there and had a good dinner. A bit noisy. Enjoyable?Special Features:
- Super Broadway Neighborhood Eatery!frequenteaterDined on 4/24/2014We eat at Jimmy's all the time for the food and convenient location. Their participation in Dine Out For Life gets them on our permanent "love you" list forever!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GoodTheSecretaryVIPDined on 4/18/2014Everything was good; food, atmosphere, service. Not fantastic but very good!I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was very expensiveShannaDined on 4/13/2014The food was very expensive for mediocre meals. Glad we ate there for restaurant week, because for those prices it would hate definatley been a total wash. . Hate to say is but the food is definitely not worth the expense.
- Good place to catch a gameNateHDined on 4/12/2014Great place to catch a game, the waiters were friendly, appetizers were good, drinks were on point.
- Tasty, convenient, free parkingMelissaDined on 3/24/2014I had a Cobb Salad, my companion had a daily special Grilled Chicken burger. Both dishes were tasty, and my special modifications to the salad were communicated by the waiter to the kitchen and executed perfectly by the chef. The service was good, the restaurant was fairly busy but still quiet enough to talk.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for Girlz NightOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/21/20145 of us had a lovely time here for happy hour. The food was good, especially those Jimmy Fries, and my lemon drop martini was no-messin-around. We shared a couple of desserts that were delicious- the baked chocolate chip cookie and blackberry pie. Highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Jimmy's was a great find!goodfoodallthetimeDined on 2/14/2014Lobster Ravioli was amazing. The creme brulee was especially good. Atmosphere was awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentine's DayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014Jimmy's was one of the few places that had reservations available on 2/13 for 2/14, and I'm glad we went. They dressed it up with rose petals on the table for couples, and the food was absolutely delicious! Ordinarily I would avoid places in hotels, but I'll definitely come back to Jimmy's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Could be betterCouldbebetterDined on 12/25/2013Service was very slow. We noticed that customers who arrived after us were served their food first. The beer batter fish and chips turned out to be breaded instead. Overall, the whole experience was disappointing.
- Xmas meal, all left full & happyDBDRDined on 12/25/2013We had 9 in our party (including two toddlers) on Xmas and we aren't much into cooking, especially for a party that large. After doing some looking, we happened upon an open reservation at Jimmy's on Broadway. I saw that they had Prime Rib on the menu for Christmas, a must for my parents and away we went. The pics had me a little worried, but overall I found it a solid choice with really good service and food that exceeded expectations. To be clear--the food is not "El Gaucho"...but you aren't paying El Gaucho prices either. When it's our turn to host family during the holidays, we'd be back for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall my experience wasOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/6/2013Overall my experience was adequate. I had requested a special table for old friends to connect but the area we were placed at did not reflect any consideration to this request. Our server was great and very helpful but after dinner,over coffee we were ask to change to another table to make room for new large group that was being seated. Overall it was just not a special evening.Special Features:
- An overall amazing experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/28/2013A group of us ate at Jimmy's for Thanksgiving, which was absolutely mouthwatering. It was our first time ever eating out for Thanksgiving, so we felt pretty hesitant, but we were positively mistaken. Jimmy's offered an excellent, traditional thanksgiving dinner that consisted of turkey, mashed potatoes, candied yams, stuffing, green bean casserole, and dessert. It sounds pretty generic, but the taste and the quality of the food was perfect and over exceeded everyone's expectations. I would also highly recommend this restaurant for their regular menu as well. Thank you, Jimmy, for being open on Thanksgiving and for providing us such a wonderful thanksgiving experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Convenient location just outsideOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 7/2/2013Convenient location just outside of downtown, near the hospitals and Seattle U, and has free parking (if you can find it). Food was fresh but not memorable. Service was freindly and attentive.
- Good food. Good service. WinekclearDined on 5/23/2013Good food. Good service. Wine list is a tad weak. Overall experience was fine and I would come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for groups and brunchGokhanDined on 5/12/2013We went there for Mother's day. It was the longest time I had to wait for an omelet. The omelet tasted good and it was well prepared though. And in general other folks in the group were happy with their food. Hey, after a long wait, everyone was really hungry. They made us a discount to make up with the 45 minutes wait which was nice of them, but the kids were starving by the time the food arrived and they gobbled it without even talking. Nonetheless, it is a good place for groups and I'd recommend there going for a brunch. They promised to fix the long wait problem which apparently only happens on special days.Special Features:
- Gets better every timeSeattlesBestDined on 5/11/2013This would be my third time trying Jimmy's. Everything was excellent. The food,staff and drinks of course were perfect. I can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best birthday dinner EVEROpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/25/2013I have to say, I really enjoyed every aspect of our dining experience at Jimmy's on Broadway. The food was outstanding, the staff very friendly and accommodating. We had one dish that was over cooked, they had a replacement dish out I was mere minutes. The cocktails were very original and tasty. Everything was clean and tidy. I highly recommend Jimmy's to anyone who wants a great meal.Special Features:
- A Good Find-Supberly Awesome!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/25/2013Our overall experience for the Dine Out event was supberbly good. We were also impressed and thankful that 50% of our bill went towards the featured charity. Jimmy's on Broadway at the Silver Cloud Hotel is definitely a hot spot and a restaurant that we will tell friends of it's good customer service and food.Special Features:
- Thank You?OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/31/2013I was never confirmed on the website. Called to make arrangements by phone and was transferred to voice-mail. While awaiting a return call I called Kaspars and got a confirmed reservation. Kaspars was very good. Open Table's and Jimmy's shortcomings led to a great Easter Brunch.sdc
- My group stayed at the SilverOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/23/2013My group stayed at the Silver Cloud Hotel for the weekend and ate at Jimmy's for every meal. The food was delicious and the service and staff were awesome. I will make it a point to go there when I come back to Seattle.Special Features:
- Good BackupEliasVIPDined on 2/18/2013It's a good backup when there is no place else to go... Food is always good and service is usually friendly and nice. The decor is too hotel like, big screens, fire place - sort of disjointed atmosphere which detracts from the experience.Special Features:
- I went Jimmys Valentine'sOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/14/2013I went Jimmys Valentine's day and had a good overall experience. I got ribeye steak that wasvery tasty and my date had pork chops that were almost as good as my steak. we got a Calamari appetizer that was just ok, squid was kind of rubbery. Really good cheesecake for desert. the presentation of the food is really nice overall. I would definitely go back for a nice dinner or try it for lunch.Special Features:
- Beautiful restaurant. GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 2/13/2013Beautiful restaurant. Great for a business lunch. Good service. I had the grilled salmon which was over done and very dry. My guest enjoyed his burger and sweet potatoe fries.Special Features:
- The servers in the bar areaOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/31/2012The servers in the bar area tend to get a little distracted, but overall a consistently pleasant experience.Special Features:
- Better than Figgy Pudding!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/25/2012The street appeal and free parking drew us in, plus it was open on Christmas! My husband, two teen-age sons and I felt well-attended to, and ate memorable meals of Crab Mac 'n' Cheese, Margarita Pizzas, and Reuben Sandwich and Sweet-Potato Fries, along with Wedge and Caesar Salads. The Fudge Cake and the Blackberry Pie were wonderful for dessert. The boys are always happy with water, which at Jimmy's was always filled and never empty. My husband chose a dark cider, and I had one of the best Amaretto Sours I've ever tasted. We will return!Special Features:
- Foodies rave about Jimmy'sgeminicatDined on 12/25/2012My husband was wowed by the Rueben, the best he'd ever had, and he raved about the sweet potato fries with garlic and rosemary. My prime rib had an excellent flavor, and the stuffing in the crab-stuffed prawns was wonderful. The generous wine pour added to the festive meal, and the gas fireplace added to the ambience on a chilly day.Special Features:
- Amazing improvements fromPSP2GEGDined on 10/23/2012Amazing improvements from prior restaurant in this location.
- Crab cakes good-but try the Louis!!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/3/2012A large group of us showed up for dinner on Labor Day. Service was great, food was lovely. I had the crab cakes and no starter(very good), but was seriously coveting what my sister-in-law ordered. She started with a lovely heirloom tomato caprese salad and then had the shrimp/crab Louis. It looked great and she confirmed. Would definitely go back!Special Features: